In Over His Head Ch. 13

Story Info
Back together and things heat up quickly!
3.8k words
4.59
4.7k
3

Part 13 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/17/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sun was shining, The sky was blue, and Edovan was about as happy as a 4'9" bosmer had ever been. Mind you, it wasn't a very large pool to draw from, population wise anyway, but at this moment, riding out of the city with Yagaritte's warm voice extolling at length about its architecture and history (and even its Dwemer origin) and her even warmer body pressed up against him and around him as they shared the saddle together, he was certain it would not have been possible to experience more joy and contentment without leaving the mortal realm altogether.

Logical Brain was listening in rapturous fascination as she went on about how thousands of years ago the legendary Ysgramor himself and the 500 Companions once visited the island and camped there on their way to retake the Elven held lands that later became known as Skyrim. How a rogue group of dwemer who had settled there centuries later had built an enormous science and engineering complex on the volcanic shoreline, one that was widely thought to harness not only the abundant geothermal energy but the power of the very volcano itself! He could barely fathom the kind of esoteric calculations that had been needed to pull off such a feat. Surely the dwemer possessed knowledge beyond all their understanding!

Logical Brain could have listened to that melodious voice speak knowledgeably but unpretentiously about dwemer and history and science and architectural influences for an infinity, but there was just one tiny problem that was making it harder and harder to concentrate on the words coming out of her mouth. It was a constant incessant chanting. Just a mindless repetition of the same six words over and over and over again. It had originally started out as sort of hushed whisper but had gradually grown in volume and in speed until it could no longer be ignored. He sighed in frustration as it finally rose to a level that all but drowned out her out just as she was about to tell him about the ancient construction methods used to create the long graceful metallic bridges leading out of the city and up into the surrounding mountains. Enough was enough. He turned and looked at Lizard Brain.

"..thereareboobsonmyheadthereareboobsonmyheadthereareboobsonmyheadthereareb-"

"WILL. YOU. STOPPPPP!!", logical Brain thundered.

Lizard Brain looked at him sheepishly. "Sorry" he said apologetically but still goofily grinning from ear to ear. In truth, he was right. There WERE boobs on Edovan's small head. Two of them to be exact, gently bouncing up and down against the top of his tousled brown hair, just heavily enough to be more than a bit distracting, even when listening to a lecture on Dwemer architecture!

But before Logical Brain could lecture Lizard brain further about the rudeness of ignoring the well spoken words of such an obviously intelligent and well rounded companion in favor of her OTHER even more well rounded assets, something happened that caused both of them to lose their trains of thought.

Yagaritte was getting a bit distracted herself. As they rode along together, his tiny form perched in the saddle in front of her, she was doing her best to concentrate on her tour. It wasn't often on the island she found anyone who could appreciate the vast knowledge of her homeland that she had acquired over her 29 years of growing up and living here; the last 5 of which she had spent in her position as Chief Researcher for the Guild. It wasn't that she wanted to show off how smart she was. Somehow she knew he had no doubt about her in that regard. No, she was genuinely fascinated with history, architecture, science and more and this..this was a rare chance to talk about those things with someone who clearly loved it as much as she did. She kept glancing downward at his cherubic little face beaming upward at her as she talked. She loved how his eyes sparkled and lit up at any mention of Dwemer influences on the Island and the city, and how his mouth had gaped as she spoke of Ysgramor. Sharing things you love with someone else who loves them too was a pleasure she hadn't experienced in far too many years. Not since.. Well, not since she had left her home and family behind. But even the momentary twinge of sadness at the thought of what she had lost 11 years ago couldn't stop her heart from practically bursting as he "oohed" and "ahhed" at the various architectural features and important sites along their route.

She was trying her hardest to concentrate on her words. Her words! Not his big golden eyes starting up at her.. Not his small but firm body between her thighs. Not the warmth of his back pressing against her abdomen. She was reminded of that morning in her room when she had woke up holding him so close to her, of how intimately and perfectly his body had fit against hers.. not IN spite of the fact that he was half her size.. but because he was half her size! It seemed even truer now as they rode together. She actually had planned originally for him to have his own mount for this trip, but realized last minute as she went through the stables to select one for him that she had no idea what, if any, riding experience he had. Oh well. It wasn't like she wasn't enjoying this. No, truth be told, she was enjoying it a bit TOO much. Though he seemed to sit the saddle well enough it didn't stop each trot and bounce of her horse from moving him against her. He weighed considerable less than her, so he simply bounced more than she did and the constant movement of him against her hips and inner thighs was generating a kind of heat that couldn't be chalked up to friction. At first she had tried to ignore it and just concentrate on her history lesson but the longer they rode.. the more difficult it became.

Everything was going her way for once. She was finally setting out on her long planned mission with hopefully the the most knowledgeable (and cutest) expert in Dwemer studies on the island. The weather was perfect and the mood was great. He was literally hanging on her every word as she told him all about how the dwemer had built tubular structures from their special metal they used to construct everything and then run long unbreakable cables through those structures to support their bridges. It had the aspect of making them seem impossibly long and unsupported because the suspension cables were actually hidden inside them.. At the word "inside" her thighs had suddenly given his tiny butt a long involuntary squeeze, long enough and hard enough that he had actually made a small noise. Not quite a squeal, more of a squeak. The sound made her tummy flutter it was so cute. She didn't even know he could do that! Suddenly her mind began to wonder to what OTHER sounds she might get out of him if she squoze him just right..or in different places. She stole a glance downward at him and saw the pink flush on his bronzed cheeks but looked back up and pointed to something quickly before their eyes could meet.

This last week had been hard on her. She had spent the time making all of her last minute preparations for this journey and his guild induction. Also convincing herself every day to keep her distance from him. She didn't want anyone at the Guild to think he couldn't stand on his own two feet and didn't deserve to be there on his own merits, and more important, she didn't want HIM to think that he only got in because of her. She was so proud of him for facing Utha and accepting her challenge that she'd forgotten all about his violation of her privacy back at the Boar. In truth she was not that young inexperienced girl anymore, not in any way shape or form. In the ten years since she had done far more lewder things and ALL of them voluntarily with only minor alcoholic assistance. Even though she had been taken advantage of back then, it had opened her in many ways. She had owned her own sexuality since then and used it to suit herself and her own needs, taking what she wanted and giving as good as she got, but always on her own terms. Of course with her size and skill with her blades it wasn't like anyone had a choice. No, she realized that the reason she had reacted so strongly that day was not so much what was in the box as what it represented, a past she had left behind and with it, memories that she had fought hard to lock away.

But that was the past and even as painful as it had been she had gotten through it and made her own life for herself. So now, many days later she was not only no longer angry about it but had to admit that the more she thought about it, the more it had kind of turned her on. He was looking at HER after all. LOTS of her from the sheer number of activated crystals she had found all over her room. Whether he had meant to or not he had literally immersed himself in her for all intents and purposes. And wasn't that her intent anyway? For him to unpent himself in her bed? If only Bernadette hadn't stuck her annoying nose and other body parts into things, that day might have gone very differently indeed!

But was then and this was now, and right now she had him right where she wanted him, tucked between her thighs and pressed against her belly as he bounced against her. She slyly adjusted her posture a bit more forward till her considerable charms were literally bouncing just so on the top of his cute little head.

Edovan flushed with more than just embarrassment, but mostly just embarrassment. Had he squeaked? One second he had been fascinated by the brilliant designs of Dwemer artisans and the next her thighs had clamped around him like the softest warmest vice you could imagine, and for so long he almost didn't think she was going to let him go! He glanced furtively up at her but she had continued talking about bridges as if nothing had happened, her sapphire eyes perhaps dancing just a little more than they were previously. Maybe she was just happy to be finally going on the trip she had planned and had squozen him unconsciously out of sheer joy? Or maybe she thought she had felt him slip a bit in the saddle and had reflexively gripped him to keep him from falling? He'd ridden horse many times before, but truth be told he'd never really liked them.

Well, that wasn't true. He liked them just fine. They just didn't seem to like him! They liked him fine when he petted them in the estate stables back home and they gladly perked up to take his morning apple offerings, but once he was in the saddle and holding the reins they pretty much did whatever they wanted to do, his commands and urgings be damned. They seemed to delight in leisurely trotting when he wanted to gallop and sprinting across fields when he wanted to take it slow. He was only thankful that they had given up trying to brush him off by walking under hanging limbs and such because with his small stature he could easily duck lower than than the horse could. So though he had ridden and could ride with some skill he really didn't like to. But this was different. Yagaritte was in perfect control of this horse and even as big as it was he could tell that they were used to each other. But she might assume he didn't know how to ride, so he decided that the best thing to do was reassure her that he wasn't slipping by doing the only thing he could think of..

pressing backwards into her even more.

She almost squeaked herself. She did love teasing him, but at this point she was beginning to wonder who was teasing who! A few moments after she had squeezed him he had pressed himself backward into her, wedging himself even more tightly into the space between her thighs to the point she could feel him pressing the top of his tight little buttocks against her mons. A shiver ran down her spine like a lit fuse igniting something deep inside her when it reached the small of her back. Instinctively she rolled her hips against against him, almost imperceptibly. Just enough to maximize the delicious sensations as he bounced in the saddle between her thighs. It was almost, but not quite, just the right amount of friction.

She closed her eyes and let her mind focus on the fire smouldering inside her. She'd ridden this road more times then she could count, and with this very horse at least a dozen. Gods knew Golem didn't need her help to follow this road, and wouldn't for some time. More than enough time for her to reward herself for being such a good kitty these last several days. For a split second she wondered what could possibly be going through his mind right now. Did he even know what she was doing? For a really smart guy he could be pretty dense sometimes, especially when it came to bumping and grinding. Maybe she should make it more obvious? She also noticed that that what was working so wonderfully before was still good, but it wasn't quite getting her to where she needed to go. It was time to take matters into her own hands for a bit.. And maybe even his, she thought with a wicked grin as she dropped the reins and used her teeth to remove her riding gloves.

Her left hand came down swiftly on him. Her long slender fingers slipping themselves expertly between the opening in his long coat and deftly through the many layers of his clothing. She giggled when he squeaked again as her fingertips grazed the bare skin of his belly but then descended slowly downward into his trousers. She split her fingers apart, two on each side as she slid them past his manhood, but she did not take it in her grip. Instead her hand was curling around under him, fingertips hooking underneath in the crease of each leg until she felt she had a good grip on him, then she swiftly pulled him up and backwards, flexing her thighs open briefly to better receive him as she drug him as tightly against her leather bound crotch as she could. She moaned a bit as she held him there before clamping her thighs around him again like a vice. With him tightly secured in just the right spot now she begin using her hand to rub him up and down against her as she thrust her hips forward into him. It felt so good it surprised her.. "Should it feel this good?" she wondered to herself as she ground against his small frame.

Yagaritte was no stranger to the bed,,.or the wall, floor.. or the kitchen table for that matter. She had done many thing with many people in many places. But she had never done this. She'd also never had a gorgeous tiny elf mage between her thighs while riding before, but if this was any indication of what this trip was going to be like with him she might have to revise her timeline a bit. Might take an extra week even? Something about having him there against her..her larger more powerful thighs gripping him, his head safely tucked beneath her heavy bosom.. him almost at her mercy and yielding himself to her as she took what she wanted was giving her butterflies the size of the horse she was riding, and Golem was a very big horse! He felt so good, so right, so perfect..the best she had ever felt. So it was starting to puzzle her that she hadn't come already. As amazing as this was, she was teetering just at the edge, not quite at the peak so she could plunge over it. She cursed her leather pants for cutting the sensation a bit. She needed something against her bare skin.

Her right hand found his and brought it up to her mouth. She tried to catch a fingertip in her teeth but to her surprise it was only his bare finger she nibbled. Ugh, fingerless gloves! She'd forgotten she'd had them made special not to impede his casting ability. In exasperation she pulled his arm higher till she got the bottom of the glove in her teeth as she bent down over him and yanked her head impatiently to the side, whipping the glove from his tiny hand in a single motion. She spat it into her hand and tucked it behind the saddle for later. Strangely his hand, now free, didn't lower but remained outstretched toward her mouth, his fingertips grazing her lips softly. Curious, she tilted her head toward them as they quested, slipping between her lips and into her mouth. His hands were so small..without thinking she tilted her head further down, slipping his entire hand into her mouth up to his wrist with ease. This was something ELSE she had never done before and she was surprised how much she liked it. Her little mage was just full of surprises!

She wrapped her lips tight around his wrist and sucked his hand hard, almost like she was trying to suck meat off a bone and was quickly rewarded when she felt him shudder against her as he softly moaned. Her playful tongue writhed under his splayed fingers as she sucked him deeper, pulling him into her with the sheer suction of her mouth, her teeth grazing against his forearm on both sides and pushing up the sleeves of his coat. She felt him then tense and try to pull away but she clamped down harder, not enough to hurt him but enough to signal him that what she had taken was hers now, and she would give it back when she decided. To drive that point home she rolled her head downward plunging his hand deeper, down the back of her tongue until she felt his fingers tickling down in bottom of her throat. She swallowed hard and deliberately around him, her throat muscles gripping him and pulling at him. Dear gods above why in oblivion did this feel so good? She'd never had any part of him inside her before. She was overcome with the impossible desire to see how much of his arm and even the rest of him she could get into her mouth and more. But then the fire burning in her nethers pulsed so hard she almost cried out around his hand and she remembered her original plans.

Slowly, almost reluctantly, she relaxed her grip on him and let his hand slip free, only bringing her teeth down once on his fingertips just as they were about to escape. She released him for real this time and felt him shiver against her. She didn't know if it was from fear or thrill or the chill of cold mountain wind against his now saliva coated skin, but she didn't worry. It would be more than warm enough soon. Before he could return his hand to the pommel she grabbed it again, pulling it around behind him and between them and slipping it into her leathers. Now it was her turn to gasp as his ice cold wet fingers slipped past her waistband and across her mons. She fought past the chill and guided him down, pausing only briefly to rub his middle finger tip in three slow circles against and around her clit before thrusting it down roughly till she felt him against her labia. She rolled her hips upwards against those tiny agile fingers greedily dipping them into her inner folds up to his second knuckles and pressed the flat of his palm against her now aching nub.

Oh sweet oblivion this was amazing! With her left hand she now drug him even harder against her, pinning his right hand between her tingling sex and his tight little bottom. She moaned as she gripped him tighter and began rhythmically pulling him into her, slowly at first but increasing both the pace and force rapidly. As she pulled him him into her again and again she brought her hips up to meet each backwards thrust, each tightening pull pressing the flat of his palm against her clit while dipping his fingers deeper and deeper into her. She gasped again again as she felt him began to wiggle his fingers within her..pressing them of his own accord into her slick yielding flesh, his tiny hand burrowing deeper and deeper. Her mind was almost exploding. This was better than anything she had ever done..with anyone. Everything about him was just so perfect, the way he felt, the way they fit. She was so close. She knew she could easily go over the top now, but she never wanted this to end so she deliberately held herself back, no longer chasing her climax but letting it build and swell until it would overwhelm her and she wouldn't be able to hold it back if she tried.

She kept rising and falling and rising and falling, each time a higher peak and shallower valley, his hand pressing harder and his fingers slipping further with each thrust until she was just sure his whole hand must be swimming inside her. She felt the tide rise and surge behind her, lifting, swelling, carrying her up to the top of the wave, ready to crash down over him and sweep them both away..

12