In the Darkness Ch. 04 - Taken

Story Info
Tied up and transported across a desert with three men.
3.6k words
4.48
42.8k
40

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/06/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
luvrify
luvrify
143 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a completely fictional story. All the events and characters are fake. This story in no way endorses or supports the acts contained in this story. This writing serves only as a cathartic fictionalized fantasy for persons with certain kinks or desires. The writer supports sexual consent. Role-playing and bondage should only occur with the agreement of all parties involved.

---

Lily awoke to the steady rumble of tires on pavement. She opened her eyes in a daze and found herself staring at the roof of a van. Through groggy eyes, she could see what looked like streetlamps passing the van's windows. Lily was vaguely aware of her arms stretched above her head; hands bound together by some unseen restraint. Lily wore the same skin-tight dress she had on earlier that night. She was naked under the dress, her bra and panties missing, taken as someone's trophy. Lily tried to move her legs and found them untied. She felt wetness between her thighs, dripping down her ass crack. She imagined cum had leaked from her pussy and pooled on floor below. Flashbacks of the night's events flickered through her mind like a movie with missing parts.

Lily's eighteenth birthday party. Leaving the club alone. Being chased by a group of men. Her petite frame pushed against a brick wall. Her dress pulled up, exposing her porcelain asian ass. Hands roaming her young body and mauling her perfect C cup breasts. She had been placed on her knees to suck. She had been fucked from behind, then placed on the ground on her back as men took turns reaming her pussy at their pleasure. At least five different men had taken turns with her in a dark alleyway. Each of them having a chance to empty their balls in her tight young pussy. A least a few of them had fucked her more than once; she had lost count and blacked out sometime during the attack. The van hit a bump, bringing Lily to the present. She glanced out the window to try and get her bearings. The streetlamps had disappeared, leaving her in the darkness.

"hhmm.." she moaned, and quickly realized her mouth had been taped over. A rough male voice came from the driver's seat "We're out of the city. Three hours to the compound. Go check on our guest". Based on the direction of the voice, Lily deduced that she was laying with her feet towards the front of the van. A glow emanated from the van's dashboard and headlights. There was the sound of movement from the front seat and a dark figure moved to join her. She felt her dress being pushed up her legs, hands massaging the creamy flesh between her thighs right below her tender sex. A man's face met hers. He looked maybe in his mid 20's, but she could barely make out his face. His rough hand wrapped around her slender neck. He manipulated her head, forcing her to meet his gaze. Their eyes locked. He had blue eyes. She stared back with a pleading look.

"Hey baby." He whispered. Lily whimpered in response and tried to close her thighs, but his mass was already between them. He responded by tightening his grip on her throat. A spike of fear shot through her spine and she immediately went limp. His other hand found her bare mound and rested on her sex, a single finger delving between her labia, tracing circles around her wet hole.

"That's right baby. I've already fucked you twice, but I need to get a few more before your newness is spoiled..." her assailant's hand left her pussy and began to explore her body. His fingers reached around to squeeze her ass. She felt him palm her tit. He squeezed her at his leisure, all the while staring into her eyes with his baby blues. Fuck this, Lily thought, and flashed a look a defiance back at her attacker. She heard the sound of a belt buckle release, and a zipper being undone. "We'll see about that." he said.

Lily maintained her defiant his cock slipped into her pussy. She was still wet from earlier and her silky folds accepted his thick member with ease. Lily's eyes widened slightly as his girth stretched her pliable hole. Her pussy encapsulated his cock like a warm glove. Her rapist kept his eyes locked on hers and hilted her in one stroke. Lily could tell he was at least 6 inches and thick by the feeling of fullness nested between her legs. She whimpered as tip of his penis hit her cervix. He fucked her with shallow strokes.

"That's it baby. We're like old lovers. Let's get you breathing better." He peeled off the tape covering her mouth. She wanted to scream, but she didn't. She had no idea where she was, and she was at the mercy of the men in the van. Plus, something about this intimate position, with his body covering hers and providing warmth, seemed almost natural. Lily took a deep breathe through her mouth. The random act of kindness had surprised her, despite her disgust and horror at the circumstances.

He started fucking her with longer strokes, using his full length to penetrate her deeply. Her tight pussy wrapped around his pumping shaft and began to warm to the intruder. She could feel his heartbeat through the veins in his cock. After the rough rape she had endured, this seemed almost like lovemaking. His lips met hers and she allowed his tongue to invade her mouth. She let his tongue play with hers in an obscene version of a passionate kiss. His tongue groped and played with hers as his cock plunged repeatedly in and out of her pussy. Jolts of electricity shot between her assaulted mouth and her defiled pussy. His mouth moved to her left breast and began to suck on her nipple through the thin fabric of her dress. She could feel wetness growing between her legs as her body responded to his manipulations. His cock plunged into her sex faster and faster. The sound of slapping skin filled the van.

"Uhn, uhn, uhn." Lily began to grunt softly from the impact of his cock hitting her cervix. She glanced into his eyes and found a look of pure ecstasy and determination. Before this night, Lily had rarely had sex and never masturbated. Most penises were too big for her and rough sex hurt. The boys she had let finger her could only use 1 or 2 fingers because she was so naturally tight. That all changed tonight. Lily knew how tight she must feel for the 6-inch man ploughing her fertile young body. He had the freedom to explore and enjoy every silky soft spot inside her young 18-year-old pussy to his hearts content.

"Uhn, uhn.. mmh." "That's right baby girl, ughh almost there..." His fucking slowed and he suddenly withdrew his cock from her body completely. *Pplwt* Her pussy made a soft queef as it snapped shut. Lily had not noticed, but she was breathing heavily. A voice in the back of her mind begged him to continue. Traitor, she thought. He turned her face to look in his eyes once more. Her look of defiance had disappeared; her eyes now wore a look of fear and animalistic desperation. Without breaking eye contact, he plunged his entire length into the girl. "Ahh!" Lily yelped. He watched her eyes roll up into her head. That's what he wanted to see. He withdrew his cock completely and thrust forward again, spearing the Lily with his shaft. This was no longer lovemaking; she was getting fucked.

"Uhh." Lily grunted in a mixture of pain and pleasure. The man pulled back once more until only the first few inches of his shaft was inside her, then rammed his cock into her cervix. "Ahh." The combination of pain and pleasure sent Lily over the edge. She came on his cock. Her pussy pulsed around his rock-hard member and her hips bucked up against his. "Atta girl", the man said, grinding his penis into her as the tender walls of her pussy rippled around his throbbing member. Through the fog of orgasm, Lily felt his cock pulse inside her and felt the warm stream of his semen coat her fertile womb. His body stiffened on top of her as he pumped string after string of his seed into the unwilling girl. "Ahhhhh." He was satisfied.

Lily lost her train of thought. The van had stopped moving. She heard the side door of the van slide open and was vaguely aware that her attacker had gone outside. She heard men talking. Tears formed in Lily's eyes and she began to cry in earnest. Here she was, in the back of the van being trafficked to who knows where. She had endured countless rapes, and now was being used for sex in the back of a van with her hands tied above her head. A different man entered the back of the van. Blue eyes sat in the front and the vehicle began to move once again.

The new man smelled of cigars. Lily kept her eyes closed. She felt him sniff her neck, smelling whatever perfume remained from the night before. His hand pulled the neck of her dress down and pulled each of her tits over the top, leaving her firm young breasts out for display. Lily lay there, helpless, as he took his time squeezing her soft globes of flesh. She heard a belt buckle, and a zipper. This new man entered her unceremoniously. No foreplay or kissing; he was just using her for sex. He grabbed her tits with both hands and squeezed them as he fucked her. His cock was about the same size as the previous guy. Lily continued to cry through this rape and lost track of time. He used no technique or rhythm. It was pure animal fucking, and she was there only for his pleasure. The area between her thighs were soaked from her own juices and the cum of multiple men. His hands roamed her body, pawing her supple flesh. Lily felt fingers run up her thighs and between her legs to touch where his penis was violating her sex. He touched her taut athletic belly and twisted her sensitive nipples between his fingers. She felt his mouth on her bare right breast. The man paused his fucking to hilt her to the base of his cock and suck hard on the top of her right tit, leaving a bruised hickey. She was owned. She was property. Lily remained silent.

Some time later, the cigar-smelling man shuddered on top of her and emptied his balls into her pussy. His seed joined that of others who had had their way with her. The van stopped again. Her attacker left through the sliding door. More gruff voices. Lily looked out the window and glimpsed a hint of sunrise. *WHAM* something hit her head. It felt like a freight train had knocked her skull. When she came too, she was blindfolded. A third man had flipped her on her belly, hands still tied above her head. Her knees had been pushed forward with her butt sticking in the air. Lily's glistening pussy was on full displayed. The sound of a belt buckle, a zipper, and soon this third attacker was fucking her from behind. His cock felt a bit shorter than the other two, but he could invade her body easily from this position.

He slapped and squeezed her supple ass as he raped her in doggy style. Lily let it happen; what else could she do in this position? What this man lacked in length, he made up for in creativity. He fucked her from different angles; left, right, up, down, and in circular motions. Though he wasn't long enough to hit her cervix, he did pump into her G-spot several times, sending ripples through her body. He moulded his fingers around her curvy as cheeks, weighing the flesh in his hands as he fucked her pussy at his leisure. He placed both hands on the curvy of her waist and began pounding her from behind. After a few minutes of this, he pulled out of her pussy with wet sounding *Pllwwsp*. The man shuffled around on his knees until he was infront of her, straddling her bound arms. He grabbed her by her hair and pulled her head up to his crotch, shoving his rock-hard cock towards her mouth. Lily shook her head slightly.

"You want to be left in the desert?" he said. She could smell his member inches from her face. It stank of sex and of her own pussy. He pushed the tip of his penis against her mouth and pulled harder on her hair, stretching her neck backwards. Lily opened her mouth and let him slide his juice covered cock down her throat. She tasted the combination of her pussy juices and the seed from multiple men who had finished inside her. He fucked her face and throat for a few minutes, reaching underneath to play with her dangling tits. Lily didn't struggle and focused on breathing through her nose. He eventually came down her throat, withdrawing his cock as cum poured from the tip so she could taste his bitter spunk. "Keep going, that's right". She used her tongue and cheeks to suck and clean his shaft thoroughly until he went soft. Lily moved her arms and realized her bounds had been cut. She could now move freely. Lily rose to her knees and stretched. It was a relief to get her shoulders out of that position.

"I didn't say stop". The man was still in front of her. He sat down and placed a hand behind her head, forcing the girl to bend forward. Utterly defeated, she took his flaccid cock into her mouth and sucked on it obediently. He occasionally used his free hand to play with her exposed breasts. "Damn baby, you got a hot body." After a few minutes of sucking, he was hard again. He placed her on her back and raised her knees to her chest. Her young pussy was open for his use, red and flush from repeated penetration. Still blindfolded, Lily could feel him moving over her, and heard his breath beside her ear. "Do you get it now baby?" He slipped his hard cock back inside her warm pussy. "This is it." He pumped down into her hole. "Better get used to it". His mouth violated her body, licking her cheek and down her neck. He began sucking on her tender nipples while sinking his cock into her unwilling body over and over again. Eventually, he came again, pumping his load into her pussy to join the seed of the other men.

The assaults continued over the three hour drive into the desert. Lily realized there was no use fighting. She was hundreds of miles away from civilization and no one could help her. The pattern continued. One of the men would fuck her until he came, the van would stop, and they would trade places. There were three men with her in the van. Each of them had the chance use her in any way they pleased. They fucked her from behind like a whore. They made her give them blowjobs until they came in her mouth, and she would keep sucking until they got hard again. They fucked her on her back and came into her pussy one after another until each man was satisfied with the 18-year-old Asian girl. Lily was blindfolded the whole time and couldn't see a thing while her pussy and body was thoroughly used and exploited.

"Hi again." Cigar-man said. He grabbed Lily's left tit and unceremoniously drove his dick into her pussy for the fifth time on this road trip. The van stank with the musk of sex. Lily's dress was in shambles, torn and wet with sweat and semen. He pumped into her a few times, wetting his cock in her pussy, before positioning the head of his member against her asshole. "Noo---AHH!" Lily yelped in pain as he entered her ass with one stroke. The man placed his hand over her mouth and began to ream her ass in earnest. Behind the blindfold, tears welled up in Lily's eyes. All she could feel was pain, and the sensation of his 6-inch cock ploughing her virgin ass. "Oh.... Yea...... baby..... girl.... take... it" The man said, grunting between each thrust. No one had ever had her there before, and her ass was tighter than her pussy. The anal fucking continued until Lily felt him spill his seed into her deflowered anal canal.

Sometime during the ass rape the van had stopped, seemingly reaching its destination. The other two in the van opened the rear doors and were greeted by the sight of their captive having her anal cherry taken. Her knees had been raised and her ass was in the air, her tight anal ring was being pumped into by a thick cock. Cigar-man pulled out of her ass and the trio pulled Lily by her legs until her feet were outside the van. Lily felt her left bare foot touch the sandy ground; her right leg was raised sideways, and her right heel was placed on the lip of the van. She lay there, bent over the rear of the van, her legs in an upside-down L shape, with her lower half hanging out of the van and her ass and pussy on full display. "Well, ain't that a pretty sight." someone said from behind her.

One of the other men spit on her sphincter. She felt him position his cock outside her tight anus and knew that each would have their turn. The three men kept her in that position and took their time fucking her ass, sometimes switching back and forth to her pussy for lubrication. Between the fuckings, Lily distinctly counted three hot streams of cum being released into her rectum. Cigar-man had two turns, greedy bastard, Lily thought, laughing in her head at the absurdity. After the last man had his fill, she collapsed to the ground. White fluid leaked from both her holes, and flecks of dried cum covered her face, mouth, and breasts. "I think we broke her..." Lily heard someone remark as she blacked out.

---

Lily opened her eyes. She was being carried over the shoulder by a large man through some sort of building. She raised her head looked around. She could see glint of sunlight through a nearby window. The man carried her through a doorway and began to descend into a dark basement. "No!" Lily screamed. She struggled with all her might, but it had no affect on the giant man. He brought her into a bedroom and threw her face first onto a bed. Lily crawled to the furthest corner of the mattress and turned to face her abductor. Artificial lights from the hallway hid his face and figure in shadow. Lily brought her knees to her chest in a defensive position.

"Haha..." the man laughed softly.

He lunged towards her and grabbed the heel of her left foot. The man dragged Lily towards the center of the bed with ease. Lily balled up her right fist and threw it at his face. He caught the punch in his hand, grabbed her other wrist, and pinned both arms above her head. The man held her like that, her helpless form mounted by his mountainous figure. He held both of her wrists together with his left hand and wrapped his free hand around her fragile neck. His fingers began to squeeze the life from her.

"O-okay... I'm s-sorry..." she squeaked. "Oh yeah?" the man whispered into her ear.

His free hand left her neck and trailed towards her breasts. Her assailant gave both of her tits a good feel, groping the soft flesh thoroughly. Lily closed her eyes in defeat, waiting for the inevitable. She winced as she felt the sharp jab of a needle stab her in the thigh, and immediately felt a wave of calmness spread throughout her body. Whatever her attacker had injected her with, it worked fast, and Lily's limbs went limp.

"That's for any infection, or anything you might have caught from the boys. Also, something to help you sleep. And don't worry about getting pregnant, I've taken care of that too..." his voice faded as Lily slipped from consciousness.

Some time later, Lily sat up with a jolt. Adrenaline coursed through her veins. She leaped from the bed in darkness, her hand reaching out in the direction of the door. She grasped the metal doorknob with both hands, but it would not budge. She was trapped. Abducted. Lily took some time to take in her surroundings. Moonlight spilled through a small window in the top corner of the small basement room, illuminating the bed she had been laying on. It was night again. More light seeped in underneath the single doorway. Not complete darkness. As her eyes adjusted to the low light, Lily began to make out the other side of the room. There was another bed that she had not noticed before and...

"Hi." A voice came from the opposite side of the room.

Lily raised her fists, ready for the chance of a fair fight, and found herself looking at another girl. She was also Asian and built similarly to Lily. Petite, full tits. Clothed in a ripped-up dress.

"Who are you?" Lily said, her voice wavering. The other girl stared back with a defiant look in her eyes.

"Rachel."

luvrify
luvrify
143 Followers
12