In Search of Jeannie Pt. 04

Story Info
Luna's training intensifies as it nears its end.
5.9k words
4.77
16.5k
5

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/22/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors Note: For those of you that have been reading "Lisa's Second Chance" this story is a prequel and takes place around 7 years before Lisa is recruited to the commune. We meet some of the main characters before they met Lisa.

If you have not read "Lisa's Second Chance" then this story works well on its own and I hope you enjoy it.

Kisses. Lisa XXX

*****

Part 4

Making My Mind Up

After my night of fun and frolics with Helena, I hadn't seen her for two days. She'd been called to another facility at short notice and I'd been left, alone, in the training centre. Well, alone apart from the support staff who I never saw. I had begun to feel that this would be boring, and I did feel more than a little disappointed at first, but as the hours went by, I started to enjoy a little solitude. The weather was beautiful, and I spent some time outside, listening to music and soaking up the sun. It was quite chilled out for me and I spent my time in the Gym and lounge. It had been quite an eventful few days and the time to get my head straight turned out to be welcome.

The morning of the third day arrived and after a lazy morning in bed, I made my way downstairs to the lounge. It was raining outside and so I decided to spend the day watching movies. By the time evening arrived I was starting to get a little worried that Helena had abandoned me, and I started to feel a little lonely. Cheering myself up with a glass of wine and some pasta for dinner I had decided there was nothing to do that evening but watch more movies but first, I decided to go upstairs to my room and take a bath.

As it turned out, I ended up soaking in the tub for over an hour. It had been a while since I'd pampered myself and so I fixed my hair and makeup which made me feel good. Eventually, I dressed in some plain black lace panties and my training shorts and a simple tee shirt. I didn't bother with a bra. Slipping on my sandals, I headed back down to the lounge. Swinging the door to the lounge open, I got the fright of my life, Helena was sitting in one of the easy chairs. She laughed as I visibly recoiled from the shock.

"Oh, Fuck you!" I said as I recovered.

"Sorry honey," Helena spluttered while still laughing at me. She got up and hugged me. "Sorry I've been gone so long, bit of help needed with a large number of last-minute breeding's, but that's a long story. How are you?"

I filled Helena in with my quiet days and we shared some wine as we chatted. It was so good to see her again and I felt really happy that she was back.

"So, let's get down to business." Helena said.

"OK, what's on your mind?" I replied, with a smile.

"I think, we're coming to the end of our time here. I've been talking about you with Martha, who heads the island commune where I am usually based and you've progressed so fast we both think that we should do just a few more tests and then you need to decide if you want to join us."

Something inside me knew Helena was going to say something like that. These days alone had given me time to think.

"I know the answer already." I told Helena.

"Don't tell me yet, please, there is a reason." Helena said with her usual warm and sweet smile.

"OK," I said as I nodded.

"Why don't we go downstairs and do something about this now?" Helena asked me.

I didn't even need to think; all fear had left me, and I just felt the need to give Helena what she needed from me.

"Yes, I'd love that." I said as I kissed Helena's cheek.

"You're really special, you know that, Luna?"

Helena and I walked into the lab and downstairs holding hands. As I walked, a calmness washed over me and just looked forward to whatever experience awaited me. Pretty soon, we arrived at a door which Helena opened and entered. I followed her into a dimly lit room with grey walls and the usual high bed in the middle as well as a little wash basin and table. It was warm in there and I could feel myself start to sweat a little in the dry heat.

"So, tonight Luna, I want you to mate with a creature called a Vecknovore. But, this creature is a little different and it will first implant eggs into your womb and then it will ejaculate its semen into you. It's a really fertile creature and I want you experience birthing the live larva. There will be a lot of them and the gestation is less than an hour. Does that sound like something you're ready to do for me?"

Helena looked at me and I sensed she was gauging my reaction. She needn't have worried. If this was the lastest test, I was going to pass it.

"OK, that will be just fine."

Helena grinned at me. "Oh my God, you're unbelievable!" She said.

I responded by lifting my tee shirt over my head and throwing it on the chair. I kicked off my sandals and slid down my training shorts. I stood in front of Helena and deliberately, slowly, slid down my panties as I stared into her watching eyes. Helena stood by the bed, looking even more sexy in her tight white shorts and vest top.

"Make yourself comfortable, I'll be right back." Helena winked at me as she left the room.

With nothing to do but wait, I hopped up on the bed and lay back. Helena was only gone a few minutes and she returned pushing a wheeled transit case which had a second, smaller box on top. The sight of the boxes made me become aware of a heat spreading through my abdomen and the delightful feeling of wetness filling my pussy. I wanted what was in that box and that made me feel really good. It made me feel in control of my own needs.

Each time I'd been with one of the creatures, I'd been too scared to look at it, but this time was different, I couldn't wait to see it.

Helena brought the small box over the bed. She stood next to me as she opened the lid and took out a small syringe of purple liquid. "This," she said, "is a pheromone solution."

I nodded and lay flat. I heard Helena giggle slightly as I opened my legs and lifted my knees up.

"You really want this to happen, don't you?" Helena said as she moved down the bed and leant between my legs.

By now I could feel that I was dripping wet. "I want it really badly." I replied.

I felt Helena put the tip of the syringe in my pussy and then I felt a little cool jet of liquid shoot up into my body.

Helena looked up at me. "If you want it that badly, then I'm going to give it to you now."

I looked over the side of the bed as Helena opened up the transit box, she reached in and lifted out the Vecknovore. I got my first look at in the dim light. It was about the size of a large cat and I could make out lots of short legs on the underside. The creature itself was caterpillar shaped and dark in colour, it sort of sparkled as the light caught it. I couldn't make out which was the head or tail end as it disappeared from view as Helena moved down the bed towards my legs.

I looked down as Helena put the Vecknovore on the bed, between my feet. I couldn't see what she was doing but after a minute or two she looked up and asked me to open my legs a little wider. I gladly obliged for her and exposed myself to the creature.

"I've got it all nice and aroused, he really wants you now." Helena said with a little chuckle.

"Can I get him inside you now honey?"

I took a deep breath and rested my head back, then closed my eyes.

"Let him take me, I want him inside my body." I replied.

"Then here he is baby."

With those words, I felt the creature touching my thighs. It was warm and soft and only seconds before the feeling spread over my labia, the soft flesh of the Vecknovore was covering my pussy. There was a strange throbbing and pulsing feeling that the creature was making, little vibrations that felt amazing as it moved over my skin. Pretty soon, I felt a little pressure right over my pussy entrance and I began to pant a little as something quite small started to press into me. It only went in a little way but was hot inside me.

"Do you feel it in your vagina yet?" Helena asked.

"Just a little." I said slowly, between breaths.

"They are real slow." Helena said.

She was right, I got to savour each second as its thin cock pushed into me, little by little, sliding up inside me. It was turning me on, every movement felt electric. As it probed deeper, I became aware of it getting a little thicker and I couldn't help gasping a little as I felt it bottom out and hit my cervix. It stopped pushing and began to vibrate and throb.

"I think it's all the way in." I said as I gasped.

"No baby, he isn't done yet, take my word for it." Helena said as she stroked my cheek.

The vibrating increased, and I gently rocked my hips as I felt the cock get hotter inside me. I could feel the unmistakable sensation of an orgasm slowly building. The cock started to swirl its tip around my cervix and it was too much to take. I began to grunt as it probed away inside. I'd been mated for at least twenty minutes already and I needed to cum.

Helena realised too and whispered. "Feel that cock inside you baby, let it make you cum."

I nodded and let myself go with a big gasp. The feeling of it rubbing around my cervix was too much and the mental overload as Helena whispered again, "Cum for me now baby." Pushed me right past the point of no return and I orgasmed, my back arching up off the bed as I wailed out and my pussy clamped on the alien cock and spasms of pleasure overtook me time and time again.

Helena laughed at me and gave my right breast a cheeky squeeze as my focus returned to the hot and throbbing alien cock that was still rubbing around my cervix. The exquisite feeling continued for a few more minutes and then, the cock suddenly began the throb harder but only at the base, near my pussy entrance.

"Oh Fuck!" I squealed without warning as it started to grow, just at the base, forming a ball in the entrance to my pussy.

"Oh God, Helena, Fuck! This thing is getting so damn big."

"Take a deep breath baby, it's OK." Helena assured me, but I could still feel it swelling.

Just as it felt like I couldn't take any more, it stopped. I could feel my pussy entrance full stretched around the expanded cock and deep inside, still the thinner tip probed around.

Helena looked down at me. "The best bit is about happen baby, relax and let it happen."

I wasn't exactly sure what she meant but I didn't have long to wait to find out. The probing around my cervix slowed and I could feel the cock deliberately locating the centre of my cervix. I began to pant loudly as I looked up at Helena.

"I think it's gonna pu... Arrrrrrghhhhhhhhh FUCK!"

With gentle but firm pressure in exactly the right spot, the tip of the cock pushed into my cervix, which opened around it. I had never felt anything like it, I felt every movement of the cock as it pushed into my womb.

Helena put her hand on my belly. "Oh honey, well done, he's in there."

I couldn't speak and I just started cumming, over and over, the pressure inside my body was too much and it just kept making me explode. Just as a huge orgasm passed, the cock suddenly pushed in hard and I felt the unique feeling of gushes of hot alien sperm, squirting into my womb.

"It's cumming." I blurted out to Helena as I came again, clamping all my muscles on the creature.

Helena kissed my head and held my shaking body. "He's pumping the eggs and the sperm right into you baby."

I never wanted this to end but the alien was done, and its cock shrank quickly and slid out of my cervix but the swollen ball at the base was still huge and I felt it being pulled as my vagina was being stretched. Gritting my teeth and letting out a huge grunt, I squeezed my muscles and pushed, the ball suddenly slid out with a slurping noise and I was left gasping on the bed. I rolled onto my side, lifting my leg over the creature. I could feel my pussy throbbing from the fucking I'd just taken and the strangest feeling in my belly.

"Well done baby, it's all done for now." Helena said as she stroked me.

I watched her as she returned the creature to its transit case. Helena closed the lid with a metallic clinking sound and looked at me with her usual lovely smile. I rolled onto my back again and focussed on the tingling, warm feeling in my womb. It was unusual but not unpleasant.

"How do you feel?" Helena asked as she stroked my arm.

It took me a while to respond, to be honest, I wasn't entirely sure, but it was a good feeling. I smiled at her. "I feel good, strange to have something inside me now but I'm OK."

"Just relax for a while." Helena said quietly as she began to massage my shoulders.

I closed my eyes and began to enjoy her soft touch as she worked down my body, massaging my feet, legs, thighs before working her way back up to my neck and head. I could have almost fallen asleep but soon the lovely tingling feeling in my belly began to get more intense and I just felt something physical moving. It wasn't painful or uncomfortable.

"Let's go along to the habitat room." Helena said as she ran her hands over my belly.

I nodded, the realisation that I'd be giving birth soon hit me as I contemplated the room that we'd visited on our tour, but I was more excited and interested than afraid.

I sat up slowly and got to my feet. I felt a little light headed at first and as gravity took over, I suddenly felt my belly feeling full, and the movement inside me was more pronounced. I also felt a little fluid dribbling down my inner thigh as I stood. Helena took my hand and we slowly walked out of the door and back along to corridor until we reached the door to the habitat room. I noticed that my tummy had swollen, just a little as we'd been walking.

Helena opened the door for me and I felt the tropical heat hit me again as I stepped in and walked down the steps. The light in the room and the green foliage on the plants seemed more vivid now and I felt the soft grass on my bare feet. Helena took my hand again and led me through the trees until we were in a small, dark clearing. Helena sat down, and I followed, sitting in front of her.

"Is this place OK for you?" She asked.

I looked around. "Yes, I guess it's fine." I replied.

I hadn't noticed that I'd began to rub my belly. I became aware that I could feel this vibration and movement through the skin and onto my hand. Helena looked over at me and giggled. "They are probably ready to start coming out soon. There will be lots of them, all about the size of your thumb. They kind of come in waves, a few at a time and it'll take them some time to wriggle out of you. I love how these feel as they come out."

I listened intently and strangely, my first feelings were not nerves. I had begun to trust Helena so much that by now, I just wanted to be part of this world.

"Lay back on the grass." Helena said as she leaned in and put her hand on my shoulder, gently pushing me back.

I did as she asked and lay myself back. I felt the soft grass on my back. Helena grabbed my thigh and pulled it towards her, so I obliged by opening my legs wide and lifting up my knees.

"I'll be right back." Helena said as she quickly got up. I watched as she disappeared and just as I wondered where she'd gone, she appeared again, holding an oblong plastic tray. I relaxed again as she knelt between my legs and placed the tray under my pussy.

All of a sudden, I felt a pressure in my cervix which made me grunt out loud.

Helena put her hand on my leg and I clamped my eyes shut and let out another groan as the pressure rapidly increased.

"Try and relax baby." Helena said softly as she squeezed my leg.

I felt the pressure build again before the was a massive release and I could feel my cervix give way and then I felt my vagina fill from the inside. The feeling made my yell out and I gripped and pulled at the grass with my fingers. As the walls of my pussy became stretched with the small creatures, I felt them writhing and vibrating inside me, trying to find their way out. Lifting my head, my eyes opened wide just as Helena reached forward and put her expert fingers on my clit. Arching my back, I began uncontrollably screaming as she rubbed my clit firmly, all the time my vagina filling more and more with the active, wriggling creatures.

The first orgasm came out of the blue, it hit me hard, I came violently, squirting over Helena and the spasm in my vagina caused it to clamp hard which in turn forced out the first of the young into the plastic tray, my vagina gaped as they pushed out. The release was short lived as the space inside me that they vacated was quickly filled with another load pushing out of my womb. Again, I came as my pussy was stretched and engorged, forcing more of the babies out of my body. All the time, Helena held my leg and rubbed at my clit, keeping me on the edge of orgasm.

I pushed out three more batches before it was over. It had taken me an hour to get them out of my body and I had experienced more orgasms in a short space of time than ever. I was out of breath and my pussy felt like I'd had the fuck of my life, twice over.

Finally, I managed to catch my breath and lay back, Helena came up and sat next to me, as I looked at her, I noticed that her vest top was wet from my squirting and the skin on her arms glistened.

"So how do you feel now?" She asked me as she began to stroke my hair.

I didn't edit myself and told her the truth. "I feel satisfied and relaxed, sort of, pleased with myself. I guess I kinda feel fuzzy too."

"Look at this." Helena said as she reached forward and picked up the plastic tray. "You did this."

I sat up on my elbows and looked in the tray where there were over a hundred slimy looking red worm like creatures. You would think that I'd feel repulsed or disgusted, but I felt proud. I couldn't tell you why.

Helena helped me to my feet and once I felt steady enough, we left the room and she took me to the washroom. There was a constant trickle of thick liquid running out oy my pussy as we walked. Helena left me there to clean up while she attended to the young Vecknovore. Standing in the hot shower felt great and invigorated me after the breeding. It was now after midnight and surprisingly, I didn't even feel tired. Once I was clean and dry, I slipped on the white silk robe that Helena had left for me and went back to the breeding room where Helena had finished cleaning and had folded my clothes neatly and placed them on a chair. Helena sat on the edge of the bed.

"I hope you're not too tired." Helena said as I entered.

"No," I replied, "Actually, I'm not."

"Oh good," Helena said, "because I need you to help me now. A creature called a Filnire has just arrived and was due to go to the Southern Island but there is no transport available. We don't have any females or eggs yet, but we can make them breed with humans using a pheromone. They must breed very regularly, or they can die." Helena explained. "I'm going to mate with it, can you be with me?"

Helena was biting her lip and I could sense that she was excited at the prospect. I was also happy to see someone else being bred and it began to turn me on again almost immediately. "Of course, I'd love to." I said as I walked up to her.

Helena giggled and grabbed by head, kissing me on the lips before jumping up off the bed. "Come on then, it's my turn!" she said as she walked out of the room, almost with a spring in her step. I followed on behind. We only passed a couple of doors before we entered another smaller room.

The room was lit with dim red light. It had a small basin in the corner and a couple of chairs but was very different from the other rooms I'd seen. First off, it was really small, there was no bed and the floor was padded with a thick black rubber material. We were in the basement and so there were no windows or natural light. In place of the bed were a pair of metal, waist-high rails that ran across the room, roughly in the middle and arms' length apart.

12