In The Morning Light

Story Info
It is all in a name: a sub begins her day.
1.6k words
4.3
3.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wake up and I hear Master snoring and turn off my alarm on my phone. I always wake up before him now even without an alarm. He has me trained to do so. In the beginning setting my alarm was necessary but now I can't seem to sleep for more than five hours at a time. No matter what time I go to bed I always wake up now before Master. It is 5:45 am and the sun is just starting to rise. I can see faint rays of light peeking through the white wooden blinds on the windows on either side of his king size bed.

I used to wake up and immediately start panicking because I am somewhat claustrophobic and being in a cage can trigger that reaction. Not anymore, it is funny what you can get used to when you have no other choice. I have learned thanks to my Master to use breathing techniques and yoga positions to center myself and remain calm until he wakes up.

He usually wakes up between 6:00 and 6:30 and so I began to meditate repeating my mantra.

"I am Master's obedient anal slut.

Master is my universe, he owns my mind, body and soul.

My submission to Master brings me joy and peace

His domination makes me whole."

As I meditate I go deeper and deeper into subspace, my need for submission growing stronger and stronger. I ache and ache to feel his domination, his control. It is a fire smoltering that only he can put out.

I open my eyes and I see he is stirring. The joy I feel starts with the big smile that comes over my face and soon travels all over my body as I know I will soon be used to please him. I quickly go into a posture of submission. My head is straight but my eyes are down. My back is arched and my legs are open wide so that he can see that his pussy is wet. My butt plug is lubed and in place since last night. I pinch my nipples, pull and rub them so I can make sure they are erect. I put my arms on the sides of my breast pushing them up and forward and lay my hands on my thighs with my palms turned up. Lastly I lick my lips and make saliva in my mouth. I am ready.

He looks over and sees that I am ready. He reaches over and gets the remote. He hits a button and the door on my cage slides open so that I can get out.

"Good morning. As always I see you are eager and ready to serve."

I wait patiently, my breathing becoming a pant, like a runner needing water after a long run. I wait to hear the words I have been waiting for all night and since I opened my eyes.

"Come Bitch, come to Master."

Those are the sweetest words I think in the world. I know when the Master calls me Bitch he plans to spank me and mount me. After I get the pleasure of sucking his velvety cock, I love the feel and taste of his cock in my mouth. I get on all fours with my face down on the bed and my ass high in the air. I never know what he will use to spank me with. It could be the crop or the flogger or maybe the paddle.

He likes to make my ass red and hot and make sure I have some of the most intense orgasms, sending me into subspace. Once he is satisfied with the heat coming off my ass and I am in another dimension, he takes me from behind.

He will start in his pussy pounding and pounding. I can feel his balls hitting my ass and each hit stings like he is putting salt in the wounds. When he is close to blowing his lid, he will stop and remove my butt plug and make me reach back and spread my ass checks. Then he begins again, with a second wind, pounding my ass like there is no tomorrow. When he cums he has his hand around my neck choking me from behind and telling me that I am a hot needy bitch and that he has to breed me.

On other days when the Master wakes and he still looks tired and serious he releases my cage and says sternly,

"Come Cunt, come to Master."

When he calls me Cunt, I know that he has a lot on his mind and has a busy day planned. He has important things to take care of and I am just something else on his list that has to be taken care of first. On these days he is strictly business and his usage of me is going to be rough and abrupt.

Knowing that I am still always startled by the slap to the face and the way he snatches my head back by my pony tail and looks so intensely in my eyes.

"What are you? '' he growls

"Nothing Master, but a cunt. I am sorry that your nastly little cunt always wants and needs to be fucked, please fuck me Master, please."

"On your back, in cunt position and beg cunt, beg for your Master cock."

Usually this is followed by one more slap and a lot of degrading words about me being a silly, useless cunt, good for nothing but cock.

I listen with my legs held open and spread wide as I can with my hands behind my knees. Despite the degradation and the manhandling my pussy is sopping wet and I have pussy juice running down my legs. I know the fucking is going to be hard and relentless and when he cums, the cum is going to be all over my titties and stomach.

Once he finishes and for the record, I am not allowed to cum when he calls me Cunt, I say,

"Thank you Master for using your needy cunt this morning" and I rub the cum in all over my breast and stomach.

"Go to the bathroom and take care of your needs. Then get back in your cage with my cum all over you like the nasty dirty cum bucket you are. You are a disgusting little cunt and not allowed to cum until lunch time."

Usually by lunch his mood has lightened and I am allowed to masturbate for his pleasure and then allowed to shower and eat lunch. I am also no longer confined to my cage until bedtime and can spend the afternoon as I please.

On the mornings when Master wakes up smiling and humming, after releasing my cage door, this is what he says,

"Come Pet, come to your loving Master."

When he calls me Pet I almost leap out of the cage onto the bed. I lavish him with sweet kisses all over from his head to his toes. He laughs as he is ticklish and when I start back up his thighs I stop when I get to his cock. I look up to see his eyes and wait for a little wink he gives me and then I begin to worship it.

I kiss it gently and lick the tip of his dick. I lick the precum and lick my lips like it is the sweetest nectar I ever tasted. He wants a slow loving blow job and I am only too happy to oblige. I could lick and suck his balls for days. I love hearing him moan and groan and bringing him to the edge over and over.

When he is ready to cum, he will stop me and pull me gently by my hair to his lips and kiss me so passionately and lovingly that I know at that moment I am cherished, loved and appreciated. When he kisses me like this, I completely disappear as we become one person, there is no longer any me, there is only "He"

After he explodes down my throat, he holds me close as he talks to me like we are lovers and I lay in his arms with my head on his chest. I purr like a kitten as he strokes my hair and gently plays with my nipples. I tenderly play with his dick until he starts to become hard again and then I slide down and suck until his full erection returns. On mornings like this we do not fuck we make love and I am in heaven as I gently orgasm over and over again.

There are some mornings when he wakes up and he has a wicked grin on his face, when he releases my cage door, he says.

"Cum Slut, bring your slutty whoring ass to Master."

I crawl over on all fours, very seductively and climb on to the bed with my head hanging off. He ties my legs spread eagle and straps me down across my torso. He cuffs my arms together over my head which arches my back and pushes my titties up.

Once I am secure, he climbs on top of me and puts his cock in my mouth. He usually starts off slow and gradually builds up to a pace which barely allows me to breath. While he face fucks me he likes to take the flogger and tortures my breasts, pussy and clit, calling me a dirty slut and a whore. Sometimes he floods my throat with so much cum that I can't breath and I feel close to choking to death. I have gotten so light headed that I have passed out.

No matter what, after he finishes he goes down and eats my pussy out like it's the last supper of a condemned man. My pussy and clit are so sore that after several orgams I am usually crying and begging him for mercy.

So you can see why when he puts me in my cage every night, I always look forward to the morning light.