In the Dungeon - New Slave Ch. 01

Story Info
Breaking of the new slave.
6.3k words
4.23
17.2k
9
0

Part 14 of the 28 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 11/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NScioli
NScioli
282 Followers

This story takes place after Candy's/Precious's introduction. This is the second slave that was purchased and was sent unconscious. There is very little if any pleasure in this for the slave, but it will get there.

Always interested in feedback if you have some to give. Everyone is over 18.

Not your cup of bog water? Move on then. Thanks :)

* * * * * * * * *

Abbott and Marlin stood on the doorstep of the nightclub, waiting for the car to stop. Chase got out followed by his two slaves, motioning to the two bouncers to get the box and bring it downstairs. The two men carried it easily and set it in the empty cell Chase directed. They looked at him and received a nod. Eagerly they opened the box for his easy access and moved to choose slaves for their payment.

Chase moved to the cell, messing with the settings on the box outside her cell to adjust to the collar on the slave. It was set to highest sensitivity, approaching the opening in the cell would trigger the collar. Chase retrieved a cattle prod and bull whip and moved a chair to outside the new slave's cell. He had no fear of being hurt or wounded by his slave, he was a thrall, and she wasn't.

A half an hour later a sound came from the crate as the female started to come to. She groaned as her muscles ached from being confined and the after effects of the drug Chase had injected into her through her collar.

Seeing no one around her, the female scampered out of her crate, her eyes darting around to take in her surroundings finally ending on Chase. She saw no barrier between her and him and took a step, pausing again as Chase smiled.

"Hello, slave." Chase greeted her as he stood from his chair. Although his dungeon was silent, he knew the eyes of all his slaves were on him. "Who am I?"

Her eyes changed to a glare. "My captor." she answered.

WHOOSH

The bull whip cracked against her leg sending her to one knee. "Wrong. Who am I?"

She struggled to get back to her feet, but Chase had hit just above her knee and it was painful. "My captor." she repeated.

WHOOSH

This time the tip slipped and hit the back of her other leg driving her painfully to her knees. "Wrong, slave. I am your Master. I am your food and I am your drink. I am the air you breathe."

Chase stood outside her cell as she glared at him. He allowed the look for now, seeing her stay on her knees.

"Who am I?" Chase questioned one more time.

"My Master."

"Good slave. You learn fast, but not breaking." Chase tapped his phone, bringing it into view. "Hold that thought, slave. I will be right back."

Giving the slave a chance, and a free looking path, Chase moved toward another slave's cell, at least five cells away from the new one. That put him closest to Worthless who knelt and pretended to interact with her Master, knowing the ruse to test the new slave.

Predictably, the new slave took the opportunity. Chase raised a calm alarm, letting the slave think she caught him off-guard. The girl struggled with the collar around her neck which started to beep as she got close to the stairs. She screamed as the electricity ran though her forcing her body to stop working and falling to the floor. Scrambling to get back to her feet, she repeated the action as soon as she got within distance of the stairs.

Chase chuckled as he closed to her, seeing her still struggle. She saw him and doubled her effort, only to meet with the same result. When Chase made it to her, he kicked her in the stomach and her collar injected the drug once again into her and she passed out.

* * * * * * * * *

The nameless slave came awake unable to move. She was strapped down to a table with no room to move. Her head was immobile, both by straps and by a large dildo invading her mouth. She tried to protest, but her voice was muffled by her gag.

"Good, you are awake. Do you remember when I offered you the easy way to handle this? Well, you chose the hard way. I was even giving you a second thought, and you tried to take advantage of it, you stupid slave. Now, you will experience the proper breaking I wanted. Thank you for allowing me to enjoy this more than I thought." Chase informed his slave.

The female tried to either protest or apologize, but he didn't care. Chase would have been disappointed if the slave had taken the easy way out, depriving him of his fun. He would have trained her then sold her, her name nothing more than a number, but now, he got to break her, name her, use her...and probably still end up selling her.

Running his hand over the female's body, he tapped the button on his remote. Now he wanted to torture her, not harm her. The dildos inside the slave began vibrating, except the one in her mouth. Once again she made noise to protest but was unable to voice them.

A squeal told Chase that the vibrators in the slave had started moving. She continued to try and protest, but every so often was interrupted with a moan. Smiling, Chase bent back over his project.

He had been busy lately for his Sovereign and not had as much time to dabble on his own projects so he hadn't finished the project for Cocksucker, a modified chastity belt for his male slaves. Stimulation combined with a cock ring to keep the slave from achieving release.

Hearing the slave continue to fight, Chase tapped the intercom button. "Abbott?"

"Yes, sir?" came the bouncer's reply.

"Escort Precious and Pointless to my workshop."

"Be right there, sir."

Ten minutes later the bouncer walked off the elevator wielding two leashes and followed by the attached slaves. Abbott walked toward Chase's workbench, unsure where to leave the awake slaves. Usually he was only here to collect slaves and return them to their cells.

"Precious, come here, kneel down." Chase commanded seeing the female comply immediately. "Pointless, to the suction machine."

He watched his slave's shoulders sigh, but he didn't hesitate to go to the directed machine. Taking a few moments he settled the dildo into his ass as he sat on the chair and put his hands on the arms of the chair, waiting.

"Thank you, Abbott. You may take your reward downstairs. "

"Thank you, sir." Abbott nodded and turned.

Once the bouncer was gone, Chase turned to Pointless, giving the slave a candid moment, a rare occurrence.

"Slave," Chase started, even using a more respectful term than his given name. "I will admit I am at a loss with you."

Pointless looked up and met his Master's eyes. They were tired, bags, underneath them. Chase moved a chair to sit across from his slave. Pointless didn't speak, just shrugged.

Chase tapped his remote. "Speak, slave."

"I don't feel well, Master." Pointless told him. "I'm always so tired, even when I sleep all the time. I'm trying, Master. I'm sorry."

His hand snaked out and touched his slave, who started to flinch from the touch, but stopped himself. Chase felt for the slave's pulse, kneading his wrist to find it. When he did it was slower than Chase thought it should be and he unhooked the slave from the machine. Once free, Pointless sank to his knees.

Going to his workbench he picked up the phone there. "Lars? Get James up here immediately, please. Fifth floor. Thanks."

Less than ten minutes later a man hustled out of the elevator, bag at his side. He was dressed in jeans and a T-shirt. Once he left the small box his eyes glanced around for Chase. Once he found him, he double-stepped to him.

"Is everyone ok?" he asked Chase. For a moment, Chase paused, then motioned to Pointless kneeling on the floor. Knowing that Chase would explain when he needed to, James moved to the man kneeling. "Hi, my name is James. I'm a doctor. Can you tell me what's wrong?"

"I do not feel well, Sir." Pointless answered. "I am tired all the time, my head aches most of the time."

"Where does it hurt?" James asked and Pointless gestured to the right side of his head, "Anything unusual?"

"No." Chase answered for him. "He's been pretty much left alone for awhile. I didn't notice he wasn't feeling well.

The doctor took some instruments from his bag, taking Pointless's blood pressure and examining his eyes, ears and throat. "Has he had..."

"No. None of the new ones have."

James seemed more concerned with Chase's answers. He gave Pointless a thermometer to check his temperature. Two minutes later the device beeped and James removed it from his mouth.

"We need to get him to a hospital. Now." James demanded showing Chase the 103.4 temperature. "He needs clothes."

Chase pointed to a closet as he went to his intercoms. "Abbott and Marlin, report to floor five, immediately."

Three minutes later, nearly the time of the elevator ride the two bouncers came onto the floor, curious because one of them had just left. Chase motioned to Pointless who was getting dressed into clothes James had provided.

"Take Pointless and the doctor to the hospital." Chase handed the doctor a small folder, containing paperwork for a normal human. As Pointless got to his feet he groaned and collapsed. The doctor came over and saw the slave was unconscious.

"Move it boys," James commanded as all four were put into the elevator.

When they were gone, Chase took Candy to his bench and locked her collar there to keep her from wandering and turned back to his new slave. He had turned the vibrators off to not have her as a distraction while tending to Pointless, but now he tapped them back on.

The slave moaned as the break hadn't given her much time to get herself under control. Everything in her was turned to low, a slow but steady ascent to release she would have to grovel for. He would take her, teetering on the edge and lock her up, alternating between solitude and beatings. She would beg to be alone so Chase wouldn't beat her.

Two hours later, keeping the pleasure so slow of a build that she was starting to cry. That was his cue. He left her head pinned down but released her arms and legs only to chain them together. He would make her walk hunched over, less problems that way.

He escorted the new slave with an animal stick from the bench. She struggled, but whenever she tried, Chase took her head to the ground until she complied, coming back to her hunched over walk.

"Candy, heel." Chase commanded the slave. She looked from the lock to the bench and back to her Master who nodded. She unfastened the chain, taking it to Chase, kneeling next to him while holding up the end. He took it with a hand, putting Precious at an odd angle to follow him. "Good girl."

Moving to the elevator he guided the new slave into the waiting box, Candy close to his right hip. Once in the elevator she knelt and waited, seeing the animal slave struggle and be forced to the floor.

Once on the slave floor, the restrained slave was muscled into her cell, hooked low to the floor before Chase went back to his office.

* * * * * * * * * *

Chase spoke from his office again, seeing how the slaves interact, and what he needed to push. If Princess reacted to Cocksucker again, or if Cocksucker acted out again, there would be serious consequences. He wanted to see how Hopeless and Candy fit into the group, if they were viable long-terms slaves.

"All slaves, attention." he spoke and watched on the monitors as they all turned toward the speaker carrying his voice. "We are going to try this again. Last month there was an incident. I expect that to be the last time that ever happens in my dungeon. If not, this dungeon will be on lockdown for so long you will all be dead before it comes off. I hope I am understood. Kneel down if you understand me."

Whore, Worthless and Useless bent down to prostrate themselves on the floor. Seeing the example, Candy was the first of the new slaves to comply, followed slowly by the rest.

"I am somewhat pleased at the response as it is most of your first time. I will raise the water temperature by five degrees. Continue to behave and perhaps next week we will have soft towels. Your noise collars will be lifted to a shout for the duration of the shower. As usually, I expect no conversation of life outside this dungeon. Princess, I am speaking to you."

He watched a sigh escape from Whore, Useless and Worthless at the small luxury he offered. He hit the button which once again gave three hums, Once the third sounded, the three oldest slaves moved toward the showers followed by the rest of the slaves.

Chase switched to the shower camera, making sure to monitor them, almost wishing they would act up so he could punish them, but knew they would all be on their best behavior.

* * * * * *

As the noise sounded the slaves moved toward the showers. Whore looked at them all, warning in her eyes. If anyone acted up, she would personally throw them back in their cells.

Once all eight slaves were in the shower, they regarded each other silently for a moment before the three oldest moved to bask in the warmer water. Candy moved silently to one of the shower heads and turned it on.

Useless moved next to the silent slave and smiled at her. Candy looked warily at her, carefully returning her smile.

"My name is Useless." the slave spoke first. "I have been here all of my enslavement. Where are you from?" Candy looked at her, then back toward Master's office. "He said our collars are raised to a shout. As long as none of us shout, we are ok."

"Master named me Candy. I was Fucking Stupid and Pathetic before here." Candy's voice was still quiet. "I came from a cruel man to Master's dungeon."

"You don't think Master is cruel?" Pointless asked, his cock still caged. Cocksucker looked at him, almost scared at his words.

"No. Master had not been cruel to me. I do as Master says, maybe he will not be cruel to me." Candy relished the water, letting it ripple over her shoulders.

"How about you?" Useless asked the other new slave.

"Master calls me Hopeless." Hopeless explained. The warmer water felt comforting, and pleasing as it fell over her nipples. "Oh, that feels good."

"No pleasure unless given by Master or another." Whore explained in warning. She watched Hopeless as she made no move to back away. Hopeless moaned and shifted under the water.

"Hopeless. Kneel down." Master's voice came over the speaker. Hopeless looked at the speaker crestfallen but moved from the shower head and kneeling on the floor, her forehead touching the shower floor. "If I see that again, I will cap those as well."

"Yes, Master." Hopeless spoke at a normal voice. She stood up and returned to the water.

"That is Whore, and Worthless. I am Useless. The males are Cocksucker and Pointless." Useless motioned to each slave in turn. "Welcome to our Dungeon."

"Thank you." Candy said. "I am happy to now be in Master's dungeon."

The shower continued as the slaves washed themselves, chatting about training they had undergone. Whore washed Worthless's welt carefully and advised Pointless how to better help his contained cock heal faster. She went to a hidden cabinet in the shower and handed him some spray.

"You have had male slaves before?" Pointless asked as he used the spray the fellow slave offered, feeling relief immediately.

"We have had many slaves before. Some stay," Whore motioned to Useless and Worthless, "and some leave."

"How do they leave?" Cocksucker asked in a quiet voice.

"Master beat a male slave to death for his disobedience in the past. A female slave was taken upstairs to the fifth floor, and never returned." Whore explained. "Sometimes Master takes slaves to sell when they do not please him."

The new slaves looked at her in almost horror before returning to their shower. Whore got more cream from the cabinet and applied it to Worthless's welts.

"Thank you, Whore. That feels better." Worthless told her fellow slave. Whore returned her smile returned to her own shower.

The elevator dinged, announcing Elliott's arrival and the older slaves exchanged a look.

"Stay in the shower." Worthless advised in a whisper. "And he will pass us by this meal."

Elliott went through his rounds, glaring at the slaves in the shower as he set trays down. The helper was not allowed in the shower, nor allowed to call a slave from the shower.

"I will go so he is not cruel later." Candy offered, toweling off and moving toward her cell. Elliott pounced on the slave stupid enough to come out of the shower. Food delivered he went straight for Candy's cell.

"Name, slave."

"Master named me Candy." she whispered, keeping her eyes down. Elliott dropped his pants and motioned for Candy to suck his cock. She moved forward, taking him into her mouth.

"Ahhhhh, Candy. That's a nice name." Elliott moaned as the obviously experienced slave worked him over. "Good slave...ahhhh."

Seeming to be a record to the other slaves, Elliott grabbed Candy's head and thrust into her throat. When he was spent he looked down at the slave. She had worked him over in such a short time, he smiled. Whore would get a break for awhile.

Candy raised her voice to a level that no one had yet heard. "Master, may I return to the shower?"

"Yes, Candy, you may."

Without another word she rose and returned to her fellow slaves, the female slaves crowding around her.

"Why did you do that? He's vile." Worthless asked.

"If he is, it would only be worse for the next one." Candy told them. "I am new. I will take my turn."

"The only redeeming quality is that he lasts all of a minute usually." Useless giggled and the other girls mimicked her.

"I think he will come for you for awhile because of it." Whore warned the new girl.

"Then it is my turn. He will tire of me soon and pick another." Candy assured them.

"Thank you." Worthless told the new girl who smiled.

The slaves continued their shower, reveling in the warmth that five degrees made. When they were all clean, their voices quieted as they dried off with the same rough towels. When they were done, they silently moved back to their cells to find their food left by Elliott and a book each.

Chase had sent books to their cells, giving them a few hours to relax before he took them back. He knew, from his long life that constantly pushing, pushing, pushing worked for awhile, especially for humans. But for longer term, they would balk and while he enjoyed torturing them, too much fight was dangerous for the survival of the dungeon. The slaves were thralls, at least three of them were, even if they didn't realize it and he didn't need them to find out.

Although Chase mentioned that the incident was last month when it was closer to two. He sometimes let them know how time passed, but didn't want them to know exactly how much time had passed. That was why he refused to let Princess speak about what year it was, where they were or anything like that. Soon, with Nathaniel's help, he would disorient Princess as well.

Going back to the speaker, he spoke again to the slaves. "That went well, slaves. As you notice there are books in your cells. You are welcome to read today, or you may sleep. I will be training slaves tonight, so be prepared."

Candy and Whore pick up the books, looking at what their Master recommended while the rest settle onto their mats, trying to get comfortable.

"Candy, Office." he called through the speaker and saw the named slave walk to the door of his office and kneel, awaiting permission. When given, she moved next to his and regained her knees. "You have done well, Candy. I have decided to call you Precious. My Precious slave."

"Thank you, Master." the slave now named Precious sobbed. Just some time ago she was being sold to recoup losses, and now she was precious to someone.

"To your cell, Precious. We will see if you are able to keep that name."

"I will do anything to keep it Master. Your slave thanks you."

* * * * * *

Once on the dungeon level Chase unhooked Precious's leash and motioned for her to return to her cell. A panic-stricken look passed over her face as was commanded not to return to his office. "Calm, slave. You will be shocked if you approach my office. Let me get this animal contained and I will return you to your place."

NScioli
NScioli
282 Followers
12