In the Hands of a Vampire Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once out on the front porch, my pucker tensed with a sly smirk at the corners.

Now that, I wickedly thought, was a kicker of a good time. My Mommy was such an idiot.

I shook my head then reached up and unraveled the bow of the ribbon that pinned my hair. Then I tossed my hair a bit to encourage the entire length fell down near my rear. I loosely tied the ribbon around my neck.

I giggled then moved down the front steps then onto the walkway. My arms swung as I bounced onto the sidewalk.

Hmm, I wondered, would I ever again see that incredibly delicious Mr. Dandridge again without Mommy or Daddy present?

My lips held tightly their puckered smirk, enjoyed the naughty and not too angelic images that formed in my head. Hmm, what a mouth, I chimed in thought, those lips were unlike anything I ever had the pleasure of watching move. Not a single one of those boys had a thing on that older specimen of perfection!

Ah, I believed Vivian Addams had become smitten and hoped that Daddy's client would again pay a visit.

The sock hop dance bored the hell out of me as usual. I attended to keep up appearances with my friends. They were always a bit surprised when I'd arrive with such a scandalous red over my lips and a bit of dark liner which always enhanced the blue of my eyes.

After the sock hop reached its end we all left but I didn't go to the soda shop as I told Mommy. I got into Skip's 1958 Ford he got for his eighteenth birthday, well, that's what he said when I was actually listening. I was the type of girl who was anxious to be the opposite of virtuous when not surrounded by my parents or other prim and proper folks.

I eagerly scooted myself beside Skip in the middle of the front seat. I rested my hand on his thigh as he drove towards the direction of a little secluded location where it was known for those scandalous few to go for privacy. It wasn't my first trip out there at the lake and likely wouldn't be my last.

I could sense that sweet dimpled Skip was nervous. I immediately sensed I found myself a virgin. It was a good assumption that he was just as inexperienced as those part of his little jock football team.

Out at the lake there was one other vehicle parked, a brand new 1961 Chevy four door with polished silver chrome trim against sleek reflective black and it had those very happening shark fins angled off the back.

As soon as Skip put the vehicle in park I opened my purse and pulled out a pack of cigarettes.

Skip immediately stated, "You can't light that up in here."

I frowned.

He crankily explained, "My Dad will kill me if he gets whiff of it."

I shook my head then scooted away from him and opened up the car door, I chirped, "Fine." I tried to hide my annoyance then rose up out of the car but left door the open.

I tucked the cigarette between my lips and lit it with a match from a matchbook I found in Daddy's study. I fanned the match out then turned around and looked over at the parked Chevy. I thought it strange because the windows weren't steamed by bouts of passion in the backseat which I hoped soon would happen for me.

My lips puckered as I tucked the cig between my fingers then exhaled from my nose, been smoking for nearly two years at that point.

Skip complained from inside the car, "Would ya hurry up! I gotta get home by ten!"

I turned to the side then leaned down and looked inside the car at him. I snipped, "Aren't we in a hurry," then purposely I blew the smoke into the vehicle's interior. I giggled in response to his face tensing up with annoyance.

I rose up and continued to enjoy the cigarette.

I had an hour and a half to kill and Skip had a half hour. Typically it took a matter of five minutes once in the back seat because boys have no idea how to control themselves. Why had I put myself through that task of seducing them then spread my legs for them?

In the long run I never got a damned thing in return. No pleasure, well, besides the fact I spoiled my reputation more and more amongst the teen boys which delivered more my direction.

I tossed the half smoked cig then got back into the car and slammed the door. I turned and faced Skip.

He faced forward as his hands wrung the steering wheel.

"Okay," I sang then waited for him to finally lunge at me with his boyish hormones.

He grumbled, "This was a mistake."

I immediately grimaced, how rude.

"I don't do things like this," he stated then turned his head and looked at me with almost disgust, "And not with girls like you."

My lips tightened into an angry pucker as my eyes narrowed. Bitter, I questioned him and his meaning, "Girls like me?"

He answered with insult in his tone, "Yeah, girls like you."then he elaborated further his insult, "Girls that are easy, give herself to any boy that comes along." then he again grumbled at me, "I can't go steady with a girl like you."

Then he announced, "I know what you've done with all those others boys."

A hand planted on my hip, I snapped back, "Then why the hell did you come out here?"

He explained, "The guys wanted me to that's why but I'm not like them." his eyes narrowed then again spat at me with disgust, "And I'm not like you."

Oh, he done struck my very egotistical nerve!

I swung and smacked him across the face then grumbled, "You're an idiot!" I shifted, kicked my leg and shoved the door open. I got out of the car then slammed the door.

He yelled, "What are you doing?"

I stomped around the car then approached the driver's side with a hand firm on my hip. I leaned forward to look at him through his open window then lifted my hand and raised my middle finger. I loudly snapped, "I'll find my own ride home, you moron!"

I spun around with a flip of my hair then marched forward.

I heard the car start up followed by the tires spinning against the gravel. I kept walking towards the other parked car, hoped they weren't too busy, and Skip's car skidded away. The asshole left me alone.

I hoped some possible strangers would give me, a poor helpless young teen girl, a ride home after being ruthlessly mistreated by her date.

I slowed my pace and studied the vehicle. It seemed as if no one was inside. Great, I whined in thought, maybe the car broke down and the driver was already gone which would mean I had to walk back to suburbia.

I walked up to the vehicle, saw no one in the backseat. Then I glimpsed what looked like a sleeping figure behind the wheel. I stepped around the back of the car and made my way towards the driver's side prepared to charm the driver. Sure, perhaps my choice wasn't so wise with all the strange deaths of some less moral women but that was me. Yep, Vivian Addams always dove head first without looking or thinking of the consequences.

I approached the driver's side then lifted my hand and tapped my fist on the window.

The man behind the wheel suddenly startled then quickly rolled the window down and looked at me with a frown. He was a messy haired dirty blonde who wore a checkered long sleeved shirt and suspenders.

I put on my sweetest smile and used my god awful sweet song, "Hi, I hate to bother you."

"Then don't." the guy rudely commented.

"I'm sorry," I desperately tried to ignore his rudeness then laid on my thick story of distress, "My date just up and left me here and I was wondering if you wouldn't mind giving me ride back into town."

"No," he quickly said with a quick shake of his head then swiftly rolled the window back up.

My jaw dropped. My arms tightly crossed over my chest then I gave the car door a quick thump with my shoe. My sweet tone vanished and I grumbled, "Jerk!" Then I spun around on the gravel and headed angrily towards the dirt road.

Well, my night was wasted, poor me stuck walking back to town. Fun my ass, I complained in though, should have stayed home to entertain Daddy's handsome guest. Yes, definitely should have stayed home because damned Skip was shit compared to Daddy's client. My lips intriguingly puckered as I reminisced about that man Mr. Dandridge as my flats stomped against the gravel as I neared the main paved road.

Then I pouted as I stepped onto the road. There I was, some maniac out there killing women and I walked down a dark highway all by my lonesome because I my very person was insulted by a stupid boy. On top of that, I was denied a ride by some jerk who sat alone in a parked car.

I paused, that guy might likely be the damned killer. And I guessed, that would be my luck, that idiot would come chase me down with his car, kidnap me, do god knows what else, then leave me dead in some ditch somewhere.

After a mile down the highway, I dragged my feet with my shoulders slumped. My lips continued to pout, it was the longest night of my life. Then came a glare of headlights from behind me. Oh, I quickly worried in thought, what if it was the jerk from the lake or maybe some traveling salesman thinking he could get his hands on a teen girl for some fun? Or what if they just drive on by and never stopped to offer me a ride?

I'd have to continue walking. Oh, decisions!

The vehicle rolled past but then the taillights went bright red which meant they were stopping. Indeed the vehicle pulled onto the shoulder.

I smiled wide then started to hurry towards the vehicle but the closer I got, I recognized the shark fins. I stopped my approach then took a step back. I shook my head because there was no way in hell I was gonna get into a car with a jerk who basically told me to fuck off.

My head continued to shake side to side while telling myself to turn around and walk away though it was the opposite direction of town.

I turned, prepared to run in case the guy came chasing me.

"Vivian Addams!" my name was called by a familiar voice.

My lips formed into that intrigued pucker then my head slowly turned. I peered over my shoulder as I gathered the length of my hair over the opposite shoulder. Well, I was surprised, actually pleasantly surprised. My little heart skipped a beat.

My Daddy's client Mr. Dandridge stood before the open front passenger door.

Hmm, I noted, hadn't noticed any sign of him out at the lake.

I turned to the side as I brought my hands in front of me and clutched my purse. "Mr. Dandridge?" I asked, used that sweet innocent tone and loosened the pucker about my lips. I knew it was him, couldn't miss that silhouette by a long shot.

His smooth voice replied, "Yes."

I pressed my lips together. I pleasingly thought, why not trade a boy for a man, hmm?

The innocent persona was delivered, I shyly moved towards the vehicle. The closer I got the more I made that pucker disappear in preparation to weave my tale of being mercilessly left behind to fend for myself by the horrible teenage boy. I beamed in thought, a real man rescued me. Yet, perhaps my innocence was somewhat conflicted by my little moment back at home when I displayed the little devil inside me. I internally shrugged, oh well!

I stepped to the back of the car, pucker diminished.

Through the soft hum of the vehicle, Mr. Dandridge asked, "Vivian, why are you out on this dark road all by yourself."

I shyly tilted my head then reached a hand up and stroked the length of my hair that lay over my right breast. Pitifully I sang with a pout, "My date left me at the lake." yet, inside I was damned excited as I continued my deceptive innocent routine and commented, "I had no idea this was your car, Mr. Dandridge." I lifted my hand and aimed my finger at the back of the stupid driver's silhouette inside the car, "I did ask him for help but he said no and so I had no choice but to walk."

"I apologize for Billy." he quickly responded then explained, "I was taking a walk and had no idea."

Sweetly I batted my eyes and sang with equal sweetness, "That's okay, Mr. Dandridge."

He stepped forward then grabbed the back door and opened it, he offered, "Please, allow me to have you seen home safely."

I wasn't going to not take it!

Again I sweetly sang, "Thank you, Mr. Dandridge." I flashed him a sweet smile as I slipped into the backseat and slid against the fine black leather. I immediately caught the distinct scent of woman's perfume.

The door closed and that Billy person glared at me through the rear view mirror.

I narrowed my eyes at him.

Mr. Dandridge got into the vehicle then looked to his companion driver. With sternness he spoke to the oaf, "Billy," then he actually ordered, "Tell the young lady that you're sorry."

Billy's eyes were still narrowed as he spied back at me through the mirror. Reluctantly he did as told, "I'm sorry." Then he refocused and steered the car back onto the road.

I sat and beamed on the inside because that jerk in front of me was made into an idiot. But I played it sweet then chirped, "That's okay, Billy, it was an honest miss understanding."

My eyes shifted in direction of Mr. Dandridge's lovely profile. His hair was rich and black and so stylish and mature. Playing my damsel in distress card, I chimed how thankful I was of his rescue, "Again, thank you, Mr. Dandridge, you saved me from having to walk all that way back home."

Mr. Dandridge's head turned and his eyes peered back at me.

I swear, there was a type of light or glow caught within his dark eyes.

With his remarkable voice he sang, "You're very welcome," a brief pause and lusciously my name followed, "Vivian."

His voice instantly sent a naughty quiver beneath my proper clothes.

He then stated,"It would be wrong if I left you on the side of road all alone."

I quickly spoke up, "Especially with all those horrible things that's happened."

He somewhat froze.

I asked, "You've heard about those horrible murders haven't you?"

"Hmm," he somewhat hummed then said, "Yes."

Keeping my innocent melody I stated, "I was so afraid that your friend was the killer."

Billy suddenly choked on what sounded like a laugh.

Mr. Dandridge flashed Billy a stern gaze.

My left brow curiously lifted then I again returned to my thankful sweet demeanor and said, "Thankfully for me he wasn't and neither are you." I rested my purse clutching hands against my pressed knees then proudly announced, "I'm writing an article for the high school newspaper about it." and with further pride said my goals, "After graduation I intend on attending college to pursue journalism."

Mr. Dandridge swiftly commented, "Very ambitious," then he stated, "And I am certain you'll be successful."

"Oh, I will be." I confidently sang with a short nod then stated, "I'm not living here all my life like my Mother and Father."

He commented, "And I am positive you'll definitely be successful because of your obvious confidence." Again he looked at me as I was seated behind his fat headed driver then slyly added, "Also, as beautiful as you are," in the shadows I witnessed the distinct shift of his eyes which glanced down then returned back to my eyes, "There will likely be nothing denied to you."

I really liked him. Maybe I was a bit more than smitten with the sweet talker. I never blushed but it was as if I were having my ego stroked. I sang, "Thank you, Mr. Dandridge." then felt my lips begin their intrigued pucker, "And," I felt it coming, that flirtatious harlot inside me brewed, "I'll be polite, like Mommy says I should, and say," I leaned a bit to the side, focused my big blues on his stunning and shadowed good looks, "You're very handsome and I'm sure there's nothing that's ever been denied to you." Oh, I was simply devilish and dropped him a huge suggestive hint.

Within the glow of the nearing lights of town, that grin formed over his lovely lips then I watched motion as I listened to his smooth tone, "Are you being polite, Vivian, like your mommy tells you to be?" that tone of his provoked my every naughty nerve and he raised the provoking, "Or are you quite possibly making a pass at me which I'm positive your mommy would most likely disapprove?"

I was called out but it didn't deter me, yet I loved to play coy. A mock flabbergasted tone, I asked, "What kind of girl do you think I am?"

He quickly replied, "Not a girl," his eyes didn't alleviate from their focus on me and seemingly didn't blink once, he elaborated, "You're a young woman who knows what she wants."

His eyes suddenly shifted from me and looked to Billy then he demanded, "Pull over."

Instantly Billy pulled to the shoulder just on the edge of town.

Mr. Dandridge turned then swiftly opened his door and got out, the door slammed.

Oh shit, I questioned in thought, was I being kicked out of the car for being just as Skip said I was?

Great, my thoughts whined then I huffed, at least I was just outside of town and wouldn't have far to walk.

The door to my right came open and to my surprise Mr. Dandridge got into the back seat. He didn't toss me out on the road as I had suspected. I somewhat startled when he firmly demanded his driver to get out of the car.

Billy got out of the car without question but he did grumble under his breath followed by slamming the door.

I darted my head to the right, looked to the man seated on the other end of the leather backseat. I commented, "I thought you were taking me home." My fingers tightened their grip of my purse. The look he gave me was strange, yet it was still undeniably attractive. My eyes found their focus, those lips of his, that damn wondrous mouth and I watched them motion.

He stated, "Not just yet."

Watching those lips was almost hypnotic which was enhanced by those heavenly smooth vocals.

He moved which caused my eyes to deviate from his lips. He lifted his arm and offered his hand to me.

I didn't understand the gesture for we were right there in the backseat.

His head tilted down, those eyes intense and he urged, "Take my hand."

My eyes frowned with question.

He again urged, "Take my hand, Vivian."

I leaned back a little, dug my nails into my purse.

He then asked instead of urge, "Vivian, do you want to take my hand?"

I gave no answer.

He dropped his offered hand then commented, "You have a very strong will, Vivian Addams, and that's very admirable."

My eyes again looked to his lips because, face it, I didn't want his hand.

He asked, "What do you want, Vivian?" Had he noticed my persistent infatuation with his mouth?

My eyes shifted up from his lips, moved over the distinct shape of his nose then stopped locked with his intuitive brown eyes. His eyes were large almost black with a soft downward slant at the outer corners and defining lines about the lids. My pucker tightened over my lips, more than intrigue developed.

He encouraged, "Tell me what you want, Vivian."

I pressed my lips together, most of the lipstick had faded. What did I want?

I wanted out of suburbia so badly I could quite possibly go insane another moment amongst the lemmings of 1961 proper society. I wanted more than some typical existence. I wanted a life where I was envied and admired. I was fed up with suburban boys who couldn't decipher the difference between an orgasm and a touchdown. I wanted to be more beautiful, not a typical beauty, but something so remarkable that even a blind man could sense my beauty. I wasn't meant for commonality or to become my Mother who bowed at my Father's requests obediently. I wanted others to bow to my every request.

He commented, "You want it all."

Prompted from my thoughts by his impeccable vocals, I again dared and looked him directly in the eyes. My left brow lifted and I stated,"Yes."

With a similar confidence inside me, he stated, "And, so, you will have it all." Then he reached and slid across the leather seat.

My eyes were unable to break contact with his. I felt his hand firstly touch against the side of my face which sent my heart into a quick rhythm. His touch was as chilled as when I earlier shook his hand. There was nothing ordinary about that man, I felt it in deepest depths inside my body.