In The Morning

Story Info
When we wake up.
1.3k words
3.83
5.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In The Morning

Well, first off, I would wake up early and make you breakfast in bed. Eggs, bacon, pancakes, toast, jelly, OJ, milk, and coffee if you like. You can take your pick. A single rose would be in a small vase at the corner of the tray, and maybe some light jazz playing in the background.

I would gently wake you up with a kiss, then set the tray down and help you prop your pillows so you could sit up easily. As you ate, I would slide to the end of the bed and start to oil and massage your feet. I would concentrate on the heels and the balls, rubbing each little piggy one at a time, finishing up with just a general rub of the entire sole together. I would then leave and start the shower, returning to retrieve the tray after you had finished.

I would grasp your hand gently and lead you to the bathroom, where I would gently disrobe you, starting from the top and moving down, sliding every piece of cloth off of your body until you stood before me, beautiful in your nudity. I would lead you into the shower, then get undressed myself. Joining you, I would detach the head of the shower and spray you down with a gently stream. I would run the water over your hair, running my fingers through it, making sure it was completely wet before moving across your shoulders. My free hand would follow the hot water as it flowed over your back, rubbing your smooth skin, easing your muscles. Over your shoulder blades, down over the small of the back, over and between your buttocks, even running down over your thighs and calves, moving the water and the palm of my hand over every part of you. I would then turn you around and start at the bottom, working my way back up your legs.

I would cup my hand and gently soak your inner thighs and your lips, running the water over your hips and pubic mound. I would wash over your abdomen, up your stomach, and gently let the water flow over your breasts. Again, I would cup my hand and let the water pool underneath them. Then I would continue up over your collarbone and over your shoulders, rubbing down your arms, first the left then the right.

I would hang up the head of the shower and let it point down towards your feet, then get the shampoo and lather my hands first before beginning to wash your hair, and making sure that every strand is soapy and clean. I would continue to run the tips of my fingers across your scalp, massaging.

Getting the shower gel, I would soap you up just as thoroughly as I did with the water, running over your neck and shoulders, running down your back, between your thighs, down your legs, and over your feet before turning you around and working my way back up. Then, taking the shower head again, I would rinse you down, over your hair and down your body, this time being even more thorough, running my hands over every inch, pressing and washing, making sure every bit of soap was gone.

This time, I wouldn’t turn you around. Instead, I would reattach the shower and lean you back against me, letting my hands wander over your entire front, caressing your breasts, over your stomach, down across you hips, and gently slipping between your legs, feeling your back up against me, your head leaning against my neck, and your ass pressed against my groin.

Reaching out, I would turn off the shower and would hold you in the steamy mists before leaning you over slightly and having you brace against the far wall. My cock would still be firmly seated between the cheeks of your ass, and I would slowly start to massage your back in earnest. I would start at your neck, rubbing at the base of your head down to your shoulders, then over your back to your waist. I would massage and knead, pressing and manipulating your muscles, working out all of the tension.

Bringing you back upright, I would gesture you out of the shower and into the bathroom itself, where I would take a large, soft, fluffy towel and dry you off. Gentle with your hair and head, I would get firmer over your shoulders and body, exploring every inch of you for any left over drops of water. I would have you stand there as I rubbed the warm towel over you, ending by cupping your face in my hands and giving you a deep kiss.

I lead you back to the bed and lay you down on your stomach. Then, barely touching you, I would kneel at one side and start gently kissing down your back, enjoying the shivers and goose bumps that you get. I would run my lips over each cheek of your butt and gently kiss where your thighs meet your ass. Repositioning myself between your feet, I would use my tongue and, starting at the top of your butt, run up your spine as you gasp slightly at the feeling. As I move, my dick comes up your legs and nestles itself against you, not entering but running the length of your lips. You feel my hardness and gently squeeze your thighs around it.

Still supporting myself by my hands and knees, I gently hug you from behind, and you feel the length of my body press against yours. In response, I feel you raise your butt up, pressing back.

Gently maneuvering myself, I gently enter you, just allowing the head to slip in gently. Moving slightly, I slide in a little deeper until I hear you gasp and I see your hands shoot up and grip the headboard. From that, I know that I’ve hit your G.

I move my knees to the outside of your legs, and you cross your ankles to tighten your hold on me. I slowly start to rock forward and back, rubbing the tip of my head against your special spot as I nuzzle your neck, inhaling the scent of your newly washed hair and softly kissing and nibbling the base of your neck and your shoulders.

You press forward with your hands, driving your butt against my groin. You try to rock with me, and together we start moving faster and faster. Your moans override your breathing, and with each thrust, another sound of pleasure escapes your lips, another shudder runs down the length of your body.

Faster and faster we move, and I run my hands underneath you, grasping your breasts and tweaking your nipples between my fingers. You jerk and move even faster, accelerating as you feel me press from above. Your moans have turned to almost screams, and I can hold back any longer.

I explode deep within you, and the feeling shoots directly on target. You stiffen with the extra kick, and your back arcs up against me as you scream a fading ‘YESSsssssss’.

We collapse in a heap on the bed, and I slowly extract my hands from your body, proceeding to run my fingers along your sides. Kissing the back of your neck, I rise to my hands and knees as I remove myself from you, kissing down your back, stopping only as I kiss the top of your ass.

I gently roll off to the side as you lie exhausted, panting for breath, and I bring the tips of my fingers up and down your spine, gently running them back and forth as you slowly doze off, satisfied.

Too bad I have to wake you for work. It is morning, after all.