In The Hands Of The Amazon Queen Ch. 02

Story Info
He's just a toy for her to play with now. Poor guy!
3.9k words
4.63
11.9k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A short, sharp shock wracked Gray's body as cold water doused him, jolting every fibre of his being and wrenching him from his unconscious daze.

He jerked hard but was held fast by a tightening around his wrists, neck and ankles. He spasmed helplessly in place as his muscles flexed, glistening in the sunlight as the beads of cold water ran over his restrained flesh.

The sounds of gleeful laughter gradually filled his ears as he slowly gathered his senses. He was stretched out over a stone slab in the middle of a clearing, every limb bound by cold, hard chains.

His vision was blurry, which wasn't surprising given how exerted he had been before passing out from pain only a few hours before, but it was slowly returning to normal, allowing him to take took note of his surroundings.

Beautiful women surrounded him on all sides, all of them with long, flowing hair and large, heaving breasts. They emerged slowly from their huts and were clearly enjoying seeing him in such a predicament before them.

Gray couldn't help himself but to stare back at them. They were all scantily clad in variations of fur bikinis (each more revealing than the last,) their skin glistening with sweat from a hard day's work. Their bodies were all defined and fit and they clearly had no issue showing them off for all the world to see, and in spite of himself Gray felt a dull ache radiate through his body as his abused sexual organ throbbed in reluctant approval at the sight he had awoken to.

He could feel the eyes of every female there devouring his exposed body, and he unconsciously tugged at his restraints to try to cover himself. The chains clinked gently, holding him fast and ensuring he remained open for the women to behold as much as they pleased in spite of his efforts to protect himself from their gaze.

His manhood throbbed again, causing him to grunt quietly as it began to pulse with pain. It was bearable, the few hours rest he'd had taking the edge off of the shock he'd experienced having had his most sensitive parts wrenched hard from his body, but as his bulge was beginning to swell and expand in response to the women's stares he couldn't help but moan as the increased blood flow caused the pain to lightly re-emerge.

The gestures of many of the amazon women weren't helping his predicament. He locked eyes with a few of them and their responses were far from the shy restraint he'd encountered with other women from more civilised places in the world.

A tall blonde licked her lips while nodding her head towards his lewd bulge, causing him to throb in appreciation. He'd never seen a woman smile as widely or as sadistically as she did, clearly paying rapt attention to every swell and pulse of the organ at his centre.

Another woman, a short brunette that couldn't of been more than a teenager was pointing and gazing with wide eyes at what was between his legs. The flimsy strip of cloth covering it was all but worthless as the cold water had caused it to cling tightly to his ever expanding shape, and Gray felt like it had been left on more to tantalise and tease his audience rather than to serve as anything that was supposed to remotely protect his modesty.

The teenage amazon raised her hands to her mouth as her eyebrows flew up her forehead as he began to expand further in response to the attention he was receiving. One of her friends held her hands apart several feet, causing the others she was talking to to giggle wildly as they nodded in agreement and mouthed their appreciation for the display,

The dull ache at the base of his cock was emanating down Gray's legs and slowly up through his core, blending with his growing arousal and causing him to roll his head back as the feeling threatened to overwhelm him. He glanced around, hoping to see anything that would distract him from his predicament, but all he could see were more hungry amazons eyeing him like a piece of meat spread out before them and it did nothing to quell the growing anguish he felt.

His eyes finally fell on one sultry looking woman who was wrapping her fingers around her outstretched forearm, and the excited laughter of her friends as their eyes darted back and forth between it and his own lengthening display left him in no confusion as to what they were comparing it against.

He felt another hard throb and the pain it caused to radiate throughout his core quickly pulled his attention back to the seriousness of the situation he was in. His cock felt stretched and longer than he'd ever felt it before, and that in combination with the swelling he was experiencing from the severe beating he had endured earlier left a sight between his legs that was shocking to look at even for him.

Before he had time to fully ponder his increased dimensions the amazon Queen burst into the clearing, making her way towards him as she beamed at the sight of his restrained body.

"My people..." she began. "For many moons we proud amazons have been without a male worthy of such a spectacle. Today I bring you fresh meat for our entertainment."

Gray pulled at his bonds, not liking the idea of letting this woman anywhere near him ever again if he had anything to say about it. His efforts were in vain though, his chains clinking loudly as the queen stood just a few feet from him between his legs as she continued to address the crowd.

"I'm sure you women have taken note of the unusually large bulge protruding out from the centre of this fine specimen..." she started.

Gray couldn't help himself, he blushed slightly and writhed uncomfortably as he felt all eyes turn towards his poorly concealed manhood once again. He was propped up on the stone slab so that his crotch was raised high enough for it to be seen from all directions, and his eyes rolled into the back of his head as he felt more blood rush towards his already bulging organ.

The women around gasped audibly as the already oversized bulge began to visibly swell even further in front of them.

Gray grunted and gasped, his breathing becoming slowly more laboured. As the blood filled his aching cock the pain he was experiencing became more and more pronounced. He felt battered and bruised, and the increased swelling from his growing arousal wasn't helping his predicament at all.

The Queen reached his legs and stood proudly between them, her eyes glaring down at him like a lioness about to devour a gazelle.

"Tell me male, is this abomination real?" she cried out as she prodded his beaten cock harshly with her finger.

He gasped hard as she did so, his body twitching and causing his bulge to visibly shake in response. The women around laughed hard, enjoying the gratuitous display, as well as his obvious discomfort.

"What do... you mean... real?" Gray grunted, his low voice sounding raspy and ragged.

"My women and I have had to endure many males attempting to deceive us in order to achieve their own pleasure..." the Queen started.

Gray simply stared at her confused.

"For example, some males have stuffed their loincloths in order to earn our attention," she spat.

"Were you dumb enough to fall for it?" Gray laughed, unable to resist goading the amazon.

The Queen's lip curled into a smile.

"No, I assure you that the offending males were dealt with rather unforgivingly because of their actions, I had one stripped in public, much like I'm about to do to you, and after working his pathetic excuse for a sexual organ to its laughably full size I placed a beehive over it," she cackled evilly.

The crowd roared with laughter, jeering loudly as they recalled the event in question.

"I took great joy in instructing my women to aggravate the bees for as long as they wished. The male's screams were a music that filled the air for the entire day, and he was left barely alive once night had come and we finally removed the beehive from him," the Queen finished.

"I'm sure some men pay good money for that kind of thing," Gray chuckled, doing his best to sound calm.

"Not this one. He cried and begged for mercy as I allowed my women to give him what he had wanted all along. The bee stings improved his thickness considerably. and for some of them the curiosity was too much to resist," the Queen laughed.

"Anyway," she continued. "I have brought you here to make an example of you if you are attempting to deceive us in any way, and I assure you that your punishment for disappointing us if your glorious size turns out to be a simple rouse will be far worse than what you or any male has experienced at my hands so far."

Many of the women made signs with their fingers that one would make with scissors and pointed towards Gray's bulge, causing him to shiver at the glee they took in doing so.

"Fuck you!" he growled, his disgust getting the better of him. He would fight them with every fibre of his being no matter what they were planning.

The queen smiled, his defiance causing her to feel a throb of excitement between her legs.

"We shall see..." she chuckled.

She held out her hand towards one of her guards, and the woman quickly carried over a large knife towards her. The queen took it and held it high above her head, her other hand slowly snaking its way up Gray's restrained thigh towards the ever expanding bulge at his centre.

Gray held his breath, his anxiety almost threatening to overwhelm him. No matter what happened though he was determined not to let these women drag another cry of pain from him. He flexed his muscles, pulling hard on his restraints even though he knew he would not escape, steeling himself for whatever came next.

The Queen gripped his loincloth and brought the knife down through the air, severing it and ripping it clean from his body. The crowd gasped, the Queen's face growing into a wide smile at the sight before her.

Gray's cock sprang free, standing thick, long and fully erect for all to see. He gasped in relief, enjoying the sensation of the cool air against his flesh.

"Wow... it's real..." the queen gasped quietly.

She dropped the knife and the destroyed loincloth, her fingers wrapping around the tops of Gray's thighs as she gazed almost lovingly down at his monstrous erection, the head reaching mere inches from her face.

"Ugh!" Gray grunted as his body shook uncontrollably. Her soft touch against his battered flesh overwhelmed his senses and caused a thick blob of precum oozed from his tip.

The crowd roared, the Queen gazing down at the display before her. She'd never seen a manhood so massive, and she squirmed as she rubbed her legs together imagining what it would feel if she mounted him and plunged it into her depths.

The blob of precum grew until it could no longer contain itself, and it began to drip down the shaft, leaving a thin trail glistening in the sun as it went. Gray spasmed slightly as the sensation wracked his body, causing more and more precum to drip along his length.

The queen slowly outstretched a finger and collected a small sample, bringing it to her lips for all to see. She relished the taste. It was warm and sweet, and she couldn't wait to try more.

Before she could even think of stopping she leaned down and kissed the tip, grunting with laughter as Gray's body shook violently as she made contact. She gripped the tops of his thighs hard, holding him forcibly in place as she continued to gently work his most sensitive spots with her skilful tongue and lips.

The tip of her tongue gently ran over his frenulum, causing him to buck hard against her strong grip. She giggled to herself as she continued to lightly suck at his mushroom head, lapping up the delicious liquid that he continued to leak.

The crowd gasped as she did so, the sight of their Queen working such a large cock causing them to chant their approval. This only encouraged her to continue to teasingly work the sensitive, beaten shaft, working the tip with her tongue to retrieve every drop that she could.

The queen continued on, flattening her tongue out and swiping it in long, slow strokes upwards across Gray's frenulum. His foreskin was stretched out hard, revealing the bulbous and sensitive purple head, and the Queen's arousal and juices flowed more and more as he began to squirm uncontrollably as a result of her skilful ministrations to stimulate the exposed flesh.

The Queen couldn't help herself, she opened her mouth wide and sunk her lips around the mushroom head of the monstrous man-flesh before her, earning her another roar of approval from her horny audience. She wrapped her lips over her teeth to shield the sensitive head, not wanting to torture the massive member just yet.

Gray's body jerked helplessly as the crowd cried with glee at the sight of their Queen doing whatever she wished with his sensitive sexual organ with him powerless to stop her. He was leaking precum so fast that it actually hurt, and it contrasted so strongly with the soft, wet warmth of the queens skilful mouth that it made him shiver.

Bolts of pleasure shot through his spine as her lips fully engulfed his exposed glans, her hands gently kneading the length that remained exposed for the crowd to see. They screamed, their lust apparent at watching their Queen pleasure, torture and completely dominate this muscular man with the obscenely well developed manhood.

The Queen began to bob her head harder, her lips pulling and pushing up and down a 3rd of Gray's mighty length. Her lips were stretched tight to accommodate the wrist thick girth, but she was getting so wet and inching so close to orgasm that she just didn't care.

She wrapped her hands around the tops of Gray's thighs to stabilise herself as she increased her pace. Her head was bobbing back and forth at a speed that would of broke a lesser woman, and would of certainly caused a lesser male to release his boiling hot seed already.

She was impressed. No other male had lasted this long, let alone endured as much pain as this one had earlier without begging to have his malehood removed to end it. She had always happily obliged, but she would not ever be removing this manhood. It offered far too much potential pleasure to leave it attached to ever consider any other fate for this new slave.

She continued to devour his purple head, her lips and tongue working in furious tandem to attempt to extract his sweet man seed.

In spite of her best efforts and no matter how hard she managed to force Gray to thrash in his bonds, she could not feel his balls rising in what she knew was a tell tale sign of impending orgasm. She was slowly growing infuriated, (and reluctantly she had to admit that his display of endurance was only increasing her own arousal.)

She stopped momentarily, her body wracked with orgasms of her own. Never before had she experienced such a defiant male, and his size in combination with his endless stamina, as well as his reluctance to yield to the pain he was clearly experiencing as she worked his already battered man flesh had caused her a back to back wave of body wrenching pleasure.

She looked down at his testicles as they hung low and heavy in his sack, admiring the size and weight of them. She reached forwards and caressed them gently, laughing out loud as Gray recoiled in her grip, as if afraid to trust the gentle sensations she was administering to him now.

"This male is impressive, he will make a fine pleasure slave! And likely a fantastic breeder if the size of his balls are anything to go by!" she cried out to the screaming crowd.

"No..." Gray gasped, his spent body making it hard to talk. He would not be used for their pleasure, let alone to procreate and make more of their sick and twisted kind.

"You will do whatever I please male! I will make great use of your monstrous manhood, not only for my pleasure, but for the sake of the tribe!" the amazon Queen cried.

"I won't, you'll have to kill me!" Gray spat.

"I have much more in store for you than that," the queen giggled. "Don't worry, I promise you'll submit and end up enjoying it once you finally realise you've no choice anyway!"

She clicked her fingers and 3 women came forwards, one set above Gray's head where she forced her massive breasts into his face as she caressed his chest, and the other 2 joining the Queen at his feet.

The Queen placed one hand on the base of his cock, squeezing as low down on the shaft as possible. The crowd roared as it was forced to swell and expand as she trapped the blood inside of it, reaching an even more impressive length and thickness. The veins stood out defiantly, and Gray felt himself go weak as the cool air hit his swollen, hot flesh as his blood pumped through the grip to force his meat to ever expanded sizes.

The other 2 women reached a hand out each, placing them neatly on top of the Queen's until 3 were stacked about his length and leaving only his head exposed.

The women giggled evilly as they stared at the display, the Queen quickly returning her mouth to his leaking hole and continuing her work.

She wrapped her lips around it as the women gently worked him, the Queen directing their efforts to milk him of his man milk once and for all.

Gray's eyes rolled back into his head until only the whites were visible, the pleasure rolling over him as his orgasm beat hard against his resolve. He was fighting as if his life depended on it. He would not succumb to these women. He was determined not to shoot no matter how hot his cum was boiling in his swollen balls.

The Queen's 2 guards reached over with their other hands and gently wrapped them around his balls, one hand for each. They pulled downwards, stretching them out and massaging them with their thumbs. They were determined to milk him dry, by force if needed, and they slowly increased the intensity of their ministrations until Gray was absolutely thrashing in their grip. He screamed into the mammoth tits that were filling his vision, crying out in frustration as they worked together to drain him dry.

The Queen continued sucking, relishing the sensation of his clamped cock swelling bigger and bigger in her mouth. She knew he would submit soon, the ever increasing flow of the river of precum that she was happily drinking betrayed how close his orgasm was even if Gray's intentions would not.

"No... no..." Gray grunted, the sensation of 4 women's skilled hands working his tired flesh completely overwhelming him.

His grunts quickly became a constant low pitched sigh of anguish, his cock flexing harder and harder in the determined amazon women's grip.

They squeezed and milked him for all he was worth, the queen directing their movements as if they were an extension of her own will.

"He's nearly ready ladies..." she mumbled, her lips sucking as if she intended to pull the seed from his balls whether he orgasmed or not.

"No!!!" Gray roared as the women expertly worked him. Their hands gripped his testicles hard as the Queen's lips and tongue demolished his screaming glans. 4 hands ran up and down his length like a jackhammer, and the Queen's lips sucked and slurped until his senses could focus on nothing else but the sheer pleasure they were forcing upon him.

His orgasm hit him like a truck, the combined efforts and sheer force of overwhelming stimulation from all the women finally succeeding in obliterating his resolve.

The Queen's guards laughed mirthfully as his balls pulled up hard and fast, squeezing them as best as they could and attempting to pull them down as they felt the cum pump through them, prolonging his orgasm and causing his pelvic floor muscles to contract harder than he thought possible.

The guards and the Queen squeezed the massive cock hard, laughing as they felt blood and cum surge through it. It felt hard as steel, and it looked so purple and veiny that it looked like it was ready to explode, which made them laugh harder as in one way it absolutely was.

12