In the House of Spite Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hot and musky. Full of flavor and swelling with blood. Pearl couldn't put all of it in her mouth, but she tried. Even as it grew and hardened, she kept trying. Her fingers kept to his thighs, holding the open pants and underwear out of the way. She wanted to please him, to keep his focus on her, to be right under his spotlight.

Her little cunt was already flexing against her panties as she listened to his eager and deep voice.

Darren tugged on her hair just enough to have her feel it. He cursed and hissed. He called her beautiful and a sweet little girl. When she snuck one hand in to lightly hold his balls, he shouted out, "Fuck! Oh fuck, Little Girl!!" Then, as he twitched in her mouth, he held onto her nape. She let her fingernails gingerly scratch at his scrotum. That made him rock his hips only a little bit. She gagged at first but then she adjusted her rhythm.

Before long, he pulled her head away. A little strand of saliva lingered, but Pearl swatted it off. He took her arm again. To the teacher's desk, he led her there. He wasn't particularly gentle. That was fine.

Her small hands and thin arms went to the tabletop. It was a spot where there weren't any supplies. She was bent over. She felt Darren undo her slacks and pull them all the way to her ankles. The air was warm but she still had goosebumps.

His tight fingers slid up and down her heated, hardly concealed pussy. He ground the cotton panties against her, silently calling for her moisture. Well no, actually, he wasn't silent. He was saying quite a lot of things.

"Aren't you mine now?"

Trembling, Pearl whined out, "Yes! Yeeeeeeessss!!"

"Is that right? You're not going to let anyone else have this tight little pussy?" He lightly pinched her clit through the fabric, which made her jump and squeak.

"N-no!!"

"You ever let a boy play with you before?"

She closed her eyes and put her face on an arm. "I ... I did. I'm sorry."

He was caressing her now, making a shape like the number eight. She moaned through her teeth and lips.

"Don't say sorry. You weren't mine." His free hand slid up her shirt, pressing on her back. "Did it feel good? Did you cum?"

The pulsing in her clitoris was worse than her heartbeat. "I don't know! I ... I really don't know! I guess ...?"

The panties were down! He'd yanked them down and put two fingers in her! "Damn, Girl. Do you always get this wet when I'm around?" He tormented her a little more, alternating between spreading her soft little opening and pressing down on her G-Spot. Then he pulled his fingers out and squeezed an ass cheek, smearing her own mucus on her flesh. "Well Little Girl, you'll know when you cum on my cock. Don't you worry."

Pearl gasped and tried to think of a reply. She couldn't. Even when the bare head of his cock was pressing through, even when he was holding her hips and telling her how good she felt, she couldn't think of anything to say. It was a tight fit, as it usually was, but that erection felt like it belonged there.

"How does a man's cock feel in you, hm?"

Her fingernails digging into the tabletop, Pearl whimpered. "I ... hnnnnnnnn ... it's so thick ... so big!"

"Yeah? You think you can go back to those boys now? Huh?" He grunted as he earnestly pounded, his balls slapping her. It was rough and bitter. Pearl almost chocked on her own drool. "Answer me," Darren said as he kneaded her buttocks. "Fucking answer me!"

She coughed. Then she wailed, "No! Nooooooo!!" A palm slapped down on the desk. "Too good! Too gooooooood!! I'm yours now! Youuuuuuuurs!!"

"Hmmmmmmmm! Fuck, Little Girl!! You're taking all of it!!"

It almost hurt. Even when Pearl was cumming she thought it almost hurt. She screamed so hard that couldn't hear Darren cheering her on. But she did eventually feel a few spurts of cum mixing into her.

The world was hazy and slow. Their breaths were fast and uneven. He pulled out, but then he leaned over her and gripped her waist. "You're my Good Girl," he panted out to her.

***

12