In the House of Spite Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pearl even let one of her legs wrap a little on his body, feeling the unusual coat on more of her skin.

She was soon whining with each thrust, and they weren't gentle ones. The whole truck was rocking.

Vaguely, she wondered if he was close to ramming her cervix.

When she was quietly pressing on his cock, when she had a quick, but still intense orgasm, that was when the beast's rhythm became infrequent. That was when he literally howled, hurting her ears and startling her enough to make her scream and put her hands on her ears.

Hushed.

Only rough panting.

Then he shuffled and crawled off of her, going to the tailgate. Pearl heard him say, "Stay."

Fair, but she wasn't planning on going anywhere right then. The beast opened the metal flap in the bed cap and the tailgate. Then he left. Pearl heard him opening and then closing the doors up front. Then he returned and tossed something plastic-like on the cushion.

"Wipe," he said. A quick fumbling in the dark showed Pearl that he'd given her a pack of wet wipes, also called baby wipes. That would do nicely. She cleaned herself the best she could, although she thought she should get to a toilet, or a bush, soon. She tossed the package back to him, and he took it. Then he closed her off again.

Not long after that, the truck was moving.

Had he really stopped the vehicle just so he could snuggle and fuck?

What a funny set of priorities he had!

Pearl didn't fall asleep, but she was too tired to think very hard. She didn't even look through the window to see where the beast was taking her. She should've done so. She truly should've done so, but she didn't. She only rested on her belly and let her wispy brain cool down.

The truck eventually stopped once more. Pearl hoped the beast had taken her to a place with a real bed and some pillows. And food.

But suddenly, light? She sat up and looked through the window.

The wall she saw through the driver's windshield ... looked familiar.

The domestic tools, ladders and garden hoses and such, they also looked familiar.

In fact ... now that she could better see the interior of the truck, driver's and passenger's seat, console and all ...

Pearl was so shocked that she slapped the window and barked out, "What the shit is going on?!"

This was the same god damn truck that she'd personally driven for errands! This was Darren's old truck, just with a bed cap on it! They were in his garage!

The tailgate and bed cap's flap were opened.

No beast to be seen, well not a big hairy one with sharp teeth and claws. There was only Darren wearing nothing but a pair of loose sweatpants. He looked exhausted and pissed off. But his words didn't sound pissed off at all. They sounded so fucking grateful.

"Pearlie, come on. We need to get some sleep."

***

12