In the House of Spite Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fifteen minutes in, Pearl said, "What about my toothbrush?"

His fingers patted her shoulder. "I got some new ones."

"I don't have a change of clothes," she whined.

"I bought you some new clothes," he claimed as he bent over, putting his nose on her throat.

"What? New clothes?" Pearl wiggled and put a hand on his ribs. "This is getting dumb." She tried to push herself out of his arms. "What else did you waste money on?"

He grabbed her ponytail and held her to him for a heavy kiss. Pearl squirmed and tried to continue her questioning, but he growled into her throat and lulled her. Then she found even less room in her brain for worry, because Darren was holding and kissing her like he thought he'd never do so again. His tight fingers and assertive pressure had Pearl feeling that she was in for another treat of a romp.

There was only a short moment where Darren paused the stream and then picked her up. He carried her out of the living room and up the stairs. It was a little bit daunting. Pearl didn't know this house. She clung to him as if she thought she'd be thrown down soon.

The master bedroom he put her in was pretty huge and, like the rest of the house, mostly empty. The bed was appropriately big. It had tall posts on each of the frame's corner and comfy looking bedclothes.

Darren laid her on the mattress and bent over her, kissing and lapping at her throat, slurping and nibbling too. Pearl's moans weren't constant, but she felt like it. She pulled her shirt away to give that rough tongue room for her breasts. He even sucked on her nipples, taking turns, while letting his longer fingernails graze down her thigh. Each little touch of teeth and lips sent tight vibrations down her belly and to her clitoris.

"Ah! So good!" Pearl tugged a bit of his soft hair, but then her hand was torn away.

His eyes so heated, Darren stared down at her and put her thumb in his mouth. She'd broken a nail recently, and for the sake of evenness she'd cut her nails short. But there was still a coat of bright blue polish.

Blood flushed in her cheeks and nose as she shyly turned her head away. She heard and felt his humming. Then his tongue whirled around her digit and his teeth gave the lightest, sprightliest touches. She imagined his tongue dancing around her most intimate areas, which only made her twitch and grind her hips more often.

He popped his lips off her thumb and purred down to her, "You have no idea how much I want you right now."

Still? After all this time? That was a good sign.

With a dazed smile, Pearl looked back up at him. He kissed the side of her index finger. Then he let her hand go and started undoing her pants. Pearl helped to get the panties off too. He almost scratched her ankle when he took her socks off. Pearl sat up then. She put a finger through one of his belt loops and said it wasn't fair for him to be dressed while she was naked.

Pinching her ear just enough to make her eyelid jerk, Darren wiggled his nose and said, "I'd rather have you first." He pried her finger away from his pants and kissed the connected hand. Then he told her, "Lie back and put your cunt on my face."

Happily murmuring to herself, Pearl put her back to the mattress and put up no resistance when Darren readjusted her hips and knelt down. One of her pinkening feet rose to stay on the mattress' edge. The other foot and its leg were draped over the man's shoulder and back. Her eyes closed as she felt his fingers press on her thighs. She gasped at his first kiss on her labia. Then she sighed and crooned as his tongue slid between that labia.

"Oh ... ohhhhhhhhh ... yes!"

He gave an intrigued little hum and used his left hand to hold her little pussy lips apart. Then the wide top of his tongue slid over her opening and teased her clitoris. He stopped to roll his voice into her. "God ... oh god you taste so good." He sunk his tongue inside to lick all around.

Pearl rocked her hips and whined, "Oh Pa! Paaaaaaaaah!!" She made a short gasp. "I love when you eat me up!"

"Hmm?" Darren put his left hand back on her thigh and licked his way out of her cunt. "You do? You want me to gobble you up?"

One of her hands flew up to her breast to knead it. "Yes! Please!"

The tone in his next hum reminded her of a chuckle. "Mm hm! You don't have to ask, Baby. I want to eat you up all the time. Hmmmmmmmm." He put his tongue right back in for a deep kiss. Then one of the little labia was held between his lips for a moment.

Both legs were now on Darren's body. Her toes nearly hurt. The lengths of her fingers pinched a nipple. Her head moved back and forth. When the man's lips went to her clitoris, her voice turned uneven and painful. He suckled with a rhythm she couldn't keep track of. Her back curled. Then she had such a hard orgasm that her legs flailed and her voice almost gave out.

Pearl was flinching and twitching when he was slowly licking at her, occasionally mumbling a few words out. Then he slipped out from under her legs. She heard his clothes being pulled and dragged. Her eyelids hardly broke apart. The ceiling seemed so far away.

"Pearlie?"

A hungry voice.

Her legs and arms lazily stretched. Her toes felt the carpeted floor. "Hm? What is it?"

His right hand was on her left thigh. His long nails reminded her of Reese's claws. "You ever think about having a baby?"

"Aha!" She smothered her laughter with her hand. Then she opened her fingers and said, "Well not right now. I'm on the pill."

"Then stop taking the pill." He was caressing her belly with his left hand. "I think you'd be a good mommy."

"You have to wait for the hormones to get out of your system." She giggled when he lightly tapped the area around her belly button. "We can't try for a baby right now, and I want to be tiny for my wedding dress."

"Hmmmmmm ... let's have a baby right after we get married." He left her just long enough to snatch up a pillow. It smelled like fresh laundry and felt quite satisfying under her hips.

"Now is not the time." She wanted to giggle again.

She heard his nails rustling through her pubic hair far much more than she felt it.

"But I want you nice and pregnant, Baby."

Pearl looked down at him. His cock was firm in his grip. The head was dark and there was already a tiny bit of liquid leaking out. He really was ready to go. Sometimes, she still hardly believed such a man could look at her and get so excited. Did he really think she was that sexy?

"Please don't make me think about hard stuff like that," Pearl said. She pushed herself up a bit, but he quickly nudged her shoulder to get her back down. She bounced, but she barely responded to it. She did respond to Darren holding her hips and sinking his bare cock into her. Her breath went crazy again. One of her hands slithered down to her spread cunt and she pressed her fingers against her sore clitoris.

"That's right." He dragged himself out so slowly, then put himself back in much the same way. "Rub that pretty little clit."

She barely could. It almost hurt. Just a few taps had her gasping.

And then, fur grew, rubbing against her. The form pressing into her morphed. She saw the great beast and felt him pulse in her cunt. That was when she screamed again. He was over her, ramming into her, howling and drooling. Pearl was soon coughing. She couldn't withstand anything on her clitoris anymore. She clawed at the bedclothes and just let it all happen.

God ... his furry ballsack just slapped and slapped against her ...

Saliva was all over her belly and chest when he finally roared and shuddered, when Pearl knew he was spraying all over her insides. He actually ripped some of the bedclothes.

When he fell on top of her, he was already turning back to his human form, and the hair on his head was curly and soft again.

Pearl whined and squeezed out from under him, making his dick slip away. Her legs gave in when she tried to stand up. But she took some breaths and pushed herself to her feet. Then she saw a door that had to be the entrance to a bathroom. She carefully wobbled over there to open it up.

Yep. A bathroom. Cold and empty, but the appliances and necessities were there. She used the toilet and washed up. Then, still nude, she went downstairs to get her purse. She stopped to kiss Darren's dangling foot on the way. He was pretty listless. He brought one of the pillows to his face.

Downstairs, she got her phone from her purse. She wanted to text her parents about all this excellent, if peculiar, news. Before she could do so, she got a text from an unknown number.

"Hey, it's Darren. I lost my phone and keys. Where are you?"

***

12