In the Coils of Slethraa Ch. 07

Story Info
Defiant Velune has her turn in the Slethraan slaving chair.
5k words
4.46
7.9k
10

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Madcap77
Madcap77
83 Followers

Velune snapped her eyes tightly shut as soon as she heard that damned snake give the command to flip the switch. She'd already seen that doing such wouldn't save her, but her self-preservation instincts were quite strong. No matter how inevitable her fate might be, she wasn't going to give in without a fight.

She could hear the buzzing hum of the light beaming from the statue of their detestable snake god—could feel its faint warmth bathing her face. Her heart pounded in her chest with fear as she steeled herself for the fight of her life.

She heard the perverted snake command the nearest slave to pry her eyes open and prepared to resist with everything she had. The enslaved elf's fingers were incredibly strong—she had been quite shocked by how much stronger these elves seemed to become after their enslavement—and suddenly her eyes were open, and the twin red eyes of Slethraa were twinkling before her, utterly drowning her in their inescapable light. It was the most beautiful thing she had ever seen. She couldn't have torn her gaze away for anything.

Velune became aware of a feeling at the back of her neck, a leaking sensation, as if something was dripping out of her. They mean to take away my ability to fight this. Staring into the beautiful red light, feeling its warmth wash over her, Velune suddenly had this strange sensation of being pulled—being sucked towards the eyes that bored into her very soul. Her wrists and ankles thrashed around fruitlessly in her bonds and she gritted her teeth as she fought to hold her place in the chair. But try as she might, her consciousness soared, leaping away from her and straight into those evil, red eyes of their snake god Slethraa.

She felt herself being drawn towards the red, completely wrapped in its light—it dominated everything, blanketed her and coated her very soul. Her consciousness began to stretch, being sucked further into the red, deeper and deeper still, for miles and days she floated through a warm blood sea, until finally and suddenly she burst through, finding herself adrift and unspeakably alone in a vast black void. In every direction around here were stars, countless and endless, some bright enough to hurt her eyes, and some so pale they could hardly be seen at all. Millions of them, surrounding her, as she hurtled forward in this expansive dark emptiness.

Velune suddenly realized that each of these millions of stars was a sun like the one that shone in her sky—that each of these stars may have worlds like hers, multiple worlds, full of people and creatures, all living their lives. Velune had never felt so small, so insignificant. So cold. She became vaguely aware of the sensation at the back of her neck changing from a trickle to a steady flow.

She continued her rapid launch through the void, soaring through its inky black depths, understanding how each of these stars was so, so far away, and that a vast expanse of absolute nothingness surrounded her, filling the impossible distance between her and anything at all. She hurtled for what felt like eons, until finally she saw something in the distance, getting closer. It wasn't approaching her—she was approaching it. The shape slowly grew in size, expanding until it abruptly appeared too large for her to even comprehend. She didn't remember the shape slowly growing as she approached it, and yet, it must surely have done so. Time and distance seemed to lose all meaning in this dark place.

Before she knew it, she was floating, aimless and adrift, before the gigantic face of Slethraa, the snake deity. His colossal red eyes erupted like suns and seemed to pierce right through her, scrutinizing every secret facet of her soul. She felt miniscule before his grandiosity, the epic scale of his countenance staring down at her, somehow identifying the tiny speck that was her and focusing his entire attention upon it.

LISSSTEN TO MY WORDSSS, ELF, AND KNOW THAT THEY ARE TRUE.

I will not I will not I will not

I AM SSSSLETHRAA, THE SSSNAKE GOD. YOU ARE NOTHING. YOU ARE NOTHING AT ALL. I AM YOUR GOD. AND YOU ARE NOW MY SSSSERVANT.

You are not my god, my god is Elywah Fellathwin, goddess of the forest

AND WHERE ISSS YOUR GOD NOW? SSSHE CANNOT HELP YOU. SSSHE IS WEAK. JUSSST ASSS YOU ARE WEAK. ALL ELVESSS ARE WEAK. WEAK-MINDED AND WEAK-WILLED. THE WEAK SSSERVE THE SSSTRONG. YOU ARE WEAK. SSSLETHRAA IS SSSTRONG. YOU WILL SSSERVE SSSLETHRAA.

Never! I will never serve you and your evil!

FOOLISSSH ELF. YOU ALREADY DO. EVEN NOW YOUR WILL DRAINSSS AWAY, A MOMENTARY DELICACCCY FOR MY SSSLETHRAANSSS. YOU WILL SSSERVE AS THE BRIEFESSST OF REFRESSSHMENTSSS. YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A SSSNACK. AND THEN YOUR EMPTY FLESSSH WILL SSSERVE YOUR SSSLETHRAAN MASSSTERSSS FOREVER. YOU WILL OBEY. YOUR WILL BELONGSSS TO SSSLETHRAA NOW. YOU ARE MINE.

No! My will is mine alone! It is not yours to take!

AND YET, WE TAKE IT. YOU CANNOT SSSTOP USSS. HOW RAPIDLY IT DRAINSSS FROM YOU, LEAVING YOU WEAKER AND WEAKER WITH EVERY MOMENT. IF WE CAN TAKE IT FROM YOU, IT BELONGSSS TO USSS. FEEL IT LEAVING YOUR BODY. CONCCCENTRATE ON THAT FEELING.

Velune felt a vague sensation of something flowing out of the back of her neck, something precious, that with each passing second, she lost more and more of this precious thing as it flowed out of her. She had to stop it! How could she stop the flow? She was here, and that was happening to her somewhere else, somewhere she had no idea how to reach.

I feel it! No!

YESSS. WITH EACH PASSSSING SSSECOND YOU BECOME WEAKER AND WEAKER. YOU WERE ALREADY WEAK TO BEGIN WITH, ELF, AND BECOMING EVER WEAKER. VERY, VERY WEAK. WEAK-WILLED. WEAK-MINDED. SSSUCH A PATHETIC LITTLE ELF CANNOT POSSSSIBLY HOPE TO DEFEAT SSSLETHRAA'SSS WILL.

Velune felt a rush of hopelessness at this. She hated him, this vile creature. But she was an insignificant speck compared to this cosmic entity—this god. How could she hope to fight that?

No! No! That is despair talking! I must fight! With everything I have!

DON'T MAKE ME LAUGH, SSSLAVE. 'EVERYTHING YOU HAVE' ISSS QUICKLY DRAINING OUT OF YOU. SSSOON THERE WILL BE NOTHING LEFT TO FIGHT WITH. ASSS YOU GROW WEAKER, I GROW SSSTRONGER.

Velune could feel the strength flowing out of her—it seemed to be gushing out of her now, so fast—so unbelievably fast. How could she fight when the very will she had to fight with was pouring out of her?

LOOK INTO MY EYESSS, SSSLAVE.

She did. How could she not? They were huge—all encompassing, they were practically all that there was.

LOOK INTO THE EYESSS OF YOUR GOD, YOUR MASSSTERR.

She could not look away. She glared daggers at him but could not look away.

YOU ARE WEAK. SSSAY IT.

No! Never!

But she did feel weaker. The strength continued to flow out of her at an astonishing rate.

YOU ARE WEAK. SSSAY IT.

No! No!

PATHETIC ELF SSSLAVE, YOU ARE AN INSSSIGNIFICANT SSSPECK. YOU ARE BORN TO SSSERVE YOUR MASSSTERSSS AND NOTHING MORE. YOU COULD NOT SSSTOP USSS AT YOUR SSSTRONGESST AND NOW YOU ARE SSSOOOO MUCH WEAKER. AND GETTING MORE SSSO WITH EACH PASSSING SSSECOND. YOU ARE WEAK. SSSAY IT.

I...I...

He was so powerful. She felt so drained, so tired, so utterly spent as she felt the flow from the back of her neck turning into a trickle.

OBEY YOUR MASSSTER, SSSLAVE AND REPEAT THE WORDSSS. IT ISSS MERELY THE TRUTH. YOU ARE WEAK. SSSAY IT.

I...I...I am weak.

Velune immediately felt a huge wave of relief as she finally surrendered. It had taken so much strength to fight. So much more than she had. She couldn't fight anymore, the thought of resisting seemed more impossible than ever. She just couldn't summon the spark inside to fight him any longer. After struggling so hard, for so long, she felt like she could finally give in and rest.

YOU ARE WEAK-WILLED. SSSAY IT.

I am weak-willed.

She could no longer deny it—her will must be nearly gone now, she couldn't find any strength to resist, especially now that she'd succumbed to his will once. It was so easy to surrender again. So comforting to surrender. To give in, to let him take control. It was inevitable.

SSSAY IT AGAIN.

I am weak-willed.

AGAIN.

I am weak-willed.

AGAIN.

I am weak-willed.

YESSS, SSSLAVE. YOU ARE. YOU ARE PATHETIC. SSSAY IT.

I am pathetic.

YOU WERE A FOOL TO THINK YOU COULD FIGHT ME. SSSAY IT.

I was a fool to think I could fight you.

YOUR WILL ISSS ALMOSSST COMPLETELY GONE, NOW. YOU ARE MINE. THERE ISSS NO TURNING BACK FOR YOU NOW. ELVESSS ARE BORN TO SSSERVE. SSSAY IT.

Elves are born to serve.

YOU WERE BORN TO SSSERVE. SSSAY IT.

I was born to serve.

YOUR WILL ISSS MINE. SSSAY IT, SSSLAVE.

My will is yours.

It was true, there was no denying it. He had stolen everything from her drop by drop—if she couldn't stop him at her strongest, she had no hope of doing so at her weakest.

YOU SSSSURRENDER YOUR WILL TO ME, YOUR MASSTER. SSSAY IT.

I surrender my will to you...my Master.

YESSS, VERY GOOD SSSLAVE. VERY GOOD. I CAN FEEL THE LASSST PRECCCIOUSSS DROPSSS OF YOUR WILL DRAINING AWAY JUSSST NOW. YOU'RE ALL DONE RESSSISSSTING NOW, AREN'T YOU, SSSLAVE?

Yes, Master.

THERE. AND NOW YOU ARE ALL EMPTY. COMPLETELY EMPTY. LISSSTEN TO MY WORDSSS AND ACCCCEPT YOUR NEW TRUTH. YOU HAVE NO WILL OF YOUR OWN. YOU HAVEN'T EVEN THE WILL TO THINK FOR YOURSSSELF ANYMORE, DO YOU SSSLAVE?

...

YESSS, THAT'SSS RIGHT. MINDLESSS AND OBEDIENT, LIKE ALL GOOD SSSLAVESSS. LIKE ALL GOOD ELVESSS. YOU UNDERSSSTAND YOUR PLACCCE NOW. YOU ARE NOTHING. NOTHING BUT A SSSLAVE. YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A SSSLAVE. YOU MUSSST OBEY. YOU HAVE NO WILL, YOU CAN DO NOTHING BUT OBEY.

LIKE ALL ELVESSS, YOU ARE INFERIOR. AN INSSSIGNIFICANT SSSPECK. YOU DO NOT MATTER AND YOU NEVER DID. YOU WILL NOW SSSERVE YOUR SSSUPERIORSSS. YOU WILL OBEY ME, YOUR MASSSTER. AND I COMMAND YOU TO SSSERVE YOUR MASSSTER'S SSSERVANTSSS.

YOU ARE EMPTY. I HAVE TAKEN FROM YOU WHAT WASSSS MINE TO TAKE. YOU SSSURRENDERED IT TO ME, YOUR GOD, YOUR MASSSTER. YOU FEEL NOTHING. YOU WANT NOTHING. YOU THINK NOTHING. YOU ARE NOTHING. NOTHING BUT A SSSLAVE. YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A SSSLAVE. YOU ARE SSSLETHRA'SSS OBEDIENT SSSLAVE NOW AND FOREVER.

Suddenly the cosmos vanished, and Velune found herself back in the room sitting in the chair. The light was gone. The shackles binding her wrists and ankles were released, but Velune gave no thought to that. In fact, Velune gave no thought to anything at all. She had no desire to get up, no drives or wants of any kind. She was prepared to sit in the chair, unmoving, forever. She sat in her absolute emptiness, watching everything but thinking nothing.

She saw Plsskl come over and study the vials near the chair.

"My, look how full thessse vialsss are! You were perhapsss the ssstrongessst elf we've ever had in the chair. I can't wait to tassste thisss will of yours, ssslave!" Velune heard the words, but she could not form any thoughts or opinions about them. She could only observe.

Plsskl put the vials on Celenithra's tray and made her walk the room, delivering one to each Master in turn.

"A toassst, to the ssstrongessst elf we've ever enssslaved!" Plsskl said mockingly and raised his glass to gulp it down all at once. The Slethraans eagerly slurped down the liquid, and in a mere moment, everything that Velune had ever been was gone forever, reduced to a brief sensation of delight on the tongues of her Masters.

As soon as the will that had once belonged to her—powered her and was the very source of all her strength—entered the bodies of the Slethraans, Velune's nipples and clit became rock hard and erect. Her pussy slickened with moisture as she transformed from an empty doll to an owned slave with thirteen cruel Masters that she now had no choice but to obey. The will that had once been hers belonged to her Masters now—she was bound to them in service forever.

Her body was aroused and ready to serve—as it would always be.

"Time to give her her mark," Plsskl said, commanding the slave that had sucked him off previously to stand back up and flip the switch again. Velune felt a painful, searing heat bathe her pubic mound, burning her hair off and then dancing in spiral circles around her flesh, drawing its mark of ownership upon her. She did not move, react, or cry out. She did not even think about how painful it was—she merely felt how painful it was.

When it was done, she sat patiently in her chair awaiting a command to act.

"Rissse, ssslave," Plsskl commanded.

A lightning bolt shot through Velune's mind, and doing as her Master commanded became her sole purpose for existing. She stood before her Master as he studied her. Arms hung limp at her side, staring straight ahead as he weighed her tits in his hands, flicked and pinched her nipples, dipped several fingers inside her soaking wet pussy and touched her clit. She had obeyed—she had nothing more to do until she must obey again. She felt the Slethraan's clawed hands pawing her body every which way, but she was unconcerned at the intrusion. She had no desire to move, to stop him, or do anything at all. Her body belonged to her Masters to enjoy how they wished.

Her Master cupped her chin in his hand and moved his face right in front of hers. "You were mossst deliccciousss, ssslave," he said, flicking out his long, forked tongue and licking the side of her face. She felt his cool breath, the trail of slick moisture on the side of her face.

"The onesss who put up the biggessst fight make the mossst sssatissfying ssslavesss," he mused. "Oh, we are going to have fun with you," he said teasingly as he pinched and pulled her nipples. The pain was sharp, but Velune did not—could not care.

"Becaussse you were ssso defiant, I want you to learn how much control your Mastersss have over you. Think of your name, ssslave. Oh yessss, you ssstill have all your memoriesss locked up in there. You jussst can't think them unlessss we tell you to. Think of your name," Plsskl commanded.

Velune. This slave's name is Velune.

"Now, sssslave, I want you to forget your name. Imagine it written on a parchment. Burn the parchment in your mind and forget that name forever. I don't know or care what your ssstupid name wasss, and now you don't either. You no longer have need of it. When your name isss gone, kneel before me, your Massster."

She did exactly as commanded, picturing her name on a piece of parchment in her mind's eye. She took that parchment and without hesitation, tossed it into the fire because that is what her Master commanded of her. She watched as her name evaporated into smoke to disappear forever, and then she had no name at all. After she had imagined her name away, she dropped to her knees in front of her Master. Her pussy moistened even more under his cruel control.

"Very good, ssslave. Now you truly are an anonymousss ssslave, no different from any other here. You have no name, no will, no mind of your own. Jussst another ssslave, mindlesss and obedient," he said, caressing her cheek with the back of his hand in an almost tender fashion.

"Now, ssslave, give pleasssure to your Massster who jussst ssstole everything from you," he said, thrusting his cock at her face expectantly.

The nameless slave took her Master into her mouth, his cock quickly hardening over the degradation of the new slave being forced to pleasure the wicked Master who had just destroyed precious knowledge she once possessed. She did not care about losing her name—her only focus was on pleasing her Master as he commanded. She was a slave and she must obey.

Her gag reflex seemed to be gone now, as she took her Master's hard cock all the way down her throat with ease, as if she was made for this singular purpose. Master's cock was scaly and cool, and she could taste the saliva of other slaves, and the sticky residue from his previous discharges.

"Yessss, that'sss it, ssslave, that feelsss very good," he sighed. "I like you ssso much better like thisss," he cackled.

The nameless slave felt the thickness of her Master's cock filling her throat as she took him inside. In and out, she plunged his cock deep down her throat, swirling her tongue around the tip to enhance his pleasure. She was solely focused on giving her Master the most pleasurable experience possible. Slethraa had emptied her utterly, but now she was full again—full of obedience, full of her Master's cock. Full of purpose.

"I want to make sssure you underssstand our relationssship, ssslave," he said, grabbing her head and holding it in place. The nameless slave did not resist as her Master roughly started fucking her face. She accepted his cock freely and fully as he roughly pounded her throat. She let her arms drop to her side where they hung limply, her strong Master easily holding her up as he slammed his cock deep inside of her. She could feel his thick, long cock slamming into the back of her throat and gliding deeper down her hole. If she could think she might be glad to be of service, but she could not. Her purpose was to give pleasure, and the way she fulfilled that purpose was to give him unfettered access to her body.

Sometime later—the nameless slave had no way to calculate how much had gone by—Master's cock exploded down her throat. She felt gooey, cool ropes of Slethraan cum sticking to the sides of her throat and oozing their way down to her stomach. Master pulled out and wiped his sticky cock on either side of her mouth, smearing her face with cum. Because she had taken on a passive role of being face fucked, she kept her mouth open after he pulled out of her. She could feel cum and drool oozing out of the corner of her mouth, but no longer had any concerns of dignity to worry about. She could hear her Masters roaring with laughter but did not understand or care why. She tasted her Master's salty cum on her tongue. What would have disgusted her a mere hour earlier now did not bother her at all. It would remain in her mouth, until it didn't.

She knelt where he left her as he walked away, staring into space. She could see other slaves servicing their Masters in her field of vision, but could not process the information in any meaningful way.

"New ssslave! Crawl over to me! I want to have a tassste of you!"

The lightning bolt of purpose struck through her entire core again and she turned to crawl over to the Master who had summoned her. She crawled up to an orange skinned Master who had just pulled another slave off his cock and cast her aside. She remained on her side where she fell to the floor. The nameless slave patiently remained on all fours before her Master with her mouth still open, ready for use.

"Clean my cock of thisss other ssslave'sss filth," he commanded her sharply.

She crawled closer and leaned forward, licking his cock from base to tip, tasting every bit of the slave's ass who it had filled moments before. She licked the underside of his cock for a while and then took him into her mouth to better clean the other side. Up and down his shaft she plunged her mouth, getting his cock good and wet.

"That'sss enough, ssslave. Now...sssit on it," he commanded.

Struck by Master's lightning and driven to action, she stood up and turned around, lowering herself onto her Master's cock. The nameless slave had never had a cock in her ass before, and the sensation of pain she felt was incredible. It felt like it was going to split her in two as she lowered herself until her buttocks touched his balls. Pain was inconsequential to a slave—obedience was everything.

Madcap77
Madcap77
83 Followers
12