In Need of Repair

Story Info
Monica takes advantage of the service man.
4.2k words
4.43
7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn it! God damn it!" Monica bellowed.

The dryer had died or something, and she had two loads of laundry to wash and dry. She looked online and surprised to find Sears still had repair services, even if their department stores were dead. And they had same day service! She would have jumped for joy except, it didn't help her out of her bind instantaneously. She logged on, created an account, and set up a visit with a technician. They could be out as soon as two hours, but 3 or 4 were more likely. She took it, better than nothing. When confirmed, a notice appeared letting her know she would get a text or call when the repairman was on the way.

She went about her day, finishing chores she had put off during the week. She thought about how this would have been solved by her ex-husband, but that was just the price of adjusting to being divorced. She had a pang of loneliness, but it quickly subsided as she remembered his mounting debt, gambling problems which led to more drinking on his part. And of course, once he started drinking he felt like he became more charming and debonair when in reality he was just becoming gropier and hornier. No, she was done with him and moving on. The divorce had been settled about a year ago, but she had been too busy and emotionally wrought to start dating. Besides, nothing the magic bullet couldn't take care of. Thankfully, they had not had children, and in her early 30's, she was still a dish. It was only a matter of time before she started dating...not knowing how much things had changed since she last dated.

Finishing several chores, she figured she had some time to take a shower. Since no call or text had come, if she did get one, it would be 10-20 minutes before their arrival. Upstairs, she ran the water, and felt to see if it was hot enough. Once she was ready, she got in and stood under the heat of the spraying water, relaxing the tension away. The light sheen of sweat from the chores vanished as rivulets of drops caressed her naked body.

"Ding Dong!" The doorbell rang.

She stopped the water, had she heard...

"Ding Dong!"

Shit! She had just soaked her hair. She squeezed her long black hair as best she could, and wrapped the bathrobe around her still wet body. Making her way as fast as she could without slipping to the front door. She opened it. A six foot medium dark skinned man stood there.

"Sears repair service ma'am," tipping his Sears baseball cap.

"I was supposed to get a call or a text," she replied, not letting him in yet.

"Sorry about that. The website still has the pop up, but that feature was shut down because it didn't work very well." he shrugged.

"Okay, it's in here." She led the way. Her town home had the kitchen and washroom on the left. Living Room and stairs just past the front door. He took his tool bag and set it down next to the washer. He started the dryer and got the same error message.

"I need to get some gear from the truck, and I'll be right back," he said as he rose to his feet and turned to face her. She smiled and stepped aside and let him pass. She waited in the kitchen and he returned within minutes. As he walked towards the kitchen, his boot snagged on the carpet, and almost tripped. He dropped the small case and it slid towards her. He regained his balance just as she reached down and picked up the case. She handed it to him.

That's when she saw the expression on his face. His eyes were wider, and his mouth slightly opened. She blushed as she realized she probably just gave him a great view of her ample breasts when she stooped to pick up the case.

"Here," she said, her arm stretched out. A small smile on her lips, feeling slightly turned on by making his day.

"Uh...yeah, thanks!" He took it.

"How long do you think it will take?" she asked.

"15-20 minutes, no more than 25." He smiled casually.

"Great, that gives me time to finish my shower." and she ran upstairs, embarrassed but excited. She finished her shower, thinking of how she semi-flashed him. The faux pax triggering her dormant sensuality. After drying off, she put on her favorite soccer shorts, and little top she used when she went for a run; but with no panties or bra.

She walked downstairs as he finished up. Leaning against the kitchen counter, her hips popped in those shorts. Gazing at his firm body, not to mention light colored eyes with his mocha colored skin was giving her ideas.

"All done," he said, smiling at her.

That's when she realized her nipples were hard and raised. They were easily visible due the tight fit of her top. He blushed.

"Thank you so much, you're a lifesaver!" She gave him a peck on the cheek. She saw him to the door, as he walked to his work van. After mildly closing the door, she leaned against it, appreciating the sudden and unexpected sexual tension to her day, and his.

Knock, knock, knock.

She turned and opened the door, he was standing at her door.

"Did you forget something?"

"Yes, here's my phone number." He handed her a small paper with his name in cursive and ten digits. His smile; Machiavellian.

As she reached for the paper, she took his hand and led him inside.

*****************

"Oh fuck, yes! Give it to me! Yush! Oh baby!"

Monica didn't care if the neighbors could hear her, she hadn't had a deep dicking in more than a year. She needed this, badly. The repair man's dirty squirrel was carving up her insides, his package definitely bigger than her ex-husbands. She didn't care about inches, but it was nice to have something thicker than what she was used to.

He was kissing her as he thrust repeatedly into her cum chalice, probing her where she hadn't been probed before. Sweat building up from the exertion. She pulled her legs up, grabbing her knees so he could reach deeper inside her. He shifted to kissing her nipples, and then squeezing them hard with his lips.

"Oh fuck! Yeah! Do that again!" she begged. He obliged her.

"AAHH ha ha ha AH!" as her body shook with sweet release...but he didn't stop, still pushing into her, ramming it home time and time again.

"Holy shit! You haven't cum yet?" she giggled.

"I like to treat ladies right," before sucking her tongue out of her mouth.

She came again when she heard him say that. This time she kissed his nipples as he finished kissing her. Then she repeated what he had done, biting on them hard with her lips.

"Ah Ah yeah!" He let out. "Harder," he demanded.

"Seriously, how have you not cum yet?" she asked breathlessly as he continued pummeling her body.

"I find it hard to cum in missionary, I prefer doggystyle so I can pull your hair. That let's me fuck for long periods before feeling the need.." he smiled.

"Well..." in a raspy voice... "that's good to know!"

They continued for another 10 minutes before he started to shift her to doggy.

"How lucky were you to have a condom on you? That must be really lucky, right?" she propped her ass up so he could enter her again easily.

"I keep a fresh condom with me...just in case" he smiled as he grabbed her long black hair twisting it so he had it nice and tight. He pulled and she smiled feeling his thickness enter her, she pulled her head forward to make it hurt a little more.

Now he raced for home, if he had been pounding her pussy before, now their bodies clapped rhythmically as he was approaching the finish line.

"OH FUCK!" she screamed, cumming all over his hips.

"YEAH YEAH YEAH" he bellowed as he shot his shot into a Trojan Magnum.

"Ah ah yeeaahh" she sighed as she settled down into her bed. She lay there as he dismounted and lay next to her, wrapping his arm around her. Her eyes closed for a second before she grabbed her phone. She flipped the camera to reverse and took a selfie of him holding her, her tits wet with sweaty dew clearly visible. She then keyed in his phone number and texted it to him.

"To remember me by" she said before turning to kiss him and thank him for his service.

*****************

Well shit, that had been a well spent afternoon, she thought. She stepped out of her front door, wearing something more sedate this time, and with panties and bra. Can't be looking like a trollop at the bookstore, she thought to herself.

Thoughts of her rendezvous replayed themselves over and over in her mind. She was smiling the rest of the day. As she went about taking care of groceries, picking up the dry cleaning and various sundries; she got a text.

It was from Sears Customer Service, asking her to fill out a survey. She took a minute to fill it out. She gave him 5 stars across the board. When it asked for any input she may have, she toyed with what to say in her mind. Smiling she typed "He was very efficient in his manor and his ability to take care of the matter; and fixed me good and proper." She hit send, smiling wickedly. They would take it as a typo, she was sure.

Later, after her errands were done. She downloaded a dating app. She created a profile and picked some pictures she would be comfortable with. Once it was complete, she started browsing. She was saddened to see almost every account or exchange was overtly sexual. While that was mildly titillating for her, it was also a turn off. Had relationships died?

A text arrived. It was him. It said;

"Thank you for your gift this morning. My name is Gilbran, and I would like to take you out on a date. If you agree, please text back with ideas of where and what you would like to go and do. If however you do not; I completely understand."

She thought about it, was she comfortable dating a service man? But the more she thought about it, he had treated her well, his writing was respectful and not pushy. Compared to how some strangers had spoken to her on the app, this was more the way she would have liked to be spoken to.

"I would really like to go on a date with you. Surprise me, take me to dinner somewhere I've never been. Does 7pm sound ok? I think you know where I live." she chuckled.

*****************

She heard the knock on the door as she finished her makeup. Her smile widened, as she got up.

"Just a minute!" she called out, her bedroom window open.

"No problem," he called back.

She twirled and looked in the mirror, the dress was sexy but in a classy way. It flattered her figure and suggested what lay underneath. With a move here and there, it would give a flash of skin that enticed without looking desperate.

A few minutes later, she opened the front door. He was standing on the front door wearing stylish jeans and black v-neck sweater with the sleeves pushed up to his forearms. He looked debonair, and dashing. His smile was patient and understanding. She placed her hand on the inside of his elbow, and he led her to his pick up truck. She had to step up to the step bar, her legs opened the dress revealing some skin. His hand gently assisted her up.

Once he climbed in himself she looked at him, "Don't assume you're getting lucky because of this morning." she said with humor in her smile.

"Oh, I don't." he said honestly.

It was a twenty minute drive to a Mediterranean restaurant. She had never been here, and she immediately realized this was in the heart of the middle eastern community. The aroma of the fresh cooked food was intoxicating. The music playing took her back to children stories like Alladin and Ali Baba and the 40 Thieves. When they entered, the Maître-d smiled and nodded to Gilbran. They spoke in Arabic in a short quick exchange. He immediately took them to a quiet nook with a good view of a small stage. He ordered food and drinks when the waiter arrived, also in Arabic.

"Ooh, what did you order," she asked, smiling.

"You'll see. Don't worry, you'll love how it tastes...trust me." He smiled.

Ordinarily she would be a little offended if a man ordered without asking her what she wanted, but since she was in unknown territory, she thought it nice of him to play the host. The first service arrived; hot cinnamon coffee with Turkish delights.

They talked as they sipped and nibbled, smiling at each other. He learned that she worked in IT, and was a very knowledgeable programmer. She was pleasantly surprised he was taking extension courses at the local university in advanced mathematics and engineering.

"When my father brought us to this country, he kept telling me most immigrants will be given lowly jobs. But if one worked hard, one could make a good future for themselves. He also told me math was universal, and a highly sought after skill. Since he was an engineer, he could build and fix almost anything." he finished.

"What did he do when he arrived?" she asked.

"He got a job as a mechanic," he said stiffly.

"He was an engineer in ..."

"Algeria" he chimed in.

"...and he got a job as a mechanic? That's awful."

"Yes, truly. Companies do not honor degrees from most foreign nations. But he worked hard and took over the shop he worked at. He chose well, because his shop works on German cars; BMW, Mercedes, and Audi. As a business owner, he became very rich."

The food arrived, making her mouth water. Plates started being arranged by the waiter, pita bread with hummus, followed by moussaka, red wine, and braised rabbit. They started to eat when the Arabic music on the speakers lowered and stopped. Three men arranged themselves at the base of the stage, sitting of various pillows. One musician with a small handheld drum (Tabla), another a flute, and the third with a pear shaped guitar (Oud). The man on the Oud, looked to the man with the Tabla; they nodded three times in sync and started playing on the fourth nod. The restaurant was filled with genuine Arabic music, far better than the recording playing earlier.

Monica was smiling wide, this was amazing! The food was filled with spices, but not in an overbearing way. The flute player was playing music that reminded her of snake charmers or belly dancers.

Suddenly a half nude woman twirled into the middle of the stage, her hips shaking, the tassels adding jingling to the music. Her fingers were capped with little cymbals that she tapped perfectly timed to the music. Monica was floored, her mouth wide open. She looked at Gilbran, and he was smiling a wide smile, he gave her a knowing smile. They continued talking between dinner and the entertainment. She was enraptured with the experience. The belly dancer, now leaped off the stage and danced between the tables, giving all the customers a very close view of her body. She twisted her hips in one direction, then shifted in another direction. She came by their booth, she leaned forward gyrating her milky breasts in front of Gilbran, then she was almost on Monica's lap, shaking her hips. Her hands were twirling right about her crotch, the symbolism very obvious...the seat of a woman's sexuality. She blew Monica a kiss before making her way to the stage. The song came to a sudden halt as she bowed to the audience.

Monica and the crowd rose to their feet clapping. She looked at Gilbran with eyes wide open, like a little girl taken to the ice cream shop.

"That was amazing!" she beamed.

"They'll give her a small break, then play the next song. She'll dance for another several hours. She's amazing, right?"

"Omygosh yes!" she was about to ask how he knew about this place, but quickly surmised why.

They finished dinner in the middle of her next dance, after paying, they made their way out. The belly dancer danced her way over and gave them a down dip to send them on her way. Monica had both her hands on his arm, leaning into him as they walked back to the truck.

"Where do you want to go next?" He asked.

"I know where to find a really comfortable bed," she looked into his eyes lustfully.

"I thought I wasn't getting lucky," he teased.

"Well, you are now." she kissed him.

*****************

In her dark bedroom, Monica was laying half on her side, using a large pillow to support her body. Her nudity revealed by the moon entering through the open window. Gilbran was massaging her body, and giving her soft supple skin kisses. He covered her body softly with his presence, calming her muscles with his strong hands. She loved it. Soon his hands were on her bosoms, and giving her body a hypnotizing rub. She closed her eyes to his ministrations. Then she heard him singing a soft and haunting melisma, his voice modulating and softly wailing.

He climbed behind her, his hand opening her legs. She could feel his hardness touching her lower lips, even as his hands massaged her breasts. She reached down, found his root and placed it inside her. She leaned back into him as they lay side by side, their bodies spooning as he entered her. She rocked her hips as he gently thrusted his meat inside her.

"Mmmmm, that feels nice." she cooed. Her face turned to kiss him.

His right hand on her hip, the thrusts started picking up their pace. She lifted her leg higher, allowing him to go deeper. They kissed, his hand moved up to her breasts again. Two bodies sliding into and out of each other. They were like snakes grappling with their bodies, their hips undulating with each other. She thought of the belly dancer and tried to emulate her hip movements.

"Ah! Ah ah!" she climaxed as his rod stroked her g-spot.

He continued making love to her, their bodies increasingly sweaty. She wanted to make him cum, but she also wanted to take her time. Her body and mind confused with lust, she started shaking again, her pussy squirting him.

"Y e e s s, o o h h," she moaned.

He rolled her and himself over, lifting her legs over his hips. He was now kneeling, placing her on her back, her legs used to hook over his hips. He swung her hips back and forth as his piston motion racked her body. She ran her hands over her breasts, bringing them up, kissing and biting her nipples.

He looked at her beautiful body in the half light, his arousal starting to get the better of him. He increased his pace, and the sudden change gave her yet another orgasm. She pinched her nipples harder as waves rolled through her body.

"Oh my Gawd! What you do to me... don't stop!" even as she knew he would soon.

Several moments passed at a quicker pace when she felt her vulva filled with warm sweet nectar of his manhood. "No condom this time?"

"I wanted to feel the real you," he explained. "I'm sorry, I should have asked."

"Don't be sorry. I love how you feel. And I'm on the pill." she pulled him onto her, crushing her body. She loved his weight on her, like a male security blanket. They fell asleep shortly after, his dick still inside her.

*****************

The next morning Gilbran woke to a warm wet feeling in his nether region. He looked down to see Monica manipulating his manhood with her mouth. She had her hair in a bun, as her head swept side to side, running her tongue over his groin area. He started to reach for her, and realized his arms were tied to the bed's backboard, she had used the belt from her bathrobe.

"Good morning." he smiled at her.

She didn't say anything, rather she plunged his rod deeper into her mouth. He loved the feeling she was giving him. Her head bobbed up and down, taking as much of him as she could. Finally, she looked up with wanton eyes, still not speaking to him, she climbed up on his waist and inserted him into her warm wet pocket. She started rocking her hips back and forth, her mouth starting to pant. Rocking back and forth, she rode him, she was in control; she had a goal...to make him cum before she did.

It was a worthy goal, and she used every trick she knew. As she rode him, she started talking dirty.

"Do you like my wet pussy? Do you like me fucking you?" she coaxed him.

She whipped her waist back and forth, so her venus hit the top of his shaft, which had done the trick with her ex-husband. But it didn't work on him. She got on her feet so she could bounce up and down on him, and it seemed to be working. However, it seemed to be working on her faster than him. Next, she pulled the belt that tied him, leaning forward she had him grab her tits, and she grabbed his wrist for support and kept riding him; but still he didn't cum.

12