In Love with My Stepmother Ch. 01

Story Info
Stepmother sexually teases her stepson by flashing him.
5k words
3.27
49.6k
58
5

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stepmother and stepson sexually tease one another.

In the realm of things that aren't supposed to happen, and in the realm of things that never should happen, a stepson falls in love with his stepmother and stepmother falls in love with her stepson.

Say it isn't so? How can that be? The world has gone made with sexual desire and sexual lust.

Tell me. I'm really curious to know. With all the women in the world, if you had to choose one woman, just one, as your everything to spend the rest of your life with, who is your dream woman?

Whether she's a white woman, a black woman, or an Asian woman, who do you sexually desire enough to want to stay with her forever? Whether she's a small breasted woman, a big breasted woman, or somewhere in between which do you prefer? Whether she's tall, short, fat, shapely, or sexy thin, who is your sexual fantasy woman?

Think about it, if you could have sex with any woman in the world, who would it be? Seriously. If you were given a fee pass to have sex with any woman, who would you have sex with? Which woman lights your eternal flame for you to want to be with her forever.

If you could have sex with a movie star or a celebrity, who would it be? Yet, you already know who you'd have sex with if you could. You can't help yourself, can you? You're a pervert, an incestuous pervert. Out of all the sexy and beautiful women in the world, does your mother know that you want to have sex with her? I can't believe that you'd rather have sex with your mother more than anyone else in the world. What's wrong with you?

"Seriously, that's really telling. That's some sick shit. You ought to be ashamed."

Perhaps, you should reconsider your choice as a sexual partner. If you could have sex with any woman in the world, instead of having sex with Melania Trump, Christina Hendricks, Heidi Klum, or Sofia Vergara, you'd have sex with your mother. You'd have sex with your stepmother. You'd have sex with your aunt. You'd have sex with your mother-in-law. Good God, you're such a sick bastard. That's just nasty.

"Nasty."

# # #

In Love with my Stepmother, Ch. 01

Something as forbidden as it's incestuous, a stepmother falls in love with her stepson and a stepson falls in love with his stepmother. Something that should never happen, yet, with no logic to love, impossible to stop and end their forbidden, sexual relationship, they couldn't help themselves. After she continually flashed him her nearly, naked, nightgown clad body, her naked pussy, her naked ass, and her naked tits, while making her flashes appear accidental, Kathy and Paul finally had forbidden sex.

Yet, in the beginning, setting the sexual stage and developing the carnal mood, with Kathy having some innocent fun, her initial sexual encounters were only about her sexually teasing him while erotically flashing him and nothing more. Just as she had no idea that her stepson would fall in love with her, she had no idea that she'd fall in love with her stepson. Yet, when playing with fire by sexually teasing one another and by flashing one another, what did they expect would happen?

# # #

Author's Note:

This is a true story as told to me by 19-year-old, Paul to write about his sexy, MILF of a 41-year-old stepmother, Kathy. With them keeping it all in the family, I posted the story to the incest category. Even though a stepmother and her stepson are not blood related, technically, their sexual story is not deemed as incest. Yet, with them living under one roof and having sex, their forbidden, sexual relationship is, indeed, as incestuous as it is taboo.

"I love you, Mommy," said Paul while kissing his stepmother goodnight.

Not just giving her a peck on the lips, he parted her lips with his tongue and French kissed his stepmother. Then, he squeezed her ass and felt her breasts through her nightgown. Not ready to let her go, he lifted her short nightgown, stuck his horny hand between her legs, and grabbed a whole handful of her naked pussy.

'Eww, that's gross. That's so gross.'

"I love you, Paul," said Kathy while kissing her stepson goodnight.

She returned his long, French kiss with her passionate, wet kiss. Then, she reached in the pee hole of his pajama bottoms and pulled out his stiff prick. While he fingered his stepmother's pussy, rubbed her clit, and fingerfucked her, she stroked her stepson's cock. Sexually exciting him just before bed, she stroked him faster and she stroked him harder.

'Eww, that's gross. That's so gross.'

# # #

Author's Warning:

This story has graphic, explicit sex, and nudity of a stepmother sexually teasing her stepson by intentionally, sexually flashing him her ass, tits, and pussy while making her flashes appear accidental. There is no violence and/or smoking in this story. For those of you who enjoy beating women while smoking a cigar, this story is not for you.

Continuing to sexual tease him, she drove him mad with lustful, sexual desire for her sexy and shapely, nude body. She showed him all that he wanted to see of her nearly and/or naked body. As if an artful, while deliberately exposing herself to him, she made all of her flashes appear unintentional.

When sitting across from him in her short skirt, she slowly, sexually, and seductively crossed and uncrossed her legs. With her not shy, modest, embarrassed, or ashamed, she continually sexually teased him by flashing him her sheer, bright white, bikini panties in upskirt peeks. Obviously, he liked seeing his mother's panties because he always stared at her exposed panties.

When sitting across from him in her short, sheer nightgown, with nightgown raised high enough and her knees parted wide enough to give him a continue view, she flashed him her naked, blonde, trimmed pussy in up nightgown peeks. In the way that he never tired of seeing his mother's panties, he never tired of seeing his mother's pussy. What son or stepson wouldn't look when seeing his mother or stepmother exposed, especially when she was exposing herself deliberately?

When leaning over him longer and lower to serve him breakfast, lunch, and/or dinner, she flashed him down blouse views. She flashed him her sexy, long line of cleavage and her revealing low-cut brassiere in down-blouse views. Every night and every morning, she flashed him her naked breasts in down nightgown views. Tell me and be honest. What son or stepson wouldn't stare at his mother or stepmother's tits, especially when she was deliberately exposing them to him?

'Show me your tits, Mom. Show me your tits. I love seeing your big naked tits,' thought Paul while staring at all that he could see of his mother's naked breasts and her pink, erect nipples while staring down her open nightgown top. As much as he loved it when she flashed him her panties and her naked pussy, he loved seeing his mother's big, naked breasts.

# # #

If that wasn't enough, she flashed him her nearly, naked body when wearing her sexy and sheerly revealing nightgowns without having the modesty to wear a robe over them. Continuing to sexually tease him, she caused him to masturbate over the thoughts of her naked while imagining having sex with her. While undressing with her bedroom door wide opened, she deliberately showed him her naked breasts, her naked ass, her naked pussy, and/or her entire naked body while pretending that she was unaware that he was there watching her undress.

"Oh, my God, Paul," said Kathy looking down at her naked self before looking up at him as if to see all that he could see.

As if she was a deer caught in a car's headlights, she stood there without moving. Then, by his intense stare, she partially covered her naked breasts with her hands and her forearms. Immodestly and immorally, ignoring her naked ass and her naked pussy, she made no attempt to cover them. Clearly, she wanted him to not only see her naked tits but also, she wanted him to see her naked ass and her naked pussy, too.

"Oh, my God, Paul," she said hinting at where he should look. "Please don't look at Mommy's naked tits. Please don't look at my naked ass. Please don't look at my naked pussy. I'm so embarrassed. I didn't know you were home. I thought I was home alone," she said lying about being embarrassed and lying about not knowing that he was home.

If she was anything, she was sexually aroused. With all of her flashing deliberately done while pretending that her flashes were unintentional, she made her son so very sexually frustrated and horny. Eventually, with her unmercifully, sexually teasing him, he wondered what her reaction would be if he returned the flashing favor and flashed her his naked cock. He wondered if she'd look, stare, or look away? Turning the tables on her, with her looking and sometimes staring, he routinely flashed her his naked prick while pretending that he was unaware that he was exposed.

Flashing one another helped them pass the time while easing their pain, abating their suffering sorrow, and healing their myriad of misery of grief by the tragic and sudden death of his Dad, Kathy's husband, John. Careful not to cross the line, they continued sexually teasing one another while secretly masturbating over one another and imagining having sex with one another. If nothing else, with them never crossing the forbidden, sexual line, flashing one another was innocent and nothing more than titillating, sexual fun.

Alas, once opening the lid of that Pandora's Box, a sexual treasure chest impossibly difficult to close, no turning back now, with them only human, one sexual thing quickly led to another sexual thing. Finally, going beyond the point of no return by just flashing, trusting one another with their incestuous secret, they had sex, forbidden sex. His stepmother willingly and consensually had sex with her handsome, young, adult stepson, and her stepson willingly and consensually had sex with his MILF of a stepmother.

'I just love happy endings, don't you?'

# # #

Where some readers may find having forbidden sex with your stepmother nasty, other readers, especially if she's a hot MILF like Kathy is, may find having forbidden sex with your stepmother sexually exciting. With her having raised you since you were a child, no one knows you better than your stepmother. Now that you're no longer a child but an adult, you've grown to be so very close. You not only love one another but also, you're one another's best friend. You can tell one another anything, anything at all without shame, embarrassment, guilt, or reproach.

"Mom?"

Paul fondled the head of his prick through his pajama bottoms in front of his stepmother's staring eyes while he stared up at her.

"Yes, sweetie," she said looking down at his hand fondling his cock through his pajama bottoms before looking up at him to give him a warm smile. "What is it?"

No doubt, with him touching himself through his pajama bottoms, and with him having done that self-pleasuring behavior many times before, she knew what he wanted. While she stared at the big bulge that his erect prick made in his pajama bottoms, he stared at the big impressions that his stepmother's big tits made in her blouse before staring up at her full, red lips. With him having such a big dick, she had such big tits.

"I'm horny," he said pausing to look at his stepmother with sexual lust. "Would you mind giving me a blowjob? I need to cum in your beautiful mouth."

Instead of her being angry for him wanting his stepmother to suck his cock and cum in her mouth, and instead of taking him to a psychiatrist to have his head examined, she gave him a loving smile. With her not shocked, embarrassed, ashamed, or offended, she had sucked her son's prick many times before. Immediately agreeing to give her stepson a blowjob, not having to twist her arm, she stood to remove her blouse, her bra, her skirt, and her panties. She stood before him naked to tell him what she wanted for her to give him what he wanted.

"Sure. I'd be happy to suck your cock and allow you to cum in my mouth, right after you eat my pussy and give me a sexual orgasm with your fingers and your tongue," said Kathy grabbing a towel and making herself comfortable on the couch with her long, shapely legs spread. "I'm horny, too."

# # #

If forbidden, albeit consensual sex between a stepmother and her adult stepson offends your sensibilities, then, please read another story. There are plenty of other unoffensive stories for you to read that won't upset you. I saw a story that explains in great, boring detail all about planes, trains, and cars. I saw another story all about the migration of birds, not the female kind of two-legged birds with tits but the kind of birds with beaks, feathers, and wings.

However, rather than reading about transportation or birds, if you're the type of reader who always wanted to have forbidden and/or incestuous sex with your mother, your stepmother, your aunt, or your mother-in-law, then, this story is for you. Before you begin reading, however, close your eyes and picture the woman of your dreams and your sexual fantasies in your mind. Do you see her?

Tell me about her. What does she look like? What color hair and eyes does she have? How big or small are her breasts? Is she tall, short, fat, or thin? What is she wearing? Describe what she's wearing in great detail so that I may see her, too. What? Sorry. Pardon? She's not wearing anything (lol)? She's naked? Well, that figures.

Yet, instead of her being naked, imagine her wearing her shortest, lowest cut, sheerest, and sexiest nightgown whenever around you while not having the modesty to wear a robe over it. Sexually teasing you, look how she sashays around you and wiggles her ass as if daring you to fuck her. Look how sexy she looks. Can you imagine her wearing a sexy nightgown just for you? Can you imagine her sexually teasing you by flashing you her naked ass, her naked pussy, and/or her naked tits?

"Mom, I love your sexy and shapely body, especially your big tits. Show me your tits, Mom. Show me your tits. I want to see them, feel them, fondle them, grope them, and suck them," said Paul to his stepmother while feeling her naked breasts through her nightgown with both of his horny hands.

She laughed.

"I show you my naked tits if you show me your naked prick," she said watching him pull out his cock.

# # #

Can you imagine your mother, stepmother, aunt, or mother-in-law wearing such a sexy nightgown? Look at the tops of her big, bulbous breasts. Look at her long line of sexy cleavage. Look at the impressions that her big, erect nipples make in her thin, sheer nightgown. As if you're a goldfish or a baby nursing, your lips are already reacting to seeing the impressions of her nipples. Now that you've nearly seen her naked nipples, a normal, sexual reaction, you want to finger them, turn them, twist them, and suck them, don't you?

Look how much of her nearly, naked body that you can see through her sexy nightgown. You can clearly see the shape and the size of her big, naked breasts and the impressions that her erect nipples make in her nightgown. Sexy. So very sexy. She's such a slut. She's such a whore. Yet, glad that she is, she's sexy fun to be around.

Showing you all that you've imagined seeing of her while dreaming over her, lusting over her, and/or masturbating over her, finally, you're seeing nearly all of her beautiful, sexy, and shapely body now. While pretending that she's unaware that she's as exposed, driving you mad with sexual desire and wanton lust for her naked body, she's practically naked before your eyes. Yet, all part of the flashing game, unmercifully, sexually teasing you, she pretends that she doesn't know that she's as exposed as she is.

Imagine your sexual fantasy woman practically naked. Imagine the woman of your dreams is nearly, naked while standing before you. She's immodestly, immorally, unashamedly, and unembarrassedly, showing you all that you've always wanted to see of her. As if you're dreaming or imagining her wearing such a sheer and sexy nightgown, she bought this nightgown and wore this nightgown just for you.

"I love your nightgown, Mom. It's so sexy," he said staring at his mother as if he had never seen so very much of her naked body. "It's so sheer that I can see most of your big tits, erect nipples, and your trimmed patch of blonde, pubic hair."

Smiled.

"Thank you, Honey. I love this nightgown, too," she said with pride and sexual arousal.

# # #

Helping you to get in the mood to read my story about being in love with your stepmother, be honest. Tell me about your mother, your stepmother, your aunt, or your mother-in-law. I want to know. I need to know. With me the writer of such erotic stories, think of this as my research for me to write such an erotic story. It's important that I know.

How many of you would love to see all that you shouldn't see of your mother, your stepmother, your aunt, or your mother-in-law? Think about it. Think about one of them wearing such a sheerly revealing, low-cut nightgown. Which one of them would you love to see wearing such a sexy nightgown?

Definitely, if you didn't reach out to touch her, feel her, and have sex with her, you'd be masturbating over the regret of not having sex with her for the rest of your life. While masturbating yourself, imagining her naked, and having sex with you, imagining her having sex with you may be the closest you'll ever get to having incestuous sex with her. Yet, instead of living a solitary life of horniness and sexual frustration, what if you pounced on her and took the one that we wanted? Lord Almighty, forbidden and incestuous sex doesn't get any better than that.

"Stop! How dare you touch me in such a sexually inappropriate way. Let go of me. You're ripping my clothes. Don't you dare strip me naked. Stop. Don't you dare force me to my knees. I won't open my mouth to suck you. I won't. Ow. You're hurting me. That really hurt when you pulled my hair."

Paul imagined sticking his erect cock in his stepmother's mouth. He imagined forcing her to suck him. He imagined putting a heavy hand behind her blonde, pretty head. He imagined humping her mouth and fucking her face. Then, he imagined cumming in her mouth and ejaculating a second load of cum all over her pretty face, in her long, blonde hair, and across her naked breasts.

Only, Paul didn't have to imagine any of that. He didn't have to force his stepmother, Kathy, to blow him. She'd willingly suck him anywhere and anytime. He didn't have to strip her naked. She'd readily remove her clothes and strip herself naked in front of him. Without having to ask his stepmother twice, she'd allow him to cum in her mouth, all over her face, in her pussy, and even in her ass.

'Look at you. Shame on you. You already have an erection. You haven't even read the rest of my story. You're such a sick bastard and you haven't even had sex with her yet. Calm down. It's just a story. It's not even your story or your sexual fantasy. Trust me, you don't want to ruin everything by prematurely ejaculating.'

# # #

Normally, especially when a woman is voluntarily showing, it doesn't hurt to look, stare, and leer while sexually lusting over her naked body. There's no harm in that. You're just looking at all that she's showing and all that she wants you to see of her sexy and shapely body. Trust me, if she didn't want you to look and if she didn't want you to see her nearly, naked body, she would have worn a robe over that barely-there, totally revealing nightgown.

"Whore! Slut!"

She's such a whore. She's such a slut. I can't believe she's flashing me her naked body.

"Who are you calling a whore. How dare you call me, your stepmother a whore. Who are you calling a slut? How dare you call me, your stepmother a slut. What's wrong with you? Why would you call me a whore and a slut? Now, get over here so that I can suck your big dick," said Kathy to her stepson, Paul.

12