In the Middle of the Night Pt. 01

Story Info
Is their life after love? Can the neighbor in the park help?
7.3k words
4.54
4.6k
9
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NWX217
NWX217
349 Followers

All Characters are over 18, All Rights Reserved.

BIG THANK YOU GOES OUT TO MY EDITOR SCOTTISH TEXAN, Wanted to do something different this time. this is Part 1 of 2, will see how things progress. Leave a review if you want me to write more. Thats what drives me to do more.

Also no sec this part just to be upfront.

Part 1 -

Night was slipping away from me once again, the hours were passing as I contemplated the life I had led so far. I had been a happy man not too long ago. Married, good job, nice house outside the city, the works. The bombshell of said wife cheating on me with multiple men (sometimes at the same time) was more than enough to take the life I had and flush it down the drain. After the divorce that went mostly my way, I was left alone. Still had the same job, and the same house, but no one to come home to. The worst time was during the night when I would try everything that I could to turn my brain off and let my body and soul rest, but to no avail. This particular night had me agitated beyond belief. I was off the next few days, and wanted to get a fresh start on a new chapter in my life but every time I looked over to the clock, it was a new hour and no sleep was achieved. My cat was curled up next to my feet, having no such problem sleeping.

I finally got to the point that I needed to blow off steam, so I decided to go for a walk through the local park. After getting redressed in shorts and a T-shirt, I laced up my tennis shoes and made my way out the door. I locked the door behind me, only bringing my wallet (with ID) and my house key. I knew I didn't have any need for my phone at this time of night. I took a deep breath in the fresh crisp summer air. It was a pleasant night with temps in the mid 60's, with the waning moon hanging low in the night, providing enough light so that I didn't have to strain my eyes outside the street lamps. My quiet road led down to our local park, which was quite expansive, with a few playgrounds, a couple ball fields, and a small pond, which was all encompassed by a walking path that, in parts, traveled through the woods.

When I arrived at the park, it was desolate. Seemingly no one else needed to clear their thoughts tonight, which was perfect. I just wanted my peace and maybe wear myself out so I could force sleep upon myself. I started my walk down the path through the trees. I was trying to think of everything I could to avoid thinking about my ex-wife. I wasn't doing too well as everything kept bringing me back to her. I would think about football and that turned into the memories of taking her to a professional game a few winters ago. I would think about the flowers blooming on the side of the path which would bring back the memory of our first date. We had gone on a picnic and I tucked a flower behind her ear as we shared our first kiss. So on and so forth my thoughts would get pulled back to her. Before I knew it I had taken two full trips around the park, which was almost a mile each. I paused for a second and plopped down on a bench that was placed within a thick growth of trees and bushes. I sat there for a minute just listening to the calm of the night, which was actually making me feel better until a new sound began which instantly upset me. Another person was nearby. I could hear the tell tale signs of shoes on the concrete walk path. I shook my head knowing that I shouldn't be mad. It was a public park after all and I didn't own the rights to explore it in solo all night. But ever since the divorce, people around town would look at me differently. As if I were a wounded dog that needed to be taken out of its misery. Women around town would stop me at the store or on the sidewalk to give their sympathy. The men would give me the pat on the back and the usual commiserate "man that sucks." I would usually just nod my head and go on with my life, but right now I didn't feel like having this conversation. I tucked myself back into the bench hoping whoever it was would just keep going, as I was pretty secluded under the trees away from the moonlight. I looked down at the ground trying to avoid eye contact, and it seemed to work as the steps came and passed by without stopping. I looked up for a split second causing me to make a double take, but the figure was gone. I shook my head knowing what I had seen made no sense. I stood up and peered around the trees but yet again the figure was gone. I could faintly hear the steps in the distance, so I knew someone had passed but what I had seen could not have been real.

A bare bottom. I had seen a bare ass sliding past my view in that brief second. At least that's what my brain had connected to the image I had seen. I was now more curious than before to make sense of this. I quickly but quietly made my way down the path back towards the baseball fields. When I emerged from the trees, my eyes needed a slight second to readjust to more light from the unobscured moon. Nothing was moving in my view as I scanned around. Maybe all this missed sleep was actually fucking with me. I was seeing nude figures in public which made me actually think that I was dreaming. I had actually passed out on the bench and was dream walking right now. That idea made the most sense so I turned around to get back to my unconscious body that I had left behind until I heard a loud clang behind me. I jerked around and saw nothing, but I knew the sound was real so I made my way down towards the field the sound probably came from. I looked around the dugout areas and saw nothing, I looked around the press-box/concession stand and still found nothing. I was so sure the loud noise had come from this area, but I was soon again questioning my sanity and consciousness. I returned to the dugout, whose seats were lowered down into the ground almost like a pro ball stadium. I took a seat and rubbed my temple. I knew I had hit my limit and just needed a second to rest before I headed home.

I looked out towards the outfield and saw the figure. I was not crazy. The figure was buck-naked and twirling around out in the outfield grass. I had to squint a bit to see it clearly, but indeed there was a nude woman in the park seemingly having the time of her life. I ducked down thinking she could see me at any moment and possibly see me spying on her, which really wasn't the case. But if it quacks like a duck and walks like a duck. I was unclear on what I should do next, maybe take this moment to slip back home? Should I call her out and see what the heck she was doing? I was so confused on how someone would just come out here naked and just...not care? Another loud banging rang out, and I peered out towards the field, to see the woman was gone. She must have used the gate in the corner of the field to make her exit and thinking no one was around that she could make as much noise as she wanted. Then curiosity got the best of me and I chose to follow her just to see what she was up to. I had no clue where she had gone, until a faint noise towards one of the many different playgrounds caught my ear. I slowly tiptoed up to one of the public restrooms and peered around the corner. The woman was swaying back and forth on one of the swings in the playground. Her hair flew back and forth on the wind rushing past her as she flew higher and higher with each passing sweep of the swing. For a moment I admired her freedom. I could sense that she truly didn't have a care in the world right now. I still couldn't make out who this woman was. Was she a resident in our town? Or was she just a random person who loved to be naked in public places? My stupid brain brought back memories from the past of my ex wife being daring on a vacation trip once. All she had done was flash a trucker on a road trip, but the memory stung like all the others. I peered back at the swings once again only to find them now empty. The previously occupied swing was now only swinging slightly back and forth. Oh great I thought to myself, I've lost her once again.

"What are you doing?" A voice came from behind me and I nearly jumped out of my skin. But instead I lept forward away from the voice and almost fell flat onto my face. I turned over gingerly, unable to focus my eyes. The fall had knocked me loopy. I closed my eyes to gain my bearings and when I opened them, I was amazed at what I saw. Taylor Hamilton, local weather person and neighbor of mine was standing above me. She was naked as the day she was born, apparently somewhat abashed at her state of undress, as she loosely covered her most sensitive bits. The look on her face was not one of anger as I was expecting but one of concern. "Oh my god! Are you okay Owen?" I was astonished that she remembered my name! We had only met a handful of times, in neighborhood meetings and an odd garage sale here and there. When my life had imploded, Taylor was not one of the ones who had sent her sympathies. Instead, she would just nod in passing or mumble a slight hello. I wrote it off as the typical local news person being snotty and above everyone else. I had no evidence to back up my claim, but I used it to make sense of her reaction. Some of the neighborhood men told me I should ask her out as a "rebound bang", but I would always brush it off citing that she didn't seem interested in me anyway, even as just a friend. Now here she was standing over my groggy body without a stitch of clothing on. "Earth to Owen, are you okay? Did you hit your head?" I picked myself up off the ground and dusted myself off, trying not to glance towards her naked body.

"I'm okay, I was just caught off guard a bit." I finally responded.

"I would say so. What were you doing there? Why were you spying on me like that?" I knew how guilty I looked, but I knew I wasn't truly trying to see her naked or be perverted.

"I'm sorry, I truly wasn't trying to spy on you." I looked her in the eyes.

"Okay, well explain then." She had given me the chance to save face which amazed me.

"Well truth be told, I couldn't sleep." She raised an eyebrow. "I can't sleep anymore. So I decided to take a walk out here and try to unwind my thoughts." Her eyes began to soften, not holding any malice in them anymore. "I was trying everything I could think of to rid my mind of certain thoughts and had taken a seat on a bench off the path." I said pointing to the general direction of our first crossing of paths. "I heard footsteps and tried to stay hidden to avoid human contact when something caught my eye."

"And what would that be?" She asked, now genuinely curious.

"Well in all honesty, it turned out to be your bare butt." I looked back up at her and she looked away as she was starting to blush. "I wasn't sure what I had really seen, thinking I had dreamed it or something. I followed you out towards the ball fields not seeing anything, until I heard a loud clang."

"The damn gate." She said softly, realizing she had somewhat caused me to find her.

"Yeah, well I just kinda watched, wondering what you were doing and heard another clang. I followed you to the swings where I found you again. I still wasn't sure what you were up to. That is when I got lost in my own thoughts and then you scared the bejesus out of me." She giggled softly at the last part.

"Well did you like what you saw?"

I was caught off guard by her question since I wasn't sure if it was rhetorical or a set up for something else, so I took a moment to think of a good answer.

"Yes, I did." I answered truthfully. She didn't look amused by my answer but I continued. "Not because of your lack of clothes, but when I saw you on those swings I saw how free of care you were." My answer seemingly stunned her as she didn't have a retort for that. "You probably know the whole story about what I have been going through lately," I glanced at her and she meekly nodded. "I wish I had that kind of peace."

"It's not peace that made me want to do this." I looked back at her, and she shocked me by placing her arms to her sides, exposing her naked front to me completely. "I don't like my body." I looked her up and down and found nothing wrong. She was a skinny thing with a nice pair of smallish breasts that fit her body perfectly. She had dark blond hair that went past her shoulders slightly. Her tiny flat tummy extended to her fully shaven pubic region. I could see a slight curve in her hips, which probably connected to the nice butt I had seen briefly before.

"Why would you say that?" I asked genuinely confused.

"I mean look at me. I'm like a small bird. All the guys at the station call me 'Sparrow', and it gets to me." She turned away becoming bashful of her body once more. I finally got to see her perfect ass again that had entranced me from first glance. I stepped around her to once again be face to face.

"Well I hope this doesn't make things worse for you. But I am looking right now and I find you very beautiful, and I am not just saying that because you are nude right now."

"Really?" She asked, a slight tear running down her face.

"Of course! I think you are the best part of the 6 O'clock news. But now I'll have a hard time seeing you in one of those sport jackets you usually wear on TV." We both laughed a bit.

"Yeah those things are god awful but they are the mandated wardrobe." She was starting to cheer up a bit, which made me happy. Even if it was only for a moment, I was happy to talk to her.

"Well I will get out of here so you can feel better about your very nice body." I said as I started to walk towards the exit. A moment later, I heard her steps following me until we were side by side.

"Owen, maybe we could help each other out?" I stopped and looked at her. "You said you liked the freedom I had, so why don't you join me?" I thought about it for a moment.

"I don't think I could walk around in the nude like you. Just not my thing."

"Oh," she replied, slightly crestfallen. Then she thought of something else. "Well you said you were trying to untangle your thoughts. You could talk to me about them and you could help me with my body image problem. Just by watching my back and making sure no weirdos are hiding behind other restrooms." She giggled and I took the joke right on the chin. I thought for a moment and finally figured out that maybe my problem was truly just keeping everything bottled up and not letting it out.

"Okay, you got a deal." I held out my hand, and she happily shook it, with her breasts bouncing slightly. We made our way back into the park, this time walking side by side. It was peaceful, but also awkward at the same time. Neither of us knew what to say first, until I finally thought of a question to break the ice.

"So, is this your first time doing this?" I asked.

"Umm, well actually this is the second time. The first time went so well, plus I didn't run into anyone so I decided to do it again. I'm just glad it's someone like you you found me, I know this is pretty stupid and dangerous." I had to think about what she said. 'Glad that it was me that she ran into.' I wasn't sure how to take that, but I shrugged it off. "Is this the first time you came out here to clear your mind?" She inquired.

"Yeah, actually. I haven't slept much since...everything."

"I'm sorry, I know part of you probably hates bringing it up. But sometimes taking it straight on can help too. Just look at me taking on my problem."

"Being beautiful?" That slipped out of nowhere. I put my hand over my mouth to stop further embarrassment. Taylor looked at me unsure if I was being honest or sarcastic.

"Did you mean that?" She finally asked. I didn't want to answer but walking with her as she bared her soul and skin made me open up.

"Yeah, when I can I usually tune into your weather reports for more than the forecast." Due to the fact she wasn't wearing anything I could see a hint of red on her upper chest.

"You truly don't see anything wrong with my small unappealing body?" She asked. We stopped for a moment so she could display her "tiny bird" of a body. I took the opportunity to truly soak in her naked body. For a moment I saw it, the similarities to my ex-wife's body. Maybe that's why I had no qualms about Taylor's body. To me at least, it felt bad comparing this very nice woman to the woman who had shattered my heart.

"What is it?" She had picked up on my thoughts, it seemed.

"I'm sorry, I just got lost comparing you to my ex-wife." We both went quiet for a minute. It was becoming awkward again. I could see she wanted to say something but was fighting off the urge to do so. "Did you leave all your clothes at home or something?" I said, trying to change the subject.

"They are in a little duffle bag that I tucked under a bush towards the entrance. Just a top and some shorts for quick covering up. Didn't want the other neighbors seeing me stroll down the sidewalk like this." She replied.

"Good thinking, Miss Autmozek would probably have a heart attack if she saw any kind of skin in public." We snickered collectively knowing how prudish a local old woman was on our block. "I mowed without a shirt once and she went ballistic." I added.

"Oh so you do like to show off a bit in public," she accused sarcastically. We laughed together once again. We were both at ease again, which was nice for once. "Well now that I have someone with me, would you mind pushing me on the swing this time?" We had made our way to a different set of swings farther into the park.

"Umm, sure." I mumbled back. Taylor sat back into the seat, and I started to push her on her bare back. It was a little awkward at first, as I wasn't expecting to be touching her naked body anywhere on this night. Any other woman besides my own ex-wife was not on my mind at all. I knew I wasn't ready for anyone else to enter my life. I hadn't found that peace and happiness being just by myself yet. I pushed Taylor back and forth until she started to swing over my head. She was giggling like a schoolgirl as she sailed past me while gaining speed. She had swung back towards me, and I reached high towards the swing but caught flesh. In my attempt to swing her even farther I had inadvertently grabbed some of her ass.

"I am so sorry," I tried to apologize as she swung back and forth.

"It's okay Owen. It was bound to happen. Just consider it a freebie." I was quite shocked that she had been so cool around me so much tonight. Even after telling me she had so much trouble with her body image. Going through what I had recently unfortunately turned me into a questioning person. I had become a lot less trusting after the divorce. I felt bad for not trusting Taylor, but I was curious what she was going to say earlier and why she was so okay with letting me see and accidentally touch her tonight. The swing was slowing down after my butt grab, and Taylor was all smiles still. It was hard not to return the smile. We then ran around the playground playing on the monkey bars and tire swings. We started to crawl the best we could through the jungle gym areas which were actually big enough to have an adult going through them. Taylor and I stopped for a moment until Taylor tapped me on the shoulder.

"Tag! You're it!" And took off in a flurry. I quickly chased after her, but she was quite a quick little fox. I chased her around all of the playground until she started to crawl through a plastic tunnel, which slowed her speed immensely. I quickly caught up and applied a tag onto her ankle. As I did, I glanced up her slender legs, to see two very puffy pussy lips staring back at me. I quickly adjusted my gaze, before she had noticed.

"Gotcha!" I exclaimed.

"You got me," she surrendered. We were both out of breath at that point, and I stood up straight to catch my breath as Taylor crawled back out of the tunnel, and sat at the edge, catching her breath as well.

"I haven't had this much fun since..." I stopped myself. Damn it! Why couldn't I do anything without bringing her up? Why couldn't I have a nice moment without something about her being referenced?

NWX217
NWX217
349 Followers
12