In Really Hot Water

Story Info
My Queen takes a bath and I end up in hot water too.
3.8k words
4.5
6.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story contains themes of male submission and chastity. Don't like that...don't read it. Constructive criticism is always welcome.

To all those who read, vote, and especially to those who take the time to comment...thank you! My stories are sourced from events in my real life, but they also draw on my imagination. I write them for different reasons, but I always hope they amuse and entertain and even arouse. Please feel free to enjoy them, but use good judgement if they inspire you to do more than read.

*

In Really Hot Water

"That attitude will cost you if you aren't careful," Suzy said looking over the top of her computer at me.

About to apply a clear base coat of polish to her toenails, she had instructed me to wait. I should have known better than to protest. After all I knelt at her feet wearing nothing but a stainless steel chastity device locked on my cock, a wide belt around my waist and a kitchen towel neatly folded and draped in front of me.

Rolling my eyes and leaning back on my hands I wasn't too worried. Suzy really enjoyed having me at her beck and call, but she wasn't much for discipline. As a result, when she looked up again I raised my eyebrows and cocked my head like the smart ass I was.

"And there it is again," she said with a grin. "You'll see."

I had nearly forgotten about it a few hours later. Her pedicure was finished and her nails were dry. We had eaten dinner and I had started a load of laundry while cleaning up the dishes. Returning to the den I was going to sit and pulled my robe off the back of the chair.

"Did I say you could put that on?" Suzy asked catching me with my robe half on and half off.

"No Mistress," I replied letting the robe slip off my shoulders and to the floor.

"I think it's time we addressed your attitude problem." Stretching out her blue jean clad legs and pointing her freshly painted toes at me she waited for me to kneel on the other side of the ottoman. "Hands behind you," she instructed when I reached for her feet.

"I want you to spend the next ten minutes kissing my feet, and thinking about something." Waiting for me to begin, she continued. "I am planning to take a long hot bath in the next day or two. You are going to be thinking up five different ways that I can punish you while I'm bathing."

Feeling my cock swell in its cage, I stifled a groan and slid the tip of my tongue lightly along the bottom of her toes where they joined her foot.

"And don't bother suggesting that watching me bathe while caged would be punishment enough or you might not see me naked for a very long time." Chuckling as I did groan quietly at that Suzy said, "That's right, I want you to be creative, wicked, and strict."

Having been without an orgasm for over three weeks at this point, I was already quite horny. Disturbingly, two things happen as I get more aroused. One, I get more submissive. Two, as I get more submissive I want Suzy to be much stricter with me. Suzy knew this well and she almost giggled as I groaned again and gently bit down on the ball of her foot.

"You can spend the next day or two wondering which punishment I will choose," she continued. Commenting on how enthusiastic I seemed as I sucked several toes in at once then drove my tongue between them, Suzy wriggled her toes and chuckled.

For several weeks we had both been very busy with a large project we were working on, plus hosting multiple large family gatherings. I had given her one orgasm in that time, and although I had teased and edged myself a few evenings while she was out, I hadn't given myself one.

Ordered into my cage when she caught me edging myself Suzy had informed me I would be wearing it for 35 straight days. I was allowed to ask permission to take it off, but if I did I incurred a two day increase for every day I had it removed. Far worse, the counter would start again at day one any time I had the cage removed.

Having spent much of the last three days naked, and all of it caged I was already finding it very easy to slip into a submissive head space. My thoughts were racing and my cock was filling its cage as I contemplated what I could suggest that would seem creative, strict, and wicked.

Suzy had warned me several times, "If you put it out there, I'm going to consider it fair game." Making me suggest my own penalties was a new twist on that theme though. A clever and devious twist.

"Please Mistress," I whispered pressing kisses to her instep, "I'm sorry for the attitude."

"Oh I'm quite sure you will be," Suzy said grinning as I looked up at her. "Being a very horny very slutty slave, I'm quite sure you will have no problem thinking up some very strict and very wicked punishments."

Absolutely sure she was right an idea was already forming that I knew we couldn't do. "Please Mistress, I am afraid I might get too wicked, or too strict."

"Then I guess we'll both be in hot water the next time I take a bath, won't we?" Suzy asked. "I can see you already have your first idea. Do you want to tell me? Be warned, if I find the idea not wicked or strict enough it won't count towards your five."

"I don't think I can Mistress," I whispered pressing another series of kisses to her feet.

"You don't have to pretty slave," she soothed, "but if you come up with less than five I will give you whatever penalty I decide on once for sassing me, and once for each suggestion you failed to offer."

"Oh," I grunted as I pressed my face hard against her sole. "Oh please Mistress."

"I know," she chuckled again. A rich throaty sound that could send chills up my spine under normal circumstances, it sent a shiver of fear and delight through me now. "And don't worry, if you refuse to offer any suggestions I will just use your Literotica account to look for ideas. I'm sure someone out there has stories or suggestions on ways to punish a slutty chastity slave."

As an enthusiast of Literotica, I knew very well she wouldn't have problems finding possible punishments. Feeling the throb of my cock in its cage I looked up at her again and tried to control the tremor that raced through me when she checked her phone and said, "Eight and a half minutes left, feel like sharing yet?"

Unable to hold her gaze I pressed a kiss to the top of her foot and groaned as she slowly spread her legs. Terrified by the thought she might actually take the suggestion, and terrified by how much the idea aroused me, I blurted it out in a mad rush.

"Caged cuffed and collared, have me start your bath water then go into the sun room. Have me lock my ankles to a spreader bar, and my wrists to another spreader anchored behind my thighs. Blindfold and gag me so I can't lower the curtains or see if someone is watching me, then lock me in there and turn on the lights while your bath fills and you soak."

"Oh, you really are a naughty slut, aren't you?" Suzy exclaimed. "Now kneel up straight, remove that towel and arch your back."

Closing my eyes as thoughts of doing what I had just described flooded me with embarrassment I obeyed.

"I see your mini-me approves this idea."

Opening my eyes to see her watching my cock twitching and bouncing in its cage I felt myself flush even more. Happy to bury my face in her feet when told, I heard her ask, "Any other suggestions, or would you like to do that five times this week?"

Feeling I would be lucky to do that once without a neighbor seeing me, I sucked in a mouthful of toes. With the thought of possible exposure lodged in my head, it felt like my mind was running in circles when I heard "Six and a half minutes."

Not feeling like it was the most creative idea I tried, "You could have me wear my belt and towel like this and add my collar and cuffs too. Once I have started the water and placed your bell within reach of the tub, I would have to lock my ankles and wrists together so I couldn't move quickly. You could order me to clean specific things, dust or vacuum certain rooms, and frequently ring the bell to keep me walking back and forth through the house."

Worried she might not be impressed, I didn't need to be. "That could be fun if I took a daytime bath. Just think how exposed you would be washing both sides of the front door, or cleaning the windows beside it."

I hadn't thought about a daytime bath and gasped at the implications. "Kneel up again my pretty horny slave."

Laughing happily as I stared at her wide eyed Suzy said, "Close your eyes. Take a breath...that's a good boy. Now, don't you think we should include your bright red ball gag to help people notice you?"

"That's what I thought," she said. When I opened my eyes she had raised a foot and was offering it to me.

Feeling betrayed by my cock, it was dripping pre-cum and dancing wildly. With Christmas approaching we often got packages, but even worse, there was a construction site next door. While I might not be noticed if I just fetched her things, Suzy could make it an almost certainty I would be noticed if she wanted.

"Five minutes left slave."

Wracking my brain for a different idea I remembered something I had read once. Not risking exposure made it a big plus, and never having tried it I had no idea whether it would qualify as "strict" or not. Deciding to give it a try I suggested, "Have me set up a barstool beside the bath, but have me attach sandpaper to the seat. Once your bath is run have me lock my ankles to the stool and my wrists behind me as I sit on the sand paper. You could clip the leash to my cage and use that to make me squirm, or put the long blunted spike in my cage to torment me and make me watch you masturbate."

"Well that could be fun," Suzy said quietly, "especially the part about me masturbating." Pausing for a moment she said, "I like the sandpaper idea, try something else like that and I'll allow it as your third idea."

Trying to think I heard "Four minutes" and started thinking out loud.

"You could have me wear the sandpaper in a really tight pair of underwear, and let me out of my cage. Lock my wrists behind me. Cuff my ankles together. Put my nipple clips on me. Put the leash on my nipple clips. Make me kneel beside you and kiss you until I get hard then order me to try and orgasm while you play with the leash. Make me tell you if I get close so you can make me stop. Turn the nipple clamps 90 degrees and make me edge again...

"Much better. I think it would be lovely to watch you squirming and edging for half an hour before I lock you back up. Plus, think how sensitive your cock and nipples would get." Sliding a hand down and teasing herself through her jeans she added, "Only two ideas left to go, but you're down to three minutes now."

"Please Mistress," I gasped. Straining desperately to escape the cage my cock swayed lewdly beneath me. "I need more time..."

"Oh, don't be sad pretty slave," Suzy mocked, "we could always have you clean the front door three days in a row."

I had no desire to be displayed to a work crew knowing it could go horribly wrong. Part of my brain knew Suzy chose that example to force me to come up with other options and felt sure she wouldn't do it. However the way my cock lurched and swayed at the threat didn't make me feel all that safe.

"Two minutes for a naughty slut to decide how he should be punished," Suzy chimed pulling her feet away.

"Pictures," I whispered.

"I'll need more than that."

"Pictures for a story. On Literotica." Finding it hard to breathe or speak I managed, "You could have me take pictures. While you bathe I have to prepare the story for submission with the pictures embedded."

"And..." Suzy chuckled as I looked up at her

"... I lock myself up so I can't reach the computer. One version has my face in them, and one doesn't. I won't know which you sent or if you sent one until you unlock me."

"Delicious. Just look at you." Suzy paused and was smiling at me as I looked up. "Only a minute left, want to try again? Your cock seems more than eager."

"Nair. Painted nails. A vibrator strapped to my cock or in my ass. Clips on my nipples. Send me shopping. Make me edge the whole time you are bathing."

"Twenty seconds... fifteen..."

"Spread eagle on the ottoman I edge for half an hour before you bathe. You secure the hand I was edging with, and put Icy Hot on my cock and balls before getting into your bath."

"Oooh," Suzy cooed as the timer sounded. Unbuttoning her pants she said, "So many ideas, so little time." Sliding her pants over her hips and off, she smiled as I fell silent.

"I'm afraid you've suggested that idea before. I let your first idea pass despite not being new, but I won't let two suggestions be retreads." Slipping off her panties as well she reached them out to me on an extended toe offering a lovely look at her toned legs and neatly trimmed mons.

"Ah, ah, ah," she said as I reached to take them. "No hands today."

Taking them gently in my mouth I leaned sideways and dropped them on the floor.

Sliding down so her hips were at the edge of the couch she said, "Just lean across the ottoman and do the best you can." Slowly spreading her legs wide she slid a hand down her belly.

Pressing forward as far as I could, I just could reach the back of her hand and her upper thighs by crushing my caged cock against the ottoman. Franticly aroused and horribly distracted by the penalties I had suggested, I drank in the smell and her sounds as her lips slowly opened to me.

Slipping a little closer with each passing minute Suzy would occasionally ask me a question. "Do you think we should make you Nair and paint your nails before you go to the sunroom? What about for your pictures?"

Her lips grew fuller and fuller as I futilely pressed my caged cock against the ottoman trying to reach her. "Maybe you should wear the nipple clips while you clean the living room windows. I bet that would make you squirm."

Squirming was easy to do at the moment. Barely able to graze her mons with the tip of my tongue now, I wanted desperately to lose myself in her taste, her scent and her arousal.

"Maybe having the vibrator inside you would be a good distraction while you try to cum in your sand paper briefs."

Sliding a half inch closer she sighed as I dragged my tongue the length of her furrow finding the nectar I sought. "Convince me I should punish you...aaahhh...harshly and wickedly...mmm oh yes...and teach you not to sass...nnnngggh...your Mistress."

Placing one long full lick after another, the sound as she caught her breathe each time was electric. Her clitoris was fully out of its hood now and my tongue just brushed it with each lick. I barely hesitated to obey as I tried to lure her closer still.

"Please Mistress," Lick.

"Please teach your slave manners." Lick.

"Please punish me," Lick.

"However you see fit." Lick.

"Keep me locked." Lick.

"Keep me denied." Lick

"Please treat me like the naughty horny slut I am." Lick.

"Please Mistress. I deserve to be punished." Lick.

"Strictly." Lick

"Wickedly." Lick

"Any way you choooommmmffff."

Grabbing my hair in both hands Suzy drove herself hard against my face and held me there.

Trapping her clit below my upper lip I drove my tongue down in a long sweep to the base of her slit and dragged it back. Rewarded by a groan and a shudder, I repeated the motion.

Slowly increasing both speed and pressure I drove my tongue down and back, down and back, sweeping across her clitoris with each pass until she tensed up and arched into me. Straining to stay with her, her response was the reward for my effort.

Keeping pace and pressure strong and steady, I heard one, two, three inhales followed by a long pause and a low moan. Her hips rocked with each breath. Not moving for several strokes of my tongue on the third, the wave crested and broke. Crying out as her body released the stored tension, her hips bucked against my face seeking every last ounce of pleasure.

Both of us were gasping for air by the time she came back to earth. My cock still throbbed in its cage reminding me of my submission and making me ponder the odds of her punishing me. Gently licking her I stared up at her glowing face and glazed eyes. I relished each small tremor and the lazy sleepy smile that formed as she met my gaze.

I felt sure I would escape punishment as the infraction had been small, but the next afternoon Suzy instructed me to write this story. Waiting until the next day when it was done, she pointed out I had earned two punishments.

She instructed me to paint my nails and Nair my body, put on my belt and hang a towel over my cage, then meet her in the den.

Laying out my cuffs and collar while I prepared, she sat on the couch wearing nothing but a deliciously wicked grin and a short satin robe as I snuck past the windows in the living room. She had laid out the restraints on the ottoman. Watching me as I put on and locked them closed, she leaned forward to snap a lock between my ankles and another between my wrists. Telling me to start her bath and return wearing my gag, she began snapping pictures as I turned and shuffled away on tiptoe.

Taking a few more pictures as I returned, she got slowly to her feet and walked around me.

Click. Click. Click.

"You look quite delicious and very naughty today slave." Suzy chuckled as she returned to stand in front of me.

I was still trying to convince myself this wasn't what it seemed like. My breath was coming fast and ragged, and my pulse pounded in my ears as I looked frantically from her to the windows in the front room and back.

"I know you will find it hard to speak clearly so I'm going to get my answer another way." Stepping in close she slid her hands up my ribs and turned me so I was facing the front room. "Close your eyes, and think about something for me."

Waiting for me to close my eyes and my breathing to start to stabilize, she placed a gentle kiss on one shoulder. "I going to take pictures of you. Pictures of you cleaning windows, cleaning the door on both sides, reaching high to dust and kneeling to scrub the sill with a toothbrush."

"After my bath you can edit those pictures into your story and request wicked suggestions for punishing a chastity slave." Suzy paused to let that thought sink in as her hands slid around to tease my nipples. "Maybe I should make you promise to use the suggestions and send pictures the next time you need punished. Some of the suggestions we get might make you very reluctant to disobey."

"Please don't Mistress," I tried to say. It didn't come out past the large ball gag very clearly, but it didn't matter.

With just a few flicks of my nipples Suzy had me filling my cage to bursting. Unable to help myself I shuddered as one hand slid down to find my surging cock. "That's the reaction I expected," she whispered in my ear. "Now go shut off my bath and open the front door."

Afraid to move I arched back towards her and teetered as she stepped away.

Click. Click. Click.

Giving my ass a swat she chuckled and said, "Get going unless you want the color of your ass to match your nails and gag."

By the time I returned her camera was mounted on a tripod facing the front door. Ordering me to "pose prettily" when I opened the door, she started it recording in video mode.

"You seem to have lost the edge," Suzy observed as I stood nervously looking to see if I was being watched. "Every time that happens while I'm bathing, you are to stand just where you are now and close your eyes. Count slowly to 100 and play with your nipples while you do."

Looking at her and then looking back outside, the entire situation seemed surreal.

"Yes, slave," Suzy said with an edge to her voice, "I want you to do that now."

Horribly embarrassed and thoroughly rattled I closed my eyes and raised my cuffed wrists. Achieving the purpose she intended, I was throbbing in my cage by the time the count reached 30. Not being able to distract myself by looking around, the stimulation of my nipples, thoughts of how exposed I was, and how I must look turned nerves and embarrassment to arousal.

12