In Space Everyone Screams Ch. 03

Story Info
Anna struggles with her past. Ophelia pays for hers.
10.5k words
4.79
4.1k
4

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ardently
ardently
40 Followers

Author's Note: Retitled from In Space Everyone Hears You Scream. We are getting through quite a bit of plot with this chapter. Some BDSM and light horror elements in this chapter, you have been warned. Enjoy.

*******

Chapter 3

Anna flung the empty bottle of gin away and watched it spin across the hanger bay. The reactor had sprouted error after error. Despite her best efforts she seemed no closer to getting it back to full operation and, as if things weren't already difficult, she'd grown jumpy. A couple times, strange noises had prompted her to spin around only for her to realize that it was just her tools bumping into each other.

So she had decided that she needed a break.

The hanger bay was the largest open space on the colony ship by a wide margin. By function, it had to be. This was where the ship housed all manner of vehicles: everything from shuttles that could be flown for space missions, aircraft for scouting, and all terrain ground transport. The place was about twenty meters tall ground to ceiling by her guess. Tall enough that it felt almost like the old YMCA back home. But thinking about that brought back painful memories of Leah and their old life back on Earth.

So she pushed back the memories and tried not to remember. Alcohol helped. And the mess hall's supply closets were well stocked. She closed her eyes, enjoying how numb her mind felt. Drunk like this she could make believe it was all a dream and that she would wake up at any moment.

Pushing off the "ceiling," she floated up through the air towards the vehicles anchored to the "ground." As she passed by the shuttles, something managed to catch her eye. One of the shuttles had soot around its exhaust port. All the other shuttles looked factory new even after all this time. It had been flown out.

Anna grabbed hold of a railing and spun herself around, angling herself toward the shuttle and pushed off again. Once she was close enough, she stopped her movement by grabbing one of the shuttle's aerial fins. She lowered herself so that she was oriented right side up and the shuttle's thrusters faced her. Dragging a finger over the edge of the metal the pad of her finger came up dark.

"Huh. Well I guess the ship did wake some of the crew at one point. They must have flown this thing out," she muttered to herself.

She undid the latch cover and pressed the switch the release the door lock. There was a low hiss and the door lifted upwards like the wing of a great sea bird. The lights inside the shuttle flickered a few times before staying on.

"Oh wow. Wasn't expecting that to work." She was surprised the shuttle's batteries had held charge for this long. She drifted inside.

It smelled musty. A bit like an old library but with a faint sour note as if someone had left dirty laundry laying about. But it was thankully faint. Her eyes took a moment to adjust to normal lighting. She'd become so used to the dim red emergency lighting that swathed the rest of the ship that normal colored light was almost disorienting.

Anna made her way to the front of the vehicle. The cockpit contained two seats. The controls were a mix of analog buttons and screens installed in a wide dashboard that spanned the entire front of the pilot's cabin. There were also a bunch of controls fitted into a secondary dash that sat above both seats.

As she brushed her hand over the yoke and buttons, something caught her eye.

Dark stains peppered the dash. She leaned forward and traced the pattern. It looked like someone had spilled coffee over the dash. She turned to peer at the pilot's chair and saw similar stains soaked into the fabric of the chair near the head rest. It had long since dried out. She pressed her finger against the fabric and it came away staining her finger with a dark color.

"What the..." she lifted her finger up closer to the light shining overhead. What looked at first like a dark brown powder took on a reddish hue. Anna frowned and muttered to herself, "is that... blood?"

*****

Lights flashed, alternating red and cyan. That was code for abandon ship. Not good. Ophelia sprinted down the hall.

Metal shuddered and screamed as parts of the ship twisted. All of a sudden, a low tone echoed throughout the ship, reverberating off the walls. A monotone voice spoke through her helmet's comms:

"Hull integrity 41%. Warning! Artificial gravity has malfunctioned."

One second she was running and the next her feet no longer touched the ground. She spun through the air, crashing headlong into the bulkhead before clawing at a railing and righting herself. She pushed off and floated towards the end of the hall.

Sounds reverberated. Metal on metal crunching noises. The ship shook hard.

"No. No! Come on! Hold together for a little longer!" she cried.

"Commander! What the hell are you doing? We need to get out of here!" A voice yelled from behind, coming through her helmet's rear speakers. It was Gonsalez. Of course he would be the one to stay behind to make sure she got on an escape pod.

"Maxwell is in Engineering to try to hold the ship together! Not going to abandon her!" responded Ophelia.

"They're shredding us with plasmic rounds--" The ship jolted and the bulkhead slammed into her right side. She smashed into the opposite wall and grunted. If it weren't for her helmet and combat augs, she probably would have suffered a concussion right then and there. She shook it off and righted herself.

Gonsalez yelled again from behind her, "--ship is about to go planetside! We need to delta the fuck out of here!"

She felt a hand on her shoulder, pulling at her. She wrenched it off and twisted around the corner. The walls lurched again as the ship heaved in the opposite direction. But not as far this time. Scummers have us pinned. Ophelia flew towards the opposite wall but gathered her legs underneath and pushed off to correct her angle.

"I'm not leaving Maxwell!" She was close. So close.

There. A clear metaplex window separated the hallway from the engineering bay. They could see into the bay from the hallway. They should have been able to see the reactor core itself.

"No. The bay."

It was half gone. Jagged edges of twisted metal framed the black expanse of space and the blue-green atmosphere of the planet they'd been orbiting. In that moment Ophelia knew that they were fucked. She could see the flash of purple lightning and white storm clouds swirling on the planet's surface. Too much orbital decay. They were too close for comfort. Much too close.

Their ship's head engineer, Chief Warrant Officer Helena Maxwell, swung from a yellow safety railing. Her vac suit's helmet obscured her face but the fact that she clung to the railing with one hand was enough of a tell. There were spiderweb cracks along one side of her visor and air jetted out of the back of her suit. She was losing oxygen.

"Maxwell!" yelled Ophelia as she banged on the metaplex. "Hang on! We're coming to get you!" She pushed over to the door and lowered her head down to the biometric scanner.

The lock shuddered and blinked an angry red.

"Fuck! Lieutenant, help me get this open!" Ophelia bellowed. Gonsalez--who had doggedly followed her--reached over to take hold of the latch. He pulled, putting counterpressure with his feet against the adjacent wall.

"Urrrgh! It's stuck!"

"Keep trying, goddammit!"

Gonsalez sank his fingers into the crack between the door and the wall and tried again to haul the door open. Ophelia pushed over to the window to check on Maxwell. She tried to signal with her hands that they were working on the door.

Maxwell must have seen them. She lethargically raised a hand and gave Ophelia the universal 'ok' sign by touching her thumb and index finger together.

The ship rumbled. Lights flashed. Holes appeared in the walls of the bay as projectiles ripped through the side of the ship.

Ophelia watched, helpless, as one of the bullets tore through Maxwell's chest. The force of it jerked her hand free of the railing and she spun. Blood streamed from her torso in globules and began to boil. Bouncing off a protruding piece of bulkhead, she flew out the back of the ship and fell towards the planet.

"NOOOOOO!!!!" Ophelia screamed.

She banged against the metaplex over and over again. They had been so close. Her mind was a haze even as she felt Gonsalez yank her away and drag her down the hall into a nearby escape pod.

The images melted away and the clean, modern lines of Dr. Lilian Kruse's office faded back into her vision. Ophelia's voice trailed as she wound down her story. Her cheeks were wet.

Lilian seemed to understand. "Thank you for sharing that with me," she said, her face sympathetic.

Ophelia sat kneeling in the center of the carpet inside Lilian's office. She wore only her zesh--a thin, form fitting smart suit designed for space travel. Some called it a "second skin."

Lilian herself stood leaning against the front of her desk. Dressed in a light gray blouse and beige pencil skirt, she was elegance manifested. Her clothes, while inspired by ancient fashion with details like tort acetate buttons and dart lines, held contemporary cuts. With the top buttons of her blouse undone her cleavage threatened to spill out of her shirt. Her skirt was long enough to be professional but short enough to tantalize. Sheer stockings and a pair of nude high heels completed the look.

Lilian waved her hand and the office melted away. Their Teem chips fed both their visual cortexes a new setting.

A dim room. With an ornate patterned carpet that stretched out underneath both of them. Gone was the furniture. The walls became simple brick covered in layers of dark drapery. There was a soft red glow along the outer edges of the room with a spotlight shining down in the center right on top of where Ophelia knelt.

"You will answer my questions truthfully," commanded Lilian. Ophelia expected her to come up close but instead she kept her distance, circling around until she was out of sight. "Remember the safewords," she whispered into Ophelia's ear.

Ophelia turned her head but was immediately chastised.

"Ah ah ah," Lilian tutted. "Face forward."

Sighing, Ophelia fixed her gaze back to stare at the cloth draped wall.

"I want you to picture your friend, Helena."

Ophelia's mind buzzed with memories. Helena materialized in front of her, her form twisting into existence. A woman of above average height. Tanned skin and long brown hair. Tattoos covering her exposed arms. She wore a worker's jumpsuit with sleeves tied at the waist over a grease smeared tank top. She blinked down at Ophelia and gave a conspiratorial smile and wink.

Ophelia wasn't sure if it was the Teem chip or the drug that Lilian had given her but everything felt so real. She felt as if she could reach out and touch her friend. She didn't of course. It would break the illusion.

"Look at her. Do you feel that you let her down?"

Ophelia's head lowered as sadness rushed through her. Inside, her chest suddenly felt cold even though her skin felt inflamed.

"Look at her and answer the question, Ophelia."

She raised her head to meet the eyes of the Helena construct. Those deep brown eyes seemed to pierce into her soul. "Yes," she whispered.

Helena's face frowned.

"Do you feel that you could have tried harder to save her?"

Ophelia paused and trembled.

"Answer me," Lilian pressed. Firm but not harsh.

"I-I don't know." Her lower lip quivered and she felt her body quake. Something was swelling inside her. A kind of pressure inside her chest. "I don't know."

"Yes or no?"

"Yes," Ophelia croaked, trying to choke back tears.

"You will not suppress your emotions. Allow yourself to feel," commanded Lilian. She sauntered back around. Bending down, she cupped Ophelia's face, tilting it up with one hand so that their eyes met. Ophelia's eyes watered.

"So, you failed your friend. I'm thinking you don't deserve the easy treatment today. You deserve to be punished, don't you?"

"Yes," gasped Ophelia. "Yes. Punish me, Mistress." She wanted to wallow in the pain, wanted to hurt like Helena had hurt. Wanted to feel what her friend had felt in her final moments. It shouldn't have happened under her watch. She should have done better.

"Face on the floor, ass up."

Ophelia did as Lilian asked, sliding forward on the carpet to lay her cheek against the ground. Her vision became limited as she arched her back and kept her ass up. She spread her legs slightly for stability. She saw the fabric on Lilian's stockings stretch and thin, becoming lighter as the doctor kneeled on the floor in front of her face.

A loud slap echoed through the room and Ophelia jerked. Pain jolted through her, amplified by the drug coursing through her veins. Her body felt hot as a potent cocktail of shame, sadness, and self-pity writhed inside her. She groaned as Lilian spanked her again. Harder this time.

"Oh yes, punish me!" Ophelia moaned.

Lilian paused. "I didn't give you permission to speak."

Ophelia was sure that Lilian had positioned herself there deliberately. When she looked up, even though her head was pressed to the ground, she could see up Lilian's skirt. It was dim enough that her eyes had adjusted and she could just make out the shape of Lilian's cock. It was semi-erect. The tip pointed right at her.

Smack. Ophelia felt her ass ripple as Lilian laid into her. She was both glad and disappointed that the doctor only used her hand. She wanted more pain.

Harder, she thought.

"For that outburst--"

Smack.

"Your punishment--"

Smack.

"Will be something--"

SMACK.

"More severe," said Lilian, her voice taking on a hard edge.

Ophelia whimpered but she kept her lips taut. The pain was starting to mix with pleasure. She didn't know what was worse. The fact that she wanted more or the fact that she enjoyed the pain.

Either way she deserved it.

She closed her eyes, allowing herself to savor each hit. Relishing the way her body jerked with each smack.

Then, as soon as it had started, it stopped. And she opened her eyes.

"Get up. Return to kneeling position."

Ophelia obeyed. Her ass stung and tried to keep the wince out of her expression. She wasn't sure if there would be bruising but for the moment she basked in the afterburn. That dull pain that pulsed throughout her lower body.

"Look at your friend," said Lilian.

The recreation of Helena still stood there. Watching them. Looking sad and disappointed. Ophelia met her eyes again.

"She ran out of oxygen. Died without air in her lungs, unable to breath."

Ophelia's lips quivered again.

"It's a terrible way to go. And here you are, alive. With air in your lungs."

Ophelia stayed quiet. It wasn't her place to speak.

"I think you should suffer like she did. Don't you think?"

Slowly, Ophelia nodded. "Yes, Mistress," she whispered.

Lilian touched a finger to a part of her skirt at her waist and the fabric fell from her hips onto the ground in a heap. She stepped over the discarded garment. Her cock stood at full attention and swung as she approached Ophelia.

"Look at me," growled Lilian. "Open your mouth."

Ophelia parted her lips. Lilian's cock pressed into her mouth and she tasted the mild salty-sweet flavor of her pre on her tongue. Musk filled her nose. The sour and sweet notes of Lilian's scent.

Lilian didn't stop there. She took hold of Ophelia's head. One hand fisting a handful of her snow white hair and the other wrapping around the back of her neck. Ophelia gagged as cockflesh plunged into the back of her mouth and down her throat. Her vision blurred and she moved to press her hands against Lilian's thigh.

"Ah ah! Hands behind your back," snapped Lilian. "You willtake all of it."

Ophelia's mind flitted between thoughts in a drug-induced emotional haze. She thought about using one of her safewords. No. She needed this. Needed the pain. Needed to feel.

So she hung on and endured. She let herself gag and choke.

Her nose met Lilian's smooth skin. She looked up but couldn't see the doctor's face, only the underside of her tits. Her jaw was stretched to the max. Her throat felt completely full. She felt fingers wrench her head back by her hair. She gasped as her vision was once more filled with the length of Lilian's thickness in front of her nose. Ophelia breathed in through her nose. One. Two. Three breaths--

--and was shoved forward again. Hardness filled her throat again. Once again she couldn't breathe.

"Do you like your punishment, little pet? Do you like choking on my cock?" taunted Lilian.

Ophelia moaned in affirmative. Yes, punish me! I need it! I deserve it!

"You take it so well," hissed Lilian.

More, more!

Lilian began thrusting her hips. She seemed to have figured out the exact amount of time Ophelia could stand. She would fuck Ophelia's thoat to the very end of that limit and then pull out just enough that Ophelia could suck in a breath through her nose.

Hurt me! Punish me!

Her own pussy and cock ached, begging for attention.

"Look at you. You're not a captain. You're just a little cocksleeve."

Ophelia whimpered. Lilian was right. She was no longer captain of the Sayensi. She wasn't a crew member either. She wasn't even a person anymore. In that moment she was just a simple cocksleeve for Lilian. A thing to be used. She moaned, hoping it would please her Mistress.

Use me!

Lilian groaned as she pumped in and out of Ophelia's throat. Her hands were steel claws against Ophelia's cheeks. The rhythm entranced Ophelia. With her mind filled with pleasant fog from the drug, it felt like bliss to not think, to not feel. To just be used.

Hurt me!

The pacing became faster. And harder. It was brutal.

Yes! Yes! Make me suffer like she did!

Ophelia's jaw and throat started to throb. She was becoming light headed from only being able to take a breath or two at a time. Still, her mind and body were abuzz. This pain became pleasure and she rejoiced in it.

Foam saliva dripped from her chin and her face was a mess of tears, sweat, and stray strands of hair. Lilian raided her throat over and over again. She fucked Ophelia's face like it was a toy. The next few minutes were a symphony of wet gurgles punctuated by short stacato gasps.

Just when Ophelia felt herself begin to fade, a voice called her back.

"Ohhhhh! Your Mistress is cumming," yelled Lilian.

Ophelia felt Lilian's cock stiffen. The suddenness of it caused her to gag again. All of sudden, Lilian's cock shoved all the way down her throat. Lilian held Ophelia's face against her hips as she came, tensing over and over again.

Ophelia's eyes rolled back in their sockets and the edges of her vision began to grow dark even as she felt Lilian's cock pour cum down her throat. Pumping spurt after spurt into her belly. There was so much of it.

When Lilian finally pulled out, her cock slipped from Ophelia's lips with a wet schlop. A few last spurts of warm cum landed across Ophelia's forehead, nose, and fell into her open mouth.

"Don't waste a single drop now."

Ophelia scooped the creamy white substance down her face with a finger and herded it all into her waiting mouth. She swallowed.

It was then that Ophelia noticed the image of Helena again. What would her friend think of her if she could see her now? Would she think Ophelia pathetic? A sad excuse for a captain?

Something inside her broke. Emotions rushed to the surface inside her and a sob burst out of her.

She felt Lilian's arms wrap around her. Even through her suit, the touch felt warm. Like afternoon sunlight on Alexia. Ophelia felt herself falling into it. Sinking into the comfort of Lilian's embrace.

ardently
ardently
40 Followers