In The Bays of Sardinia 03 +PICS

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He straightened up and said in a scratchy voice, "So, uh... I think that's enough."

But mom wouldn't let him go, she lifted her pelvis and whispered, "Maybe on the inside of my legs? I didn't apply enough oil there beforehand."

Terry leaned over Mama again, put one hand on her buttock, with the other he rubbed the oil on her thigh, the edge of his hand pressing her labia to the side.

He had to go, urgently! Terry took his hands back, ran the back of his hand over the tip of his nose, and explained, "There, all done!"

But Mama had no mercy and asked him in a purring voice, "The other side, too."

Despite a painful erection, Terry forced himself down to Mama one more time and grabbed her other thigh, this time pressing the back of his hand into her pussy each time he pulled it back. Again Mama lay there motionless, he only noticed that she was breathing deeply. Gradually he began to see spots in front of his eyes. Something had to be done now!

Terry itched, turned and ran to the sea, shouting, "I'm just washing the oil off my hands quickly!"

Even before he dove into the water, he heard his father behind him, "Wait, I need to cool down, too!"

He was already submerged in the water and was swimming with his son through the bay. Mary and Lissy straightened up and watched them go. Lissy asked in astonishment, "What do the two of them have? Actually, I wanted Dad to do the front for me again..."

"Oh, you know," sighed Mary, "typical men. Come on, let's go swimming, too."

***

In the afternoon, the siblings had decided to try the disco again that evening. Terry waited in front of the camping table for his sister, but this time he didn't have to wait as long as the day before, he was pleased to note that after a few minutes, she stepped out of the tent in the same short skirt and white blouse from the previous evening.

A short time later, they were standing in front of the disco. It was open, and people were already bustling around on the dance floor.

"Come on, Terry," said his sister, "let's dance before they change their mind."

"Oh come on," grinned her brother, "today you can dance your legs off, until you fall over; they are open all night."

After an hour of hard techno, they went to the bar sweaty to get a Coke. Apparently, some tourists had complained to the seventeen-year-old disc jockey, because after the break he put on a whole series of cuddly songs. Lissy wanted to dance again, dragged her brother onto the dance stage and did her laps with him.

Terry cleared his throat and noted, "By the way, tonight we can take as much time as we want."

"Why?" asked Lissy, wanting to know.

"When you got changed," he whispered in a meaningful voice, "Dad took me aside and said it would be fine with him and Mama if we didn't come home too early today."

"Oh yeah?" giggled Lissy, and thought for a while, then she said, "It's much better that way. Unbearable, we would have to experience that every night. It's nice that mom and dad make so much love, but they could show us a little consideration."

Terry shook his head and was amazed, "It's indescribable what kind of steam our parents still have. Even when I think back to my time with Nadine, I couldn't keep up."

Lissy frowned and grumbled, "You're good! Apparently, you've forgotten what you were up to in our inner tent for the last two nights. So that's enough for me... and anyway, just because you don't have a girlfriend at the moment, you can't just let off steam on me."

"Don't feel that way," Terry protested, "you make it sound like I raped you. But I have very different memories of the last few nights; you were the creative of the two of us."

"It's okay, Terry, I just ran away with my horses yesterday, that with our parents, totally messed me up."

"Well?" asked Terry, with a suggestive undertone, "what will your friend, Leonard, say when he finds out that you are producing in front of your brother?"

"It is unthinkable!" exclaimed Lissy. She thought for a moment, then declared firmly, "But, basically nothing happened... just because I petted myself naked in front of my brother... stays in the family."

Terry paused for a while, then replied, "Actually, I feel the same way. I don't care that you were watching me, after all, it's our parents' fault... well, I'm a little embarrassed," he laughed and whispered in Lissy's ear, "I didn't even know that you had so much temperament; but don't worry, nobody will find out from me."

Lissy blushed and turned in circles in silence, then admonished her brother, "Nevertheless, it is not acceptable that we do that again; after all, we are brother and sister. Siblings don't do that!"

"You're right," Terry agreed, "if I imagine introducing you to my buddies at home as my new girlfriend... man, that would make a fuss!"

"And especially mom and dad", Lissy pointed out, "I think they'd go completely nuts."

"Let's leave the issue," said Terry, "after all, our parents have the run of the tent today and we will have a quiet night later... by the way, sis, I can see that you are good at dancing."

"Your dancing qualities are not bad either", Lissy giggled embarrassed and noticed once more that her brother had paid her an unexpected compliment.

It was after midnight when Terry and Lissy were at the bar again. Terry yawned over to his sister, "Shall we have another beer? Then let's go home, I'm pretty tired from diving today."

At the same moment, a guy stood in front of his sister and asked her to dance. Lissy looked puzzled at her brother, but let herself be dragged onto the dance floor.

Terry sat on a bar stool and suckled on his beer. While he let his legs dangle, he watched what was going on around the disco. His sister and her dancer had disappeared into the fray, but after barely ten minutes she came to the bar with a red head, stood next to him and demanded a beer.

He asked in astonishment, "Well? Change of mood? What is it?..."

"Oh leave me!" Lissy hissed angrily, emptied the bottle in one gulp and slammed it on the bar counter.

"Come on, sister," said Terry, "you can tell your big brother everything."

"The stupid guy", Lissy growled and pointed to the dance stage, "started making out with me straight away."

"I can understand," joked Terry, "after all, if you allow... you are a thoroughbred woman."

"Thank you!" snorted Lissy, and continued, "He became really intrusive and wanted to tow me straight away. I bit his hand and left him."

"You bit that one, too!?" Terry snorted. He wiped the tears of laughter from his eyes and comforted his sister, "Okay, let's finish our beers and go to the tent. Tomorrow, we're looking for a guy with a hand bandage on the beach, I'll take him to task."

"The fool's name is Rosy," Lissy knew.

"Strange name. Is he gay?"

"No! I said he wanted to do my laundry right away. At first he patted me with all sorts of clever stuff, then..."

"Rosy, do you say?"

"Yes, he also calls himself John."

"Oh that one!" laughed Terry, "I don't have to look for him tomorrow, I already know him!"

"You know him?"

"Yeah, I thought so when he dragged you onto the stage. He was on the ferry to Sardinia, where he pretended to be a specialist in camper vans and chatted everyone up with his expertise. There was almost a mass exodus, most of them would have liked to have jumped overboard just to escape his advice."

"You think this show-off works for a vehicle inspection center?"

"Barely. I think he doesn't even know what a trailer coupling is."

Lissy snarled, "Anyway, I don't want anything more to do with him. Come on, let's go."

Both made their way to the stand. As they neared the tent, Lissy sighed, "Hopefully, our parents are sleeping..."

Terry grinned, "I think so. They had enough time. Surely, the two are done after getting laid."

"Don't be so mocking," Lissy warned him, "after all, what our parents do is something beautiful. They are fine, both of them."

"You say so," replied Terry, "and we're left here on dry land."

"Yes," confirmed Lissy, "here at the campsite there are only loud-mouthed machos."

They both stood in front of the tent and listened inside. After a while, Terry shook his head uncomprehendingly and shrugged his shoulders, the noises coming from the tent indicated that their parents were anything but asleep.

Lissy signaled to her brother to go away with her, but she was horrified to find that he crept into the tent on tiptoe. What did he have in mind? He didn't want his parents, did he? After a brief moment, he came out grinning and was carrying bottles of beer in his hand, which he had apparently taken from the cooler.

With a nod, he motioned for her to follow him. When they had enough distance from their parents' tent, they snorted out loud. Lissy was still out of breath and gasped, "Man, do you have nerves!"

Terry suggested, "Come on, let's winter by the sea. From what I heard, that could take a while."

On the deserted beach, they found a large rubber boat that lay abandoned near the shore. Terry noted with satisfaction, "Wonderful, that's just what we're looking for."

He got into the boat, sat on the broad edge and held a beer out to Lissy. She climbed in and sat across from her brother. Both opened their beer and toasted each other, Terry announced pathetically, "May our parents come as soon as possible... uh, come to an end."

"Not so loud!" hissed Lissy, "what if someone hears us!"

Terry pointed calmly with the beer bottle and explained, "Not a soul for miles; at most, a few crabs."

Lissy took a liking to her seat and rocked up and down until she looked at the inner bottom of the boat and saw that it had to be as soft as the edge. She let herself slide down and propped her back against the side of the boat. Terry also slipped on the inside floor and suckled quietly on his bottle. He looked at his sister, who was sitting with bent legs in front of him, sipping beer and looking lost in thought to the beach, where soft waves lapped the shore.

Only now, did he notice her white panties between her spread legs. The bright moonlight brought out her vulva and drew a narrow, vertical shadow on the fabric. Terry's eyes returned to Lissy's panties more and more often. He was astonished that his sister didn't seem to notice that he was staring between her legs, it seemed to him as if she were the little girl from before, with whom he often played outside.

Suddenly, she sighed without taking her eyes off the bank, "My God, we're just sitting here because our rampant parents have their own program, hog the whole tent without even thinking about us."

"Hoo hoo!" Terry sobbed, "they just abandoned us poor children and leave us to fate."

"No, I don't mean that," Lissy grumbled, "I like to allow our parents to enjoy their time together... maybe I'm just a little jealous."

"And I'm starting to get bored," yawned Terry, "actually I want to lie in the tent and sleep now."

"You know that we have to wait a while," admonished Lissy. After a pause she said, "I've already thought about stuffing balls of cotton into my ears in the future, maybe that's how it would work."

"Good idea," replied Terry, "we could try that, after all, I don't want to wait on the beach every night until I can go to bed."

"Oh no!" Lissy dismissed the thought, "that wouldn't help. When I open my eyes, I see their shadows on the partition and see what they're doing with each other."

"Just shut your eyes," suggested Terry.

"It's no use; even then, I can still see daddy's big thing in front of me."

"That thing is called a cock," laughed Terry, "it seems to me you can still see Dad's boner, even now a few hundred yards away from the tent."

"Don't pretend," Lissy protested, "after all, I saw you staring at the shadow of mom's bum. And anyway, you don't seem to be able to stop it now, because I have noticed very well that you keep looking under my skirt."

"If you present yourself like that, I'll gladly accept the offer," grinned Terry, "and by the way, dear sister, you still seem to be looking for Daddy's thing because you are constantly staring at my pants."

"I only do that because I can see that the shadow from mommy's bottom is following you all the way here. It seems to be pretty tight in your pants, brother."

After this exchange of words, the two fell silent, finished their beers and avoided each other's eyes; but soon after, Lissy giggled, "By the way, I've seen you before, that was at home."

"How do you mean that?"

"I mean how you did it to yourself."

"Where?" Terry startled.

"I was kneeling in the shower to pick a hair clip out of the drain, and you fell onto the toilet and sat down."

"Naked?"

"Of course, everyone is sitting naked on the toilet. Then you started to stroke your thing, eh, your cock."

Terry went pale, though it must have been years ago. He composed himself and asked boldly, "And? Did you like it?"

Lissy swallowed hard and was silent. Terry's eyes roamed between her legs again. A motif was emblazoned on the slip that he only noticed now, he wanted to know, "What kind of picture is that on your panties?"

Lissy spread her legs, put her hand on her pubic mound and looked down at herself, "Porky Pig," she giggled.

"It's for little girls," grinned Terry.

"I bought it at my boutique," said Lissy proudly, "and they only have things for big girls there."

Terry leaned forward to get a better look at the picture, looked at it for a while, then scoffed, "The pig's nose on your slip could indicate the possibility that you like piggies..."

Lissy babbled, "And the bulge in your pants tells me that you like my piglet... oh yes, when I was watching you in the toilet back then, you sprayed all the way to the ceiling."

"For real? I don't remember."

"Me, yes. The stain still exists today."

"I still remember," said Terry in a teasing voice, "that I saw you once on your bed. Your hand was playing around on your panties like it is right now."

Lissy noticed that she was following the outline of the pig with one finger. Startled, she stopped moving and looked over at Terry motionless. She paused for a few seconds and seemed to consider until she whispered with a malicious smile, "And back then, you first pressed your bump with your hand, on the toilet. I see you still do it that way."

"No, uh," stuttered Terry, "I'm just adjusting my jeans. They are really a bit tight, probably from washing too much."

Lissy started moving her finger again and whispered, "I think it's not because of the washing, it's because of Porky Pig. I can see that you like my piglet."

Lissy wandered through the valley with her middle finger, which was marked on her panties, while she noticed with thieving joy that it was noticeably narrower in her brother's jeans.

Soon he groaned, "If you don't finally stop..."

At that moment, Lissy accidentally ran her finger over her sensitive area. She winced and felt herself sink into the wall of the rubber boat and heard herself say, "I don't think I can stop... maybe you will come up with something, too?"

Lissy stared alternately into Terry's eyes, then at his hand, until he covered his bump with it. He surrendered to his sister's beguiling cunning and began to knead his erection with a pained expression on his face.

Lissy couldn't take her eyes off Terry's hand when she asked, "You saw me on my bed?"

"Yeah," Terry snorted.

"What was I doing?"

"Like now."

"And then?"

"You pushed the slip aside."

Terry was startled because his sister grabbed the hem of her panties without hesitation and pushed it aside. He couldn't believe his eyes when her finger carefully brushed the delicate skin of her labia.

The longer Lissy let her finger circle, the wider his eyes opened. Without stopping the movement of her finger, she whispered, "Back when I saw you in the bathroom, you pushed your pants down..."

Lissy didn't have to go on, because her brother's erection seemed to press him so much that he hastily reached into his pants and freed his grown boner. She cheered inwardly when she saw Terry's plump erection.

Lissy got up and sat on the edge of the rubber boat, legs apart. She looked down at her brother, who began to massage his cock, staring desperately at her slipped back skirt. Again, she pushed it up and parted her wet labia with two fingers.

"This is so crazy," Terry gasped, following every movement of her finger.

"You're so big," breathed Lissy and looked down with wide eyes, "don't stop."

She dipped her middle finger into her pleasure channel with a soft smack. Every time she repeated the movement, Terry leaned forward a little, gazing hungry, to watch the play of her finger at close range. Suddenly, she pushed the panties back over her pubic mound, got up and stood upright in front of her brother. She lifted her skirt with both hands and asked in a sugar-sweet voice, "Do you like Porky Pig?"