In the House of Spite Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tap!

Wasn't really a spank, nope. Didn't hurt. It was only a pat. It was more symbolic than anything. There were a few more taps while he said, "No more acting out."

Pearl mumbled that she'd do better. Then she pressed her lips to her arm and whimpered as she felt his fingers gliding around her cunt, just outside the labia, like he wanted to put an outline there. Then he stopped with a final little tap on her cunt. Of course it wasn't painful, but it did smack some fine sensation into her. She gasped and trembled.

"You'll do better, huh?" Darren let the long fingernails of his strumming hand play in her pubic hair. "You know you got to be my Good Girl, right?"

"Yes Sir." Pearl's feet curled and uncurled. Her toes spread out for a few seconds.

"Alright," he said with deep, gnarling voice, "but I'll have to make sure my Good Girl gives me what's mine."

The strumming hand left. The fretting hand replaced it. Pearl's breath froze as one finger went in, then two. Then her lungs and cunt both seemed to relax and rejoice.

"It's so good!" She was crooning. "So goooooood!!"

"Hm?" Darren's right hand slid down her thigh. "It's only my fingers. Come on. You think this feels good?"

Pearl clawed at the bed-sheets. "Yes Sir!"

"So you won't have any problem cumming on my cock, right?"

"Ah! Yes Sir!"

Right on the G-Spot!!

She was already contracting around his fingers. She could smell her own juices.

"You're pushing on my fingers, Sweetheart. Mmmmmmmmm ... it'll feel great on my cock." That was when he pulled his fingers out and teased her slit with his erection's head. Up and down, a few taps, it had her begging. He laughed; she could feel the tremors in his tip. "Hahaha, you want it that badly?"

"Please!!"

"Don't worry, Baby. I'll treat you right."

Oh god, he sure as fuck did. The first stroke was slow as if it was warning her, but Pearl didn't need a warning. She knew what to expect. When he withdrew, Pearl had a delicate moment where she thought she might panic. She needed him inside. Then he rammed back in, and she was drunk again. Fully dick drunk.

"Damn it," he growled down at her. "Why are you always so fucking tight?! Your pussy's ... gripping me ... oh fuck!" He actually lost his breath for a moment, but his cock twitched and flexed inside her. "Damn, I want you! I've always wanted you!"

All Pearl could manage to say was a random collection of curse words blended with heated moans.

"Cum on my cock! God damn it! I need to feel it on my cock!!"

Her breath was so fast. Her throat ached like she had a cold. Their sweat mixed. Their flesh slapped together.

"You're going to cum! You hear me?! Fucking cum! Cum!!"

Her belly pulsed at his demanding voice. The muscles around his cock seized and quivered. Pearl's limbs were practically lifeless. Darren had to hold her lower half up like she was a floppy doll. Her hands and feet were relaxed yet blushing.

She saw lights behind her eyelids.

And she shrieked.

Right there.

"Shit! Don't stop! Don't you dare stop!" Darren moved so quickly! So harshly! He might as well have left some imprints on her ass and thighs.

Then ... he ...?

Roared?

Howled?

Pearl's whole body buzzed. Her ears were hot. It was like she was falling deep into water, frightening, hopeless, desperate, unknown. But she couldn't do anything.

At the end of it all, they had to calm down. It took a long time.

And everything felt normal again.

***

12