In Space Everyone Screams Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Would you like that?" asked Lilian. Her breath hot against Ophelia's face.

Ophelia nodded.

"I want to hear you say it."

"I-I want to be useful to you, Mistress."

"Good. And you will be. But first, your punishment."

Lilian faced Ophelia. Hands on her hips. Chest pushed forward in an enticing view. She smirked and flicked her wrist.

Pain erupted in Ophelia's senses. Surging through her nipples and through her tits into her chest. Her nerves burned as if seared by fire. She felt her head go limp as the pain coursed through her, causing her body to jolt and jerk.

It was almost the same feeling as getting hit by a stun gun. But not quite as intense. But the shock had been strong enough to give her that slightly metallic, alkaline taste at the back of her tongue.

And then just as it came, it went. And she hung still, panting in place.

"Oh, I see that you're still hard. I guess we'll just have to dial up the voltage now, won't we?" Lilian smirked. She made the same gesture again.

Ophelia's world went white, this time the pain changed inside her body, transforming into pleasure. Her mind attuned to this pleasure, lapping at it greedily and she felt herself strain against the cage around her cock.

The electricity stopped. She felt her nipples standing at full attention despite the pain and her breasts felt even more sensitive than before.

A gleaming white injector gun appeared in Lilian's hand. It looked identical to the one she had brought onto the mission just a few days earlier. She pressed it against Ophelia's left tit and pulled the trigger.

Ophelia felt the quick jerk as something flooded inside her. Lilian injected compound into her right tit as well.

"A little custom drug that I developed. Should provide us hours of fun. But while it takes effect, I think a little more punishment is to be had, don't you?"

Ophelia whimpered but nodded, "Yes, Mistress."

"No more talking, I should think. For the rest of our time together." Lilian pulled a ball gag out of nowhere. The woman just seemed to have things laying about or a hidden compartment somewhere she was pulling these items from. She strapped the gag to Ophelia's face, fitting the ball between her lips.

"There. Perfect." Lilian smiled.

She did something with her hand and the harness pulled Ophelia higher into the air and began to spin slowly, putting her on display like some sort of obscene piece of performance art in the center of the room.

Ophelia felt a finger trail against her thigh.

"You're sopping wet." The finger nudged her outer labia and Ophelia groaned. She squirmed in place, wanting to be touched more but Lilian pulled her hand away.

Another jolt of electricity flashed through Ophelia all of a sudden and her body went rigid as the energy pulsed through her, sending her nerves haywire. She bit her lower lip, reveling in the pleasure that accompanied the shock.

And then just as it started, it was over.

She felt fingers against her ass.

"You have such a nice ass. I'm so going to enjoy fucking it later," said Lilian as she smacked Ophelia's ass.

Ophelia felt something warm and wet against her sphincter.

"Relax your asshole, slut."

Ophelia tried to focus but something was happening to her chest. Heat flowed from inside her body and pulsed into her breasts. They felt swollen and heavier than usual. Her nipples felt puffy and hard underneath whatever thing Lilian had covered them with.

She felt Lillian press something into her asshole and warmth squirted inside her body. She let out an involuntary moan. She'd never been much of an assplay kind of woman but the sensations felt incredibly hot and sexy in that moment.

Then Lilian pressed something cold into her bum. Ophelia felt a slight pressure and she tried her hardest to relax. With the lube slicking her entrance, she felt the thing stretch her open and all of the sudden the pressure disappeared and it was inside.

"There we go," cooed Lilian. "A little something to warm you up."

The thing in her ass began to vibrate. What felt like cold metal heated up and became pleasantly warm.

Ophelia wriggled her hips, clenching and unclenching, trying to get more friction, more sensation but there truly was nothing she could do. Hanging there in the harness, she was absolutely helpless.

It was then that she felt her attention pulled back upwards and felt her tits expanding.

It felt uncomfortable. She sneaked a look downward and confirmed that, yes, both her tits had grown way beyond their original size. She had easily crossed any normal cup size measurements at this point that was bordering on generous artistic license.

"Ah, it looks like you're ready," purred Lilian. "A little more punishment I think."

Blinding pleasure flashed through Ophelia's nerves as the electricity jolted through her. With her tits as swollen and sensitive as they were, this time it took everything she had to keep from screaming. She felt the pleasure in her body build to a crescendo--it felt like a hundred thousand little feathers stroking every inch of her body.

She came. Her body convulsed, back arching and head jerking as her pussy pulsed and her cock tensed. She felt her spunk coat the cage and saw it splatter onto the floor below. The shock lengthened her orgasm, causing her eyes to roll up into the back of her head and when it was done, her body went limp, slackening in her harness.

The quiet drone of the motor spinning above signaled a change. Ophelia's stomach lurched as the rig dropped her nearly to the floor before catching right before she hit the ground. Several things clicked, like buckles unclasping and she felt the tension that held her limbs captive release. Without the tension, she collapsed onto the ground.

"Kneel and look at me."

Still breathing heavy from the last shock and her unexpected orgasm, Ophelia crawled onto her hands and knees before slowly sitting up. Lilian sat in front of her on a lounge chair, her legs were spread and her cock stood at attention. The bow tied to her shaft strained against her erection.

Lilian gave her a stern look. It was kind of hot.

"You came without permission. Is there something you want to say for yourself?"

Ophelia still wore the ball gag so she bowed her head and stared at the ground.

"Come closer."

Ophelia shuffled on her knees closer and Lilian took hold of her chin in a strong grip. The two women locked eyes and Lilian's gaze held a sort of dark look to them that made Ophelia shiver.

"I think it's time, I remind you of your place." Lilian leaned in and struck Ophelia across the face.

Ophelia reeled, face stinging and cheek burning with both pain and shame.

"You're nothing. You're my toy. My little pet. My cumslut. And that's all you'll ever be good for."

Ophelia stared back at Lilian. She felt her eyes tear up. Her mind felt hazy, flickering through several emotions: desire, adoration, shame, guilt.

"Don't you agree?"

With slow hesitation, Ophelia nodded.

Lilian struck her across the face again. Pain flared across her cheek but even that bizarrely became pleasurable. Ophelia whimpered.

"Do not hesitate next time," said Lilian. She spat on Ophelia's face. The glob of saliva hit her eyebrow and slid down to pool near the inner corner of her eye.

"Now, are you my little cumslut?"

This time, Ophelia nodded vigorously.

Lilian reached forward to undo the clasp on Ophelia's gag and the ball popped free from her lips with a wet sound.

"I want to hear you say it."

"I-I'm your little cumslut," Ophelia whispered.

"Good. Now, you will not cum again unless I allow it. And you will service me until I'm satisfied. Understood?"

Again, she nodded. Ophelia leaned forward.

"I want you to use your new tits." Lilian pinched the air and twisted her hand.

The plug in Ophelia's ass vibrated a little harder, reminding her that it was still there. Lilian wrapped the ball gag back around Ophelia's face and buckled it into place.

"Now get to work, slut."

Ophelia leaned forward and hefted her now massive tits into Lilian's lap. When she felt the warmth of the cock between her tits, she closed her eyes to savor the sensation. And then she got to work, sliding her tits up and down over her mistress's hard cock.

The plug in her ass vibrated, sending pleasurable waves through her body and she wondered if the reason it felt so good was because of the drug or simple because she had gotten used to it.

Either way, she focused her attention back to Lilian's cock. It was a perfect looking cock. Just the right length and girth. Ophelia actually found herself leaning forward and nuzzling it with her cheek. She wished Mistress would take her gag off. She wanted to use her mouth. She wanted to taste Mistress' cock.

But she would be a good slut and use her chemically enchanced tits. They felt so good. Even just handling them with her own hands sent pleasure through her entire body.

"You look good with those giant tits. Maybe I should make that change permanent, hmmm? Just have you be my personal cockwarmer. Titfucking me whenever I want?"

Ophelia moaned and worked harder, pushing her tits closer together and using Lilian's precum along with the drool that escaped the gag to lube her cock up more.

Lilian leaned back and opened her lips to let out a soft gasp. She began thrusting upwards in time with Ophelia's stroking.

Yes, just like that. Please Mistress. It's all I'm good for.

Ophelia felt Lilian tense up and jerk. She continued pumping her tits up and down even as Lilian cried out and arched her back, hips shaking as she erupted.

String after string of cum flew. The first few covered Ophelia's face easily. She moaned, wishing her mouth was free to catch all of it. The rest spurted onto her neck and tits, flowing down the sides and pooling in the center. A few stray ropes landed on Lilian's belly.

Breathing hard, Lilian's lashes fluttered as she opened her eyes looked down at the mess they had made. Ophelia gave her a beseeching look.

Lilian reached down, unbuckled the gag and pulled it off Ophelia's face.

"There, that's better, isn't it?" Lilian pointed at the cum on her stomach. "We don't waste cum here. I want you to clean it all up with you mouth, slut. Don't stop until it's all gone.

Ophelia rushed to obey. She licked up the cum greedily, happy to serve. She was Mistress' slut and she would serve her well. It was all that she was good for.

*****

"Then she pushes me aside and I'm like, 'bitch don't lay hands on me,' but then I realize that someone is shooting at us.

"Cap literally throws herself into the bullets and disarms them like it's nothing. Never seen anyone move that fast," said Kia as she wrapped up the story. Zoe grinned at her at the edge of her workbench.

"Damn, that sounds hot."

"I know, right!"

"Shit, what's she doing right now? Think she's free?"

"Probably drowning in admin. Writing reports while Nim blows her in the captain's chair. You know, captain stuff."

Zoe unfolded her arms from her chest and raised a brow at that description.

"Shit, wouldn't be surprised. Nim seems like she got hella baggage for some reason. Actually, not gonna lie, they both do.

"Anyway, back to you my little pear. Since when do you know what a captain's duties are? You ever captained a ship before?"

"No, but I've read so many space thrillers at this point, I might as well put 'captainly duties' on my CR. Hell, I could probably run the entire ship by myself at this point."

"Pffff, aight. Ain't no way."

"Hell yeah I could," smirked Kia as she split her gaze a moment to wink at Zoe.

"You lyin'."

Kia raised her fingers. "Know how to maintain the ship's reactor and subsystems. Check." She folded a finger down. "Ace pilot. Check." Another finger went down. "Navigational genius. Check." A third finger folded. "Stealthy as fuck so I can avoid pirates, danger, 'n shit. Check." Another finger.

"You ain't got no med certs. Who's fin patch you up?"

"We got bots for that! And I know how to repair them. I win. I'm the Most Valuable Bitch on this ship."

Zoe rolled her eyes but smiled a toothy grin.

Kia really dug Zoe's smile. She had sexy dimples.

Actually, she had sexy... everything really.

Zoe was a total babe in Kia's book. She had started wearing her hair lately in thin braids that trailed down to her ass with colorful beads on the ends. Her eyes glistened like amber jewels and above all she was tall--legs for days. Drool. Kia couldn't resist making obvious eyes at her as she looked her up and down.

Today, underneath her lab coat, Zoe sported an athletic outfit. Glossy burnt orange leggings that looked almost like latex and a tiny white crop top that barely kept her tits in check. They did push them together though--visible thanks to a triangular cutout in the front. Also, Kia could see the outline of Zoe's cock through the leggings and it was making her wet.

Zoe sauntered closer, hips twisting as she loomed over Kia. The bracelets on her wrist jingled as she put an arm down close enough to Kia's face that she got a whiff of Zoe's perfume. It was a heady scent. Notes of Cardamom, cloves, and some sort of exotic fruit that Kia couldn't quite put a finger to. It was an earthy, sensual scent. She found herself leaning closer.

"You almost done, babe?" asked Zoe, hair beads rattling against the surface of the workbench as she tilted her head. "I could use a break."

"Those are some killer phero mods you got. I'm fucking drenched already," groaned Kia. And she was. She hadn't worn underwear today and her shorts felt soaked. She knew her girlcock was probably poking out of the top. She always left the top undone. She liked wearing shorts that were just a little bit too small.

"Mmmm, you like?"

"Oh, you have no idea."

Kia decided right then and there to give up on work for the rest of the day. Turning, she pulled Zoe in close and shoved their lips together. Kia needed a good fuck and she was going to get it.

They pushed each others' lab coats off. In a wild frenzy, with lips locked, Kia felt Zoe's hands run across her body. It drove her crazy. Zoe shoved the clutter atop the desk away in a single swipe and pulled Kia up onto the desk where they continued to dance their tongues against each other. She felt Zoe's fingers dig under her sweater to squeeze at her tits and she let out a groan in response. She raised her arms up overhead to let Zoe pull the garment off.

As usual, she wore no bra underneath. She almost never wore a bra. What was the point? One more extra thing that she or her partner would have to take off. She liked being ready. The climate controlled air of the lab made her little pink nipples stand up and Zoe devoured these, closing her lips over Kia's left tit first and sucking. She felt Zoe's tongue circle around her nipple while she played with her other tit, rolling the other nipple between her fingers.

Kia didn't have the biggest cup size on the ship but she had perky, perfectly teardrop shaped mounds and they were sensitive. Moaning and running her fingers through Zoe's hair, she brought a hand down to rub her girlcock and slip a finger into her pussy. She was so turned on.

And she needed some cock real bad. Pushing Zoe off her tits, Kia kissed all the way down Zoe's stomach until she reached her pierced belly button. Looking up, Kia winked before pulling Zoe's leggings downward.

Zoe's cock popped free. Kia gave a sigh and rested her cheek against the underside. She loved Kia's cock. It was the perfect size. Thick, and just long enough to reach that spot deep inside her. It was a fucking monster to deepthroat though.

But that didn't stop Kia. She wanted that beast of a cock in her mouth. Spitting and drooling over the shaft, she planted a kiss on the half-hooded head before easing it down and taking it into her throat. She shoved that thing as far as it would go. Her lips stopped at two-thirds of the way.

Whimpering at how stretched her throat felt, she wiggled and struggled, trying to push herself further but it just wouldn't go. She wasn't warmed up enough.

"Here, lemme give you a hand."

Kia felt hands cup her face and with a jerk, Zoe thrust downwards pushing the rest of her cock all the way down Kia's throat.

Darkness threatened the edges of her vision and but she held on, looking up at Zoe and making sure to make heavy eye contact. It was such a fucking turn on to get used like this and Zoe knew exactly when to be rough with her.

She almost ran out of air before Kia gripped both hands on Zoe's thighs and pushed herself backwards. Zoe's cock slipped out of her like a sword being unsheathed. All covered in spit and pre. Kia gasped great mouthfuls of air and dove back in.

They alternated with Kia slathering her lips and bobbing her head. When she needed a break, Zoe took over, gripping the back of her head and neck and facefucking the ever living starlight out of Kia.

"You want me bad today, don't you?" teased Zoe.

"Mmmmm," Kia hummed, she couldn't do anything else with Zoe's cock stuffed in her mouth.

"Yeah, I can tell you real thirsty today," Zoe smirked. She sped up her pace, pumping faster and faster, hips sinking into Kia's face, her trimmed hair grazing Kia's nose every time until she arched her back and threw her head backwards, yelling out loud. "Ohh, fuck!! That's it! I'm cumming!"

Kia held on and swallowed, allowing her throat muscles to massage Zoe's cock as she squirmed, tensing over and over again.

Zoe pulled away and kept cumming and cum filled Kia's mouth. Kia swallowed a mouthful down, and then a second. She could never get enough of Zoe's cum. It tasted of molasses and cinnamon. She caught the rest on her face and chin with an easy grin.

Kneeling there, with cum in her belly and on her face, Kia felt the very picture of her sluttish self.

"Oh, you're not getting off that easy," said Zoe. "On the table, slutcake."

"Ooh, I like where this is going," said Kia. She stood and bent over at the hips, laying her upper body over the table. The table was cold and made her shiver but she loved the contrast. She felt Zoe's hands grip her hips before her still-hard cock pressed between her pussy lips.

Zoe pushed into her. Slow. Almost too slow.

Kia whined, "C'mon. Fuck me, stud."

Zoe smirked and pulled out, still at that same glacial pace. She dug her fingers into Kia's ass hard and pushed in hard but slow again.

"Please," Kia begged. "I need to be fucked."

"Oh yeah? You want more of this cock?"

"Yes! Fuck yes!"

Zoe kept going at that same slow pace but it was relentless. She pushed herself, groaning, into Kia's pussy without pause and when she bottomed out, she used her weight to squeeze Kia against the table.

Kia gasped, her head rising up off the table as the sensation sent jolts of pleasure through her body. She loved it when Zoe went deep like that. It felt so damn good.

"More," Kia moaned.

Again, Zoe pulled out with that same measured slowness and pushed back inside, pressing Kia against the table so hard that she could feel the edge sinking into her thighs.

Zoe kept this up, neither speeding up or slowing down. Which left Kia in a writhing, wet, whimpering mess on the table.

And then, all of a sudden, Zoe speed up.

The ramp up was quick. A few thrusts that revved up to a faster tempo. Before long, Zoe was hammering herself into Kia.

And Kia was in heaven. The buildup from earlier combined with the speedup made her cum on the spot and she screamed, fingers clawing atop the table surface. She felt both her pussy and girlcock clench.

Zoe cupped her hand underneath Kia's cumming cock, taking some of her cum and then slathered it over Kia's asshole, pressing her thumb around the opening and massaging slow circles.