In Praise of Older Women

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It really hurt when Steve first shoved it in, Mr. Mike. I cried and begged him, he wouldn't stop. Ooh, I'm so ashamed but after a while I couldn't believe how tingly and hot he was making me as Steve kept going deeper and deeper into me. Suddenly he rammed all the way into me and grunted loudly, and I feel all "wet" between my legs like he "peed" down there. Later when I touched myself, I was all icky slippery with my blood and his creamy sticky stuff.

.

"I'm so embarrassed, Mr. Mike, but ever since then Steve has stopped me on my way to school. He makes me go to his house where we would be alone since both his parents at work. I spend all day in his bed doing whatever he wants me to do. Ooh, I'm so ashamed of myself. I just couldn't stop it. Steve was just too demanding and strong, and it was easier to give into him than to fight him."

"Hmmm," I murmured thoughtfully. "Janice, I have had enough with Steve. I am going to expel him, so you don't have to worry about him any more. For your information, I've heard that Steve has tried this with other girls. But you, Janice, are the first to admit that you actually did what he wanted you to do...and willingly. And here I always thought you were a 'good girl.' This is a serious infraction of our student conduct code, Janice. What am I going to do with you? Should I expel you like Steve? Or should I call your parents in and tell them how shamelessly their daughter has been behaving?"

"Oh, Mr. Mike, please don't! Please don't tell anyone," Janice softly begged as tears swelled in her almond-shaped eyes. "But, please don't tell anyone especially my parents. I'll take whatever discipline you give me. I'll do anything you tell me to do."

I looked at Janice for a long silent moment as if I was mulling the various possibilities. "All right, Janice" I said, "I'll give you one last chance to redeem yourself provided you keep it between us. If you don't do what I want, you'll find yourself following in the footsteps of Steve. I certain that eventually the truth will come out, and everyone will know what you're doing with him and what a shameful little slut you were. Do you understand?"

With downcast eyes, Janice meekly nodded and hung her head in silent acceptance. I shook my head and sternly said, "Janice, look at me. Do you understand what I have just said? Do you understand that you are agreeing to be punished in whichever way I see fit? And that you will never say a word as to your discipline? Say yes or no."

"Yes, Mr. Mike, I understand. I promise that I will do whatever you want and will not say a word about it to anyone. Please just don't expel me or tell my parents."

I looked at Janice in a hard-cold glare until she squirmed involuntarily in her seat. "Okay, Janice. Stand up and in front of me. Now lift your skirt above your waist and pull down your panties."

Janice gasped and blushed brightly, but after a momentary pause, stood and with trembling hands, she lifted the hem of her skirt. Then while holding it with one hand, she lowered her white cotton panties with her other hand, letting her undies slide down her legs to pool around her ankles. With her head hung in utter embarrassment, Janice desperately pressed her thighs together in a vain effort to hide her nether delights from my eyes.

Was I delighted to find that except for a wispy tuff of hair on her mons, Janice' pussy was completely bald. When combined with her quiet demeanor, she seemed more childlike with her delicate hairless quim seeming to be on the verge of pubescence. Her fidgeting and humiliation only drew more attention to her innocent sexuality.

"Janice, I want you to lie across my lap," I said as I seated myself in an armless chair. "You are not to move, or you will be punished more," I warned her as I flipped her skirt over her back to fully exposed her creamy tush. With that said, the flat of my hand swiftly landed a resounding slap on her bared bottom without warning. Janice squealed in surprise and pain, squirming in pain. Holding her firmly to ensure she couldn't escape my grasp, I administered more smacks in rapid succession until her butt was a bright beet-red.

With tears flowing free, Janice whimpered for me to please stop. She flinched involuntarily, a slight shiver running up her spine, when I gently rest my hand on and then began to caress her inflamed behind with feathery strokes. I now had a clear view her protruding pussy lips, opened vagina, and puckered asshole. As I felt that uncomfortable tightness in my pants crotch, I asked if she regretted letting Steve lead her astray.

"I know, Mr. Mike," Janice sobbed in a trembling child-like voice, "that I shouldn't have let Steve do what he did to me. I really don't like Steve at all, honestly. However, I loved how he made me feel when he..."

"'Fucked' you, Janice," I inserted. "Say it, Janice, 'When he 'fucked' me.'"

Janice struggled at first and then finally blurted out, "...when he fucked me. Steve use to say that some girls he'd have to force; while others will just lay there and let themselves be fucked. But he always said that I was the only one who just 'loved' being fucked. Maybe he's right because I never knew it could feel so absolutely unreal."

"You mean like this..." I asked as my fingers slipped up and down the velvet wetness of her swollen slit. "Did you like it when Steve did this to you?"

"Oh, oh, no, Mr. Mike. Steve never did what you're doing to me now," Janice groaned as I swirled a finger in the entrance of her love canal. "Steve would just jump me, shove his thing in, and get his rocks off as fast as he could." Janice moaned as I wormed a finger into her incredibly tight love hole. "Oooh, my god, he never did what you're doing," she squeaked as I introduced another finger between her vaginal lips while my thumb dug into the tight pucker of her tight rear entrance.

Janice writhed as spasms shook her body, her free-flowing love juices drenched my pumping hand. Reaching around with my other hand, I found and being strumming her slippery stiff clitoris. "Oh, Mr. Mike," she droned as I digitally ravished her private parts, "what are you doing to me?" By the uncontrolled bucking of her hips and humping of my fingers shoved into her two orifices, I knew that Janice was quickly building to critical mass. Then before I knew it, Janice suddenly erupted in a mind-rendering orgasm that sent her thrashing wildly until she limply slipped off my lap to collapse on the floor.

"I told you that you'd be punished more if you didn't stay on my lap," I said as I force Janice to her hands and knees. Without further ado, I buried my face in her sweet hot love box. My tongue lashed her rigid love button before burrowing deep into the wet tightness of her pussy as my nose pressed into her musky anus. Janice trembled with the overwhelming stimulation, and then pressed her face to the floor to push her butt back to meet my drilling tongue.

Having quickly shed my pants and boxers, I pulled her hips back and bulldozed her raw love trench repeatedly. As my mushroom head popping in and out of her small slippery opening, I teasingly remarked, "My, my, you are such a horny little tramp, aren't you, Janice?"

"Oh, yes, Mr. Mike" Janice moaned, "I'm a really bad girl!" With that she unexpectedly pushed back to embed my cock and then let her hot pussy devour my tube steak as she rocked back and forth, "I really misbehaved when I played hooky with Steve. You should have seen what Steve did to me...what I let him do to me...and what I did to him! I was a very, very naughty girl."

"Well, this is what I do to naughty little sluts like you," I whispered. Holding her hips, I jackhammered into her crack causing her to cry out every time my hips slammed into her quivering buttocks. Janice wantonly pushed back for more as she begged me not to stop. Suddenly I withdrew for her sopping wet pussy and spreading her butt cheeks, pressed into her brown rose bud now drenched in her slippery cunt juices.

"Oh, Jeez, Mr. Mike! What are you doing?" Janice cried through drawn lips as I pushed into her brown anal pucker. Her mouth opened in a frozen cry when I penetrated her tight little asshole. "Oh, oh, you're so big, Mr. Mike. You're stretching my little butt-hole out! Oh, it..." she whined in a little girl's voice as her spasming sphincters desperately sought to accommodate my reaming presence.

I was only half way into her but her clenching rectum was milking my staff so much that I knew I wouldn't last long. My self-control was made even harder by Janice wriggling butt that was madly humping my cock. "Oh, Mr. Mike, fuck my ass!" With one last push, I sank all the way up to my balls into squirming Janice' butt before flooding her bowels with what seemed like gallons of sperm.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"That school girl's outfit was a perfect wedding present, Mike," Janice sighed after we recovered, laying together in sweaty nakedness. "I know Steve will go absolutely crazy when I spring this fantasy on our wedding night, but, minus the spanking. Ouch, you beast! That part was unexpected but stimulating in a kinky kind of way."

"Well, I've got to admit that shaving your cunt really did the trick for me." I chuckled in return. "I had a hard time making sure I didn't blow my wad when I saw it. Hmmm, I really felt like a dirty old man fooling around with a young school girl."

"Young man," Janice corrected me. "Remember, you're twenty years younger than me. Don't forget that I'm old enough to be your mother."

"Hmmm," I murmured in surrender, "Instead of arguing with me why don't you pop one of your big mommy nipples in your baby boy's mouth, and let's see what else this dirty 'young' mind can think up for your last night as a single woman. Then, if you can get my little soldier standing at attention, I might be persuaded to ravish the innocent farm girl as my spoils of war. Hmmm..."

Janice did marry Steve the very next day. As she walked down the aisle in her white wedding dress, I flashed back to the night before and smiled as I knew that my creamy white spunk oozing from Janice' well-used holes.

Story #3: The Reunion

"Oh, I've missed you so much," Janice whispered as I kissed her exposed throat and slipped my hand slipped into her undone dress. My fingertips brushed lightly over her small breasts, causing tiny goose bumps to rise from her tightening areola. Her fully erect nipples protruded noticeably as I undid her front-clasped lacy bra. Her breath caught in her throat when my lips latched on a mouthwatering nipple, sucking and pulling it from her heaving chest.

My fingers drifted lazily down her exposed flat stomach, briefing resting on her upper thigh before sliding between her legs and under her bikini panties. It wasn't, however, until I brushed her stiff clit that I realized that her pussy was as smooth as a baby's behind. I cupped and squeezed her hot dripping crotch before quickly slipping two stiff fingers between her meaty pussy lips. Janice cried out at my swift digital penetration but spread her legs wider to give me easy access to her womanhood.

Janice was truly an enigma. You'd never believe that this beautiful Asian woman wantonly writhing under my touch was twenty years my senior. When we had met a several years ago, she was a near-spinster with a secret desire to be fucked senseless by some young stud. In this regard, I was more than willing to fulfill her fantasy and, in the process, take her long-held anal virginity. We screwed relentlessly that wild summer, and just when she had become a shameless slut I had always dreamed of Janice meets a guy, marries him, moves away, and drops completely out of my life.

You could imagine my surprise when Janice called years later to say that she would be flying into Honolulu within five hours and asked if she could stay with me for the next two weeks. It didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what my answer was. I had just enough time to straighten up the house, pick up some essentials from the local drug store, and call my boss at the gym where I met Janice to tell him that I was taking off due to an emergency. He wasn't too happy but what the hell is a job when it came to Janice.

When she walked off her flight, I was taken by how little she had changed. Her light wrap dress that was tied at her trim waist accentuated her slender figure, high perky breasts, and long legs. To look at her you'd never guess that she was forty-seven or married.

"Oh, how I've dreamed of you," Janice whispered breathlessly as she released me from a sizzling deep kiss just outside of the arrival gate. "I need you...need you badly!"

Thank God, the only luggage Janice had was a small carry-on containing her make- up, toiletries, an extra panty, and birth control pills. As we tore through the airport to my car, my mind raced at light speed in anticipation of what would happen once we got to my house. However, my sportscar door had barely slammed, and Janice was all over me. Given the cramp space, I was able to undo what little clothes she had on to feast on her delicious nipples while finger fucking her into a climax so violent that my little car shook with the throes of her ecstasy.

I've got to admit that when it came to giving head, Janice had become one of the best. It wasn't so much that she had fantastic technique or was uniquely talented; rather, it was that she honestly loved sucking cock and swallowing all sperm you could shoot down her throat. Intent on repaying me for her glorious climax, Janice was sucking like there was no tomorrow. I couldn't believe it that she was furiously blowing me in the midst of the busy parking structure in plain view of any passer-bys (and there were quite a few). But hey, if she I didn't mind putting on a free show, who was I to complain. All I could remember the sperm cocktail that surged from me and down her thirsty throat.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I awoke late the next morning to Janice closing the bathroom door and soon knew she had found the new toothbrush I had left for her by the sound of running water from the sink. After quite a while I heard the toilet flush and the shower being turned on. Although I was dead tired from making love all night long, I simply couldn't get enough of my mature Japanese lover and kinky thoughts permeated my mind.

Quickly rolling out of bed, I took a jar of Vaseline jelly from the hallway closet and applied an extra thick coating to my throbbing hard-on. Then slipping into the bathroom and then the shower, I quickly embraced Janice from behind, kissing her exposed back of her neck and shoulders before she could say anything. Pulling her from underneath the shower spray, I turned Janice to face the shower wall, pulled her hips back in the process.

"Oh, I can see that Big Mikie is horny and that Little Mikie," Janice giggled, "is just throbbing and bobbing just waiting to be plugged into my old horny body." She must have thought I was going to take her from behind and leaning against the wall, parted her legs to give me clear access to her feminine delights.

My hand drifted down her taunt stomach to scoop and squeeze the curve her hairless pussy. My fingers gently forked her stiff little clitoris, slowing pulling her clitoral hood across her stiffening love nub. "Hmmm, that feels so good," Janice groaned lazily as her buttocks ground sensuously against my strumming fingers.

Janice gasped loudly, her head snapped back, and her back arching sharply when a wet finger of my other hand eased into her puckered asshole. She tried to speak but her words failed her as my finger slid repeatedly in and out of her backdoor. However, as I continued to ream her tight sphincter ring with widening circles, Janice relaxed as she wiggled with each twirl of my finger.

"God, I never realized how much I missed what you're doing. Do you know that Steve, my bastard of a husband, never went below my waist in all our years of marriage?" Janice groaned and as another finger gradually entered her tight brown pucker.

"Steve loved me sucking him off. In fact, he insisted that give him a blow job before he left the house. But, when it came to return the favor, that son-of-a-bitch refused. Steve always told me he thought that eating me out was filthy and disgusting. He wouldn't touch my asshole with a ten-foot pole much less with that four-inch dick of his."

I was stunned that any man would pass up an opportunity to sodomize this willing Asian woman. "I can't believe it," I said as I slowly reamed the puckered anus of the incredibly sexy woman who was bent over before me, "that you went so long without being sodomized, given how much you love having some rope slipped between your buns before you got married. Steve is a certifiable idiot to deny himself...and you...the pleasure of butt-fucking your sweet little asshole."

Bracing her hands against the wall, Janice leaned further over to press her butt back and drive my fingers even deeper. "Well, he did. It wasn't until years of unfulfilling marriage that I found out that I was the certifiable idiot. I had just stopped by his office unexpectedly one day' and found him porking some coed's asshole. Boy, did I really flip out. I grabbed my stuff, closed my bank account, and book a flight back to Hawaii."

Positioning myself against her brown pucker, I told her to push back. "Well, my dear, that is all about to change. Unlike your husband who you left me for, I'm love your tight buns and even tighter anus. Get ready because I'm going to butt-fucking you like you were meant to be."

"Mike, it's been so long," Janice pleaded as she looked at me over her shoulder before submissively pressing back, "please go slowly. I haven't been rotor-rooted in quite a while and must be virgin-tight back there."

Janice right for it was as if she had never had a cock up her ass. However, with steady pressure, I watched as my cock began to slowly spread her puckered orifice. Suddenly I slipped into her sphincter ring anus causing Janice to emit a shrill cry. She desperately gasped for air, her body quivering as she desperately sought to accommodate my penetrating presence.

"Relax," I said as I held myself against her. Janice looked at me over her shoulder before submissively pressing back. "Finger yourself," I instructed her, "do it now!" After a slight pause, Janice r reached between her splayed legs, her fingers skillfully gliding over her stiffening clitoris, lightly scraping my tightening nuts. Her breath was ragged and hot as I spread her butt cheeks apart to witness her puckered rosebud slowly bloomed to allow me to ease between her petals.

Rocking my hips back and forth, I gradually sank deeper and deeper into her twitching butt hole. Her body shuddered, her head shaking from side, as my entire lubricated length finally disappeared between her hot buns.

"God, I'd forgotten how fucking big you feel back there" she gasped, "I never realized how much I missed being sodomized!"

With that, Janice leaned further over, pressing her butt back even further until I was balls-deep in her. I withdrew and plunged back in, farther back each time, more forceful with each stroke. "Ohh, don't stop, babe," she chanted deliriously with her cheek press against the shower wall, "please don't stop!" Suddenly unable to hold back any longer, we came in a simultaneous climax that left us total spent and extremely satisfied.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Janice is still deciding whether to remain married to Steve or not. In the meanwhile, my cock is making every effort to persuade her to ditch the bastard and live with me. Failing that, I intend to savor this extremely inviting and grateful mature Asian woman to the utmost.

For you guys who wouldn't consider an older woman, you really don't know what you're missing. But that's okay because it just means that there's more for me.

12