In Need of a Man Pt. 02

Story Info
Taking chances is its own excitement!
2.8k words
4.61
31.8k
72

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You are likely here because the title or teaser peaked your interest. Please note my username and all of the tags for this story. If any of that makes you think you won't like the story, please do everyone a service and move on to a better story for you.

I'm happy to hear constructive comments, good and bad. Hating on the author or subject is just a waste of your time and everyone else. So please find something more to your enjoyment elsewhere.

In the morning, I went into the kitchen, and Earl was just going out back to mow the lawn. "Good sleep?" he asked. "You moaned a lot in your sleep, last night."

"Oh, uh, yeah, I guess so." My heart jumped at the thought of whether I said anything out loud. I know I fell asleep thinking about my son. Apparently, he was in my dreams as well.

I made myself a coffee and ate some toast, then decided to wash the dishes in the sink, instead of adding them to the dishwasher.

Earl was at the very back of our backyard, mowing side to side, working his way to the front. Usually, he will take about an hour to finish the back, before coming in to get Kevin to help with the raking. While I was scrubbing food burnt to the bottom of a pan, I jumped when something grabbed my hips.

"Jesus!" I screamed, as I spun around to see Kevin standing behind me grinning. I turned back to see if his father heard me over the noisy mower, but he didn't flinch. "Are you trying to scare me, like that?"

Kevin just stepped forward, and slid his hands around my waist, over my terry robe. I had removed Kevin's sexy basketball shirt when I got up, so Earl wouldn't lose his mind. My son moved in to kiss me full on the lips, his hands reaching around and down to fondle the cheeks of my butt.

I pulled away from his kiss, and turned my head to see that his father wasn't watching us kiss like lovers. "Relax, Mom. The sun is in his face if he looks this way." He pinned my butt against the sink, and nibbled on my earlobe.

I faced Kevin again, putting my hands against his chest. It was at this point that I realized my son was wearing only his boxers and a tee shirt. "Are you TRYING to get caught?" Kevin responded by taking hold of my shoulders and twisting me around to face the window.

"There," he said, pressing his morning wood into my backside. "You can keep an eye on Dad, while I have my way with you." Kevin tugged the back of my robe up, while I wriggled halfheartedly against his advances. He added, "Or, you can just listen, because as long as the mower is running, he CAN'T catch us."

My hands gripped the back of the counter while Kevin exposed my naked ass from beneath my robe. "There you go," he offered, giving my right cheek a spank, then setting his cock between my ass cheeks. "Dad can't see THIS, can he?" Kevin's hands leaned into my shoulders, while his hips glided his rigid shaft up and down my backside.

My anus tingled as Kevin's thick shaft dry humped me. "I suppose you want a good, hard fuck. Don't you, Mom?" My son squatted enough to allow his cock to push between my thighs, parting my already wet folds. "Tell me," he ordered, taking one hand from my shoulder, sliding it beneath my hair and gripping around my neck.

My nose pushed into the window, my eyes seeing his father only a hundred feet away, and I answered, "Yes!"

"Yes, what?"

"Yes. I need to be fucked hard!"

"Right here, in front of Dad?"

"Fuck, yes!" Kevin's free hand pointed his fat cock head at the entrance to my pussy.

His cock pushed into me, almost violently, the force lifting me off my feet. I grunted each time my son repeated the delicious assault. My hands held the back of the sink while my pussy accommodated Kevin's size and strength.

After a full minute of a mind-blowing fuck against the sink, Kevin withdrew from me and guided my body to the kitchen table. He pulled out the chair that his father usually sits in, and laid me on my back. Kevin slipped in easily, my terry robe insulating me from the cold, oak tabletop.

"You just love to be taken, don't you?" he asked, knowing the answer. I nodded as our eyes met. With my feet hooked around Kevin's backside, he gave me what I wanted - a strong, manly fuck. And soon, his moans became groans. His pace became frenzied until Kevin let out a wondrous grunt - depositing his seed in me.

The only sounds in the room were our heavy breathing and two exhausted hearts beating into each other's chest. I took hold of Kevin's shoulders and pushed hard. "The mower stopped!"

Kevin leaped to his feet, pulling his underwear up. I stood up and pulled my robe closed, cinching the rope. Kevin sat down quickly and opened the box of cereal his father had left behind, quickly pouring some into the bowl beside it.

Meanwhile I moved to the sink, seeing Earl opening the back door. I turned the water on and grabbed a pot to clean, while Kevin began eating dry cereal from the bowl. His father walked in, and offered, "Morning Kev. The yard is ready for raking." He paused and added, "Can't you put on some clothes before you come down here?"

Earl began telling me about what our neighbor, Al, was doing with his back yard. As I listened, Kevin's spunk began trickling down my thigh and calf. I kept my hands busy so Earl wouldn't see them trembling.

Kevin said, "Sorry, Dad.". He got up and went upstairs to get dressed for working outside. Earl finished his story, with me nodding and offering a, "Uh huh," every now and then. Earl went outside and picked up a rake, with Kevin showing up soon after, to find me cleaning his semen from the kitchen floor.

I decided to do the weekly vacuuming while the men were outside. When I got to the computer room, I moved the chair in front of the computer desk, and in doing so, nudged the mouse. Earl's screen lit up with a video paused, on a website about cuckolding.

Several thumbnails showed men watching other men fucking some guy's wife. I un-paused the video on screen and it showed one man beneath a woman being fucked doggy style, his face inches from a dick thrusting into her vagina.

Once the man came, the guy underneath was left to clean up the mess. I looked at a few tabs at the top of the screen and they all had similar videos paused as well. It gave me an idea, and I put the vacuum away for the time being.

I went upstairs and put on my bathing suit, a lime green bikini. This one without shoulder straps; the snug elastic holding my boobs in place, with clips in the back. Not very sexy, but exposing my body, nonetheless. I went down and made a pitcher of lemonade for my hard working men and put it, and two glasses on a tray and took it out to the patio.

Both men had their shirts off. Earl's middle-aged paunch hung down over his belt buckle, whereas Kevin's abs looked very athletic and masculine. I pulled out a lounge chair and set it about ten feet from the patio table, and went back in to bring out some sunscreen.

"Here you go, boys," I offered, pointing to the refreshments. I held up the sunscreen and raised my eyebrows at Kevin who knew what I wanted.

"Go ahead, Dad. Mom, do you want me to put some sunscreen on you?"

I handed my boy the squeeze bottle and lay down on my belly on the lounger, my feet pointing toward the patio table. Earl sat and poured a drink, while Kevin knelt beside me and squeezed a pool of lotion in his hands. "I said, in a low voice, to Kevin, "Take your time."

Kevin spread the cold cream onto the small of my back, and I flinched a bit, saying, "Oh, that is so cold." My ass clenched as well, but then I relaxed again and allowed my legs to spread to the width of the lounger. I reached back and unsnapped the clasps of my bra, letting it fall away, exposing my whole back to my masseuse.

Kevin smoothed the large dollop up and down my curvy back, at times rounding my shoulders, or gliding around my neck. I showed my pleasure with tiny coos, and moving my feet slightly in and out. Earl's eyes peered at the scant gusset peeking between my spread thighs as I writhed at the boy's touch.

Kevin applied more lotion to his hands, this time warming it up some. He then applied one hand to each side of my body, reaching from top of my bottoms, up to my side boobs. When he finished there, Kevin scooched to near my right knee and turned the bottle upside down. He squeezed out a thick stream of creamy white goo along my right leg, from mid-calf up to the very edge of my bikini bottoms. To my husband, it must have looked like his son just squirted cum up my thighs.

I couldn't tell, but Earl squirmed in his seat, watching his son make my body glisten. No doubt he equated Kevin's service to that of the men in the videos he frequents. Once Kevin completed the back of me, I took hold of my bra and rolled over onto my back, one hand keeping the bra from falling from my boobs.

Kevin looked down at me, smiling. My feet were together to start, but soon spread more widely as I became more comfortable with Kevin's touch. He carefully and skillfully covered every inch of my torso with the needed protection, his fingers brushing against the edge of my bra a few times.

When Kevin moved to my legs, I widened them until my knees hung over the side of the chair and let my feet rest in the grass below. Kevin would tell me later that when my legs parted for him, he noticed that the fabric of my gusset had turned more of a pee green, from both my arousal as well as the occasional remnant of my son's earlier hard fucking. Earl must have been in his glory, seeing my snug fitting bikini bottoms stretched over my smooth coochie - inches from his son's hands.

Kevin turned to his father, who was just staring at my crotch in a dream-like state, unaware that Kevin was watching Earl's reaction. Kevin boldly slid his baby finger beneath the elastic at my left thigh, and used it to part my labia for barely a second. His father just kept staring at my sex, while his legs opened and closed in a slow rhythm.

"Thanks, Sweetie! That feels really good." I gave Kevin a wink.

"Sure, Mom. I would do that for you, anytime."

I closed my eyes and let the warmth of the sun put me to sleep for a while. When I awoke, I pinned my bra again and rolled over to brown the other side. When I was finished, I went inside, and Earl was sat in the kitchen looking at his phone.

"Hi, Mags!" said Earl brightly. "Fancy a quickie upstairs?"

I was in shock. He hadn't offered me sex in any way in months, and now he was asking like it was a weekly thing that we do.

I said, "Well, that is out of the blue. I'm not sure where that came from, (I knew!), but I need a little foreplay first, you know."

"That's good. I can do that!"

"But, what about Kevin? He's in the house."

"No problem." Earl turned around and called upstairs, "Hey, Kev. Can you go out and get some beer for me." Earl knows that Kevin drinks a lot of his beer and doesn't mind picking up if Dad is paying.

A few seconds later, Kevin comes into the kitchen and says, "No problem. Can I have your credit card?"

Earl already had his out and handed it to the boy. "Oh, and the car needs gas and a good wash too. Okay?"

Kevin checked in with me, and I offered a slow nod. "Sure, Dad. Anytime."

With the car on its way down the street, Earl said, "I haven't seen you in that bikini for a while. You look good in that."

"Thanks," I said. "It felt good to lay back and take in some sun. Kevin made sure I wouldn't get a burn." Earl put his arm around me, and we went upstairs. God, Kevin and I must have really gotten to him.

When we got to our room, Earl reached around and unclasped my bra and tossed it to the floor. We kissed, and it seemed a bit awkward for me, not at all like the last few kisses I've enjoyed with my son. Earl shucked his trousers off and underwear too, standing in front of me with his less than impressive hard on. Well, I guess for him, it was fairly impressive. I hadn't seen Earl that rigid in years.

"Are you ready for this?"

I lay back on the bed and spread my legs. "If you want to fuck this, you need to eat it first!" I lowered my bathing suit off my hips and looked into the gusset. Dried semen and my own lubrication dirtied the panel. I tugged them down and off my legs, my curly, matted pubes now in full view.

Earl dropped to his knees, parting my knees with his elbows. He looked directly into my pussy, and said, "Mmmm, it's been a while, Mags." His fingers led the way, parting the matted hairs to peel open my labia. Earl's mouth followed quickly after, focused only on tasting my pussy. He buried his face, nose to chin, into my sopping folds, tongue lapping up my creamy offering.

I played with my nipples, while my husband ate my cunt like it was to be his last. I ran my hands through his receding hair, and I had to admit, the man does know his way around a pussy. The flick of his tongue, along with my recalling our son pumping a massive load inside me, only an hour before, brought me to a quick climax.

When I released Earl's head from my grasp, he looked up at me with a fully glazed mouth and nose. "God, you were really wet Mags." I just nodded.

"I guess you just know how to make me horny, Honey," I suggested, lying through my teeth. But, at least he got what he wanted, and maybe a little more.

Earl stood up, his little sausage just as hard as ever. The knob was beet red as he directed it at my sopping wet pussy. I lifted my legs straight up, so he could get his deepest penetration. "I'm so ready now," I teased, causing Earl to moan as his dick easily entered.

His hands held my hips while he began to thrust. I helped Earl along with, "You're gonna cum, aren't you? You know you want to." Earl responded with a few frenzied thrusts, and I finished the deal with, "I want your cum inside me, too!". That was too much for my husband, and Earl grunted while he emptied his balls as deep as he could, inside me. He didn't even last two full minutes.

Earl collapsed on top of me for a few seconds, and then got up again and began getting dressed. He said, "That was pretty good eh?" I was happy, only because I made Earl service me first. Otherwise, he would have left me here, on the bed, to get myself off.

Rather than tell him that his fucking was underwhelming at best, or engaging in an all out lie, I responded with, "We should get back down stairs before Kevin gets back."

"Yeah, right."

I got up and showered, so I would be clean, in case Kevin and I had another chance to get sneaky today.

When Kevin arrived, he loaded the fridge with beer for his father, and then joined me on the patio while Earl fell asleep in front of the TV.

"What was up with Dad getting rid of me, Mom?"

"I think you got your father a little overexcited with the sun tan lotion"

"You mean...?"

"Yes, Kevin. You got him wound up enough to actually offer me a quickie."

My son hesitated a bit, then asked, "Well, was it worth it?"

"It was for Dad, anyway. Besides, I've found something a lot better." I checked that we were still all alone, and enjoyed one more delicious wet kiss from my son.