In the Cards

Story Info
A man visits a tarot reader seeking help for his problem.
6k words
4.58
9.7k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bells chimed as I pushed open the heavy, dark curtains hanging in the doorframe and crossed the threshold into the small room that was the fortune teller's shop. I was immediately confronted with the musky, rich scent of sandalwood and noticed a small censer casting tendrils of smoke dancing through the room.

Perhaps it was just my nerves, or even my imagination, but something happened when I stepped into the room. I felt a surge of energy in my crotch, unexpected but pleasant. Not strong enough to resemble a fuse being lit, more like a firecracker unwrapped. I still wasn't entirely sure why I found myself here on this night but I took this feeling inside of me as a good sign.

No natural light made its way into the room. The street facing windows were covered with more heavy drapery and the narrow hallway I entered the building through swallowed up what little light managed to get inside. Instead, the shop was illuminated by a series of candles and brass lamps that projected a warm, earthy glow about the room.

It was a sharp contrast to the neon and chrome of the city outside. It felt like I had crossed into another world when I stepped inside.

My boots, slightly damp from the rainfall, squeaked as I walked across the hardwood floor and looked around.

"Please, leave your boots by the door and make yourself comfortable inside. And lock the door behind you so we are not disturbed." Her voice was deeper than I expected it to be but at the same time it felt welcoming to me. I did as I was told and reached behind me to see a door hidden amongst the curtains, which was open when I approached. I pushed it shut, turned the brass of the lock, and faced the woman.

She reclined on a low tufted couch of a dark green velvet with several lacey pillows tossed across the cushions. It was no more than several inches off of the ground. In front of the woman a small wooden table was adorned with the tools of her trade; a deck of tarot cards, a scattering of crystals, and a set of misshapen dice that looked to be carved from bone.

The fortune teller, that's what the sign outside had said, had a wild mane of jet black hair that emphasized her dark features, all of it accented by full ruby red lips that were impossible to look away from amidst the earthy tones all around her. A pair of oversized gold hoop earrings jutted out from her hair and matched the gold pendant that she wore around her neck. Her fingers and wrists were adorned with jewelry as well.

"I'm Mark," I said. "I was hoping that I could get a reading tonight." I sat on a bench near the door and slid my boots off, placing them under the bench.

"I'm Nadja. Welcome to my shop." She made no effort to hide that she was sizing me up. Her large, dark eyes slowly worked their way over my entire body and I, once again, felt that spark. Moments ago it was a flash of heat but now it lingered in my balls. I resisted the urge to touch myself and make a connection, even briefly, and instead straightened up my body as if given an unheard command to be at attention.

Nadja's body was mainly hidden from view, wrapped beneath the thick fabrics of the patterned dress that wore. The dark colors of her clothes lent a shadowy aura to her body. Despite this I could see that she was possessed of significant curves on a sturdy frame. She sat cross legged on the couch and this position allowed her thick thighs to dominate the view of her. The gold pendant stuck out from her body, resting atop a generous set of breasts. But she showed very little flesh. Not much more than her hands and neck.

I sat in a wooden chair across from her with the small table between the two of us.

"You've come here because you want a different...solution than you would find anywhere else. There are things that you want to know about yourself and you feel that Madame Nadja can help. Is that true?" she asked with a sly smile.

"Yes, that's...true," I answered.

"Come over to me before we start. As the catalyst for what we are trying to accomplish I find that physical contact between the two of us is essential for stirring the...energies that we need this evening." She patted the cushion next to her on the long couch and I rose from the small chair and sat next to her.

Without saying a word she reached over and took my hand and brought it close to her, placing it in her lap. The fabric of Nadja's dress was soft and my hand sunk into it and rested on the flesh below. So close to her that I could smell the spice of her perfume, an exotic scent so unlike the floral aromas I was used to among the women in my life. I felt the heat that was radiating off of her body.

"Now, you must understand what it is that we are doing here tonight," Nadja said and began to run her colored nails along my arm while gripping my wrist with her other hand. "I am merely a conduit for something far larger than either of us. But together, you and I, are inviting this essence into this experience and we are obliged to heed what it tells us. No matter what the omens portend. Do you understand that?"

Unsurprisingly, I felt an urgent stirring in my crotch as the warmth from the fortune teller ignited something inside of me for the third time since I entered the shop.

"Yes, I do. It's what I want actually." I responded.

She smiled and continued to drag her nails along my flesh. Her eyes were closed and those beautiful lips were pressed together in a smile. Her chest rose as she took in a deep breath and I watched the gentle expansion of her breasts. Exhale and they lowered, brushing against my arm.

"Well, Mark, I'm glad that you understand. You have a very strong energy coming off of you tonight and I know it will attract some powerful forces. It's good that you understand that they possess what you seek. But also that they are in control. There may be times when you don't like what you hear tonight, but the answers that you want are there for you."

I thought of that gentle buzz in my cock that tugged at me when she spoke of control. Was there actually something else in this room that had an interest in me? A force that I had taken somehow attracted with my presence? I wasn't sure what to think.

I nodded that I understood what she was presenting to me. "Well, I'm here with an open mind tonight. I've never done anything like this before."

"Excellent. Mark, what is it that brings you here tonight? What leads a handsome young man to come out on a rainy night to meet with Nadja? What is it that you are struggling with?" Her voice had taken on a different tone as she began to lure the truth out of me. It was enticing and persuasive. It made me want to share with her what was on my mind.

But I wasn't entirely sure myself. Or if I was, I wasn't ready to admit it just yet. Internally I had a vague idea of what was wrong but not enough to truly articulate it.

"I feel unfulfilled. I want to know how I can get more out of life," I said.

Nadja smirked at this, probably something that she had heard said a thousand times. Such a mundane answer for someone with her skills. She chuckled a bit in response to me.

"I can't help you if you're not honest with me. Look around this room, Mark. It is only you and I here tonight. The door is locked. There is no light coming in from anywhere. We could be anywhere, and yet you still don't want to admit the truth. If you are not honest I can only help you so much. And I want you to be satisfied." As she spoke she grabbed my hand and traced the lines of my palm. Her hand ran along mine and found the base of my middle finger, gripping the digit and tugging slightly, twisting my skin as she gently jerked it back and forth.

"Sexually," I blurted, the words erupting from me unexpectedly. It felt good to speak it out loud. "I want more pleasure and I don't know how to get it. So I came to you. I felt drawn to this place, when I walked past something called out to me." All of it was true. There were parts left unsaid, which I somehow felt that she knew, but it was enough for now. The two of us were making a connection and the space between our flesh faded away as she continued to run her fingers along my arm and tug at my finger. It was a rhythmic, almost droning type of repetition, eroding at the walls that I had built up.

She smiled and spoke, "Excellent. This I can definitely help you with. It's the cards that you need," she gestured to the stack of Tarot cards on the table adjacent to us, "they will help us understand all of it. Where you are coming from, where you are stuck, and to show a clear path to move on."

Nadja shifted on the couch and the cushions moved a bit. I sank deeper into the fabric.

"For you to get the answer, and the relief, that you are looking for I will lay out five cards on the table. I am here with you on your journey as a guide and as a conduit but the cards are for you. And it's possible," Nadja paused and looked at me deeply, her dark eyes undressing me, "that the cards may ask more of you then you are prepared for. They may reveal some truths that you wished to keep to yourself. Do you still wish to proceed?"

She dropped my hand into her lap and broke the flesh to flesh connection. If I wanted to reestablish it and go further it was now up to me.

Nadja wore an enchanting grin on her face as she waited for my answer. Unable to meet her penetrating gaze my eyes went lower and I took in her body more fully than I was able to before. Despite the heavy fabric of her dress I could see her nipples pressed against the material, straining as her chest rose and fell with each breath. I imagined how thick they must be to be visible through the dress and suddenly I knew the path I wanted to walk this evening.

"Yes," I replied, "I want to go further. I want to know what the cards have in store for me."

The woman gestured to the tarot cards on the table. I knew a little of what they were. Four suits and a group of what was known as the Major Arcana, 72 cards in all. When revealed in sequence they could be used to answer questions, predict the future, and to reflect on the past. Cards were typically displayed upright, but occasionally they were revealed reverse, which twisted their meaning and often indicated a problem or a struggle.

The suits; Cups, Pentacles, Wands, and Swords each had connection to different areas of life. I knew that Wands were connected to fire and passion, while Pentacles were associated with prosperity and earth. The Major Arcana represented the archetypes of our life, beginning with The Fool and culminating in The World.

"Place your hand on top of the cards, let them feel your energy and form a connection with them. They will do the rest," she said.

I removed my hand from Nadja's lap and reached over to the wooden table. The backs of the cards had a simple geometric design on them. More than anything it resembled a black and white blooming flower that was streaked with red.

I placed my hand on top of the deck and gripped the cards. Immediately I felt a rush of energy in my balls, much stronger than what I felt when I had entered the shop. My cock sprang to life in an instant inside my pants, pushing at my clothing. I didn't need to touch myself, though I wanted to, to know that my cock was rock hard. My balls tingled as they contracted together and I took a deep breath to settle myself.

My first reaction was to hide it, to try and suppress the raging hard on that was pushing at my pants. A clear outline of my shaft was apparent, thick and flaring out at the head. But when I saw that Nadja's eyes had already uncovered my secret I chose to enjoy it instead. I was here for pleasure, that's what I had told the fortune teller, and beginning the evening by pushing it away wasn't the way.

"I can see that you are ready. Shall we begin?" Her voice was like honey, soothing and sweet.

"Let's get started."

The couch was wider than I realized previously and I followed Nadja's lead in switching my positioning. Both of us now faced each other, we sat cross legged with our knees touching and our feet tucked under our bodies. The table with the cards was on my right and an arm's length away. I kept my hands in front of me, partially resting on Nadja where she left them. We were ready to begin.

Nadja reached over to the table and touched the top card and pulled it from the deck slowly. She flipped it over on the table and revealed it. The card bore a man on horseback wielding a flaming torch. His face was determined and resolute.

"The Knight of Wands," stated Nadja. "An excellent card to begin a journey. The Knight of Wands speaks of excitement and taking the initiative, of new experiences. Having drawn this card first tells me that what this card wants is not meant to be an option for you. But rather it is a demand. To deny it means that nothing you want will come to pass. It is only by taking your fate into your own hand that you can control it."

I knew that she was right. Her words rang true and the tension that was building in my cock affirmed it. The card was telling me to seize control.

"Do it," Nadja demanded from me. "Do the thing, right now, that you most desire. Do what thou wilt." I heard her voice inside my head, so close to sounding like my own, and I did what I wanted.

I pulled my cock from my pants and began to stroke it. My flesh was burning, a type of heat that I rarely encountered from my body. It felt alive. There was nothing mundane or boring about it right now. This wasn't some rote masturbation or sex without passion, it felt like finding a new lover. Already the tip was leaking and a string of sticky precum had attached itself to the folds of Nadja's dress. My throbbing dick was just inches from her body.

"It feels so good to have my cock out. Since I walked through your door I haven't been able to ignore the pressure that was building in it. I needed to touch it," I confessed to her. I continued to stroke. Slowly I ran my hand up and down the length, spreading the precum along my shaft. It felt so good.

"I'm glad that was the card. I can see in your eyes that you are ready to continue your journey," her tongue ran across her ruby red lips and her eyes were wider than before. There was a hunger to them and I sensed that she was feeding off of the energy that I had introduced to the room. The card, the Knight of Wands, made me feel like I was in control.

For the second time she reached over to the table and touched the cards. Sliding the top card from the stack and flipping it over to reveal its identity. The card showed a group of chalices connected by vines, each one filled with either gems or gold, fruits, animals, or other exotic treasure.

"Look at the options in front of you," Nadja said, "the Seven of Cups is a card of choice and temptation. Knowing what you want means you can't have it all, though. Everyone must make a choice. But how can you choose when everything is so desirable?"

I looked away from the table and back towards Nadja. All around her the room was shrouded in darkness but she, somehow, stood out amongst the shadows despite her dark clothes. She was radiant. Our eyes met and connected for a moment and a thought passed between us, I was certain of it. I heard it in a voice that was both of us. An offer.

Her lips were full and red and plump, somehow even larger and more vibrant than they were before. I pictured my cock, still in my hand, moving between her lips as I slid the entire length down her throat. I saw my mouth joining with hers as our tongues eagerly found each other.

Beneath Nadja's dress her tits swelled in size and pushed the dark fabric to its limit. Just out of sight and reach her enormous breasts called out to me, begging to be fondled and worshiped. Her nipples, so prominent before, had taken on a new dimension entirely and seemed to be as thick as my pinky finger.

Nadja opened her legs slightly wider from her cross legged position and a rich, musky scent filled the room. I knew that between her legs her lips had begun to part and moisten invitingly, a siren's call that was answered by the throbbing of my cock.

"What will it be? When there is temptation there must also be a choice. You can't have it all," she spoke slowly and I continued to look her over with lecherous intent, taking my time. "You're imagining what it would be like to have your way with me. What it would be like to feel my tits and suck on my huge nipples. Maybe slide your dick between them? Are you wondering what it would be like to have your cock in my mouth? My lips wrapped around you and sucking you dry? Or is it my pussy that you want? To feel how wet I am, knowing that it was you that made me this way? Or is there another thing that you want? Some perversion that you won't even allow into your own mind?"

I wanted all of it. And in the past I would take it all from the women I was with, using them for how I wanted to get off. But that path had led me here on this rainy night, in search of the source of a pleasure that I hadn't been able to find. And I didn't want it to end yet, I wasn't ready to just get off and be back where I started. There were still three more cards that I needed to see.

"Your tits. Let me see your tits," I said.

"Oh, is that what you want?" Nadja questioned. "Are you sure? I am such a wonderful cock sucker and watching you stroke your thick dick has made me so hungry for it. Are you sure my tits are what you want?"

It would be so easy to just lean back and have her engulf my dick between her red lips and watch it disappear. I was already yearning to get off and she was making it so easy for me.

"Yes, it's what I want."

Nadja undid several pearl buttons on the front of her dress and it loosened enough so that a line of cleavage began to show. Her pendant, a small triangle with an eye in it, rested on the tan flesh at the base of her now slightly visible tits. Next, she slid the dress off of her shoulders and pulled it down to reveal her breasts, the flesh coming into view slowly as the clothing fell.

Her breasts were large and bell shaped, beautifully curved at the bottom and perfectly round. In her seated position they covered most of her visible torso. They hung with the weight of a burden but she wore them like a gift. A pair of dark areolas, the size of saucers, surrounded two thick nipples that pointed at me.

Nadja held each breast from below and lifted them up, rubbing them into one another while she looked at me.

"Did you make the right choice? Do you like what you see?" she asked. Nadja played with her hair and let it fall over her breasts, partially covering them. The jet black trusses mixed with the brown of her skin.

"I do," I said, in between strokes of my cock, "You look beautiful."

I had been tempted and made my choice. I glanced over to the Tarot deck on the small table and wondered what else lay in store for me. And Nadja.

Nadja, with so much of her body now on display to me, extended her arm to her side and reached for the table. She drew the top card and placed it face down.

The image showed a woman seated on a throne. In one hand she gripped a long rod, simple compared to her luxurious dress. Dark hair cascaded past her shoulders, a contrast to the fertile greens of the lush forest behind her. But the image was upside down to me.

"The Empress. Reversed," said Nadja. "The Empress represents feminine power. Normally it would denote a strong connection to your feminine side and a powerful relationship with the women in your life. However, drawn the way that it is, here it shows a disturbance. Something out of balance. I can sense that there is a great doubt within you."

Suddenly I felt out of place with Nadja, the dynamic of control that I felt growing with the drawing of the two previous cars was slipping away. What she was describing was true and the reason that the type of pleasure I longed for alluded me. There was a disconnect with my partners. I continued to grip my cock, to hold onto the pleasure that I did know rather than to confront the one that escaped me.

12