In the House of Spite Ch. 07

Story Info
Living as a house-girlfriend.
5.7k words
4.41
3.6k
00

Part 7 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/07/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The casual date was just a leisurely trip to Walmart. Nothing flashy, just holding hands and walking around, pointing out anything of interest and then stopping to examine said thing. It was nice to have someone holding her hand. Pearl had forgotten what that was like. Sometimes, when they weren't walking, Darren pulled her against him, which was different from what she was used to. It wasn't bad, though. Why shouldn't giants be cuddle monsters?

When they were in the electronics section, Pearl pointed up at several video games and said whether or not each one was worth playing. "That game's good. That one's garbage. That's overpriced. That's really good for kids." She knew Darren didn't care, but he listened, or pretended to listen, and that was good enough for her.

"Since you like Xbox," he said as he looked through the glass case protecting the games, "does that mean you think Playstation is bad?"

"Oh no! I love Playstation games!" Pearl hopped a little on the balls of her feet as she said that. "But consoles are expensive, and Jeffery chose an Xbox. We couldn't get a Playstation or anything else." She looked at the PC section, which was pathetic, as it usually was. "The PC stuff is mostly hot garbage in stores. The best PC games are bought online." To be fair, most PC games were bought online these days. "But hey, those seek and find puzzle games are usually adorable."

Darren shrugged as he looked that way. "I don't even know what those are."

"That's okay." Pearl tugged on his sleeve. "Why don't you show me some stuff you like?"

"You'd have to go to my gym for that." He turned his head and looked down at her. With a wink, he said, "but we could go look at some food later. Everyone likes food."

Practically jumping with excitement, she tugged on his sleeve again. "Then let's go look at food!"

He tugged her right back, putting one hand on her back and the other on the top of her head. Pearl didn't even feel offended. She just rubbed her cheek on his shirt, between his coat's open plackets. "That's a good walk away," Darren said as he affectionately scratched her head. "Is there anything around here you want to look at first?"

"Hmmmmmmmm." She poked and tapped at his ribs, not hard though. "Let's go to the toys."

"Huh? You want a Lego box or something?"

In Darren's defense, Pearl did look at the Lego stuff for a while, talking about how she'd never had any growing up but she didn't think she had the patience for it all anyway. Then she they went to the board game stuff to chat about which games were the best. Pearl was convinced that Scrabble, Chess, and god damn Candy Land were the best ones while Darren said he preferred Stratego, Checkers, and Monopoly.

After that they looked at all the dolls. Pearl cooed over the pretty fashion dolls, but she nearly went nuts over the baby dolls, especially the more realistic looking ones. One of the cheaper ones that weren't in boxes had to be held in her arms for a few minutes while Darren snickered behind his fist.

Off to the food, they decided to pick up some snacks and canned goods. Darren was a firm believer of "everything in moderation." He didn't believe in being too strict with his diet. As long as he kept track of what he ate and how much he ate he had no issues with occasional trash. He also loved peanut butter and mixed nuts.

Pearl pretended she was fascinated. Darren had apparently forgotten that she already knew what he liked. She'd been getting his food for him for a long time now. Best not to be a snooty bitch and play along. He'd been so patient with her and she wanted to be patient with him.

They went to the books section, where Darren boldly picked up a political book and showed it to her. Being the opinionated little brat she was, Pearl told him with no shame that she thought that author was full of hot air. Darren laughed at her and said he thought so too. The only books that Pearl had any interest in were the higher quality coloring books. The paperback romance novels were too ridiculous. The children's books were cute but not complex enough. The religious stuff was worse than the romance novels. And the magazines had less text than many of the children's books.

When they were in the truck, Darren asked if she wanted some lunch.

"You have plenty of food at home," Pearl said, "and you have a taco kit I've been drooling at."

"There's a Mexican restaurant not far from the Pizza Hut." His fingers lifted up from the steering wheel as if he was pointing in the required direction. "Do you like fajitas in tortillas?"

"You know what?" Pearl crossed her legs. "If you want to go out, who am I to say no?"

***

"Hey there, Doofy Baby!"

Pearl was kneeling on the carpet, enthusiastically rubbing Baby's Blue big face. He was loving it.

"Did you miss me? Did you, Sweetie?"

His tail was crazy. Pearl had to let him lick her face at some point. Otherwise he'd be very upset. Pearl made sure to give Gunner similar happy greetings, although that German Shepherd seemed much more dignified and was content with giving gentle nuzzles.

Darren was making all the trips, back and forth, to get all her bags in the living room. Pearl couldn't get everything from her parents' place, but she got what she could. Assuming this arrangement went well, Pearl believed she'd get more of her things over time.

Convinced the dogs were fine, Pearl went to the kitchen to wash dog slobber off her body. Then she took a comb from her purse and smoothed her hair out a little. She felt an uncertain bubble in her belly when she went back to the living room, and she sat down on the couch to keep watching Darren.

That man had demanded that he move her luggage without her help. "No, no. You relax!" That's what he'd said.

"Well," Pearl said once all the stuff was in a neat pile on the floor, "thank you for getting my bags."

Darren plopped onto his recliner and blindly pawed a table for the television's remote. "No problem. Mind getting me a protein shake?"

"Okay." She needed to get up anyway. The kitchen had to be cleaned. Plans for dinner had to be laid out, meat carefully laid in a sink of how water to thaw. Then she'd set her laptop on the dining table and play a game until it was time to cook. Of course, she'd put the laptop away when the food was ready.

Everything went on as if they'd been living this way for years, comfortable, quiet, and dull. Darren mostly watched something or read something. Sometimes he'd play with one of the dogs or take them out to see if they needed a quick potty moment.

Pearl was playing an RPG Maker game when he suddenly approached from behind and put his hands on her shoulders, essentially covering them. "Hey, what are you playing? It looks old."

"It was made only a few years ago," she told him as she used the arrow keys to move the sprite around on the map. "There are engines you can buy to make new games with these vintage inspired JRPG graphics."

After a short kiss on the top of her head, Darren asked, "What's a JRPG?"

"Japanese Role Playing Game." A sudden battle was randomly triggered. Exciting music and turn-based combat ensued. "But since the engine has been sold to people around the world, lots of these games weren't made by Japanese people, and not all the games made follow the JRPG style gameplay. Some are horror games."

"Horror?" He wrapped an arm around her front, not restraining her, more like draping his limb over her. "But they're tiny cartoons. What's so scary about them?"

"After this battle," Pearl said once a third of the enemies had been beaten, "I'll show you an old free horror game that was made with an engine similar to this one. The graphics are even less detailed, but I was too scared to finish it."

She actually had him playing the game on his own after three minutes. It was cute. She even lent him her headphones to ensure that he had the best experience. Pearl personally liked the game. Atmosphere and timing were its strengths. Sometimes she wondered if she should make a game. She had a vague idea of someone renting an old hotel in modern-day Yoshiwara, only to learn that building was once a brothel and an oiran's hateful ghost was haunting the place. But Pearl knew she didn't have the patience to do all that.

Occasionally shaking with quiet laughter, which was usually prompted by Darren's surprised little gasps and curse words, Pearl worked on dinner. It was getting darker, especially since it was winter. A nice pot of soup was in order. The leftovers could last a few days. Browning the ground beef wouldn't be difficult. She thought she'd have more trouble scooping it into the broth later. And the vegetable chopping would be a real bitch. She was always afraid of slicing herself, but at least she knew better than to freak out and refuse to do it. She just needed to be a little bit slower, more careful, as she worked with the knife.

"Okay, that's not fair."

"Hmm?" Pearl had the meat in a pan. "Did you die?"

"Yeah."

"Well, I hope you saved."

"I forgot."

Cutting and separating the meat with a spatula, Pearl gave a short laugh and said, "Story of every gamer's life."

She heard the dining chair being pushed back. "That was kind of fun." Footsteps echoing over to her. "Want to come visit my gym tomorrow? I'll get you a free pass for the day."

"I have lots of dusting and laundry to do. How about the day after?"

A short pat on her backside surprised her. She jolted a bit, but she smiled when she turned to look up at him. He said to her, "Sounds like a plan. Let me know when dinner's ready."

So natural. It all felt so natural.

When the soup, meat and all, was simmering in the pot, the flavors properly mixing, Pearl gave the countertops a few final wipes and went to give the dogs their dinner. Then she shut her laptop down, folded it up, bundled up the charger cable, and went to the living room with it. There, Darren asked her how she was doing.

"I really hate sitting in the dining chair while on the computer," she said as she put the laptop in its case. "If I'm going to stay here, I'll have to get a real desk and a chair. Might as well buy some coloring books while I'm at it." There would always be more variety online than at Walmart.

She was sitting down, looking online with her phone, when she heard Darren say, "You know, that's really cute." No sarcasm.

"What's cute?" Amazon had a sale on a coloring book with lineart based off of old American fashion plates.

"You don't really care about whether or not a hobby of yours is cool or grown up. You just go with it and have fun. No shame at all."

Clicking on another offer for a book with anime girls, Pearl said, "I learned a long time ago that part of being an adult is to not care about other people's opinions. You want to jack off to a grown dwarf's bare feet stepping in egg salad? Go for it. I don't have a reason to care."

"So, part of being an adult is not caring anyway, right?"

"Yep," she said.

Pearl put her phone aside. Gunner approached, jumping up onto the couch. He put his head in Pearl's lap and made a great sigh. "What a Sweetheart," Pearl said as she petted the dog's head. "And your coat's so pretty. Your Daddy takes good care of you."

He yawned. Somehow, that made him seem even more adorable.

"The dogs really like you," Darren said, looking over to her with happy wrinkles around his eyes. "That's one of the reasons why I decided I liked you too."

"Well that's good because I like the dogs." She stroked down Gunner's back. "They could be really tough guys but deep down they're just big fur babies that need lots of love."

The happy aroma of cooking soup soon got Gunner's interest, and he pointed his nose up for a few sniffs. Pearl knew that was her cue to get up and check on the food.

***

That huge bed.

Pearl was going to sleep on that huge bed.

It was intimidating.

She'd pulled the comforter up and settled it on the left side, or when she faced the foot of the bed it seemed to be the left side. On the right side, Pearl had put down a blanket she'd found in a wardrobe. Plus, two pillows. She needed two pillows to support her head and body. She was a stomach sleeper.

Shower. Pearl had to take a shower.

It felt so alien. That bathtub she'd scrubbed so often but had never been nude inside, that toilet whose shape she'd memorized, that sink, that mirror, the tile floor.

Standing under the running water was almost suffocating. Pearl had to force herself to chill out. Everything was fine. Stop being a whiny, weak little snowflake. That's what she told herself.

She didn't use a hairdryer. She thought she should only use them when trying to get her hair in a specific style. Instead, she squeezed excess water out and chose to let the air do its thing. She didn't even care if she dampened her pillow.

Howling.

Distant howling.

Pearl heard it. She thought of a fox or something. When a fox screamed it was nightmare fuel. She wasn't frightened. She'd heard similar things before. It was like hearing fireworks on Independence Day. Then she thought she heard an inhuman whine, but she couldn't be sure.

Didn't matter anyway.

She put on a pair of panties.

Back in the bedroom, Darren was standing near the bed, scratching his head and thoughtfully staring at the division Pearl had made. "What's with the other blanket?" he asked. He was wearing nothing but a pair of briefs.

"I'm a blanket hog," she quickly explained.

His shoulders lowering a bit, Darren said with a slightly defeated tone, "That's not very romantic."

"I won't be able to sleep unless I have my own blanket. I don't like sharing." Pearl settled herself under the blanket and turned over to hug her longer pillow. "Warning, I toss and turn a lot."

"Someone's high maintenance." He turned out the lights and climbed into bed. He smelled pretty nice, clean yet musky. The scent penetrated the sheets, pillowcases, and blankets. It warmed her body almost as much as his voice did. "But you make up for it."

"Okay ... well ... goodnight." She closed her eyes.

One minute later, Darren grunted and said, "You know what? Come here."

And Pearl was yanked out of her spot, out of her comfy blanket, right up to him.

"But," she gasped, "but we already did that today!"

A big wet kiss.

He was growling into her throat, practically hypnotizing her in the dark. His tongue sunk in and lapped against hers. Their saliva blended together. Pearl ran her palms up and down his chest, enjoying the body hair there. He wasn't a super furry beast but he certainly had his amount. She loved how it felt against her hardening nipples, soft belly, and clenching thighs. Her legs wrapped around his waist as she held onto him.

Darren kissed a wet trail from her cheek to the end of her throat. His teeth even gave a few pinches. "You're all mine, aren't you? Hm?"

"Hmmmmmm ... yes." Might as well say it. It wound both of them up inside, or Pearl assumed that was so. She certainly felt wound up.

Damn it, she even felt special.

His right hand squeezed one of her buttocks. "Is this pretty little ass mine?"

Her anus puckered at that, and she wasn't even thinking of anal sex, didn't even like it very much. "Yes! All yours!"

A quick pat on her behind, then he reached up and held one of her breasts. "These are my tits, aren't they?"

Shivering, she said, "Yes!"

"They bounce so good. They'd better be mine." Another sucking kiss on the side of her neck, more of his deep sighs and groans. "What about these cute little legs?" He held onto one of them, although it would be more accurate to say he'd taken her thigh. "Are they mine too?"

"As long as you want them!"

"What a good little girl."

More messy kissing, slurping, caressing, even light scratching. Pearl was on fire. Pulsing. She even rubbed her crotch against the man's belly, her cotton underwear serving as an interesting little barrier.

"God, Honey." Darren was holding one of her wrists to his lips. His words were muffled by his ridiculously drool-heavy kisses.

Spit was dribbling down her arm. It was almost gross, really, but Pearl told herself that nobody's perfect. Everyone gets nasty every now and then, and the darkness made this business feel less nasty. Besides, she was happy to have the attention.

"How do you make me so fucking hard?" He put a barely tangible bite on her forearm.

Pearl didn't have an answer for his question, and luckily he seemed to assume as much, because he didn't demand one. He only nudged her body a bit lower and put her other arm close to him, placing her fingers over the firm mass his briefs hardly contained.

"I've dreamed about your mouth on my cock. What am I supposed to do, Baby Girl?"

Pearl sighed up to him, "I'm sure you taste good. Why don't I take this off?" Her fingers hooked under the waistband and then she pulled the briefs down. She heard and partially saw him kicking the underwear away. She could see a little better now; her eyes had adjusted well, but it was still dark.

Positioning herself carefully, one arm supporting herself, Pearl moved in. His backside was on the mattress. The erection was pointing at the ceiling. The head was taken soon. Suave flesh, clinging heat. A savory tang. She heard Darren's voice rumbling again. "Oh yes, Baby."

Her tongue swirled around the head's base a few times. Then she hummed and moved her head down. Whatever she couldn't cover with her mouth was gripped by the hand of her free arm. She wondered how she'd been able to take this thing in her body before. Women could be quite flexible.

"Hmmmmmmmm ... you feel so good."

That was an obviously good sign for her. She let her fingertips tap him a few times as she ran her tongue up the rest of the shaft. Then she kissed the tip and sunk down again. The pattern went on for a while. Taking in quite a bit for a moment, then up for a few tongue strokes and kisses. She wondered if he curled his toes.

Some time passed, and then Darren said he wanted her on her hands and knees.

Huh, Pearl hadn't done that in a long time. As she assumed the position, perpendicular to the bed's length, behind her the lamp was clicked on. Her now wild, wet hair was dangling on one side. Her body was jostled with the mattress as Darren slipped away and opened the nightstand's drawer. A condom was flapped onto the little tabletop, but the wrapper wasn't torn just yet.

Those long fingernails of his lightly ran down her spine, making her shudder and gasp, as his left hand slipped between her thighs from behind. "Let me see those pretty little cunt lips." His fingertips were so blessedly harsh against those lips as he stroked between them, teasing her. She flexed and pulsed against his touch. "I love how you grip my cock, Honey." Two fingers slid up to her clitoris to give a teasing flick, then slid back. "You feel so damn good." He only dipped a little bit inside, finding new moisture. "Hm? You think I feel good too?"

Pearl licked her lips and gave a very eager yes.

Back to the little clitoris, back to the tiny thing that ached so much, Darren touched her again, small circles, tight circles, putting sexy words over her thoughtless whines and groans. She even moved her hips a little.

"You want my cock, Baby? You want it? You want my thick cock in you?"

Everything he said was so damn sexy. He could talk about drywall and make it sexy.

"Speak up, Little Girl. Use your words."

"I want your cock! Please!"

Two fingers pressed right in, rubbing on her G-Spot. Then those fingers spread a bit, torturing her slick channel with a false thickness, a cruel yet beautiful lie. Pearl was panting, even dribbling a little.

"You're so wet, Baby. You want Daddy's cock?"

What?

Her teeth seemed to vibrate from sudden pain when she closed her mouth and blankly stared out into the room.

12