In the Dungeon - New Slave Ch. 02

Story Info
Still nameless. Not earned a name.
3.9k words
4.07
6.3k
3
0

Part 15 of the 28 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 11/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NScioli
NScioli
282 Followers

The unnamed slave hugged the bars as Elliot fucked her, sending her into the metal. She sighed as he finished and pulled out of her, both upset that she was reduced to being fucked for food, but getting more and more frustrated that he barely got started then he was finished leaving her nothing in return.

He collar was still chained so low that it barely gave her any movement to turn and reach her tray. She had tried to wait until the man holding her got sloppy and gave her the chance to move, but the bad thing was, he didn't get sloppy and she had lost any way to see how much time had actually passed.

In fact, he had not come near her in days. She had watched him move from cell to cell, taking some slaves different places, taking some to rooms on the floor. Each of them, she saw, cooed and obeyed, doing whatever he demanded.

And she saw them rewarded, shaking from pleasure as he spoke to them.

But still, she refused. Letting the vile slob fuck her had gotten her better food, rebuilding her strength. Now she just had to wait for him to come near her.

Her opportunity came after her next meal. The slob left and she finished the food on the tray before she saw him standing at her cell with the animal leash and something that looked like metal shorts in his hand.

"Hello slave." he greeted her, his smile infuriating her. "Who am I?"

"Master." she whispered, having learned the penalty for being loud.

"That's right, slave. I am giving you a chance today to grovel for release." he told her setting the shorts down and moving toward her. She crouched until he paused. "Kneel, slave."

She stared at him for a long moment, savoring her defiance before moving to her knees, fists clenched at her sides.

"That's a good slave." he told her as he leaned down to change the chains on her neck. Once she heard the two clicks, feeling the longer chain almost immediately, she sprang toward him.

And fell screaming to the ground, her hands clawing at the collar. Just as her breath ended for a scream and she was able to take another breath, it started again and she once again screamed. Out of the corner of her eye she saw him walk away.

Sometime later her voice was hoarse from screaming, and her mind blind with pain. At this point, she would likely do anything to get it to stop.

Once he returned, and the pain in her neck ceased, she knelt and sobbed. His polished shoe came and impacted her side, sending her toppling over.

"If you leave that floor, the collar will start again. If you let out so much as a single sound, I will beat the skin from you, douse you with salt and wait for you to go mad from pain. You stupid fuck." he told her as he continued to kick her. "I can't believe you still thought you could do anything, you stupid, worthless fucking slave."

The slave struggled to keep herself on the floor despite his abuse, terrified now that he would make good on his threat. She bit her lip to keep sounds from escaping until she tasted blood.

When the assault ended he looked at her, blood smeared on her face from the wound on her lip. She sobbed silently, waiting for him to do something else.

"Who am I, you stupid fuck?"

"Master." she whispered, her hand coming to her lip to stop the blood. "My Master."

"If I hear anything else other than 'Master, yes Master, please Master' I will leave and not return for awhile. I will put you back on broth until you waste away to nothing."

"Master, yes Master, please, Master." she responded, any thought of not submitting out of her mind for some time.

"I bet you would love me to let you suck off the whole club, would you?"

"Master, yes Master, please Master." she grovelled on the floor. Her stomach rolled at the words, but she was broken for the moment.

"Stand, legs spread, hands on your head." he commanded and she rose ever so slowly, unsure if she would be shocked. When she complied he circled her. "This is present. You will never look me in the eyes unless I tell you. You will make sure I can see your breasts, cunt and ass. If not, you will be beaten until they are marked, then we will try again until I can see the marks.

"You will stand like this for as long as I demand without complaint." he explained and retrieved a long, thin cane from outside her cell. "Bend over."

When the slave didn't comply fast enough the cane sliced through the air to mark her ass. She yelped, her voice still aching from screaming and touched her toes.

"I have no time for disobedient slaves, hesitant slaves or lazy slaves." Chase told her, leaving her bent over as he walked around her looking at the female for the first time. "Present." She snapped back up, her hands flying to her head. "Better. This goes even when I am not standing here. Slaves! Down!"

The slave watched every other slave in the Dungeon stop whatever they were doing and knelt down in their cell, or Whore and Useless knelt in the training room.

"My slaves know that obedience means no pain, sometimes even reward. All of my slaves have a word for their release. It is not allowed without it. Useless, present!" he called across the Dungeon seeing the slave in position in only seconds. "My slaves know their word is as precious as their air, isn't that right, Useless?"

The slave nodded, looking in her Master's direction but not speaking. She stared toward him, but it was obvious it wasn't at him.

"My slaves know that their word can come at any time, so they are always listening, always prepared to hear it. Respond." he spoke and the unnamed slave watched as the one named Whore closed her eyes and shook, gasping. "But it might not always being theirs. Useless, kneel down." The slave sank to the ground, a look of disappointment on her face. "Since you have been a defiant fuck, you will never know a release without a word and it has to be earned.

"Whore, to me." he demanded and Nameless watched the female moved quickly to outside her cell. A device came out of his pocket and he showed it to Whore. "I have deactivated your collar Whore. Disappoint me and it will be on for days." The slave nodded she understood. "I want you to come into this pathetic hunk of flesh's cell to show her how to behave."

Whore nodded and started to take a step forward. A slight pause and she entered the space. Chase did not correct his oldest slave. He spent a great deal of time training them that other cells were off limits. He should reward her for the brief hesitation she had.

Chase grabbed his newest slave's hair, dragging her to the bars and hooking her up to look at his slave kneeling in her cell. He forced the slave to her knees but hooked a chain to her collar and fastened it high on the cell bar, keeping her head looking straight ahead. It forced the slave into a crouch , the collar threatening to restrict her airflow.

"Whore, Present." Chase spoke, watching Nameless and not Whore. He didn't need to see that his oldest slave was standing tall, legs spread, chest forward and hands on her head. "This is the default position when you are standing. Any failure of form will be corrected harshly and severely. Whore, Display." The slave changed, taking her hands from her head and putting them out at shoulder length, but kept everything else the same. "This is Display, it's when I am showing you off, or I am trying to test you in endurance. It is the hardest position and will be your standard until I feel you are compliant. Whore, Kneel."

The slave sank to her knees, spreading her legs apart, chest still out and hands on her head. Her hands never waivered. Chase turned his attention from his new slave to his oldest slave. He circled her and still she stayed stock-still. Tempting the female he ran his fingers over her breasts and then up her throat, but she didn't move.

"This is Kneel. The position that most slaves are accustomed to. If I have you on a leash, and I pause for more than three seconds, you go to this. Whore, Kneel Down." The slave put her knees together and curled around her legs, wrapping her arms around them. "This is Kneel Down. It takes your sight from you, but is the easiest position. If I ever see your eyes in this position, you will be punished. Whore, Bend Over." Whore scampered to her feet and bent at the waist, her hands now flat on the floor. This exposed her ass and cunt, breasts hanging free. "I hope you are looking because I will be testing you to see if you can be taught or if I need to move to more physical training. Whore, Dog." The slave dropped to all fours, her legs spread so her cunt was accessible and her head was up, ready to receive a cock.

"Whore, you performed nicely. Respond, you hungry whore." Chase praised the slave who didn't move from her position, but shivered as a release washed over her. "You are requested upstairs. Dismissed."

Whore stood and left the cell silently. The nameless one watched her move before turning her eyes on the man before her. He held nothing in his hands, but she was starting to fear his silence even more than his words. Her legs burned from the forced position, but she was terrified to protest.

He reached and unhooked her from the top of the bar. Waiting to see if she would move, he held the chain and reached and grabbed her breast. Nameless flinched and was rewarded by a slap across the face. Correcting herself she moved back where he held her, tears running down her cheeks.

"Perform decently and I might give you a temporary name." Chase hooked the long chain to her collar, giving her length to move about her cell. He moved out of the cell and retrieved a cane. "Present."

The nameless slave moved to what she remembered Whore doing, but put her arms out at her side. A crack of the cane across her breasts brought her arms to protect them.

"I said Present, you stupid bitch." Chase demanded, striking her once more on the ass with the cane. This time she laced her hands behind her head. "Back straighter. Chest out." He gave her a second to respond before punishing her, and she did as he requested. "Most sluts get it on the first try, but you must not be as smart. Kneel."

The slave dropped to her knees, trying to remember what she had seen. A welt on her legs told her to spread them farther apart. In tears, she complied, using all of her willpower not to cringe as he moved around her. A gentle hand touched her hair and she struggled not to scream in fear. She couldn't believe she once tested this man. He terrified her whenever he got within arms reach, his arms.

"Kneel down, stupid." Chase's voice demanded and she quickly settled onto her legs, hugging her knees to her chest as tightly as she could. "Not bad. Maybe the dumb slut is learning. Maybe I won't have to kill it or sell it. Who am I, stupid slave?"

"My Master." she whispered, stomping down the part that begged her to fight. The man's cruelty could not be tested now. She had seen it, and was scared. "My Master."

"Better. For now, I will not name you. I do not name those I do not know if I will keep." Chase told her, his hand on her back. It was almost a caress, but she knew it could be a punch just as quick. "You are certainly not worth fucking, even for my pathetic clients. Bend Over."

The unnamed one stood then touched the floor with her hands, her ass up in the air. Chase snapped a link from her collar to her ankles, letting her walk hunched over. Next she saw him attach something to her collar. He started to move away, finding the end of the leash quickly and tightened at her throat. Hobbling she rushed to catch up, toppling over and landing hard on her side. The collar constricted on her throat and she whimpered as she struggled to right herself.

The lashes came where she couldn't see them, hitting her back, side and one on her calves. They continued to rain down until she was on her feet once more. The spectacle continued until the pair made it to the elevator. Nameless was constantly sobbing, unable to stand, or move away from the beatings that kept her exactly where he wanted her.

She lost track of where she was led, but did acknowledge an elevator. When the doors opened again Chase looped her leash around a secure post, unhooking her collar from her ankles.

"Present!?" he barked and she snapped into position, trying to remember everything required. "Better than pathetic, slave. It is time for your first 'reward'. Come here."

Chase could see her pause, wanting to dash back to the elevator, but she had been given a harsh dose of reality and shuffled over to him. He guided her onto the fucking table, restrained as soon as her limbs were in the right place. She tried to twist when Chase stepped back, to no avail. His hands touched her, running over her nipples and cunt, leaving something in their wake.

"Look ahead, slave." he commanded and she turned her head in the right direction coming face to face with a large dildo resting there. "This is my fucking machine. You are allowed as many releases as you want, probably more than you want, but that is what I am testing. Feel free to scream, I turned your collar off. No one can hear you, no one will help you. No one cares about you. Only me, and only when you please me."

She watched as Chase moved to a panel next to the machine and tapped a button. Something on her nipples and cunt warm and pulse regularly, causing her to gasp. There was a whirring behind her and she felt something slowly part her cunt and drive itself in, vibrating as it moved. In front of her face the second dildo quickly closed to her and seeing that it might hurt if she didn't comply, she opened her mouth, letting the dildo into her mouth. It only went halfway in before retreating, the one in her cunt as well.

"I will be back with more slaves. They need some training, and you can see what you have to look forward to." Chase chuckled as he watched the slave fight the sensation assaulting her body. Her first release would be a scream if she kept fighting. He wanted to be here to see it.

Nameless went through the thrusting twice more before the one in her cunt was fully inserted and vibrated as it moved. That forced a moan out of her stuffed mouth. The one in her mouth was thick, filling her almost completely. It gave her just enough room to breathe. The pads on her nipples and cunt were more insistent and with the one in her cunt now vibrating, she was losing control.

Chase returned ten minutes later, seeing the new slave still fighting. On leash he had Candy, the slave that longed to exist at his feet, Pointless, Whore and Princess. They were all silent as they regarded the new slave, waiting to watch her break.

The slave lost the fight, seeing the four people watching her, in horror. The thought of being watched appalled her, but she writhed and shook the machine as the release overcame her. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Chase smile and speak to the slaves at his side.

Pointless moved to the suction machine, settling himself down on the dildo on the chair. He let out a sigh as he touched the seat. He had been here so much recently that the thought of not having something in his ass bothered him. His hands rested on the arms, waiting for his Master to strap him in. Before his eyes he watched the new slave driven higher toward an unwanted release and he knew he would be there soon.

Chase came to him, leaving the other slaves kneeling at the elevator and quickly ran an IV into his arm. "I'm glad you mentioned this, Pointless. It is what made you do ill, being dehydrated."

"Yes, Master." he answered as the new slave gasped out a release. "I am pleased to serve you."

"Yes, I know you are." Chase assured the slave whose cock was now hard. Fitting the tube onto his cock, he slipped the strap around his balls to secure it. "Do well here and you will earn a night upstairs."

"Yes, Master. I will, Master. Thank you."

Chase retreated from the chair and went to the panel next to it. Once the button was pushed the male moaned as the suction started. It wasn't as much as feeling good, yet, but knowing the amazing feelings that would be coming.

She fought her third release, trying to deny that it was coming...and fast. The dildos in her mouth and cunt were moving faster now, as if being fucked by someone, and the pad on her cunt pulsed almost constantly. She tried to shake her head to deny her body's betrayal. Higher and higher she climbed, ready to tumble and crash. It was more intense than the other two and caused her to scream as it washed over her.

When the tingling from her third release faded, the machine continued but allowed her to see what else was going on around her. Princess was taken to the punishment machine, although the smile on her face told Nameless she was looking forward to it.

"Now Princess, This is a reward for you. You are not required to wait for a word. Take what you can."

"Oh yes, Master. Thank you so much, Master." she gushed and threw herself onto the table.

"Did you know, you stupid pain slut that I am working on a machine that I hope tests your pain tolerance? You will be standing up and thrashed from both sides at once." Chase told her as he strapped her in. The slave moaned.

"I can't wait to test it for you, Master." Princess whispered. A tap on the panel had a cane brought down quickly, making a crack against the slave's flesh. "Oh, yes!"

As she crashed over her fourth release, hearing the male next to her shout out in pleasure. She looked to the side and watched him strain the restraints, and the white liquid from the tube attached to his cock ran into his mouth and he willingly took it. He was breathing heavily and laid his head back.

"God, yes, Master. Thank you." he moaned.

That left Whore and Candy. When Nameless looked back, he saw Candy standing in what Master told her was Display. Whore was kneeling before a machine that looked like a bench. There was a place to lay down, and a adjustable vertical form that held a dildo.

"Whore, I want you to fuck yourself on this dildo. This is a new machine I am trying to figure it out. Show me your best, or you will be punished harshly. Do not make me do that."

"No, Master." Whore agreed. She moved onto the bench, seeing where the dildo was located. "Master, I cannot reach it, no matter how high I try. I do not wish to fail you, please will you lower it?"

"Yes, Whore. That is why I use you to test. You are honest." Chase adjusted the vertical bar to where Whore suggested.

She found the object and back her cunt onto it, moaning as it entered her. Finding hand holds on the bench, she started to rock back and forth, pulling herself off and then back onto the dildo. She repeated the action until she moaned.

"Master, please. What am I learning here? What am I testing?" she asked but didn't stop moving. "Please Master, give this Whore her word."

"No, no Whore. You are not finished. Tell me where the restraints should be. I want them immobile." Chase chastised and the slave moaned again.

"Where you put the hand restraints will dictate where you put the leg ones, Master. Please, Master. Please give this Whore her word."

"No, slave. Faster now." he commanded and she complied. There was no pause in her moans as she thrust herself on the dildo behind her. "Let me hear you, Whore. Respond."

Whore let out a shriek, convulsing on the dildo as her release doubled her over. Moments later Pointless let out his third cry as a release was ripped from him.

The slave was sore now, but her body was beyond her control. She know it would not stop. After four forced releases, the fifth was taking time to build. The sensation on her sensitive areas had slowed, allowing her more to watch than react.

Princess screamed out in release as she was lashed. Pointless was breathing harder, moaning and muttering under his breath.

"Show me where, Whore." Chase demanded. She looked down, confidently putting her hands on the board.

NScioli
NScioli
282 Followers
12