In the Grove of the Goddess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meare didn't have to say a word. She'd barely come to rest before Gavin's strong hands were on her waist, his legs pressing between hers, and his ready cock resting against her opening.

Her eyes, drifting almost closed, flew open. She'd forgotten. How had she forgotten?

"Gavin," she hissed.

He paused.

"I haven't taken the herbs this month. I - to ask the goddess' favor, while I was stoppering my own fertility -"

He wasn't saying anything. Shit. She'd planned to have this conversation back at the barn, before they left, but he'd ruined things by getting all eager and shoving her out the window.

"I didn't think it would work," she said desperately. "But - but if you don't want to risk it, you can pull out. Or we can stop here, or I'll just use my mouth and you can finish there, or -"

And then, oh gods and goddesses, he was sliding into her, slow and inevitable and so very very right. And when his hips were nestled firmly against her own, and she was as full as she'd ever been, he leaned forward and whispered in her ear.

"Where do you want me to finish?"

"Oh, goddess," she moaned. "You fucking know where."

And that was it. Like a crumbling cliff face held back by a thin fraying string, Gavin's control gave way. He drew back, slowly, until he was almost out of her, and then returned. Meare moaned, the second stroke every bit as delicious as the first, but this time Gavin didn't so much as pause. He drew out again, not yet fast but not as slow, and then he thrust in again and yes, yes, now it was fast, and it was hard, and it was the best thing Meare had ever felt.

She was vaguely aware that the presence was there, somehow nearer, and she knew in a distant abstract way that it was deeply, excitedly pleased. Being watched made it better, but that was as much thought as Meare was able to spare for the goddess until suddenly she was there.

Her presence was still invisible, but Meare could feel her, just inches away at her side. It wasn't warmth, but something similar, and yet a little like the jumpy feeling in the air before a thunderstorm. The goddess was power, not only filled with it but made of it, and then Meare felt the power flowing into her.

It flooded her, and her skin flared into new and incredible sensitivity. She could feel every bump in the rock beneath her hands, even shrouded as it was by an incredible thickness of moss. And though she could feel the texture of the moss, now, every tiny plant that made up the endless carpet, it was still softer than ever, and more inviting. There should have been pain, as there is when chapped and tender lips are exposed to winter air, but there wasn't. There was only pleasure, and Meare found herself rocking backwards to meet Gavin's hips on every thrust. She moaned aloud, delirious. She hadn't thought it possible, but now he was reaching even deeper inside her, further than he'd ever been before.

And then, Meare's breasts brushed against the moss, and with the sudden shocking stimulation of her unattended nipples, she clenched down on Gavin's cock and came.

Just as she'd suggested, he fucked her through the whole thing. The pleasure kept on rising, longer and higher than Meare would have thought possible, until her arms gave out and she fell forward onto the moss. Her tits pressed into the stone, rubbing against the moss with each new thrust, drawing new gasps and moans and little breathy sounds from her each time.

Bit by bit, the pleasure receded. Not all the way, not even very far. But far enough that Meare realized what some of those new and exciting feelings meant.

Her tits, once too small to really notice, were squashed against the stone. They moved with her, shifting, sensitive, sending constant little sparks of pleasure through her core.

They had grown. And they were still growing more.

Her tits were still small by anyone's standard, and she was sure they looked smaller on her tall frame. They might have both made a handful together, but no more than that. And yet, there was so much more there than Meare had ever known before, and she felt a warm joy within her that had little to do with the sex.

Gavin's thrusting cock was filling her like he never had before. She didn't understand it. Her long, incredible climax had left her so thoroughly relaxed she felt almost boneless. She wasn't clenching down, and she'd never been wetter in her life. So why did she feel so incredibly, pleasurably stuffed?

She looked back, and realized with a start that the goddess hadn't just given her a blessing. With every thrust, she saw Gavin's cock pulling out of her, and there was quite a bit more of it now than there had been before.

"Gavin," she said, voice gone husky, "you... look at your cock."

He paused, then did a double take that made Meare giggle. She felt almost drunk from pleasure, from how overloaded her senses were, and from how unbelievable and incredible the entire thing was.

"Oh, shit," he said. "Did she bless me instead of you?"

"Mmmm, no," she said, backing up into his cock, wondering now how it had taken so long to realize how much bigger it was. She pulled his hands from her waist, and pressed them into her burgeoning chest. "Both of us, love."

And despite all his protestations, despite how much Gavin had said he loved her flat chested self, despite how well he'd endured the best fuck the two of them had ever had, when Meare put his hands on her soft new breasts, his cock jumped hard inside her, and he began to come.

She laughed, joyfully, and began at once to slam her hips back into him. She wasn't going to deny him this, not now, not for anything. And as she rutted backwards, she felt him flooding her, filling her with warmth, and heard him grunting breathlessly as his hands grasped at her new and sensitive breasts.

And only when he was done, when he was sliding out of her and collapsing backwards to the mossy carpet of that sacred grove, did she realized what would happen when he stopped fucking her.

"Wait," she said, scrambling around, half rising, half crawling over to him. "Wait, Gavin, don't stop now!"

He looked at her, bleary, not understanding, still dazed with pleasure.

"Gavin," Meare hissed, pressing his hands against her tits, and though nobody would ever think her flat now, these new breasts still fit neatly into his palms. "Gavin, I was going for bigger."

"Oh, damn." He groaned, and propped himself up onto an elbow. "Meare, I'll do whatever you want, but... I don't know if I can keep going."

She pounced. She felt the presence still, close and attentive, but she didn't know how long she had before the goddess' attention wavered. She couldn't be sure if she was imagining it, but she thought she felt the tingling of her skin beginning to recede.

And so she drew Gavin's member, already half-soft, into her mouth, and realized at once how very much he had grown.

Before, she could take him all the way in, as long as she did it slowly. Now, even though he wasn't hard, even though he wasn't at full size, the end of his cock hit the back of her throat before her lips had reached his base. She almost gagged, but caught herself, and began to move her lips up and down as far as they could reach.

His hand jerked on her shoulder every time her tongue passed her head, and when he groaned, it sounded both pleased and pained at once. After only a few moments, he pushed, gently, until her lips left the head of his big cock.

"Please," he said. "I'm sorry. It's too much."

Meare nodded, and sat back. She tried to shove down her disappointment, feeling terribly ungrateful, but she couldn't help it. Flat to small was better than nothing, but less than what she'd hoped.

And then she was tumbling backwards, Gavin heavy, hot, and warm atop her. "I do have an idea," he said.

"Do it," she said, nodding furiously. Was her skin growing more sensitive again? Did she feel the weight on her chest growing just a little heavier?

And then, Gavin did something he'd never done before. Something that she'd never even heard of before. He put his head between her legs and began to kiss her.

It was like kissing, like sex, and like neither. It was soft, and liquid, and his tongue was so precise and quick that she thought she was melting under him. Her hands gripped his hair of their own accord, reaching out blindly while Meare's head tipped back, deep groans and silver sighs rising up from the pleasure that filled her soul.

And the goddess loved it. Meare could feel the power again, suffusing her, working its way through her. She swore she could feel her breasts, growing moment to moment, nipples standing prouder, the curves of her skin swelling and rounding out with beautiful, delicate softness. He wouldn't have to continue for very long, she thought. And then she wondered what the goddess' blessing was doing to Gavin, how long and thick his cock was growing, and she groaned aloud.

"I want you inside me."

And then he was pressing against her, but his tongue hadn't stopped, and she looked up just in time to see him sliding two fingers in. They filled her, and her head fell back again, and she lost track of time for a little while until she found her climax again.

His tongue and fingers worked, precise and incredible, until she could think again. But the pleasure had receded very little, and she already felt as though she could come again in a moment or two.

"Come here," she whispered, and he did. He was hard again, and he was huge, and without her needing to say it, to beg as she was ready to beg, he slid inside her again.

She hadn't known if he would fit, had imagined him pushing and straining like he was putting on a too-small pair of pants, but she hadn't had to worry. It took longer for him to thrust into her now, but not because his cock didn't fit. He split her as fluidly and as easily as ever, but there was so much more entering to do.

His cock pressed against her, rubbing against her on every side, filling her to unbelievable fullness. And he thrust it in, further and further until Meare thought he must have been as long as her arm.

And then his hips hit hers, and she was filled with him, and breathless, and all the words she might have said were flung right out of her head. So she pulled him in, and kissed her lover deep, and then they began to fuck.

She thought she was about to climax at once, but the pleasure only built and built until she was mindless with it. It was an incredible, all-encompassing delight, and Gavin was holding her so tightly to himself that she knew he was feeling the same. They fucked, and they fucked, and their hands danced over each other and rubbed and encouraged until there was nothing but the pleasure and the joy that they were filled with together, and their lovemaking became the whole of the world for an instant that had no end.

And then, at the same moment, their breaths caught in their chests and they came together. The pleasure that had risen to such incredible heights surged higher, and they screamed it out to the silver light of the forest grove. And then, at long last, Gavin drew himself out of Meare, and the power began to leave them.

Gavin was glowing, Meare thought, delirious. The light was in him, in his bright and beautiful eyes, and under his skin around every beautiful muscle.

"You're glowing," he said to her softly, and she held up a hand and saw that she was. The light was running through her too, and when she rose to her feet she felt it singing in her blood.

"What is this?" he asked, not afraid.

"More gifts than just two," she said with a smile, and a little pulse of warmth from the goddess told her she was right. "I think we gave her something she's wanted for a very long time."

He looked off towards the ancient elm, and although Meare thought he felt the goddess less clearly, she knew that he felt her. "I'm very glad," he said at last.

There was no need to kneel now. Meare knew that, somehow. She knew also that there was no need for further words, for gratitude or thanks. But she and Gavin both bowed, deeply, for a long moment before they turned and left the grove.

The starlight lit the path, now, though the trees were no different than they had been before. And all the ground of the forest felt soft as moss beneath their feet. They gathered up their clothes where they had left them, and then they stood, and looked at each other.

Gavin was soft, well and truly spent now. And yet his cock was as large as any erection he'd had before the goddess had blessed him. His balls beneath had grown as well, though not as dramatically, and Meare knew that if he hadn't quickened her with child this night, it would not take many more nights together.

She thought too that he was a little taller, his back a little straighter, his steps just a touch more graceful. But perhaps she was imagining it.

For herself, she had never imagined asking for breasts as large as what she carried now. They were full, round, and sinfully soft. If she had been a smaller woman, they would have seemed huge, but they suited her so perfectly that she was glad they had grown beyond her cautious imaginings.

When she touched them, the whisper of her fingertips raised goosebumps and stiffened her nipples, far larger now, and eagerly sensitive to the touch. She thought too that her hips might have been a little curvier, her legs a little more shapely, and her hair a bit longer and more full.

But perhaps she was imagining that as well.

The couple hesitated a moment, then threw their clothes over their shoulders and walked naked through the woods until they were nearly back to town. Only then, reluctantly, did they dress. Gavin's cock disappeared well enough under his breeches, at least in its softness, but from the pained look on his face he would still need Meare to tailor them to give him more room.

For Meare, though, there was no hiding her change. The laces of her shirt were too short by far, and the shirt itself was stretched tight and straining at the seams. The amount of cleavage showing was utterly indecent, and Meare grinned as she caught Gavin watching her in awe.

"I didn't think it was going to work," he admitted, and both of them laughed. In the east, beyond the trees, the sky was beginning to lighten with the coming dawn.

"Are you glad it did?" she asked.

In answer, he pulled her in for a long and tender kiss.

"I will never," he said at last, "criticize your book learning again."

She smiled, and leaned into his broad chest. "I'll hold you to that."

Something occurred to her, and her smile turned into a naughty little grin. "Although I'm not sure I'll hold on to this book."

"No?" Gavin asked. "After all it did for us?"

She shrugged. "I think it would be better if someone else had the chance to find it. Maybe we can't be blessed again..."

"...but there's a village full of others who could." Gavin chuckled. "I like a girl with a quick mind. Want to get married?"

"As long as it's soon," Meare said. "I suspect I'll be a little big for my wedding dress by harvest time."

"As I see things," Gavin said, "we married each other before the goddess tonight."

"Sappy," she said with a smile. "But I like it. We still have to marry before the village."

"Mmm," Gavin agreed. "We'll find a way. That marriage bed sounds more inviting than ever."

They crossed the field to the barn, where they stopped again to be sure no early risers had begun their chores. Before they parted, Gavin asked, "When will you pass the book on?"

"Soon," Meare said. She smiled. "I have a feeling the goddess will be very eager for her next offering."

12