In Love with My Stepmother Ch. 02

Story Info
Stepmother sexually teasing stepson by flashing him.
5.3k words
3.93
18.4k
22
1

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stepmother, Kathy, intentionally, sexually teases her stepson, Paul, by flashing him her nearly, naked body.

Continued from Chapter 01:

Read this story as if the woman of your dreams and sexual fantasies is sexually teasing you by flashing you so very much of her nearly, naked breasts, her nearly, naked ass, and her nearly, naked pussy. Since this is your story, tell me. I need to know. It's important for me to know.

What color hair and eyes does she have? Is she a beautiful blonde with bright, blue eyes, a sexy redhead with deep, green eyes, or a mysterious, dark-haired woman with big, brown eyes? Who does she resemble? Does she look like someone famous, a movie star, or a celebrity?

Tell me. I want to know. For me to write your story, I need to know. Who does she remind you of? Who does she look like? To give me an image of her, compare her body and her face to someone that I'd know.

Think about it, this is important when reading such a sexy story. How big or small are her breasts? Perhaps, like most men, you don't like small breasts. Perhaps, like most men, you like big tits. Who doesn't like big tits? Instead of her having A cup or B cup breasts, no doubt, you'd prefer that she has C cup, D cup, or double D cup breasts.

'Wow!'

If your ultimate goal is to expose her to your friends while playing Marco Polo in your pool or have her accompany you to a nude beach, or attend a swingers' sex party, you'd want her to have, at least, C cup breasts. Big, shapely tits with big nipples look hotter on a naked woman. With some men thinking the bigger the better, and with this your story, why not give her D cup breasts, double D cup breasts, or even bigger, F cup breasts, breasts the size of Christina Hendricks and Sofia Vergara's breasts?

'Now, those two women have big tits, really big tits,' I thought while thinking of their huge breasts and them smothering my face in enormous breasts. 'Who cares if I can't breathe, what a way to die.'

# # #

I can imagine my friends asking how I died at my funeral.

"He was so healthy. How did he die?"

I imagined my friend hanging his head in solemness.

"Christina Hendricks and Sofia Vergara smothered him to death with their big, naked breasts."

I imagined my friend suddenly looking sexually excited.

"Wow! He's such a lucky bastard. What a way to go? That's how I'd like to die. I'd love for Christina Hendricks and Sofia Vergara smother me to death with their big, naked breasts.

# # #

Then, thinking more of her beautiful face and the whole image instead of just big tits, I thought of a tall, sexy blonde.

'Wow! A beautiful, blue-eyed, blonde with double D cup breasts doesn't get any better than that.'

Tell me the truth. Be honest. Wouldn't you love to fuck her? Wouldn't you love her to blow you? Wouldn't you love to cum in her mouth, all over her face, and across her naked breasts? Wouldn't you love to sexually tease your friends by flashing them her topless and/or naked body while telling them that she's your dedicated, devoted, and loyal lover and steady girlfriend?

Let's not forget about her ass and her legs. Since she's tall, around 5'9" tall and 6' with heels, she should have long, shapely, and sexy legs. Instead of giving her a big ass, a tight ass, or a small, firm ass, she should have a shapely ass to go with the rest of her voluptuous body.

With a little imagination on your part, this story could be your story. This story could be your sexual fantasy. Then, if you ever find your dream woman, with me having already written this story for you, this story could be your reality. If you find your dream woman at your job, in the gym, at bar, on a cruise to nowhere, online, at wedding, a funeral, at a movie theatre, or on a blind date, then, you'd already have your story.

"Here Honey, I wrote this story just for you."

If you masturbate while imagining your dream woman flashing you and exposing herself to you, then, I dare say that you're going to enjoy reading this story. If your sexual fantasy has always been to have sex with your mother, your stepmother, your aunt, or your mother-in-law, then this is your story. If you've masturbated over your mother, your stepmother, your aunt, or your mother-in-law stroking you while sucking you and before fucking you, then, please continue reading this story and don't forget to vote.

Lastly, for you to become totally and sexually immersed in this story, instead of the main characters being a stepmother named Kathy and a stepson named Paul, change the names of the characters. Change the characters in this story to be the characters of your creation. To make this story even more believable, you need only to change the names and the descriptions of characters to whatever names and descriptions that you want them to have. To make this story, your story, you only need to customize this story to fit your sexual desires and fantasies.

Don't forget. She is your dream woman. She is your fantasy woman. This is your story. Make her the woman that you always imagined having sex with while masturbating yourself. Who knows? If you think about and masturbate over your dream and fantasy woman long enough, your sexual dreams may come true.

"Good luck."

# # #

In Love with my Stepmother, Chapter 02:

After his father, George, was killed in a car accident, Paul continued living with his stepmother, Kathy. Old enough to live on his own, instead, with this the only home he ever knew, he stayed. With the house left to her in his will and technically her house now, she could have asked him to leave but she didn't. She had helped raise him from a child to an adult man, and, enjoying his company, she like having him around. She loved him as if he was her biological son. They stayed together as stepmother and stepson to comfort one another after such a tragic accident and devastating loss.

Moreover, a better alternative, with rents so very high, staying together and living rent free in a house that was mortgage free while sharing monthly expenses, was not only a better option but also a necessity. Yet, finally, alone with his stepmother and with Kathy alone with her stepson, Paul, with them remaining together was all part of the process of grieving. Yet, with them only human, gradually, forbiddingly and sexually coming together, they emotionally and lovingly committed themselves to one another.

In the beginning, they never had secret and forbidden, sexual issues. He never sexually lusted over his stepmother in the way that many stepson's sexually lust over their stepmother. She never sexually lusted over her stepson in the way that many stepmother's sexually lust over their stepsons. There was none of that going on in the background. Then, with the death of his father, her husband, all of that changed.

At first, they started their sexual relationship slow by sexually teasing one another in fun. Nothing more than to break up the boredom, Kathy deliberately flashed her stepson bits and pieces of her sexy, nearly, naked body while making her flashes appear accidental and unintentional. Then, something for him to masturbate over, he returned the favor of her exhibitionism with his exhibitionism. He sexually teased her in the same way that she sexually teased him. Paul started flashing her his naked prick while pretending that he was unaware that he was exposed.

Adding sexual excitement to their otherwise ordinarily, drearily depress ed and sad lives, something to break up the monotony of the day, they found comfort in sexually teasing one another. The titillating excitement of merely thinking about having sex with one another was erotically contagious. Other than having incestuous sex with your biological mother, what could be more erotically forbidden than to have sex with your stepmother?

# # #

Not intentionally done, Kathy flashing Paul started accidentally when she walked in the kitchen early one morning while wearing a short, sheer, low-cut, and sexy nightgown without having the modesty to wear a robe over it. Normally, she always wears a robe over her nightgowns, even her long, flannel ones, and especially a nightgown that was so very, sheerly revealing. Yet, not knowing that he couldn't sleep and was up early and sitting in the dark drinking coffee without turning on a light, he startled her when she walked in the kitchen.

As soon as she saw him sitting in the dark, with her having been horny and sexually frustrated since her husband died, suddenly, she felt wicked in her thoughts and in thinking what she was about to do. Something she had never done before, suddenly, she had forbidden, sexual thoughts of deliberately exposing herself to him. Just by the thought of intentionally flashing her 19-year-old stepson, moistened her pussy and hardened her nipples.

She wondered if she flashed him, if he'd look, stare, or look away. She wondered if she flashed him if she'd embarrass him and/or embarrass herself. She wondered if she flashed him, if she'd start something, sexually forbidden that she'd regret. Yet, with her horniness and sexually frustration overriding her modesty and morals, she decided to flash him. She wanted to flash him. If nothing else, she'd have something to masturbate over later.

Daring herself to flash him, the only way to find out what he'd do was to flash him. The only way to find out what he'd do was to show him something of his stepmother that he should never see of her. The only way to know if he'd look, stare, or look away was to show him something of her sexy and shapely naked body.

Only, how could she do that? She couldn't do that? Having known him since a child, she helped raise him. Never thinking about him sexually, with her so sad, depressed, and lonely, she was thinking about him sexually now. Yet, how could she do such a sexually wicked thing? She couldn't flash her stepson.

Even if her flashing herself sexually aroused her, she'd be so very embarrassed. Even if she tried to make her flashing appear unintentional, it wouldn't matter, he would still see something of her naked body that he shouldn't see. With him seeing plenty enough of her already from her wearing such a sexily revealing nightgown, it was enough that she remained in the kitchen, albeit in the dark, without retreating back to her room for her robe. Yet, the longer she stayed in the kitchen with him, the hornier she became.

As if this was all planned out in advance, thought over, and contemplated about, with her not turning on the kitchen light either, she knew that her nightgown was so very sheerly revealing and nearly transparent. Especially, in the bright overhead light of the kitchen, she knew that he'd be able to see every curve, crevice, and crease of her naked body. She didn't want him to see her without a robe. Yet, obviously enjoying the idea of being nearly, naked in front of her stepson, she made no move to return to her room to get her robe.

# # #

Then, making her decision to flash her stepson for her, not thinking anything of it, totally innocent on her part, she opened the refrigerator door to fix something for breakfast. Seemingly, totally unaware, she didn't know that merely opening the refrigerator door in a darkened kitchen would light her up as if walking through a TSA machine at the airport. As if he suddenly had X-ray eyes, she didn't know that he could see everything of her as if she was naked, totally naked.

When she looked down at herself and saw what he was seeing, she was as embarrassed as she was sexually aroused. If he was looking and, indeed, he was not just looking, he was staring. With him staring and leering at all that he could clearly see of her nearly, naked body, he made her feel so special. He made her feel so sexy. After no longer having a man in her life, suddenly, he made her feel sexually aroused and horny.

Without a doubt, he could clearly see the size and the shape of her big, naked breasts through her nightgown. Then, with her head buried in the refrigerator, when she leaned forward for the eggs and butter, he could clearly see the shape of her sexy, nearly, naked ass and her ass crack. Finally, when she turned to face him with the refrigerator door still open, she saw his eyes widen.

She watched him stare down at her nearly, naked pussy before staring up at her nearly, naked tits. When she looked down at herself, she knew that he had seen her erect nipples and the blonde, trimmed patch of her pubic. As if she was naked instead of wearing a nightgown, he saw everything of her through her sheer and sexy nightgown.

With her pussy already wet and her nipples hard and erect, never had she ever been as sexually aroused by accidentally flashing her stepson as she was now. Never did she want to have sex with him as she wanted to have sex with him now. Yet, as if tempted by the Devil, she was sexually motivated to continue flashing him.

In all the years he had lived with her, never has she felt as wickedly exposed as she felt now. Shocking for her to do so, never had has she shown him as much of her nearly, naked body. Something as forbidden as it was sexually exciting, never has he seen as much of his stepmother's sexy and shapely body as he was seeing now. Tempted to strip off her nightgown and parade around the kitchen in front of him naked, with him staring at all that he was seeing and all that she was showing, she wanted to show him even more.

Indeed, Paul stared at his stepmother as if she was already naked and, indeed, for all practical purposes, with her nightgown so very sheerly revealing, she was. Unaware that she was showing so very much of her exposed body, when she noticed him staring and looked down at herself, she was briefly embarrassed until she was overcome with sexual arousal. Tempted to run from the kitchen, instead, suddenly, feeling sexually aroused and wicked, she stayed.

With him sitting in the kitchen wearing just a t-shirt and briefs, she couldn't help from noticing that his underwear was bulging. As if he had a small, pet weasel in his shorts, with his cock throbbing and pulsating, she saw that he had an obvious erection. With her not having seen an erect, underwear clad cock since her husband died, she wondered if his erection was his morning wood or if she had sexually excited him by showing him so much of her nearly, naked body.

In the way that she was horny and sexual frustrated every morning from having sexual dreams the night before, perhaps, he was horny and sexually frustrated, too. Perhaps, he wanted to have sex with her in the way that she now wanted to have sex with him. Having never thought of her stepson as her lover before, now she imagined stroking his erect prick, sucking his erect prick, and fucking his erect prick. Only, would she sexually want him in the way that she suddenly sexually wanted him?

# # #

Normally, at that point, she would have returned to her room, retrieved her robe, and put it on over her nightgown before returning to the kitchen. Yet, when she noticed that he was sexually excited and appeared sexually interested in her, not only was she flattered but also, she was sexual aroused. Then, when she noticed that his erection throbbed and pulsated, she wanted to sexually excite him even more by flashing him more of her naked body while making her flashes appear accidental and not purposely done.

Hungry for sexual attention, it had been a long time since a man sexually noticed her. With her now a widow and without a man in her life, she had been so very, sexually lonely since her husband died. Suddenly, with a man, a young man, albeit her stepson, sexually interested in seeing whatever he could see of her nearly, naked body, inspired to show him even more of her naked body, she wanted to sexually tease him. With him making her feel sexually alive, she wanted to show him as much of her as he wanted to see of her.

Even though he was her stepson, Paul looking at her as if she was an attractive woman, made her feel special and sexy. Coming alive again, the sudden, sexual attention and sexual interest that he paid her, uplifted her spirit and temporarily removed her sadness. Instead of her thoughts wrapped up with death, her thoughts were rejuvenated with living, loving, and with sex.

Her thoughts were now alive with flashing him, sexually teasing him, and having sex with him. With her flashing him and him looking, how could something that felt so good be deemed so bad? Only, this was just the beginning.

With her suddenly feeling wicked, she decided to continue to sexually tease him. Besides, with her having an ulterior motive, as a way to get him to not leave but to stay with her, she was intent on sexually teasing him by showing him all that he shouldn't see of her. Secretly, unable to admit it even to herself, she wanted to know what he'd do with that big, erect cock if she gave him the chance and the green light to sexually seduce her.

She imagined him pulling down his underwear and exposing his naked prick to her. She imagined him putting her hand on it and forcing her to stroke him. She imagined him putting a heavy hand to her shoulder and forcing her to her knees. She imagined him pulling her long, blonde hair hard and, when she opened her mouth to scream, she imagined him stuffing his stiff dick in her mouth.

With her not totally innocent, she imagined sucking him and stroking him while staring up at him with her big, blue eyes. She imagined him cumming in her mouth and all over her face. Then, she imagined him reaching down for her and stripping off her nightgown. She imagined him seeing her naked, totally naked. She imagined him touching and feeling her naked body everywhere that a stepson should never touch and feel his stepmother. Finally, she imagined him pushing her across the kitchen table, holding her in place, and fucking her right there.

# # #

'Oh, my God, Paul. Paul. Don't. Stop. Please don't. I beg you. You mustn't have sex with me. You can't fuck Mommy. That's wrong. That's so very wrong,' she imagined pleading with him to stop. "Please don't. Please stop."

Then, instead of persuading him to stop, he continued having sex with her. As if turning him on with her pleas for him to stop fucking her, he fucked her harder and he fucked her faster. Determined to give her a sexual orgasm with his cock, and forcing her head down against the table with a heavy hand, he continued fucking her. As if he was a piledriver on a construction site, he fucked her as if he was a wild animal and she was his bitch.

"Paul. Paul. Oh, my God. I'm cumming. Mommy is cumming," she said.

As soon as she said that she was cumming, he humped her faster. He fucked her harder. Obviously, with her giving him the green light, his built up, incestuous, sexual passion inspired him to fuck her as fast and as hard as she wanted to be fucked.

"Cum, Mommy, cum. I want to hear you cum. I want to see you cum," he said while continuing to fuck his stepmother. "Cum, Mommy, cum."

With him turning her on by him wanting to see her and hear her cum, she returned his hard humps with her hard humps. She fucked him as fast as he fucked her. Obediently obeying her stepson, she was determined to allow him to give her a sexual orgasm.

"Paul. Don't stop. Please don't stop. Fuck me faster. Fuck me harder. I'm cumming, Paul, I'm cumming,' she imagined saying while sliding herself across the kitchen table as if she was liquid while he fucked her fasted and harder.

# # #

Then, when she closed the refrigerator door, she deliberately caught the hem of her nightgown on the hook of the interior shelf. With her body twisted and her limbs contorted, struggling to free herself while trying to turn her body to reopen the refrigerator door, her nightgown lifted higher with her every movement. Filled with the sexual arousal of exposing her naked body to her stepson, she knew that her naked ass and naked pussy were totally exposed to his leering eyes. Clearly, he could see all of her below the waist as if she was naked and for all intent and purposes, she was.

12