In the House of Spite Ch. 08

Story Info
Don't wander into the woods.
4.7k words
4.48
3.3k
00

Part 8 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/07/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bark! Bark!

Pearl threw the ball.

Baby Blue ran over to the fence, where the ball bounced, and he picked that ball up. Visibly proud of himself, the Pit Bull pranced over to her and dropped the ball onto her waiting palm.

"Good boy!" She stroked and rubbed his head. Then she threw the ball again. Loyal and energized, Baby Blue went over to get it.

She heard the back doors being opened, then Darren's voice. "Hey!" He was home much earlier than normal. Did he get anything done?

"Hi! Dinner's cooking in the Crock Pot!" Again, Baby Blue put the ball in her hand.

"I know. It smells great." A short pause, and then Gunner ran past Pearl to get some pets from Darren. "Hey there! Want to go through the course?"

The weather was cool, but not as cold as it once was. Still, Pearl wanted to take a break. She put the ball on the ground and stroked Baby Blue's back. "Good Boy. You want to come inside?" The pretty white dog seemed to think that was a fine idea because he trotted over to the back entrance and waited for Pearl.

Inside, Pearl wiped some of her messy hair down and washed up. Then she checked on the Crock Pot. Totally fine. The house was fairly clean, although she could've wiped the windows and mirrors. She seriously folded her arms and nodded to herself. That could be done. Windex and paper towels were two of her favorite things.

All the mirrors were done when Darren popped over to her and asked, "Hey, want to go shopping with me?"

After a quick sneeze (Windex could do that to you), Pearl rubbed her nose on her sleeve and said, "For what? We have everything right now."

"Well, we're going out tomorrow." Some of his curly hair flopped over one of his eyes as he beamed down at her. "And I think you could use a pretty outfit and some makeup.

"I wish you'd told me we were going out sooner," Pearl said as she walked over to the nearest window and pulled the curtains back. "I want to wipe the dust off all these curtains tomorrow."

Snorting, Darren countered that with, "Tomorrow's Valentine's Day, and I haven't seen you dressed up yet, not even at church." Funny thing, since Pearl had moved in with him, she'd gone to church maybe twice. Darren still went sometimes, but even then his attendance dropped, much to his mother's irritation. And yes, Pearl had forgotten all about Valentine's Day.

"I guess you're right." She set the Windex bottle and paper towels on a sideboard and pulled her hair loose. Her fingers combed through the clean yet wild mass. "My hair could use a trim too. Split ends and all that."

Darren picked up a bundle of her hair and flicked the ends with his thumb. "There are a few walk-in beauty shops in town. You could get your hair trimmed and buy some nail polish there."

"My mom would love to trim my hair." She slipped her hair out of his fingers and stuck her tongue out at him. "And I think I have some old nail polish somewhere."

He bent down and kissed her cheek. "Humor me and get yourself taken care of."

Pearl shrugged. "Okay."

It was settled right there. Pearl made sure the Crock Pot was still on the lowest setting, the safest setting, and made sure she looked neat. Then she went with Darren off to town to get herself a temporary makeover.

While Darren boldly and unashamedly sat in the waiting area of a beauty shop, reading stuff on his phone, Pearl got a quick trim. Then she went over to Darren and asked if he wanted to help her pick out a nail polish bottle. Some minutes later, he'd picked up an adorable bright pink color. There was a hint of red in the shade, making a sort of electric crimson color. Some clear base polish was taken too.

They didn't go to Walmart for clothes shopping. Darren believed you could find sturdy clothing at Walmart but you wouldn't find much of anything that looked good on a five foot tall woman who refused to wear children's clothes out of pride. But Walmart did have decent makeup options ... and emergency last minute candies for Pearl to buy for Darren. The couple went to more specialized stores for the clothes and shoes.

On Valentine's Day, Darren took Pearl out to an Italian restaurant. He was wearing Pearl's favorite black jeans on him, so slimming. There was also a nice button up shirt that made him almost look like he came from a big city, the kind with skyscrapers. His hair was as fluffy as ever, which was just how Pearl liked it.

As for Pearl's look, she was a bit fancier. Knee-length, green dress. Thin, black, button up sweater. High tights. Black kitten heels. And a face of light makeup, no stuff on the eyes, just some foundation and blush with pink lipstick.

She couldn't remember the last time she went on a date.

It was warm and satisfying. The food was particularly wonderful, as it should've been. Pearl had some pasta dish with shrimp and marinara. Darren had a meatball dish with a side of vegetables. They shared bites with each other. They chatted about silly things. Jokes were told. Childhood stories were given. It was a lovely evening out.

Pearl had to go to the restroom soon. Darren thought this was a good time for him to go too. Some moments later, Pearl returned to the table, and she saw Darren walking there too.

A red rose was in the middle of the now messy table.

Darren sat down first. Then Pearl. She was the one to pick up the rose. "You didn't put this rose here before you left, right?"

"I don't know where the rose came from." He took it from her and examined it. "No note. No wrapper. Nothing."

"There aren't any roses on anyone else's table," Pearl said as her brow wrinkled. "I don't get it."

When their waitress happened to walk by, Darren got her attention and asked about it. "I didn't see anyone put it there," the waitress said, "but I've been serving a lot of people. It might've happened while I was busy."

Shrugging, Pearl said, "It's nothing, I guess. Could've been meant for someone else. I don't want to take someone else's present."

They left the rose alone when they had to go. Pearl pretty much forgot about it. Darren likely did too.

At home, Pearl made sure the dogs got fed. Then she washed her face and put on her normal everyday wear. She thought to do a quick chore, but before she could open the cabinet of cleaning supplies Darren had her arm around her waist, lifting her up, his nose on the side of her neck. She had to giggle.

There wasn't much of a warning. He carried her like she was already a bride. No more giggling. True, heavy laughter instead. "Hey," Pearl gasped out, "all you had to do was ask and I'd be in the bedroom real quick."

"Let me have my fun," Darren said as he proudly marched on. "You're a cute little thing and I want to eat you up."

Upstairs, on the bed, that's where she was finally let down, but he went down with her and held her tightly. Smiles and kisses. He called her a sweet girl, his little honey, and even cute little daddy's girl. That was when Pearl frowned up at him and said, "Hey, I don't want to call you Daddy."

That heart wrenching expression in his eyes, that tense and frozen look, it made Pearl think he was genuinely frightened. The muscles in his arms and fingers seemed to lock up. Even his belly felt harder. Pearl wanted to comfort him. She didn't even wait for him to think of a defense for himself.

"I'm not trying to kink shame you." She held onto a loving, warm tone. One of her hands slid up to his cheek. "It's just the word I don't like. Makes me think of my father, you know? Can't I just call you something else?"

His lips twitched, but the panicked lines in his face were smoothed away. "Is that all? It's just the word you don't like?" The fingernails of his right hand tapped and scraped on her hip. "I didn't creep you out, right?"

"No. No, no, no, no no!" Pearl led his lips down to hers for a tiny kiss. "It's a specific word thing." Another little kiss. "I don't think you're creepy." She twirled some of his hair around her fingers. "How about Pa? Can we do that?"

The word was pronounced like the word paw, but with more breath between the P and A and a slight extension in the syllable. Quite a few children called their grandfathers that, or a double version known as Papa (paw paw).

"I've never called anyone Pa before," she said as she hoped the obvious thought in Darren's face wouldn't lead to anything negative. "I can't associate the word with my family. It can be my special nickname for you."

Darren hummed deep in his throat and closed his eyes. He nuzzled her hair. His words buzzed into her scalp. "That doesn't sound bad at all."

Pearl's voice became a little more high-pitched. She even let her lower lip stick out. "I don't have a Pa. Can you be my Pa?"

He hugged Pearl much tighter then, and he actually rolled over with her once on the bed, which had her squealing. He was laughing in that regal, rough way that made her secret places quiver. Then he was over her, raining kisses on her face and neck. Once, his tongue ran up the center of her throat, and he whispered against her jawline, "I'll be your Pa as long as you'll be my Baby."

Pearl was so thrilled with that.

She'd comforted him. She wasn't about to let him feel disgusted over having a kink or two. Yes, Pearl had her limits, but she'd tell him what they were whenever they became relevant. He'd probably do the same for his limits. The relationship was still fresh. They needed to move slowly with certain things and firmly establish other things.

***

Another day, another set of dinner's dishes that had to be washed, or else Pearl would have to do it all in the morning. Even though she was doing a boring, everyday chore, even though nothing interesting was happening, Pearl's body was pink and her nervous little cunt was flexing.

Some minutes ago, after the couple had finished eating, Darren got bold.

He'd grabbed her shoulder and bent down to whisper a few things in her ear.

"I don't think you know what how badly I wanted you when you were the housekeeper."

Oh ... well, okay?

"When I saw you washing the dishes, I wondered what would happen if I put one hand down your pants and the other up your shirt."

Okay! Well he never did that, now did he? There's a difference between fantasizing about something and actually doing it. If he'd done that to her when she was still his employee she'd had done everything possible to make him bleed. Yeah, it would've been amazingly difficult since she was a tiny thing with no fighting skills and Darren was a giant creature that knew how to punch stuff. But damn it, Pearl would've tried.

None of that mattered too much now. Pearl was his girlfriend. If he wanted to ...

"You ever want to play pretend?" he murmured in her ear. "You ever want to pretend you're the housekeeper again? Ever want to taste something forbidden?"

Roleplay, huh? So early in this relationship?

Well ... it was a healthy way to act out one's kinks. And Pearl loved a bit of naughtiness.

So let's pretend she was the interested but proud little maid who only wanted to do her job, while Darren was the insistent boss that had to seduce her to get his way.

All that was why Pearl's ears were straining, waiting for Darren's footsteps.

Thunk, thunk, thunk!

She nearly dropped a saucer in the water. Then she hurried to wipe it clean and rinse it off.

"Hey."

Pearl swallowed something. She didn't know what it was.

"Hey, Pearl."

She was wiping a plate. "Yes, Sir?"

"You okay?"

"Yeah."

Thunk, thunk!

Heat at her back. Breath on the top of her head.

"Hey."

Darren's voice was butter, soft and partially melted butter. Pearl shivered. "Oh ... hi."

A hand on her waist.

She tried to get away. "What?!"

The other hand seized her ponytail.

A bit different than what she'd expected, but hey, it wasn't dull.

Pearl was held in place. Her wet hands slipped as she tried to grip the edge of the sink. Her head was forced backwards. Her eyes widened as she saw Darren's face. He quickly moved in. Upside down kiss. The hand on her waist slid up and under her shirt. And no, Pearl still didn't like wearing bras, at least not for the most part. His calluses on her nipple had her gasping in his mouth. As if frightened, she grabbed his wrist, but her fingers were still too slippery.

Darren's tongue dipped past her teeth to touch hers. Pearl's body softened. That might've been what he was looking for, because he soon let her go just long enough to re-position his hands and pick her up, holding her torso flat against him. Carrying her up the stairs was easy for him. What little fake resistance she gave felt more like an excuse to grind her groin on him.

On the bed, she looked up at him with a trembling mouth and frightened eyes. Then she turned her head away and said, "Please! This isn't right!"

"But you want it, don't you?" He went for her neck, where he kissed and suckled. It hurt a little, but her nipples ached and her pussy was already dripping into her panties. Pearl's toes curled in her socks and her hips rocked. Her fingers pretty much dried out on his shirt. And her voice kept alternating from something like a kitten's to something like a baby sloth's.

"Ah! Ahhhhhh!! Please!"

His teeth left her, and his next statements were put between lighter kisses. "Don't worry." Kiss. "I won't let anything bad happen." Kiss. "Let me make you feel good." Kiss.

"But ... but I ...?"

To her mouth.

A deep, humming kiss.

Alright. Pearl was seduced. She hugged him. She clawed into his hair. When he roughly pulled her pants and panties off, she moved her hips up to give him more room. Darren purposely chose his left hand to move between her thighs. That was the one with the shorter fingernails.

No words. They were too busy with their tangling tongues and blending saliva. But Pearl was perfectly able to moan when his long fingers slid around and teased the lips down there. Then, after popping his mouth away and carefully biting her ear, Darren put a finger in.

He only needed maybe ten little caresses on her G-Spot. Pearl begged for him to stop and put his cock in. She needed it. She needed it more than anything else. Darren laughed in her ear. That made her flinch and turn her head in the opposite direction.

Pearl was tempted to tell him to skip the condom. Why? He was taking his sweet time in getting the condom and undoing his pants, or it felt that way to her. She was in such a frenzied state. Everything felt too slow.

It turned out that kissing each other's mouths while the traditional intercourse was going on wasn't exactly possible, not without some severe bending. Poor Darren could only curl his spine so much. There was an alternative, though. He held one of her wrists and put his teeth on her arm. Pearl didn't care that she might end up with a hickey.

She was so quiet and loose. A happy limp noodle. Warm and gooey putty. All the movements in and out of her cunt felt ridiculously wonderful. Better than the finest massage. She contracted and shuddered around the thick stalk. She oozed and melted. The best part was that Darren had already learned that when Pearl was drunk like this, it was best if they both savored the moment. Slow and exquisite.

Well ... until Darren seemed to get tired of it and ram Pearl to the point of almost passing out. Almost. She held on by a thread and almost bit her tongue, but she was still able to have some sense of what was going on, even past the amazing rush of pleasure that had her screaming. She heard Darren holler out something like, "Jesus, Baby! Don't stop! Don't stop!" Then she heard his voice stretch out, "Feels so fucking good!"

Then, just as the rush was fading away, just as Pearl thought her body was done, Darren insisted on more. His fingers on her wrist nearly hurt. The pounding in her cunt so was fierce that Pearl couldn't breathe very well. Her chest was on fire.

"No!" Darren yelled down at her, his snarl so animalistic that Pearl was scared enough to look away. "You're going to cum again! You're going to fucking cum again! Is that understood?!"

Her free hand practically slapped her throat as she tried to make a word or two.

Oh god ...

He had her ass up in the air and her feet stupidly high. His cock was probably hitting her cervix.

"Answer me!! Fucking answer me!!"

Why ...?

He sounded so unreasonably angry. He sounded like he wanted to hurt her.

But he did no such thing, unless one believed a hickey was hurtful.

Still, why was Pearl's skin tingling? Why did her feet curl? Why did her clitoris throb in tune with her spasming, wet little opening? Why did she love this so much?!

She coughed out a yes, one of the tiniest yeses she'd ever used.

The phrase "Good Girl" was rolled out onto her arm. And he bottomed out. Fast, hard, stealing Pearl's breath and what little sense she'd gathered before. Again, the amazing waves of sensation surged between her thighs. Again, her greedy body took every thrust. Darren encouraged, or ordered, her about, depending on how one could view it. He barked down, "Don't stop! Don't stop! Cum! Cum! Cum!"

When it was finally done, when they were both panting and clinging to each other on the bed, their sweat mixing and cooling, Pearl still occasionally pressed on the softening cock and whined. Darren eventually muttered something like, "Feels so good when you cum on my cock." That made her whine a bit louder.

This relationship was still in the "honeymoon" phase. Of course it was still so much fun. Still, Pearl worried that something was wrong. Nothing was ever this perfect. Everything had a price.

***

Pearl's new coloring books were delivered to the house. She was so excited. She counted each one. Five. Five new pretty books that she could color in during her spare time. When Darren got home, she ran up to him and showed him her little stack. It was almost as if she was proud ... for some reason. Darren held out each book to admire them with her, and he playfully tugged on her earlobe a few times.

Later on, when she was coloring her first page, Darren walked by to put a glass in the kitchen sink. As he went back, he stopped at Pearl's side to bend over and grip her jaw. He nudged her head back and put a surprising kiss on her mouth. She dropped a coloring pencil, which kind of bothered her. Hoping to do something about that, Pearl moved, but Darren held her fast and dipped his tongue in.

Next thing she knew she was cuddling with him on the couch and mumbling the nickname Pa.

During the night, when Pearl was trying to sleep, there was a sudden barking. Then more barking.

Pearl was the one to sit up and say, "What the hell?" She shook Darren's shoulder. "Hey! Hey! Something's wrong!"

The man kicked nothing in particular as he woke up. "Huh? What?"

"Get a gun," Pearl said. "The dogs are barking at something."

He didn't even turn on the lamp. He pulled a long, two-handed gun out from under the bed and took some bullets from roughly the same place. Pearl saw his shadow move and heard the clicking. She was still afraid when he got up and left the room. He'd closed the door so quietly.

Nothing but a gun and a pair of underwear.

He might as well have been a naked warrior of ancient times with a sword.

But Pearl was too scared to be turned on by the thought.

The dogs quieted down. She heard more and more footsteps. Doors opening and closing. Eventually, Darren returned to the bedroom. He turned on a lamp and unloaded his gun. "It was nothing," he said. His eyes were understandably tired.

"That's good," Pearl sighed. "Did you make sure all the doors are locked?"

"Yes, Honey." He put everything away and turned off the lamp.

When he was comfy in his spot beside her, Pearl buried her face in her pillow and hoped everything was really okay.

12