In the Jungle

Story Info
Her fantasy becomes his.
3.7k words
4.48
6.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As you stood over me on the bed, I was already feeling thwarted by my bonds.

Fuck.

And we hadn't even truly begun.

I was on my back. Completely stripped. My thighs were spread and pushed up toward my chest, bound to my forearms to keep them in place. I was acutely aware of how vulnerable the position left me.

My gaze swept up your figure, which was foreshortened by the extreme perspective. You were naked, but for a pair of pale, lacy green panties. Your nipples were erect and your face was lit with anticipation. "Wondering what I'm up to, lovely?", voice husky with want, yet still dancing with impishness. How do you do that?

"I considered putting a gag on you. Just to render you that much more helpless, give me that much more control while I fuck you. I knew it'd look drop dead sexy on you too. But you know me. I don't like to do anything the standard way."

Your feet were on either side of my head. Lowering your hips slightly, you were almost in a crouch, your thigh muscles taut. "I remembered you asked to watch me masturbate and realised I could combine that with a lovely way to personalise your gag."

Slipping your hand into your panties, you brought your fingertips level with your clit. My attention was riveted by the slow rotation beneath the fabric.

"Aren't you gonna take off your panties?", I wondered aloud.

"Greedy boy. All things in the fullness of time. Aren't you enjoying the view you have?"

"Yessss."

"Oh, my sweet George." Tenderness supplanted mischief in your voice. "Not to worry. I'm gonna give you everything you want. And a few things you didn't know you wanted."

While your fingers continued their circuit, your other hand cupped your breast. Smoothing it up to the peak, seizing the engorged nipple and stroking its length, up and down. "D'ya see what you do to me? D'ya see, hon?"

"Oh, God, Stephanie. What do you think you're doing to me?" My cock throbbed, but I was helpless to address the need.

As the activity inside your undergarment intensified, I saw a dark stain spreading slowly through the gusset. The fingers on your tit persisted with their caresses as well. Your eyes fluttered shut and you breathed, "Oh, George."

My name, given such power.

"Oh, George."

Laced with love, longing and lust.

"Oh, George."

The motion inside your panties quickened, stirring impossibly erotic wet sounds. "Fuck!" you growled, eyes flashing wide, then clenching shut. A primal grunt was drawn out into a piercing moan as your entire body spasmed. The crotch of your lingerie was sodden all at once and the overflow spilled from the hem on either side and streamed down your trembling thighs. After seconds that seemed to stretch into minutes, your knees buckled and you collapsed on the bed beside me, panting.

I looked over at your heaving figure. Your eyes still closed, lips parted and strands of hair pasted to your face by sweat. "Christ. You are so beautiful." I whispered with reverence in my voice. Eyes opening, you granted me the smile I so adore.

You removed your panties, using the already saturated material to sop up the wetness on your inner legs. Cradling my face with your other hand, you instructed me, "Open your mouth, love.", and stuffed the dripping garment inside. A chiffon scarf from the nightstand was tied around, holding the makeshift gag in place.

Jesus.

My head was filled with the taste and smell of you. An intimacy which deepened as you climbed between my splayed legs and stretched out atop me. Your fingers sifted through my hair as you showered my face with kisses and my ears with endearments.

"Ahem."

You'd just ensured that I had no way to respond other than with a questioning glance.

"So, would you like an encore?"

I nodded my assent with what must've been comical zeal, given your following burst of laughter.

"I'll take that as a 'yes'. All right, then", you rose again to stand astride me on the bed, "let's see if I can convince my quivering thighs to cooperate."

Oh my, the view I had of your physique. A symphony of sultry curves and taut muscles. As you flexed again into a near crouch just over my face, your glistening pussy lips dripped residual dew onto my face. Though your essence filled my mouth, I ached to lap at this fresh outpouring.

Your hands were already active again, one hand at your breast, the other at your cunt. This time, there was no material to conceal your growing excitement. The contours of your sex were swollen and spilling freely. Rivulets poured down your inner thighs and stray droplets spattered upon my upturned features. "Oh, George, my darling George, seeing that hunger in your eyes," you were almost panting the words at this point, "I could do this all day for you. Just keep cumming and cumming. Watching that delicious need building in you."

My heart raced. My erection streamed in homage to your beauty and ardour. Every atom of my being steeped in pure, naked lust. Rowelled with the compulsion to devour you. A compulsion utterly defeated by your restraints.

When your second orgasm hit, the absence of panties allowed me to enjoy the full effect of your pleasure. You showered my face, neck and shoulders with a viscous rain of cum. Lowering yourself until your sex molded itself to the curves of my face, you smeared yourself all over me, your breath still coming in ragged gasps. The scent, the lewd, moist sounds, the slippery feel, the sheer wantonness of it, was almost enough to drive me mad.

After several minutes of this singular attention, the adrenalin rush must've passed, because you flopped down next to me again, exhaling theatrically. You rested for a few minutes on your back, one leg draped over mine. When your breathing had calmed, I made a muffled sound to gain your attention. You turned to look at me questioningly. Tugging the scarf from my mouth, you removed the panties.

"Stephanie, hon, what are you waiting for? Let me loose, already. My turn now..." Before I could say another word, you replaced the undies and the scarf, reducing my pleas to incoherent sound.

Rising to straddle my waist, you looked down into my eyes, "Sorry, sweetheart, but I'm not entirely sure you're gonna get a turn tonight. I'm afraid I've built up a fairly substantial need and it may require the rest of the night for me to work it out of my system. If you're a good boy, I'll let you have the entire night tomorrow, if you want." You lowered your torso until it reclined on mine. Bringing your lips to my ear, you whispered, "Besides, my love, I promise you, you'll enjoy my turn every bit as much as I do."

With that, you wriggled off the bed and made your way to the nightstand. From the drawer you withdrew a dildo, its harness and a bottle of lube, holding them up as if they were long-lost treasures.

While I looked on, you shook out the harness, put your feet through the leg loops and pulled them up over your thighs. Then, you adjusted the straps until the cod piece settled over your pussy. In another moment, the dildo was firmly seated, and I took in the riveting sight of my baby sporting a cock of her own. Looking down at the new appendage jutting from your groin, you began to stroke it, almost reverently. "God, I love the weight of it. The look of it protruding from my body. The feeling of power it gives me."

Crawling back onto the bed to sit on my chest, you gazed down at me, caressing my face. Your hand slipped behind my head to undo the scarf's knot. "I need that sweet mouth of yours for a bit." The panties were removed and cast aside. Your fingers continued gliding up and down the length of your life-like erection. "Sometimes, I think it's a good thing I wasn't born a man. I might never have done anything productive if I had one of these within easy reach every day."

"If I had a cock", you went on, slapping the dildo playfully on my sternum, "would you still love me?"

"Always."

"Would you still want me?"

"Yes."

"Would you let me fuck you with it?"

"Anything. So long as it's with you."

Rising up onto your knees, you crawled forward until the crown of your erection rested on my chin.

"Would you suck me?"

In answer, I lifted my head and wrapped my lips around the tip of you, laving my tongue underneath. As I drew more of your length into my mouth, I heard you moan above me. I glanced up to see your gaze directed at your shaft disappearing inside me. Your mouth hung open and your breath came in gasps.

How many people are so blessed as I? To have a mate who trusts me with her innermost desires.

Allows me to bring them to life.

And craves the chance to do the same for me.

I knew I was giving you a cherished fantasy and the thought aroused me more than I can tell.

After I'd been lapping and kissing for several minutes, you leaned forward to plant your palms on the mattress above my head and stood on the balls of your feet. Grabbing my hair, you shoved my head to the bed and held it there. Your hips were raised over my face, your cock dangling down till the tip just kissed my lips. "Suck me." You rasped, lowering your pelvis, pushing your length inside my willing mouth.

Then withdrawing slowly.

And back in again.

All the while, maintaining a firm grip on my hair, keeping me in place.

You increased the tempo, your eyes never leaving the recurring, cadenced peekaboo. You began to exhale my name in a half moan, half whine. Peppered every so often with barely intelligible instruction and encouragements:

"That's it, baby."

"Suck me."

"Just like that."

"FuckingChrist. That's it."

Though I never once saw you touching yourself, after some unknown passage of time spent fucking my face, your body suddenly seized up. A series of tremors tore through you and your moans escalated into full-throated wailing.

I simply watched in awe, only inches beneath you, as you shivered and shook, riding out the waves of pleasure.

I don't know how you managed to hold yourself up that way through such unbelievable tension and release. But, when the pulses finally subsided, you shuffled backwards until your form was directly over mine. Trembling arms lowering, you came to rest on me, sweat mingling with mine. As your breathing calmed, I became aware that I too had been panting as if I'd run a race.

For several minutes, you relaxed, head nestled on my chest, respiration slowing, one hand idly tracing patterns over my arm and flanks.

As if an assigned rest period had ended, you suddenly sat up, retrieved your still dripping panties and replaced them in my mouth. The scarf was tied in place again, "I'm done with your mouth for the moment and I don't want you to think you can plead your way out of this. You're all mine tonight, sweetie. You gave me carte blanche and I'm gonna take you at your word." Gazing boldly at me, eyes faintly narrowed, nostrils flaring, "Say hello to your lioness."

"The cage was part of another world and we are well and truly in the jungle now."

Gathering up the bottle of lube, you slipped from my body to stand between my open, upthrust legs. "You know what's coming next, don't you?" As if to answer your own question, I watched you upend the container, squeezing out a generous helping into your palms. You smeared it along the length of your new member with a flourish, husking, "I can see the lust all over your face, love. Hell, your whole body's quivering with it. You really, really want this, don't you?"

I was lost in your gaze, Alice down the rabbit hole, but I managed to bob my head in agreement. Were your scarf and undies not already causing it, I'm sure my mouth would be agape.

"Y'know, whenever you're fucking me face to face with you on top", As you spoke, you moved between my legs and poured more gel onto your hands, "I'm intensely aware of the motion of your hips. That primal movement, thrusting this beautiful cock", you wrapped your fingers around my shaft and began a measured stroking, "in and out of me."

"How long I've ached to switch places with you. To feel my hips pumping, pushing and pulling the length of me. Now you can look into my eyes while I'm violating you, entering that beautiful body of yours. Taking complete possession of you." You brought your face scant inches from mine, searched my eyes and asked, "Does that sound as delicious to you as it does to me?" I could only move my head up and down, uncoiling a moan into the makeshift gag.

The cheeks of my ass were already pried apart by the way you'd bound my legs. You used the easy access to spread lube all over the area, concentrating, of course, on the crinkled opening at the center.

As you nestled your hardness against my opening, you grabbed me by my hair and pulled my face close to yours. Your beauty was magnified by passion and want. Through gritted teeth, you hissed, "You've been thinking about this for days now. Until your craving has reached a fever pitch. Don't worry baby. I'm gonna give you what you need." With that, you nudged your cocktip past my tight outer ring of muscle and through the frenzied nerve endings. The panties and scarf didn't do much to muffle my grunt of surprise and pleasure. At that point, you broke the locked gaze to look down, open-mouthed at what you were doing to me. Watching mesmerized as my ass slowly swallowed your length. Unconsciously moaning at the sight.

Your hips inched forward. Slow, but steady. I struggled to keep my head from lolling back, eyes clenching in ecstasy. I wanted to concentrate on your expression. Pay close attention to the subtle, shifting manifestations of rapture written there.

Finally, you were all the way in. Groin pressed to my cheeks. Still gripping my hair, you bestowed another burst of soft kisses on my features while you withdrew your shaft. My tight channel held fast to you, reluctant to let you go.

Hooking your hands 'round my thighs for leverage, you drove inward again with a shade less gentleness. As if reminding me that you meant to fuck me. And fuck me hard. You rocked back with a bit more zest too. All I could do was groan.

The combination of vulnerability, intimacy, trust and sheer, uninhibited lustiness was scintillating. As your hips began a steady, fucking motion, any vestiges of reticence I may have had vanished like smoke. I thrust my ass back at you with matching zeal. You ratcheted up the intensity by wrapping your fingers around my cock, shuttling up and down through the generous glaze.

Tip to base, you slammed into me now. My ass heaving back with equal force. "Oh, my sweet boy, how I adore your eagerness." You never stopped pumping while you spoke. Your fist stroked my length relentlessly. "Later, I may get rid of that gag just so you can tell me how much you need this." Your chuckle had an almost feral quality, "Oh, yes. I'm gonna make you beg me to fuck you." God, but that truly got in amongst me. Your taunting words, the things you were doing to my body. The glorious things... oh.

Oh, God.

Oh, God.

There was a storm brewing deep inside. Seething in my balls. Roiling in my cock. You had reduced me to an engine of pure,

naked

want.

Nothing else existed for me, but your hand stroking my shaft

and your cock pumping in and out of my ass.

Sweat streamed down my brow, some of it stinging my eyes. Behind the gag, a scream was uncoiling and a storm of spunk was ready to escape my balls. You must've seen the signs too, because you halted your fist and your hips simultaneously.

The panties and scarf did little to muffle the whimper that escaped me. Releasing my thighs, you yanked me by the hair until we were nose to nose. Your voice was low, an almost threatening rumble, "No, no, lovely. You don't cum until I give you permission. Surely you understood that." Oh, Christ. I'd have given you all the begging you wanted right then and there, if not for the goddam gag. How I cursed that wretched material which seemed to come between me and all the filthy desires I'd never dared admit. Not even to myself.

Planting your palm in the middle of my chest for leverage, you began to push away from me. Your retreating hips taking that coveted length out of me. "No! God, no! Please" I wanted to scream it. Plead, wheedle, whatever it took. Instead you gave a little shove to my breastbone, rasped, "Stay.", then withdrew yourself completely.

Leaving me empty. Desolate.

"Look at you." Joy ignited your features. "You know, you don't need words in order to beg. Here's what you crave," you wrapped the fingers of one hand around your own erection. Curling your other hand's index finger in a come hither gesture, "come and get it."

With my arms and legs bound as they were, it was damned difficult to wriggle towards you. When I was close enough, at last, I carefully positioned my asshole so that it was pressing against your cocktip. I shoved forcefully down, but was halted by a stinging slap to my bottom. This caused me to reflexively clench around your crown. My moan was muffled, but unmistakable.

"I didn't give you leave to lunge like that." Another searing blow. "Slowly. I want to take my time sodomising you. Revel in every delicious, vanishing centimetre."

"Understood, my sweet?" I nodded my acquiescence. My saliva had combined with your cream to oversaturate the panties in my mouth. Drool streamed from beneath the scarf. My entire body was sheened with perspiration. "Good. Then you may lower yourself. Slowly." You dragged that last word out, as if to make sure your meaning was clear. "When I'm ready for a hard-driving fuck", you snarled, "you'll know it."

I eased my self downward, bit by bit while you watched with rapt attention. "That's a good boy", you crooned, gripping my cock again as reward. Sliding your fist up and down. It all felt sooo good.

When my sheath had swallowed maybe half your length, you commanded, "Stop." I obeyed, but mewled with frustration. Excruciating need howled in me, but I held it in check. Your hand had also halted its ministrations. Raising it to my eyes, you splayed your fingers so that I could see the thick webs of my arousal that spanned between. "You're learning, lovely." You smeared the juices all over my face, hair and throat. "You're learning. Push down again. Gently"

After what seemed like forever, you were in me to the hilt again. Filling me. My sweaty cheeks nestled against your groin. Then, slow, tantalising withdrawal. Hand busy on my shaft. Tempo of fucking and stroking increasing by barely perceptible increments.

"Oh, my sweet George... I love how much you want my cock. How you're aching for me to fuck you. Let me give you what you need." Thrusting deep, hard, filling me all at once, fuckfuckfucking me to the hilt. Slamming into me as I shoved back with equal savagery. Your hand flying on my cock, juices splashing. Other hand clutching my hair.

Heat coalescing inside me.

Fire stoked and raging.

Overwhelming me.

Nose to nose, you spat through gritted teeth, "That's it. Give it to me. Give me everything."

I wailed, the gag doing little to quiet the sound. Pleasure boiled inside me... and released before I knew it was happening.

"That's it baby. Just let it go."

Mindless.

Exploding.

Frenzy.

Ropes of hot cum spurting onto my belly and chest.

My ass spasming around your still fucking cock.

You filling and emptying me as I bucked and writhed.

**********

Calm eventually descended upon me. I returned to a time and place where I knew my own name.

And here you were, on top of me, smiling down beatifically. Watching me catch my breath.

Your hips still moving, but gently now, as if you couldn't yet quite relinquish that pleasure.

Not that I was eager to have you stop.

The serene in and out was delicious. The nerve endings in my ass were still zinging. My cock dribbling after-spill.

"How are you, darling?"

12