In the Kitchen with Daddy

Story Info
Some quick fruity fun with stepdad starting in the kitchen.
2k words
4.24
73.4k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(An older story about Heather and her stepdad)

"Daddy, I missed my period," Heather sang excitedly as she skipped into the kitchen where Caledon, her stepdad, sat eating breakfast.

Caledon dropped his fork and groaned. "Aww, fuck, come on, baby. That's not funny."

She stomped her foot in her fluffy pink sheepskin slippers. "I'm serious!"

He pointed an accusatory finger at the nineteen-year-old. "No, you're not. Stop. Let me eat my breakfast, huh?"

"But, daddy," she whined. She lowered her shorts a little and rubbed her belly, bare under her large but cropped V-neck, rib-knit sweater that hung over a shoulder.

"I'm not listening," he said as he poured more maple syrup over his waffles. "Tuning you out."

"Gonna get a baby bump soon," she said. "You'll be so proud of me."

"Yeah, I'll send you a postcard from hell after your mom chops my head and my dick off." He began eating again. Then he stopped to look at her still standing there. "Please tell me you're kidding." When she only grinned, he added, "Oh, come on. Don't be mean. Be honest."

She grinned wider and danced a little.

"Okay, now I know you're kidding," he said and focused on his plate. But he still looked up. "Right?"

She went to the counter to grab a banana.

"It-it-it can't be me," Caledon said. "Who are you dating now? That, that Roger guy, right?"

"Yeah," she said with a shrug.

When she turned to him, he was wiping his brow and looking stressed. She giggled at him.

"That's not fucking funny, baby!" he said.

She only laughed louder.

He grabbed the edge of the table and stood up. "Bumpkin?"

She tried to escape, but he caught her and pulled her back into the kitchen.

"Oh, you're in for it now, baby girl," he said.

"Ah, no, no, daddy!"

She squirmed over his arm. She was expecting a tickling or a ribbing. Instead, she received a loud and hard spank to her ass.

Her eyes went wide as she looked back at him. "Ooh, you fucker!"

"Ha," he said. He spanked her again even harder.

He chuckled. He liked how her ass jiggled under her shorts.

"Does it hurt?" he asked.

"Yes!" she said.

"Good."

And he let her have it again twice while she squirmed and stomped and struggled to get away.

"Gonna scare me like that this early in the morning?"

Three more spanks and she was begging for mercy.

"Daddy, I'm sorry, I'm sorry."

He put his hand on her braided hair and patted her head. "Had enough?"

She turned her face to him. "Again," she said.

He laughed and drew his hand back. She closed her eyes, bit her lip, and waited for it.

Another loud spank and she cried out.

The dog Daisy came running into the kitchen to see the commotion.

"Daisy, save me!" Heather said, reaching out for the dog.

After two more spanks, Caledon helped her stand up straight.

"What's going on up here?" came the voice of Mary, Heather's mom and Caledon's wife.

By the time she got in the kitchen, her husband was sitting and eating again. She looked at them curiously while holding her phone.

"Daddy tickled me," Heather said.

Caledon shrugged. "She started it."

"They're crazy," Mary said to the phone. She strolled around the kitchen still talking. "So anyway..."

Heather leaned close to Caledon while keeping an eye on her mom. She whispered in his ear, "We should do that more."

"What?" her stepdad whispered back.

"Spanking stuff. Kinky stuff."

"Handcuffs and whips?"

She made a face and thought about it. "Maybe once to try. I won't whip you too hard."

"Ha." He ate his hash browns but peered at Mary. "Who are you talking to?"

"Hang on," Mary said to the phone. "Mario. He says he can fix the bathtub. He needs a thermo-something mixing valve something. Should he go ahead and buy it?"

"Yeah, go ahead."

"Yeah, green light, Mario," she said to the phone. Something Mario said made her grin. "Sure." Her face turned serious as she looked at Heather. "By the way," she said to her daughter. "Your dad tried to call you. Give him a call back. Okay."

Mary was about to return to her conversation when Heather said, "My daddy's right here."

Mary looked at her. "No, I mean your real dad."

Heather said again, pointedly, "My daddy's right here."

Mary made a curious face. "Okay." She returned to her conversation with Mario and paced out of the room down the hallway.

Caledon looked up at Heather who was leaning on the counter smiling at him, holding the banana. She put the unpeeled banana in her mouth.

He sighed, shook his head, and looked over his pretty stepdaughter. He stood up. She swayed there holding her banana with both hands. He took another look down the hall, then he walked up to Heather.

"Daddy's right here?" he said.

She bit her lip and nodded.

He put his hands on her waist and brought his face close to hers. She didn't look up, so he planted a kiss on her forehead. She put her hands on her his chest, playing with his construction vest. He played with her shorts.

"Stretchy," he commented.

"Spandex-y," she said.

"Mm," he said, planting another kiss on her forehead.

"You likey?" she asked.

He played with the waistband. "Me likey," he replied.

She dropped her hands to her shorts and began peeling them down.

Caledon became a little nervous, but he didn't stop her.

She peeled them down to her knees. She lifted her arms.

"Pick me up."

He took her under her shoulders and lifted her up until she was sitting on the kitchen counter.

He looked back down the hallway.

"She's doing laundry," Heather reassured him.

"Ah, fuck," he said staring at her navel and her thighs and her exposed pussy.

She opened her legs a little more.

"Oh, man," he muttered.

He was about to reach for it when he saw her take the banana. He was confused. His mouth dropped open. He shook his head at her. Then he grinned and cursed as she placed the banana at the opening of her vagina.

"Oh, shit," he said. He looked back down the hall quickly before looking back at what his stepdaughter was doing.

She was massaging the wet banana into her pussy.

He exhaled, holding the counter on either side of her, watching.

She pulled it out slowly.

He smiled at the way the lips of her labia held on to the banana as it slid out.

"Nice," he said.

She gasped a little as she reinserted the banana into her. He watched her do it again a few more times.

"That's beautiful," he said.

"I can push it out with just my pussy, daddy," she said softly.

"No way."

"Look."

He looked back at the hallway nervously in case Mary was coming.

"Daddy, you're not looking!"

"I'm looking, I'm looking."

He held his mouth open in bewilderment as the banana slipped out of her by itself.

"No hands, daddy!" she said. "I can push a baby out."

He laughed and grabbed the banana before it fell on the floor. He put it aside and brought his face to hers. She put her hands around his neck. She wanted to wrap her legs around him, but the shorts were still at her knees. She shifted angrily.

"Daddy, help me," she whined.

"Shit," he said. But he still pulled the shorts down to her ankles and over her fluffy slippers. He stood back up. Now she could fully wrap all her limbs around her stepdaddy. They didn't kiss yet. They hugged.

He was about to kiss her, but she put her hand on top of his head and pressed down.

He complied and squatted down to bring his face between her legs.

"Lick, daddy," she said.

"Oh, baby..."

"Now."

"Yes, ma'am," he said.

Daisy got comfortable on the floor as she watched them.

Heather leaned her head on the cabinet behind her. She sighed and caressed her stepfather's hair. After a moment, she twitched. "Ooh."

He licked and slurped and kissed and nibbled.

She moaned.

He looked up. He grabbed the banana again.

She looked at what he was doing. Then she closed her eyes and threw her head back with a huge smile and a laugh. He was licking her pussy and penetrating her. She giggled at that. She squirmed. She grabbed his hair. She jerked here and there. He pulled the banana out and used his fingers instead.

"Yes," she exhaled. She gasped. "Yes," she sighed again. "My daddy's right, ooh, ooh, right there!"

He chuckled and continued. He grabbed her ankles and was ready to throw her legs over his shoulders when Daisy barked, warning that Mary was coming.

He cursed and stood up.

Heather dropped down to her feet and put her shorts on quickly. He grabbed his plate to clean it off just as Mary marched into the kitchen.

"Heather, honey, can you finish laundry for me?" Mary said.

Heather clicked her tongue in annoyance. She peeled her banana to eat.

"Don't tsk me," Mary said. "If you got time to gyrate and twerk for those YouTube videos, you can do a little chore around the house, sweetie."

"Tik Tok, mom," Heather said while rolling her eyes.

"Whatever. They're in the dryer."

Heather stomped her feet out of the kitchen, eyeing Caledon as she took a bite. He smiled, trying not to let Mary notice.

He chatted with Mary for a while about his construction job, about her nursing job, about Mario being her substitute handyman when he wasn't around, about Heather's laziness, and about other things, but his mind was on Heather and the banana trick she had pulled off.

"Okay, I'm heading out," he said after a while.

"I'm taking a shower," she said.

They kissed quickly and parted. She headed for the bathroom. Instead of the backdoor to the garage, he went downstairs to where Heather was pulling clothes out of the dryer.

He smiled at the sight of her. Her little butt behind those shorts. Her little shoulder poking out of her over-sized sweater. Her midriff exposed. Her thighs. Her ankles. Her silly slippers.

She was surprised when he wrapped his arms around her from behind.

"Daddy?"

"Shh," he said.

He pulled her shorts back down again. She kicked them off and to the side. He picked her up so that she was folded over the dryer machine, her head resting on one of the warm towels.

"Daddy!" she said.

Her legs dangled there. Her ass was in the air. He bent down and kissed her butt cheeks, licked them, and patted them like drums.

She giggled at that.

Then he pulled her legs apart a little.

She stopped giggling.

He pulled his cock out.

She squirmed with anticipation.

He mounted her from behind.

She gasped and held her breath.

He panted as he fucked her.

She cooed dreamily as she closed her eyes and enjoyed his cock.

He strained and stretched into her.

She whimpered.

He relaxed. Then he strained into her again.

"Ooh, ooh, daddy," she muttered.

"Where do you want it, bumpkin?" he asked.

"In my mouth, daddy," she said.

He pulled out and stepped back. She jumped off and whirled around and squatted down in a quick motion. She held his thighs and bit at his dangling cock trying to get it into her mouth. She finally did and held it there. He grunted as he orgasmed into her mouth.

A gargling noise escaped her, but she held fast.

He gasped a few times and finally sighed as the last bit of cum streamed out of him into her mouth.

He staggered back. She beamed up at him from the floor. Then she kissed his cock one more time.

"I've gotta get to work," he said, still catching his breath.

"Bye, daddy," she said, pulling her shorts back up. "You'll make such a wonderful daddy."

He stopped by the stairs. "Oh, come on, baby!"

She laughed.

Then she added, "Someday."

He pointed a finger at her. She gestured for him to go away.

She used one of the warm hand towels to clean herself before she returned to folding the laundry.