In The Knickers of Time Ch. 04

Story Info
Norma and Corinne help Edith and Cynthia to lose virginities.
3.6k words
4.43
2.3k
2

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NormaJane
NormaJane
217 Followers

IN THE KNICKERS OF TIME CH. 4

By Norma Jane

1

Back story: Norma Jane meets Edith (67), widowed after a long, loving partnership with Ailsa. She is desperate for orgasm, frustrated, needing to grieve through 'the lovely feeling,' as she calls orgasm. Norma is able to help, and starts to extend Edith's sexual education. A man ejaculate on Edith's breasts, in the studio of Corinne, who has a side-line in painting erotic pictures, often pastiching famous artists' works adding sexual details. Edith's experience is widened through love-making with Corinne and Norma.

2

In post-orgasmic bliss we lay tangled together on Corinne's couch, kissing lips and nipples and stroking bottoms. Corinne said, 'Come again, every way, tomorrow, my sweet-twatties. Edith can meet Cynthia.' She and I exchanged a significant look.

It was time for Corinne to dress more conventionally and move into her other studio to resume work on a commission. She needed, after all, to make her living from her conventional art, with her erotic depictions as a side-line. Though there was a market for those productions, too, as I, the agent, knew well.

Edith and I departed, therefore, and came here, to my house, where we prepared and ate a meal. After that, drinking coffee in the sitting-room it was time to prepare her for what might occur when we took up Corinne's invitation to return. I said, 'You are aware that there are nowadays more gender manifestations than were generally acknowledged before?'

'Oh yes. There are people getting changed from one gender to another, aren't there?'

'What do you think about that?'

'Well Ailsa and I used to wonder what it would be like if one of us was a man, or if we had something we could go into each other with.'

'Other than fingers and tongues?'

'Yes. We knew some lesbians used things specially made. With a funny name.'

'Dildos, yes. So, they could feel they were making love more completely, enjoy their vaginas filled, as if they had penises to go into each other.'

'We never got hold of one of those things.'

'Well, nowadays, dear Edith, there are women who have penises. Transwomen. They haven't gone all the way through the transition.'

'They're like hermaphrodites, then.'

'Yes, but they don't have vaginas.'

'So, what do they do?'

'Obviously they can go into women, and that's what some of them like. Otherwise, they use their bottoms, with men and with each other.'

'We thought that was what they did, when we thought about it. Lucky, really, that they can do it in more ways than the rest of us.' Then a thought struck her. 'You've had...done...with...trans...women, haven't you?'

Yes, quite a lot.'

'What was it like?'

'It's like having sex with a woman who's got a cock. It's lovely.'

'Better than with a man or another woman?'

'It depends on the person, like all love-making. But I do like feeling her breasts against mine and her coming inside me.'

'I think you're talking about this for a reason, Norma.'

'That's right. It's about tomorrow, with Corinne and Cynthia.'

'Let me guess. Cynthia is a trans...woman.'

'That's right.'

'But there aren't any paintings with transwomen, are there?'

'No old master, no. Corinne has painted some, though, and not all erotic. She's done some beautiful ones, and some of those were modelled on classical pictures.'

'You're extending my education further, aren't you? You're going to show me this other kind of sex. You're going to make love with Cynthia, or Corinne. Or both.'

'We certainly might be able to have a threesome, but for one thing.'

'What's that? I can't imagine anything stopping either of you.'

'Cynthia is a virgin.'

'She's never had sex?'

'When she was male she didn't want to, because it would have felt wrong. Then she transitioned in her sixties and didn't want to in her new form, either, although she was puzzled about that. She was happy to be a transwoman, and chose to keep the penis, and she wanted to use it, at last, and with a woman, but there was some inhibition.'

'Did she want to do it with another transwoman?'

'Well, I'm sure she will, eventually, afterwards...'

'After she's...?'

'After she's lost her virginity. In a virgin.'

'That's what she really wants?'

'Yes. She believes that would give her new life, make her a woman, a transwoman.'

'But, Norma, I'm not a virgin. You know I've had a thousand tampons inside me and a million times of Ailsa's fingers.'

'But you've never had a cock in you, dear Edith. Cynthia's would be the first.'

'You want me to...'

'It would be a double deflowering. No, it would be a double flowering.'

'Isn't there someone else, another woman you know, someone younger and prettier?'

'There is no-one preferable to you, and you are perfect. Cynthia will recognise you.'

'But we haven't met yet.'

'She will know you are the one, the right one, the right woman.'

'I don't know if I can...I mean I might not be able to...with a stranger, a transwoman, with a...penis. Maybe I will be...not capable...'

'You will take her in, we know. She will come into you.'

'Well, of course I'd like to help someone in need...'

'She will give you new life, too. We know. You are waiting for each other.'

You are making me feel anxious, Norma, frightened, even.'

'But a little excited, too?'

'Yes, a little...that's strange, isn't it?'

'No, it's because you're ready for new experience, new departures.'

'What will I need to do?'

'You will know what to do. You and she will know.'

'Is she very big? I mean her...'

'We don't know. She has never taken off her knickers, or been erect inside them. She won't take them off or harden until the right time comes.'

'You're making me more nervous. So much depends on it, and I have to be able...'

'You will know. You and she will know.'

'Does she know about me?'

'Corinne is telling her.'

'So, she'll expect it all to be right, expect me to make it happen as she wants.'

'You will make it happen together, Edith my dear.'

'How do I get ready, though? What do I need to know?'

'You and she will know. You will discover. Each other.'

We spent the rest of the day apart, both having things we needed to do. But she returned in the evening and we went to bed, made love and slept peacefully embraced.

3

Corinne was fully dressed in shirt and skirt, as if temporarily withdrawn from sexual activity, though we were in the erotic work studio. The three of us sat on the couch, drinking coffee and nibbling biscuits until the door opened and Cynthia came in. It struck at once that she was physically rather similar to Edith, about the same height and with short grey hair, though she was more generously bosomed and bottomed.

Corinne and I stood to embrace her, noting that she was trembling slightly and holding herself stiffly to control or conceal it. She was also glancing quickly at Edith, who stood to be introduced. The two shook hands and greeted each other formally, but held on to each other a little, and, as if bravely facing the firing-squad, looked into each other's eyes.

Corinne and I had moved away from them, as if needing to talk privately, but we were watching this encounter, without, we hoped, being too obvious. And what we saw was deeply moving, because that resolutely courageous or defiant confrontation slowly softened into gentle smiling and little twitches of the lips, as if they already knew or recognised each other and were amused about the situation.

That long look ended in both giving a slight nod and their moving into a tender embrace, in which they squeezed each other, cheek against cheek. Their faces separated far enough that they could move into an exploratory mouth-to-mouth kiss, as if it were another form of introduction. Which it was, of course. There followed a sequence of moves in which they drew apart to study each other's faces and look into each other's eyes and then resume the kiss. As this went on the kissing became more intense until at last their tongues were swirling about each other and they were hugging more and more tightly.

Corinne and I were still talking quietly and watching proceedings, delighted by what was going on, and becoming excited as their hands began to move around on each other's heads, faces and bodies. There was a moment when all four hands were gripping buttock, accompanied by the first sound they had made since the handshake, a shared little chuckle, as if they had reached an agreed point in a previously decided procedure.

Arms round each other, they turned to look expectantly at Corinne and me, and we understood that we had set them going, they had bonded, and it was now our responsibility to move them on. So, we moved without needing further consultation, and Corinne began to strip Cynthia and I to strip Edith, while the two of them watched intently.

It was not a long process, differing in only one way, because Cynthia's larger breasts merited a bra. Thus, when that, their shoes, shirts and skirts were removed we stood back, leaving them knickered and avidly scanning each other. Apart from the breast discrepancy they resembled each other, and were clearly aware of it, because they were grinning and nodding. They stood like that so long Corinne and I began to wonder if we needed to urge them on in some way. Then they embraced, gently rubbing their breasts together before beginning a long, long kiss, which eventually involved their running hands down backs and pausing at the waistbands of their knickers, Edith's little girl flowered ones and Cynthia's plain white ones. They drew their lips apart and looked into each other's eyes, to ensure they were agreed, and then the hands plunged and cupped the cheeks.

A few moments of playful squeezing and then they pulled down the panties with a flourish, ending up bent over while stepping out. They straightened, took hands, leaned back, and glanced up and down each other's bodies. After a few minutes they let go and slowly turned round and round, studying back views. Corinne and I exchanged a look, because Cynthia's bottom was so neat, tight, beautiful. We took note of her cock, which was small, limp and nestled into her scrotum. Whatever her appreciation to Edith it was not, not yet perhaps, including arousal.

We wondered whether more intervention was needed from us, but shook our heads to indicate we should wait and see. They apparently knew what next, for they moved to the couch and stood a little apart to caress each other's breasts. Edith evidently found Cynthia's exciting, because she drew close to suck nipples. Cynthia clearly knew what to do in this aspect of love-making. They had been silent so far, but now they began to utter little murmurs of pleasure and appreciation. That little penis was still at rest, and I wondered if there might not be consummation after all.

But then there was a sweet and lovely moment when they again took hands and stood looking into each other's faces, both expressing a question, the question. The question of whether they were going forward to consummation. Both smiled and nodded. It was agreed, and Edith detached a hand and ran it down her stomach into her little pelt, seeking into her vestibule with a finger, which she held up to show that it was slick with lubricant. Cynthia took the hand and guided it to her cock, which twitched between Edith's fingers.

This was what initiated the next phase, for they guided Edith until the backs of her thighs were against the couch. She sat down and Cynthia swung her Edith's legs up onto the couch, turning her to lie on her back. Unhurriedly Cynthia positioned herself on the couch, between Edith legs, lifting and parting them to give access to that receptive vagina. There followed another poignant moment as Cynthia edged forward, gazing in wonder and joy at the slightly open labia, and sought permission with a look to enter. And Edith signalled by widening her eyes that she was ready.

This was the necessary stimulus, for, watched by four pairs of eyes, the cock began to lengthen and harden. Its glans was already bare and it swelled into a rounded bulb, its little opening exuding clear fluid. The shaft stiffened and at full erection, the moment before it touched the inner lips, the member was six inches or so long and slender, the thickness of two fingers. There was a second or two while the pair shifted a little to ensure entry and then the glans parted the labia and slowly disappeared.

Four people sighed in relief and triumph as the penis slowly drove all the way in. Cynthia now began to shiver as the sensation spread, and immediately Edith reached forward to grasp Cynthia's hips and pulled her closer. Corinne and I waited with bated breath for the full minute while they remained almost motionless, both focused on the inner union. Then Cynthia withdrew a little, paused and sank in again to spark the orgasm. The watchers could sense it happening, the spurting of the semen against the cervix. Cynthia uttered a gasp and pushed herself harder and harder inside. Edith exhaled a breathy sound of affirmation and Cynthia lowered herself to lie on Edith's bosom, trembling and murmuring.

Corinne and I discovered we had been holding our breath and released it in gusty relief. We embraced, as if we had managed it all so cleverly. We were also aroused and kissed ravenously. But also continued to watch the linked couple, not wanting to miss a moment of their intercourse. Which vigilance was rewarded by overhearing a whispered exchange, begun by Edith. 'You did it, didn't you. I felt you. You went hard and out it came. You had the lovely feeling.'

'Yes, yes, it was wonderful, wonderful. Thank you, thank you,'

'And now we're not virgins.' They both giggled.

Cynthia lifted herself up, still within Edith, and said, 'I want you to have it, too,' as she reached down between their pubic bones, located the clitoris and gently caressed it, slotting the finger-tip alongside it in the vulva. Edith shifted her bottom to maximise the contact and closed her eyes to concentrate. After a few minutes she whispered, ' Yes, it's happening. Lovely!' And as the orgasm blossomed, the slight fluctuations within her cunt set off a second orgasm for Cynthia, she gasped in ecstatic surprise, and they rolled about on the couch, locked together in every possible way.

At that point Corinne and I were about the verge of coming, too, fully dressed as we were and not actually touching. We were tempted to strip and attend to each other, or just to reach up skirts and see to each other within the knickers, supposing she was wearing some. But we sensed that the former virgins were not yet finished with their explorations, though after their lovely feelings had ebbed they seemed to be napping for some while.

They awoke, kissed as if they had been parted, and Cynthia slowly moved backwards. As her still partially erected penis slid out it released a thick ooze of semen. They both studied this with interest and then shifted their gaze to the cock, shining in its coating of cum. Cynthia seemed to realise that she was not yet spent, and moved forward again, naturally wanting to re-enter Edith. The intention was clear to them both, especially as the penis stiffened again. But instead of sliding between the well lubricated labia Cynthia began to offer her glans below the vestibule, probing elsewhere. Edith felt this, of course and began a little cry of protest, but then looked into Cynthia's eyes, nodded and relaxed, happy to grant any favour her lover requested. And without more ado Cynthia edged her way into the anus, greased with her own gloop. Edith gasped but smiled encouragingly and the cock slowly disappeared and the pair were fully linked again, completely motionless.

Corinne and I watched, fascinated by this almost completed second mutual defloration. Whether it was intentional or involuntary we saw Edith keep clenching her bottom, and that obviously squeezed the cock within her, and Cynthia came again with a cry of delight. Edith, too, climaxed, presumably spurred on by the pulsing of the ejaculations, doubly perceptible in her tight rectum. Again, they rolled about, locked together in ecstasy.

This was too much for Corinne and me, and we seized each other and jammed our lips together, thrusting tongues between them. We grabbed at bosoms and bottoms, panting with urgency. and ripped off each other's shirts. Corinne's breasts were so tight within that old scruffy bra that I feared to hurt her in detaching it. Mine came away more readily, but my nipples were sore from erecting within my bra. This, however, added to the acute pangs of pleasure when she sucked them into her mouth as far as she could. But we dispensed with further foreplay and dragged off each other's skirts.

It turned out that Corinne was wearing the grubby old knickers from before, but their gusset was soaked and her slime was running down her thigh. I was in a similar situation and we clapped a hand over each other's mons and plunged fingers into our muffs, seeking clit. But just as we'd parted our thighs and given ourselves over to mutual masturbation, Cynthia suddenly appeared alongside us, shaking and emitting little chirrups. She was scrabbling at our bottoms and pulling us apart with a hand sunk in each crack.

We looked at her and registered her renewed erection. Corinne understood sooner than I and said, 'She's rutting.'

'Like an autumn stag?' I said, 'On fire to fuck every hind.'

'Yes. She needs us, too, immediately.'

There was no time to go to the couch, where Edith was watching in alarm, so Corinne dropped onto all fours and hollowed her back. 'Put her in,' she commanded.

Cynthia understood what to do and positioned herself behind that gorgeous bum, but as she moved forward and slid her penis between the cheeks she didn't know, this being her first rear-entry, how to find her way in. I wondered for a moment which aperture I should help her into, but decided the well-greased cunt was the better and I pushed Cynthia's bottom to bring her nearer and took hold of her cock to present it to the vestibule. With a sharp bark she thrust in and came at once grinding her stomach against the buttocks.

After only a few seconds, she pulled out, and we all looked at that rigid, slimy penis, which she took hold of, looking round for somewhere to lodge it. We all thought she would simply plunge back into Corinne, but Corinne had now been mated and she needed fresh flesh and pastures new, which meant me.

So, I dropped onto hands and knees beside Corinne. Cynthia slid herself behind me, and, having learned from entering Corinne, felt under me for my entrance, and quickly slid into me. I think we all expected she would ejaculate again at once, but that didn't happen. Instead, she began to withdraw half her length and slam in again, again and again, desperate to come but unable for the moment. She had, after all, now come four times with little respite between and the desire now outran the capability.

Corinne, however, knew what to do. She beckoned Edith over to knee beside me and told her, 'When she pulls out work her cock. Just holding it may be enough. Hold her sack. Talk to her. Get her to come for you, for you.'

This was new to Edith, of course, but she had experienced so much that was new recently, not least that day, that she was ready to try anything. She reached in behind and under my left bum-cheek to take Cynthia's scrotum in her right hand. She also reached under my stomach in front of my left thigh to feel for the penis sliding in and out of my vagina. She got fingers round its base as it drew out and manipulated it as bests she could. Not sure what to say but determined to speak as instructed she began talking. 'Now...dear Cynthia...please look at me...I'm doing this for you...I'm holding you...helping you....you can do it...you can...come....I want you to...come...come for me...lovely Cynthia...we're doing it together...look at me...this is me making you...come.' She looked over her right shoulder. Showing Cynthia her face, smiling, encouraging, and Cynthia slowed in her thrusting and I felt her cock harden and swell. Edith felt it, too, between her busy fingers, and said, 'Yes, here it comes...here it comes...come for me, come for me.'

NormaJane
NormaJane
217 Followers
12