In the Office Pt. 01: Key Strokes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smoothed
smoothed
267 Followers

"Fuck... Ms. Lacey... I..."

My small hand moved up his shaft toward his head. When it reached the ridge behind his cock head, I paused there, squeezing and releasing, squeezing and releasing. My left hand kept jiggling his heavy nutsack. The shiny knob of his head swelled. I saw his cum slit gape open.

"That's quite a lot of precum, James," I commented, rubbing his balls and squeezing his shaft behind his head. "It's almost as if you are ready to cum..." I felt a thickness surge through his bobbing shaft, as if it wanted to leap from my hand. I bore down, squeezing him with all my strength.

"Well, you can, if you want to, you know. You can cum whenever you want," I offered sweetly.

"GAAAH!" James yelped.

His cock bucked and a wide cone of spunk erupted from his gaping cum hole. He fountained cum over his desk, grunting. I managed to keep my grip on his hard, spurting hose.

"Oh, ahahahaha," I giggled, watching with eyes wide. I gave his shaft a stroke down, then back up, this time closing my hand directly on his cock head.

"UNGH!" James' body lurched and he blasted into my closed hand. Cum sprayed out wildly, splattering through my gripping fingers. I squeezed his spongey head.

"Holy shiiii..." I whispered, moving my grip back, loosening it, and switching to a steady pumping motion.

He striped cum onto his desk in sharp pulses, line after line. Both of us watched my small hands work him. Back and forth, back and forth. With each rope he shot, he would grunt and tremble. The sticky, clumpy lines began mix together, expanding into a shallow puddle.

"What a big sloppy mess, James. You had all this in your balls the whole time?"

James panted, adding another spurt, then another. His body was tense with my arms around him as he unloaded. I dutifully pumped him through it, pressuring the spot behind his balls. It pulsed steadily.

"What a naughty boy, thinking about your boss' big tits and shooting your cum everywhere. Did you shoot all this for me? Mmmm, look at that big sticky load," I encouraged him throughout his climax.

Finally, James' body went slack and I slowed my jerking pumps. He drooled out a weak, viscous strand, which hung, connecting his cock to the cum-puddled desk surface below. I continued rubbing his balls, looking down at my sticky hand around his tacky cock.

"Miss... Lacey... I..." James sighed. I felt his hands loosen on my butt. He'd been latched onto my ass cheeks the entire time he was cumming, which I had completely forgotten about. I felt a smile tug at the corners of my lips as I thought about how he probably left big man-paw prints on my butt cheeks, even over my dress. His big hands released my perky ass, but lingered on my hips.

I went up on my tippy toes. "Well, I'm impressed, young man. That's a huge cum load. I can't believe you came that much after already jerking off once," I said into his ear.

"I can't believe it either," he said softly. "I thought my knees were going to buckle."

I jiggled his balls and slowly dragged my hand from his base, along his shaft to the head. James shuddered. I watched a thick pearl of cum bead out of his tip. I let my squeezing hand slip over his cock head, which collected the cum marble into my palm. His heavy cock fell with a wet SPLAT into the jizz puddle.

"Well, I simply must have a taste..." I lifted my sticky hand to my lips and lapped at the cum wad. It stubbornly stuck to my hand, drawing out in a line from my tongue. It broke to dangle from my chin. I slurped at it like a spaghetti noodle, sucking it into my mouth.

James watched, transfixed. "Wow, Ms. Lacey, I had no idea you-"

I released his balls and took a step back. "I hope you have an easier time concentrating now," I said with a wink. I began making a show of sucking and licking his cum from my hand.

"-with the new operating system. Really every PC should be updated..." Doug was muttering as he rounded the corner, approaching James' cube.

"Put your cock away!" I shout-whispered at James. I began frantically searching for his paper towels.

He was hastily tucking his flagging dick back into his fly when I noticed the bare cardboard roll.

"I used them all last time," James stated, obviously.

"Jesus, look at this mess!" I hissed, grabbing a stack of printed-out graphs and charts. I managed to fling them over the cummy mess on James' desk just as Doug entered the cube.

James and I both spun to face Doug. I tried to look as if I hadn't just given my intern an impromptu handjob.

"Ms. Lacey, I-" Doug stammered.

"I was just leaving, Doug," I asserted, bustling past him. "And find James a new keyboard for crying out loud."

I hastily crossed back to my office, closing the door and leaning on it as my heart thudded in my chest. I was trying to catch my breath when I felt something sticky drip onto my cleavage. I looked down to see a slimy cum strand dangling across my cleavage crevasse. I touched my chin and gasped. I felt the sticky string dangling down. I had walked past Doug and through the entire office with James' cum hanging from my chin.

What are the chances no one noticed?

smoothed
smoothed
267 Followers
12