In Need of a Man Pt. 07

Story Info
Earl and Maggie spiral into Devonne’s sordid world.
6k words
4.28
8.3k
17

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was awakened about an hour after going to bed, hearing Emily, Devonne and Kevin talking softly as they passed by our bedroom, when Kevin was walking them to the door.

Earl slept in, and Kevin had to work, so I made him breakfast before he left. "So, I guess you and Devonne had a good talk last night," Kevin offered, air quoting the word 'talk'.

"Why do I think that you're just playing with me?"

"Well, you know I love playing with you," Kevin responded, slipping a hand beneath my housedress and gripping my inner thigh.

"I think that Devonne talked more with you and Emily, than he did with me!" I quipped, enjoying the sight of Kevin blushing at my innuendo. Kevin handed me a note - it was Devonne's cell number.

"Devonne said to give him a call, if you want to take him up on his offer," said Kevin, as I entered the number into my cell.

"I'll talk to your father, first. I think he might be very ready and willing, though." Kevin kissed my forehead on his way out the door, and a few minutes later, I heard Earl in the shower.

When he came into the kitchen, I had French toast and syrup waiting. "Thank you, Maggie," said Earl, sitting down to eat while I brought him a coffee. "Last night was very exciting!"

"I know. Devonne is such an alpha male, isn't he?"

"Yes! He just took what he wanted. And seeing him toss you so easily over his shoulder, then just use you and leave like that..."

I interrupted his thought with, "Honey, he offered to come back. With you in the room, watching, if you want."

Earl's eyes lit up. "He said that?"

I nodded, feeling my juices already flowing. "Kevin gave me Devonne's number this morning. Should I call him?" I noticed Earl swallowing hard. I could see the angst of losing his anonymity - of openly witnessing a stranger satisfying his wife in a way that he is unable - and right in front of him, with his consent and acknowledgment.

All he could say was, "I guess."

I pulled my chair next to his, and kissed his mouth tenderly. "Baby, I won't call unless you are sure."

Earl took another bite of his breakfast, and washed it down with a drink of coffee, then nodded. "Yes. If you want. Yes."

I opened my phone and called, while Earl continued with his breakfast.

Devonne: Hello?

Me: Hi, Devonne?

D: Yes. Is this Maggie?

Me: Uh, hi! Yes. This is she.

D: Oh, good. What's up?

Me: Well, I called about what you said last night...

D: So, your husband is up for another meeting?

Me: Yes. Yes, he is.

D: Is he there, with you?

Me: Uh, huh.

D: Put your phone on speaker, then.

I set the phone on the table as Earl finished his last bite. I pressed SPEAKER, and told Devonne to go ahead.

D: Can your husband hear me?

Earl: Yes. I'm here. It's Earl.

D: So, Earl, do you want me to service Maggie again?

E: Uh, yes.

D: In your bed, with you as a willing participant and not just some skanky voyeur?

E: Yes.

D: Will you follow my rules and requirements?

I nodded to Earl as he replied.

E: Um, yes. What are they?

D: Well, first, you must be willing to wait for one week for this to happen.

E: Ok.

D: Maggie, do you have a cage for him?

M: Yeah. We've used one before.

D: And you're willing to go the entire week, fully caged? No sexual contact?

Earl gulped hard again.

E: Yes.

D: And, if Maggie is so inclined in the meantime, you are not allowed, in any way to watch or participate. She can have sex as often as she wants until then, including with Kevin, myself, or anyone I allow.

Earl looked at me, almost frantic, knowing that Devonne, and likely Emily knew about our incestuous play. I figured that both young men have been sharing their secrets with one another. Earl then showed a face of calm resignation.

E: Yes. She can do as she pleases.

D: Okay then. I will check in with your wife over the next few days to ensure that you comply with my rules. If you break any rule, I will end all contact with Maggie, and it will be your fault. Do you understand?

E: Yes. I do.

D: Are you Maggie's cuckold?

A part of me enjoyed Earl's pause, knowing this was yet another step that was irreversible.

E: Yes.

D: Say it. Say it all.

E: I am Maggie's cuckold. Maggie's satisfaction is all I care about. And she wants you, so that is all that matters.

I rubbed Earl's upper arm and mouthed the words "I love you" and smiled at his words.

D: Then go get your cage and put it on. Bring it back for Maggie to secure.

Earl got up and left the room. When he came back into the kitchen, Devonne and I were engaged in a light chat, with me giggling as Earl entered. He lowered his trousers to his knees to show me his cock was pinned in place. He handed me the lock and I secured it, placing the key onto my necklace chain.

M: "Yes. He's locked up. Here he is."

I handed the phone to Earl, placing it once again on SPEAKER.

D: Next Saturday, I will call you at noon, precisely. There will be some errands for you to run, before I come over. This will be a truly memorable day for you, and your wife. Now, take the phone off speaker, so I can talk with Maggie.

Earl zipped up and sat in his chair. As we talked, Earl only heard my side of the conversation.

"Yes, I think he is excited... uh huh... yes, me too... oh God, that is brilliant... uh huh, I will let Kevin know... oh, I promise!... yes, yes, see you next Saturday... ok, good bye."

Earl looked concerned. "Well?"

"Oh, sweetie, Devonne really knows what he is doing. We are going to have so much fun next weekend!"

"But, anything you can share?"

"I can't, baby. I promised."

"Okay then," he replied, and got up and went about his day.

Things went well through the week, with Earl accepting his fate. Kevin was busy too, spending a few evenings helping my sister, Jackie, to "renovate" her bedroom.

On Tuesday night, we were just getting into bed, when I said, "Honey, take off your pajamas." Earl complied and slid his bottoms to the floor and sat on in the bed. I fondled his little package, which caused an immediate onset of precum to drizzle from the slit. I toyed with his cage and crept a finger beneath Earl's ball sack and rode it along the tender skin of his perineum.

Then I stood up and removed my clothes and hung my D cups in his face. Earl moaned, but resisted my offering of a puckered nipple. "Why are you doing this? I can't cum!" he implored.

"I'm just so horny. All I can do is fantasize about Devonne for the rest of the week. He hasn't returned my texts and calls. I think he is trying to build both of us up for Saturday. You are not the only one suffering here." I touched myself as I slid a finger along the crease between Earl's ass cheeks. I saw Earl's package throb and twitch, begging to lengthen against its confines while I teased him.

Then, I stopped, and stood up. I said, "Stay here. I'll be back later," and walked naked down the hall and knocked on Kevin's door. He was a bit surprised at my nakedness, but invited me in. We played and sucked and fucked for over an hour, our noises filtering back to the ears of my frustrated husband.

When I slipped into the darkness of our room later, Earl was on his side, facing away from me. I went to his side of the bed, and pulled the covers down and turned on his bedside lamp. "What are you doing," he asked, squinting.

"You neither watched, nor participated." I raised one leg over his torso to straddle him, and added, "Devonne didn't say that I couldn't share." Earl rolled onto his back and guided my thighs toward his face, eyes focused on my smooth, cream filled lips.

I settled my hips onto his face, and lost sight of everything below his eyes and nose. Earl licked and lapped with abandon. I reached back and pulled in his metal bonds, enjoying Earl's tortured moans. As my orgasm neared, Earl made a most guttural sound and suddenly my palm felt a splash. I looked down to see that Earl had climaxed while still soft. His seed flowed like lava through the metal slit in the cap. I had no idea this could even happen.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry, Mags. It just happened," he said, in terror. "I couldn't help it."

I rolled off to one side, and down beside my husband, kissing him all over his sodden face. "It's okay. Accidents don't count. I won't tell Devonne." We kissed passionately, his salty flavor a delight for both of us.

On Thursday night, when we went to bed, I made it much easier for Earl. I stood at bedside and removed my clothes. Earl did as well, and climbed into bed. I crawled over to him, kissed his lips and said, "No accidents tonight. I'm sleeping in Kevin's room."

I got up, said "I love you, Earl," and walked to the bedroom door.

Earl turned off the light and said, "Love you, Mags." I quietly closed our door behind me and spent the next hour making passionate love to my grown son.

Earl and I talked in bed on Friday night. He told me that the long time without release was tough, because he had been jacking off so often at the computer, for months. I hadn't realized that my husband was cumming to porn, sometimes twice or three times in an evening. A few days in a row without so much as a single orgasm was nearly killing him.

Saturday, Earl's cell rang exactly at noon. Kevin had gone over to Jackie's earlier, so it was just Earl and I at home. Earl answered and was instructed to put the phone on speaker.

Devonne's sexy baritone voice asked Earl, "How is your dick feeling?"

Earl responded, "The best answer up until now, is numb."

"That's good. Because, this journey isn't about you and your needs, is it?"

Earl looked at me. "No, I guess it isn't."

"Are you still ready to do this?"

He nodded as he spoke, "Yes."

"Okay then, you have two errands to run before I arrive. The first stop is at the drug store. Hand the phone to Maggie so we can talk until you get there."

We got into the car and for the ten-minute drive; my husband was once again limited to my side of the banter between Devonne and me. "Oh, yes. I am already wet... yes, he obeyed everything. He's been a little frustrated for the past few days... oh, that is so funny. I can't wait to see his reaction. He will be very happy to know that you won't keep him locked up while we play...okay, we are pulling into the parking lot now."

I think Earl knew better than to ask what we were talking about when I put the cell back onto SPEAKER. Devonne's sultry voice boomed through the phone as we entered the store that had a number of patrons scattered throughout.

"First, get a bag of disposable razors and a can of shave cream. I like my women clean-shaven. No stubble whatsoever." We easily found those and I told him so.

Devonne asked, "Do y'all have a sleep mask at home,"

Earl offered, "No. We've never needed one."

"Well, there is nothing more exciting than sight deprivation. You will need to get one." I remembered Earl telling me in bed after Kevin and I spent our night away, that once he had masturbated to the video I sent him of us in the bathroom stall, Earl replayed the audio without watching it. He told me it felt like he was listening in the next stall, as his son fucked me like a whore. Earl said that he loved hearing the moans and grunts of me and my lover, over and over again.

A minute later, Earl picked out a plain, black sleep mask. "Got it," he announced.

"I need condoms," came the next instruction. Earl looked around to see an older man near us turn in our direction.

"Magnums. Don't get me no regular safes. My safes gotta be Magnums, or they will tear before I cum. Do you see them?" I suppressed my giggle as we went from aisle to aisle to find them, Earl recoiling each time the loud voice said something that someone else might overhear.

"They are in the same aisle as the morning after pill, and baby diapers."

We rounded the corner and located the array of prophylactics on the shelf. Earl said softly, "We found them."

"I can't hear you, Earl. Speak up!" boomed my soon-to-be lover.

"We are at the display," said Earl nervously.

"What choices do we have?"

Earl thumbed through the boxes as an elderly lady walked past, averting her eyes. Earl stuttered through, "Let's see. Trojan. Ribbed for her enjoyment... or, extra thin... or, heavy duty, won't tear."

"Hmmm, unless you want a little black baby crawling around the house next year, you better get me the heavy duty ones. What quantities do they come in?"

"Threes and twelves." replied Earl.

"Make it a box of twelve, or you will be sent to buy them, every time I come over."

Earl picked out the box and handed to me. Earl asked, "Anything else, Devonne?"

Devonne replied, "No, that is it, from this store. You didn't give them to Maggie to carry for you, like some candy ass, did you?"

I couldn't help but laugh, much to Earl's chagrin. He took the box from me and headed to the checkout. Devonne added, "Don't be using the self checkout either. Your wife will be getting personal service tonight, so you might as well get personal service today."

We waited in the short line until it was our turn. Fortunately for my husband, no one was in line behind us, so I could see relief in his face as he looked around. Just before we moved to the cashier, a white-haired seventy-year-old lady, came Devonne's last instruction. "Tell the cashier that these aren't for you. Tell her why you are buying them."

Earl turned ashen. We moved to the cashier and she asked sweetly, "Did you folks find everything that you needed today?"

Earl handed her the shave cream and razors, the night mask, and then the box of condoms. She stopped and looked up at each of us, her face turning beet red in blush. Earl said, "They're not for me. My wife needs them for someone else. They are way too big for me." I heard his breath escape as he readily admitted that I was seeing someone else with his consent.

The lady gasped audibly. She looked to me in disbelief, and I had to bite my upper lip so as not to burst out laughing. I kind of nodded and smiled demurely, and then placed my hand over my mouth.

She scanned the product and commented, "Well, I guess she needs to be careful," then asked nervously, "Will there be anything else?"

"No," I said, "That's it."

Earl paid and took the items, now concealed in a plastic bag, and we walked back to the car. Devonne spoke up again. "See, not so bad? One more stop to make, and then you can go home. The Stag Shop on Fifth Street. Take me off speaker so I can talk to my girl." Earl punched the button and handed me the phone. While my husband drove to our next stop, Devonne shared a few tidbits of what would happen that evening. I looked down at my leggings and tapped Earl on his thigh. I pointed to the crotch of my form fitting leggings where I sported a very large, wet patch that had soaked through the flimsy fabric.

The Stag Shop is an adult novelty store that, again, we frequented in our early years together. Devonne was back on speaker when we got out of the car. We approached the store, and just as Earl reached for the door handle, it swung open from the inside. We stepped back, and were surprised to see the couple exiting was Kevin and Jackie. Jackie was carrying a black plastic bag.

"Oh, hey Mom. Dad." Earl looked dumbfounded, trying to sort out what was going on."

Earl said, "Hi, son."

Jackie smiled and greeted us as well. "How's Frank?" I asked, smiling.

"He has the girls at his Mom's for the weekend."

"Nice," I replied, "That should give you two lots of time to get your bedroom reno finished!" Jackie flashed a smile and nodded, checking Earl to see if he caught on. He didn't.

Earl, fearing Devonne interrupting us with another command, said, "Well, we should be going. Have fun." Jackie and I kissed cheeks and I whispered, "Go easy on the boy."

Jackie laughed out loud and called back, "No worries. I'll have him home before you know it!"

Once inside, Devonne called out, "Sherry should be working today." With that, a short, rotund twenty-year-old with a purple tinted pixie coif came up and said, "Is that you D?"

"Hi, baby," he answered "Can you take care of Maggie for me? Something black, with hot pink boy shorts?"

"Oh, yeah. I know what you like. I'll take care of her." Sherry guided her long fingers across my backside and said, "You look so much like my Mom. C'mon. This way."

Devonne said, "Maggie, I'll leave you two with Sherry. She definitely knows how to take care of my girls, don't you Sherry?"

"Especially when they look so yummy!' she said, into the phone, but making eye contact with me. The young girl stared into my eyes and pursed her lips, Earl not even taking notice.

"Oh, is your guy locked up? Can I see?" she asked.

Earl went from shame to fright as Devonne announced, "That is up to Maggie. I have to go. Maggie, call me when you get home."

"I will, Devonne. Thank you for this!"

"Anything for my girl," he said, and the call ended. I realized that this was just another part of the game.

"Why not," I said to Sherry, seeing Earl cringe at showing his predicament to a strange, young woman. "Pull your trousers down, baby, Show her what you've got," I commanded. Earl released his belt and unzipped. His thumb hooked his underwear and lowered both garments to his ankles.

Sherry bent over and looked closely at the metal appliance. "Oh, that is SO cute," she offered, reaching out to fondle my husband's package. "That is the Dicklet Model SS, as in Super Small, and it's not too big for him, is it?" Earl's cock twitched as the heavyset girl teased him, cupping his sack with her stubby fingers.

"No," I said, "It's just right." Earl looked to the door of the store, watching for customers.

Her thumb smeared a large droplet of precum across the smooth surface of the cap.

"How long has he had it on?" she said, as if he wasn't in the room.

"Almost a week."

"Oh," she answered sweetly, removing her fingers from the cage. "He will go off like a teenage boy, when you let him out."

I told Earl to pull up his pants, and he quickly complied.

Sherry led us to a display with schoolgirl, dominatrix and nurse costumes. Earl ran his hand along a few pieces of the satin and silk lingerie, trying to stay out of the way, while Sherry took a black patent leather bustier and a matching skirt from a hook.

"Here, this looks about your size," she told me. Sherry led me to a fitting room, and as I tried the items, I wondered if I wasn't too old for the look. The bustier placed the cork-like nipples of my D cups on display, The skirt was so short, that it barely covered my pussy, which was responding with its own version of precum.

I stepped out to show my outfit to Earl, whose wide eyes and smile alleviated my fears. "Mags, you look hot!"

"Do you think Devonne will like it?"I asked, excitedly. My question cut like a knife.

Earl's blood drained from his face. "Yes, I think so."

Sherry moved near and said, "You've got the hem too low," and tugged the skirt higher on my hips. The young girl slid the palm of her right hand down the front of my skirt and hooked her middle finger around the hem, where it found the slippery folds of my labia. "That's perfect," she said, her cool finger penetrating me. Earl stared in amazement of her boldness, and the leather crinkled as she hoisted her fat digit deep into me.

I moaned, and she slowly withdrew from inside me, placing her middle finger to my lips. "Look how wet you are," and the young girl pushed into my mouth. I suckled my juices from her wet finger. When she withdrew her finger, she replaced it with her cherry red lips. Now it was me who was surprised at Sherry's boldness. When she ended our kiss, Sherry offered, "Anytime you want to play without the boys around, call me." She took my phone from my hand and found my contacts app, pressing her cell number and name in the appropriate places.

12