In Quarantine, Incest to the Rescue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhh, Daddy?" she giggled, wondering if he could read minds. She was on her cellphone texting with a "friend," who was like every other day stuck at home with his bitchy wife and kids, yet another man whom she could be fucking if it weren't for this virus. So her mind and body were already fully in sync with her obviously aroused new sex partner.

She might not have been reading exactly what was on his mind. Kissing her earlier that day was making him crave everything about her -- everything. Fuck being sensible or careful. He was going to do what he wanted to do.

Evan jumped on the bed, not saying a word. Her ass looked heavenly in her skin-tight pink shorts, two little round domes of teen flesh above her taut, tanned legs. Kneeling around her legs, his large hands grabbed her shorts and yanked them down, peeling them off her butt. Perfect, she didn't have anything underneath the shorts. He crawled back a moment so he could completely remove her shorts, then returned to kneeling around her thighs.

Miranda had her head turned to gaze at her father's erection, but it was the look in his face that most caught her attention. He had determination and authority in his eyes, it was new to her. It was almost scary, but it made her giggle. He really wanted her badly!

She felt his big hands grip her naked hips, pulling her ass into the air. His hands spread her knees, and she willingly shoved her butt high. She hoped this would be a round of pussy-licking and doggy-style fucking, those were such sensuous experiences, and her dad seemed to pleasure in doing them with her. (In truth, he ate her out and doggy-fucked her during their early sex sessions, in large part, so he wouldn't have to see her face -- and wouldn't have to feel too guilty he was fucking his daughter.)

But as she pushed her small teen ass into the air, she got a different experience. Oh, he dad bend down onto his knees and elbows, and his face went to her body. Not dropping to her pussy, his tongue flicked over her asshole. Her Daddy was eating her butt! She yelped in surprise, looking back at him. Evan's eyes were closed a moment, but when he opened them, they locked stares. His eyes said it all -- he wanted his daughter's ass.

It was as tight and sweet as any girl's butt hole should be. His fat tongue lapped at it, getting it wet, then he pushed his tongue inside and began to tongue-fuck that beautiful little hole between her golden buttocks. He had no idea if she'd felt this before, but he didn't care, he was going to eat then fuck her perfect ass. Right fucking now.

Her dad had no idea, but Miranda had experienced anal, although only a few times. She didn't mind it at all, especially if her daddy wanted it. Yet another naughty thing for them to share.

The blonde pushed the side of her face into her mattress, raising her small ass high, whimpering as she felt her daddy's strong tongue stuffing its way inside. She reached a hand between her spread-open thighs and began rubbing her clitoris, sizzling for attention, and then wanted to satisfy the sudden emptiness of her vagina with her fingers. But her Daddy took care of that for her, he wonderfully had his finger at her pussy now, and while he was busy cramming his strong grownup tongue into her college-age butt hole, his fat finger started to slide inside her vagina. It was like DP, she had both holes being pleasured by her very sexual father.

"Oh fuck yes Daddy -- don't stop! Don't stop!" That feeling of tongue up her butt plus fingers in her vagina were going to drive her to an orgasm, if he kept it up.

But before she got that far, Evan pulled back from her hips. Licking the flavors off his lips, he stared at her gorgeous ass and the now-wet, slightly-puckered little anus. Riding to his knees behind her, he grabbed her hips, held her steady, and without asking or any warning, he just stuffed his cockhead inside her butt. Yanking her hips back and thrusting forward, soon he was burying half his penis inside her tight hole, and more would soon be on the way.

"Daddy!" The girl screamed at the size of the male tool penetrating her other hole, stretching her. He was really fucking big, and her ass had to stretch wide to accommodate his girth. Clutching her bed sheet, gyrating her hips wildly in front of him, the horny girl started to scream with enthusiasm for this new erotic adventure with her dad. "Fuck, Daddy, you stud -- fuck my ass Daddy!"

Evan didn't need the encouragement, but he loved hearing it. The sight of her petite tanned body bent over in front of him, her long curly hair spilled around her shoulders and the bed sheet, and her amazing teen ass -- smooth, soft, small -- bouncing in front of him, split in part by his rigid erection, was a fucking sight to behold. He was way harder and horny than earlier that afternoon for the fuck in the living room, and he was showing it by pounding his dick mercilessly into his daughter's asshole. Harder and harder he rammed forward. He had both hands around her hips, but then let go with one hand to reach and claw at her long hair. Wrapping her hair around his fingers, he yanked it back, pulling her head up, but making her slam back into his cock harder. His balls now bounced off her pussy lips, teasing her clit with occasional contact as they swung into it.

She winced at her father yanking her hair, harshly, but she didn't care. This was fucking hot! "Daddeeee!"

He let go of her hair, and moved that hand halfway down her back. Evan wrapped his fingers around her bra strap, using it like a handle, pushing her face down but yanking her backwards. Her bra tightened around her big boobs, drawing out another yelp from the girl, making him fuck her even harder. His entire fist balled up to pull and stretch the bra strap, while his masculine body thrust again and again to drive his fat aching dick into her hot little butt hole.

His other hand flattened, and which a WHACK, he smacked his palm on one feminine butt cheek, leaving a glowing red mark. She screamed at the momentary spark of pain, but it only added to the lust and energy of the sex. "Oh fuuuck, Daddeeee!"

Miranda reached under herself, sticking her cock-filled ass up high, so she could rub her cunt again. It didn't take long to get herself to orgasm, and she began screaming loud while taking dick up that butt hole.

Evan was already thinking all sorts of other nasty thoughts, while making his daughter cum from an ass fucking. As her cum subsided, he pulled out of her butt, his dick reddened and glowing from being inside her tight hole. He fell to his ass next to her on her bed, while he let go of her bra strap and again reached to the backside of her skull, grabbing her flowing curly long hair. Yanking her head forward, he shoved his daughter's mouth to his penis, wanting her to suck it and taste her ass on it. He even growled, wanting it so bad.

Miranda complied, dutifully wrapping her lips around her father's dick, immediately tasting the sweet flavor of her butt hole on it. It was nasty but sexy. The way his gorgeous cock throbbed heat in her mouth, she didn't mind, it was incredibly erotic. Her green eyes looked up at him hungrily, seducing him while she moaned and slurped up and down on the top half of his thick penis, cleaning off the flavors of her butt hole and keeping him rock hard. Evan leaned back more, hand still gripping her hair, and he lay almost flat while spreading his manly thighs wide apart. His head now pushed her mouth down -- past his cock, past his balls ... to his own asshole.

She knew what he wanted. Her dad's asshole was dark, hairy, but all male. She stuck her small wet tongue out, flicking it, and felt her dad shiver in delight. Miranda kept a hand on his penis, more holding it than stroking it, while she sucked and licked his tight butt. She'd never done THIS before, but knew friends had done it, so it wasn't quite that weird. Maybe it should have been weird because it was her dad, but their relationship was now so sexual, it felt like she had more freedom to try things with him than with anyone else. Almost like Daddy was taking her new places, teaching his horny daughter.

The daughter tongue-fucked her father's asshole a bit, sticking her tongue into it hard but not penetrating too far, while eyeing his face for his reaction. It wasn't the feeling of her tongue in his ass, so much as that he had her tongue in his ass -- it was just dirty and erotic.

But it wouldn't make him cum.

Allowing her to explore his butt hole a few minutes, Evan wanted sex again. He pulled her up to straddle him, as he lay back on her bed, pushing her pillows away. Her body weight was half his, he had almost a foot height on her; in the reflection on her closet mirror, she looked incredibly petite above him. She grinned at her dad, wanting him inside her pussy again. Evan had her remove her bra, releasing those fabulous soft teen breasts. Spreading her thighs, her knees alongside her hips, she arched her big tits forward and pulled her long, curly hair behind herself, completely showing off her twin round breasts. Daddy's hands reached to them, he cupped and groped his daughter's magnificent, large, soft boobs, his thumbs twirling around her stiffened nipples.

Meanwhile, her wet pussy lips sat on the length of his shaft, and as Miranda swayed her petite hips, she spread her juices onto his dick, lubricating it. Her pussy wanted to be filled, so she slipped forward to tease his cockhead with her hole, pausing at it, laughing when she felt him trying to slide it inside her. She teased him, not allowing that, not at the moment.

He snickered at his playful little sex toy. "Andie," he giggled, "you want it or not?"

"Oh," the girl pretended to think, her eyes rolling, "I dunno?" But she reached a hand down to grab his erection, lifting her hips so she could get the tip of his cock to rub her cunt's entrance, and when they met, she let go of his dick and sat back, straight down on it.

"Ohhh shit!" she screamed, feeling her daddy filling her pussy again.

"Uhhh god!" grunted her dad, feeling his penis starting to slide inside that wonderful vagina.

Miranda put her hands on his sweaty, hairy chest, leaning forward as she started to hump her daddy. His dick was so fucking thick, long and hard, she could feel her pussy sliding up and down it like it was some pole, her pussy sliding on it like a piston in some sexual engine. She swirled her ass each time she went up and down, whipping his dick around. Her hair bounced around, she had to push it back over her shoulder, arching her boobs against towards him. He loved her big tits, like every man did, and she leaned forward until his tongue started licking at her nipples and boobs while fucking her. "Daddy!" She cradled his head against her bosom, her nipple aching inside his warm, wet mouth, while her pussy stretched around his dick. Miranda rammed herself hard onto his balls, so he was completely stuffed inside her.

She felt an orgasm coming, and she raced towards it, humping him furiously, the bed shaking, ramming harder and harder. "Ohhh fuck!" The sex was so powerful, she was taken outside their relationship. "Oh fuck! Evan! Ohhh shit!" She screamed hard and started to cum.

Evan? He allowed her to orgasm until, still fucking her but slowly, he smiled up at her. "What, I'm Evan now?"

Slightly embarrassed, but not really, the horny daughter grinned lovingly at her wonderful dad. "Geezus Dad, I'm having sex, I don't know what I'm saying!"

Fair enough. "Come here, Andie," her dad moaned, pulling her head down. Still flat on his back under her, with his hips thrusting and his cock plunging into her vagina, he pressed his mouth to hers so they could have another energetic French kiss in the midst of their intercourse. Both his hands slid down to her perfect butt, softly cupping it, groping it, feeling her body moving back and forth and around and around while the fucked.

This session would prove to be a long fucking, with two of his orgasms. Evan ended up spooning with her, both on their sides, his ass against her hips, entering her from behind (or underneath, depending on each of their relative perspectives). Groping her tit with one hand, swirling his body to delivery thick dick into her cunt time and time again, he grunted and sweated and performed an animal, physical task of fucking his horny slutty daughter while she rubbed her clit and had multiple girly cums. Finally he stiffened and unloaded in her pussy, so much semen that before he finished cumming it was already flooding out of her vagina.

Unlike when their post-orgasmic behavior consisted of avoiding each other's eyes, going to the bathroom, and cleaning up, now they were lovers. Evan held his gorgeous teenager in his arms, kissing her for pleasure but, perhaps, with a bit more to that too. Her bedroom had the nasty stank of dirty sex -- anal in addition to pussy fucking. It wasn't long before that, while continuing to kiss hard and deep, daddy slid on top of daughter and began fucking her pussy again. Miranda wrapped her arms around his broad shoulders and neck, and wrapped her thighs and ankles around his virile waist, and felt herself used like a sex doll, pounded relentlessly as he felt how deep he could get inside her pussy. She screamed and cried to multiple cums again, wearing her out, to the point she was almost wishing he'd cum soon when, in fact, he had to cum again. This time he pulled out, leaned over her, jerked himself off, and sprayed a load of semen onto her big soft breasts.

"Daddeeee," giggled the girl, catching her breath, arching her back and watching his cum drip over her soft mountains, "I think you like fuckin' me!"

He paused, had a thought, and laughed.

"I guess this pandemic isn't all bad."

* * * *

The quarantine rules eventually loosened enough to allow their daily sex escapades to blossom.

To put it mildly.

Evan stood naked in front of his bedroom's mattress, holding his daughter's skull in both hands, forcing her mouth and throat down to take his large dick to the point it was making her gag and cough a little. Miranda could see him, though, a black blindfold wrapped around her head to tightly shut both her eyes. Bent over kneeling nude on his bed, her arms were tied by thick ropes around her wrists behind her back, depriving her of any ability to fend off how the men were moving her. Her dad's hands around her skull ... and another man's hands on her nude hips. The married man was completely naked too, except for his cloth face mask, staring down at the teenager pounding her cunt with his erection. Around her neck was a black leather collar, and on it a thin, long metal chain, being held in the petite hand of her brunette friend Katie. The other girl, also wearing a face mask, was wearing a black, crotchless corsette, her small tits and her fuzzy wet pussy both completely uncovered. Her other hand holding up a cellphone to record Miranda getting used as a sex toy by a total stranger she'd not yet even seen with her eyes.

Andie was game to try everything Evan wanted. Orgies, sex with strangers, BDSM.

Like father, like daughter.

12