In Matters of Size, Size Matters Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, look who's here and wearing too many clothes! Get naked, ladies -- last one in the hot tub has to watch for the first half hour!" I think Penny let me win, because she only wore a top and her skirt and it took her longer. I had a bra to remove -- that normally slows anyone down. In any case, my clothes and bag were tossed on a chair as I stepped into the hot water. I made a show of it, though, twisting and turning so I could show off my ass (which I think is my best feature anyway) as well as my boobs and pussy. I mean, Penny far outdid me in the tit category, after all.

Once I was in, she reached from behind me and folded her arms in front of my face. Leaning close so her mouth was to my ear, she did something amazing with her voice. It was low and breathy and seductive and arousing as she said "if you move about three inches to your right, the jet will do amazing things to your clit. Slide over and spread 'em." Then she turned my head so we could kiss, and as our lips met I felt myself quiver with want. She broke the kiss and I moved over.

She was right, of course. That place in their hut tub must have been customized. Most jets in hot tubs blow straight ahead; if they are at the back the blow forward and if they are on the seats they blow up. This one, however, seemed to combine both directions and angled the rushing waters so they ran along my lips and past my clit.

"Oh yess....I may never leave this spot! Amazing. Is there another spot like this? I don't want to deprive you....of, um, er....what was I saying?"

She and Jimmy laughed. "Gets them every time, doesn't it, honey?"

"Gotta do something to get them ready for that monster of yours, don't we?"

"Yeah, I suspect. Look at her -- she's going to come any minute now. Grab her boobs and do that thing you do with her nipples, honey."

I felt hands on my chest, and then my nipples were being massaged and squeezed and twisted and pulled and an orgasm exploded in my pussy, and it didn't seem to stop! Between those hands and the water jet, I came again and again! At some point I felt myself moved off that jet, and the hands stopped as well. In a few moments I opened my eyes. I was greeted by the sight of Jimmy, perched on the edge of the hot tub, his enormous cock standing up and Penny reaching around from behind him, running her hands up and down its length.

"Now that your are warmed up, should we move inside and get serious?" he asked. "I'm ready, and I'm sure Penny is as well." He extended a hand to me and essentially pulled me to my feet, guiding me to the ladder out of the water. Penny met me as I stepped down, enfolding me in a huge fluffy towel and handing me a tall glass. In a moment I felt Jimmy at my back, pressing that amazing cock between us. He used the towel as an excuse to feel up every inch of my chest, my stomach and, eventually, my pussy. I drank deeply of whatever Penny had given me and leaned back against him as he continued to play my body like a fine instrument. I pressed hard against that enormous dick, and he responded by doing the same.

"Dammit, Jimmy, you trying to fuck her spine? Get in here so we can do it proper. A woman's got to be lying down to let that stick up inside her!" Penny's call had us separate, and I was guided into the house.

"I'd give you the grand tour, but something tells me now's not the time. The bedroom is this way" she said, grabbing my hand. I simply followed her. When we got to the bed, she twirled me a bit so I could fall back into it.

"Move over to the middle and spread those pretty legs. My, my, my, anyone ever tell you that you have a beautiful pussy? Looks nice and smooth and tight. Better make sure you can take something large." And I felt her hands on my thighs, then the heat of her breath and then her lips, tongue and mouth were attacking my pussy, rekindling that internal heat.

"It's not a delicate flower, girl. If you are just going to suck on my clit, then use your hands and fill my hole!" I wasn't about to be some docile fem. I was here because they had promised big. I needed to remind them.

"Dayam! That is one horny slut, Penny. Bet she'd like you to finger fuck her. Or maybe even fist her."

"Yesss" I breathed. "Anything."

By now Penny had three fingers sawing in and out of my pussy as she sucked on my clit. I felt her withdraw them and pause, and then I was being stretched as her whole hand was working its way up inside. "Like this?" she asked.

"Yes! You don't have to be gentle, either" I said. I spread and lifted my legs, then grabbed them to keep them spread wide as I felt her entire hand move past my lips and up inside my tunnel. It felt amazing, and even more so when she began to twist her hand. This was new and she was finding places I barely knew existed -- but which were painful and new and amazing. And I once again orgasmed -- this time with her hand deep inside me. I closed my eyes and drifted along with the feelings.

When I opened them again, I saw Jimmy stroking that monster cock, keeping it hard. Penny was sucking on her fingers -- the ones that had been up my pussy. She stopped and spoke up. "Before we go any further, let me recommend that you take a few minutes in the bathroom. I keep an enema kit there, and you might want to use it."

"I don't normally do anal" I said.

"Honey, just do what Penny says. You won't regret it, we promise. Will you trust us?"

"Okay" I said, rising up from the bed. I kissed each one of them and adjourned to the bathroom. I prepped that enema bag, put some lube on the end and worked it up into my ass. Then I sat and let the water fill me while I thought. Let's see -- I wanted extreme pleasures. That cock of Jimmy's is sure extreme. And Penny knows what she's doing. So just go with it, girl. Having made up my mind I finished there and emerged from the bathroom to a very interesting sight.

Jimmy was on his hands and knees. His cock seemed to have lost some rigidity -- probably due to the dildo Penny had strapped on and was using to fuck his ass.

"I thought she could only watch" I said.

"I over-ruled him" said Penny. "He can't resist this, especially when he's got an audience like you -- someone who says she doesn't do anal. He thinks that by showing you he can take it, you will give in."

"He didn't need to -- I already decided I was going to let you guys make all the decisions. Including anal....but wow, this is amazing to see. Do you like it, Jimmy?"

"Unh. Um, it took some getting used to. Like I imagine it takes getting used to for anyone. Unh. Ooh, that was a good one! But after I gave up the head stuff it was easier. One of these days we'll try the real thing. Eventually. I gotta find out what it feels like to have someone come inside. Penny tells me it's great." At that, Penny backed away and withdrew what had to be a nine inch dildo from Jimmy.

"We did that to let you know we understand about being hesitant. More importantly, to find out if seeing it had any affect on you. Are you wet?" she asked.

"I've been wet all night. Maybe a little more so now. What's next?"

Jimmy got up and went into the bathroom. When he came back he had a waterpipe in one hand and a lighter in the other. I nodded, and we sent it around between the three of us. Good stuff, and I was now both horny and mellow.

"Okay, now I'm not sure why I came over, but I'm so high I don't care. Like I said, what's next?"

"Suck my tits, girl. Start with that." I leaned forward and put my head on Penny's chest. I started kissing and licking all around her boobs -- the places I knew were sensitive on mine. In her case, there was a lot more surface to cover. I pushed her over onto her back so I could get to everywhere. Then I finally zeroed in on one of her nipples. Hers were nice and large -- bigger than pencil erasers. More like buttons. I went from one to the other, doing everything I knew felt good to me. When I bit one and she moaned, I turned up the intensity.

"My pussy is dripping. It needs filling. Do something about it Anne." Never mind that I came over to get fisted -- time to make my hostess happy. I reached one hand down and began inserting fingers. Soon I had four in her box, and there was clearly room for more. I folded my thumb over my palm and buried it in her hot, wet love tunnel. She moaned as it went in. As I did that I felt a hand playing at my pussy. I adjusted my position to give it easy access and began to push and pull in her. That hand playing with mine? It had to be Jimmy, and pretty soon he was inserting his hand in me. I almost lost it -- all I wanted to do was to concentrate on how his hand felt working in and out, but then he spoke up.

"Don't stop what you are doing to Penny. Go deeper. Go harder. Make a fist and pound her good! And while you do that, I'm going to fuck you silly." His hand came out, and I felt the head of his cock begin to work itself past my outer lips. He kept up the pressure, and as more and more of him filled me, I was gasping for breath. Soon he was deeper than anyone or any thing had ever been. I was seeing stars from the sensations (including pain) and kept concentrating on Penny so I didn't just get lost in the sensations of that log he was putting in me.

"Fuck! Penny, I'm balls deep in her! No one besides you ever took my whole cock!"

"Just hold it there until she makes me come. I want to watch but I'm so close right now all I want is to come!" I felt pressure on my head and realized Jimmy was pushing my face towards Penny's pussy. I gave in and fastened my mouth on her clit, and that was all it took. Feeling her pussy orgasm was amazing -- I thought she might squeeze my hand all the way out! I kept up sucking her clit until she finally pushed my head away. When she did that I slowly with drew my hand so I could brace myself on all fours. Jimmy's big balls were snug up against my clit and I just let myself go, exploring every sensation as his cock filled me like nothing ever had. When he began to pull it out, I whimpered. It was like I was being emptied. Vacated. Then I felt his hands on my ass, pulling it apart and exposing that tiny little hole. I was suddenly afraid!

Penny spoke up. 'Relax, Anne, it's not what you think. It's going to get even better." She changed her position so she was now underneath me, face to pussy. I felt her hands on mine, and then I was being filled again -- this time by her hand. Her arm. She began a steady stroke in and out, and I was loving it. That was when I felt Jimmy's mouth and tongue at my backdoor. I must have reacted, because she spoke up again.

"He loves to eat ass. Just relax and let him, okay?" I made some sort of noise they understood to be acceptance, and now all I had to do was give in to these new sensations. His tongue circled my tiny rosebud, relaxing it. Soon his tongue had opened it up, and I felt an amazing sensation as his tongue began to fuck my ass. At the same time, Penny had taken over my pussy. Sometimes she was pumping in and out, and then she would add a twist. Or change the angle of her arm. I was moving beyond any sensations I could recall, and it just kept getting better and better.

"Okay, Anne, I think you're ready. I'm going to get some lube -- it will feel cold at first" said Jimmy. New sensations at my ass as he poured lube on it and then began to work it in with fingers. First one, and as I relaxed he added another. More lube. Another finger, and then another!

"I don't know if I can do this" I said. "You're cock is huge."

"Yes it is. And it may hurt at first, but we'll take it slow" he said.

"You can do it, girl. Concentrate on your pussy" added Penny. And suddenly I felt a new sensation -- my pussy was being stretched even more. I realized she'd added her other hand and was working it into me. I could barely think about my ass -- until I felt the massive head of his cock attempting to break in. I automatically tightened up.

"Easy, Anne. Instead of tightening up, I want you to push like you are taking a shit and hold it. Ready? Now push!' At that, he pressed into my ass and the head got through my muscle with a pop. I may have screamed. I know I was in pain. He simply stayed there, letting me adjust to it and the stretching of my pussy as Penny worked in her other hand soon distracted me.

"It's like every other time you put something bigger and bigger in -- it's uncomfortable at first but you'll adjust. You know you will. Give it time. Just breathe in and out. Relax.

I took her advice and held still, breathing in deeply and then out, and relaxing my asshole and my pussy as they were both being stuffed as never before. And between the two, I was feeling things I had never experienced before. I was being stretched wide and filled up and the sensations were everything. I think if someone asked me my name at that moment I wouldn't have been able to tell them! There was a strange sensation when Jimmy got the head of his dick into me -- I could take it and I now knew I could handle it all! Meanwhile, Penny had worked both hands into me and I was just caught in the sensations. I can't explain it. I don't think I can do justice to the experience, frankly. I just remember how pain slowly morphed into discomfort and then into sensation. What was going on in my pussy and my ass became my entire world.

And then they began to move! Jimmy's cock pressed deeper into my back channel. I felt like I was being stuffed full of a living, breathing, throbbing snake or something. Penny was not only moving her hands in and out, she was also moving her fingers at the same time like I had a living creature in my pussy. And it was all I could do to breathe. I didn't realize it at the time, but they filmed the entire episode. When we watched it I saw myself in some other space. I was moaning. I babbled. I think I started speaking in tongues. And when my first orgasm hit it was like watching someone get electrocuted. Woman I saw in that video was jerking and shaking and moaning and laughing all at once. The stopped doing anything until I calmed down, and then they resumed their actions.

I know Jimmy got his cock all the way up my ass, and the movement of twelve inches of man muscle in and out was like being emptied and filled, emptied and filled. I remember thinking he was going so deep he was probably going to come out of my mouth! I lost track of the number of orgasms I had because it was as if I was having one long continuous one. I eventually passed out! I woke up at some point feeling empty -- they were standing at the foot of the bed, arms around each other and big grins on their faces.

"Wait until you see the video, Anne. Right now, just relax. Make noise when you wake up. We'll be back." I closed my eyes and it went dark. Next thing I remember is waking up. My lower body was sore, and my muscles seemed to work like I was moving through molasses. "Hey!" I managed to croak. "Can I get some water?"

In a moment they were back. Penny had a tray, and Jimmy had a pitcher and glasses. Turns out the pitcher was full of sports beverage, and the tray had an assortment of finger foods. Jimmy did something to the big screen TV and we watched the past hour over again as we ate and drank. Holy crap! I could not believe how stretched I was. And while I wanted to reciprocate, I could barely move. I said that aloud at one point.

"Relax, Anne. There's no "have to reciprocate" needed. We both loved it, and we loved that you did as well. For now, just luxuriate in the sensations. Tomorrow morning we'll talk about the future of us, okay?"

We went to sleep, all in the same bed, wrapped in one another's arms.

[stay tuned -- there will be more]


12