In the Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ram that cock up my ass. Make me your bitch. Make me take it. Fill my ass with cum!"

"Shut him up," Eric said.

The black guy pulled my head back down on his cock, and then put both hands on the back of my head and pushed down hard. Behind me, I felt Eric rub the head of his dock up and down on my rectum until it lodged in the opening. He pushed. It eased in a little. He pushed harder. It eased in more. It burned. It felt like my sphincter was tearing. Then I felt the head of the cock pop all the way through the ring of muscle. Eric kept pressing until he was all the way in.

The back guy kept pushing on my head. I gave up resisting. I shifted my head and relaxed my throat as much as I could as he pushed down harder and harder. It felt like the head of his cock was in my chest. Then I felt his balls against my chin.

"Jesus Christ," the black guy said. "Little bitch took the whole fucking thing!"

"He's a great faggot," Eric answered.

"Deserves a reward," the black guy said. He started pulling my head up and down, faster and faster.

"Here it comes, bitch."

The head of his cock was almost back out to my lips when I felt it twitch and then felt the cum flood into my mouth. As he spurted, he shoved my head down, lodging his cock back in my throat. He grunted, kept saying "Take it bitch, take it bitch" as the cum pulsed in my throat. The first part of his load leaked out around his shaft. He seemed to cum forever. Finally he gasped and pulled his cock out. I was gasping and retching, spit and cum flooding down into my gut and out of my mouth.

Behind me, Eric was pumping fast, then changed to where he pulled his cock almost all the way out and slammed it back. Out and back, out and back, his thighs smacking against my ass while his cock sank into my bowels.

Finally he pulled out.

"On your knees, faggot!"

I got up on my knees and he walked in front of me, stroking his cock.

"Beg me for it. Beg me for my cum."

"Give it to me," I almost shouted. "Flood me with it. Gag me with it. Choke me with it. Make me take every dro—"

My response was choked off as he slammed forward, taking my head in both hands and drove it into my throat as his load pulsed and jetted into me. I went totally limp and let him use me. His cock had just been up my ass and was now down my throat and I didn't care.

As he was cumming down my throat, the black guy slid down. "Give me your load boy," he said and sucked my cock in, taking it all the way down. I came instantly, harder than I ever have. When Eric was done, he pulled his cock out and wiped it off on my face. The black guy finished sucking out my load and sat up.

I was drained, exhausted, dizzy.

"Your ours, right faggot?" Eric asked.

I just nodded,

"Whenever we say, wherever we say, whoever we say. And we got friends. Lots of friends"

He threw the paper towels at me.

"Now wipe yourself off and get out of here.


12