In The Old Days of VCRs Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,100 Followers

Cindy smiled at her brother and put her small hands over his large ones. Jimmy smiled and squeezed and teased her pretty titties.

"Aw yeah!" Cindy suddenly blurted out and Jimmy felt a wetness envelop his crotch.

Cindy could not think. She tried to form coherent thoughts as her pussy was being stretched, filled. The candle had been a slim taper, a dinner candle. It had broken through her hymen, there had been a momentary pinch of pain, then a sweet feeling as she forced the candle into her pussy.

"If I had known," Cindy blurted out. "If I had known? I would have come into your room the first night."

"When I was admitted to your hospital, Nurse?" Jimmy asked, fighting to stay in character.

"Uh huh," Cindy shuddered in another orgasm.

She wiggled and began bouncing up and down. Jerome, with a signal from Guy, tilted back down and focused on the two sex organs as they slapped together.

"I'm 'bout come yeah," Jimmy warned after a few moments of their energetic coupling.

For a brief moment, a horrifying thought flashed into Jimmy's brain. Suppose Cindy was not in a 'safe' time? He knew his sister was not on the pill; their mother had believed that to put a girl on the pill only encouraged them to have sex.

But the sperm bubbled up and he forgot the thought.

"Oh! Oh yes," Cindy whined as she felt Jimmy's semen spurting into her pussy.

Then she remembered to dismount. She gripped Jimmy's cock in her left hand and stroked it, letting his semen splatter onto her thatch of pubic hair. Guy also squirted more of his semen substitute onto her lips and pubic hair.

"Even we splice in establishing shots?" Jerome quietly informed Guy as Cindy and Jimmy tried to catch their breaths. "We probably got twenty, twenty five minutes, tops."

"Heard him, Princess," Guy snapped. Need get that cute little breadbasket ready for the ham sandwich."

"Huh? What that mean?" Cindy asked, still gently stroking Jimmy's semi-erect cock.

"Need do that last hole," Guy snapped. "Come on; I've got some lube."

"That, uh, that going hurt her?" Jimmy asked.

"Done right? Not at all," Guy lied. "Don't worry, Princess. We'll grease you up; he'll pop right in."

"I mean, maybe a little, but what we've seen? She'll get into it matter of seconds after that log jams her shit chute," Jerome whispered to Jimmy.

"Bra, hand me that bottle, huh?" Jimmy pointed to his pain relievers.

The energetic bouncing of Cindy's one hundred and thirty pounds had jostled his leg tremendously. Jimmy's thoughts were obscured by a haze of fiery pain radiating from his knee outward.

"Bra!" Jerome whistled as he read the pill bottle before handing it to Jimmy. "That's the real deal, huh?"

"Knee's killing me," Jimmy gasped, just hoisting himself up to swallow the pill hurt.

"Okay, Jerome, need focus on that big mean cock battering into her tiny little hole, okay?" Guy said, ushering Cindy back into the bedroom.

Cindy's face was red with embarrassment. It had been quite uncomfortable when Guy had jammed a soapy nozzle into her anus. The sudden rush of warm water had been equally uncomfortable to Cindy. At least Guy had left her to empty her bowels in privacy.

The lubricant had been cold. Guy had done nothing to warm it up. He had also done nothing to prepare Cindy for his two thin fingers jamming themselves into her virgin rectum.

"Wouldn't, ugh, shit, wouldn't it be better show her face as that cock's first shoving up into her?" Jimmy asked.

Cindy and Jerome looked at Guy. Guy's face became reddened with rage; he was the director, not this little upstart.

"I mean, we know it's going hurt a little and I know my Cindy; she's going wear it all over that beautiful face," Jimmy went on. "We can have her hop off, then Jerome can set up and show it sliding into her again, but we'll get only one chance show that first reaction on that face yeah."

"Fine, fine," Guy snapped. "Now, in this one, she'll be looking at your feet."

Jimmy's cock jerked as he thought of watching his sister's beautiful butt as his cock slid into her nasty hole.

He and Penelope had gone out with Aaron, Penelope's big brother and Aaron's wife, Greta. Aaron and Greta had recently gone to an Adult Theater in Dallas, Texas, had sat through a Triple X movie and were still speaking, in hushed tones about the movie.

"And then this guy puts his thing into where she, where her poop comes out," Greta whispered.

"Where her...?" Penelope screeched, truly disgusted. "Okay, okay, I really think we've heard enough. You can stop rapping about this movie."

Jimmy had thought, briefly about that conversation. Looking at Penelope's bony rear end, he had no desire to put his thing where her poop came out. And Penelope's look of disgust told him, even if he had been tempted, she'd be no willing participant.

But Cindy possessed a truly beautiful rear end. She believed it to be fat, but Jimmy believed it to be perfect. Two round, fleshy globes that filled out a pair of hot pants perfectly, that filled out a pair of jeans just right.

Jimmy winced in real pain when Cindy again bounded onto the bed. Cindy's face, even though coated in semen, showed her concern. She gently touched Jimmy's face.

Jerome nodded that his camera was ready. Guy clapped his hands and Cindy touched Jimmy's face softly, then whirled around and smiled at the camera.

"Well no, that last kink seems to be a tricky one, doesn't it?" Cindy recited the line Guy had fed to her as he fingered her ass, applying the lubricant to her rectum.

Guy was too upset to notice, but Jerome nodded in approval as Cindy's face did indeed mirror what that first millimeter of cock felt like as it pressed into her anus. She reach down and gripped Jimmy's thick cock in her small hand and brought it to rest firmly against her tightly clenched anus.

Zooming out slightly, Jerome watched as Cindy used her hand to feed Jimmy's fat meat to her ass. Then he zoomed in and focused on her straining face.

Jimmy watched as the head of his cock pressed against her tightly clenched anus. If he could have seen the strain on Cindy's face, he would have stopped the action. But he did not see her face. He just saw her full buttocks, the deep furrow, and the light brown hole. He saw the tight orifice slowly flower open, he saw the head of his cock slowly push into her anus.

"Ugh, shit!" Cindy barked out, face tightly clenched in pain.

"Need stop?" Jimmy grunted, own face twisted in concentration.

"Uh, no, no," Cindy grunted, taking her hand from Jimmy's cock.

His cock was now firmly lodged in her ass. She used both hands to balance herself on the mattress. Then she wiggled her ass and lowered herself down another millimeter or two.

"Son of a bitch," Jimmy groaned, watching the carnal sight of his fat cock spreading her anus, pushing up into her hole.

Her pussy had been snug, warm. Her ass was painfully tight, seemed to be twice as hot as her pussy had been. Jimmy could feel her muscles squeezing, rippling as they tried to push him out, tried to fight against the invasion.

"Ah, ah, ah!" Cindy cried out as a curious warmth began to spread in her guts.

Jerome looked at Guy. The man wasn't even watching, still miffed that he was slowly but surely being replaced as the director of this art film.

"God, yes!" Cindy cried out as nearly half of Jimmy's cock had forced its way into her bowels.

Jerome tilted from her face to her crotch. He could only see Jimmy's cock; could not see the actual penetration, but he could see Cindy's pussy lips. Her lips were swollen, wet, dripping her excitement and the residue of Jimmy's and the fake semen.

Jimmy watched his sister's ass slowly accommodating his cock. He had nearly half of his cock inside of her now. She wiggled her sexy ass and another few centimeters slid up into her.

"Like this?" Jimmy husked when she barked out in orgasm.

"Uh huh, a lot," Cindy agreed.

"Told you," Jerome whispered loud enough for Jimmy to hear.

Then Cindy's weight was fully on Jimmy. His cock was fully imbedded in her tight anal sheath. Both brother and sister shuddered for a long moment.

"Okay, now, can we dolly over? It okay if we get penetration," Guy snapped at Jerome, snapped at Jimmy.

Cindy slowly pushed herself up. Jerome kept filming, getting the glow of pleasure on her pretty face. Then she bounced out of the bed and looked at Jimmy.

"You okay?" she asked, face a mask of concern.

"Yeah, knee hurts a little, but I'm good. You?" Jimmy asked. "That hurt?

"Hurt! Aw man, 'bout kilt me!" Cindy giggled. "But then, aw Cher! We going do that 'gain, hear?"

"Okay, and remember, Cindy? When you started? You had to grab onto his cock with your left hand. So, need you do that again, okay, Princess?" Guy snapped when Jerome nodded that he was ready.

"Okay," Cindy smiled, bounding up into the bed again.

"And when he starts coming? You, get off and land forward, cute breadbasket up. Jimmy? You grab that cock and stroke it, aiming it at her ass, okay?" Guy said.

Then he indicated 'action' and Cindy grabbed Jimmy's cock in her left hand and pressed it against her tightly clenched anus. Even though she had enjoyed the anal coupling, her rectum still fought against the introduction of a foreign object into her hole. These muscles were designed to push things out, to expel, not to ingest objects inward.

"Ugh!" both Cindy and Jimmy grunted.

Then the head of Jimmy's cock popped in. Both Jimmy and Cindy shuddered, grunted in pleasure.

"Oh, nurse," Jimmy moaned.

Jerome watched as inch after inch of Jimmy's fat cock slid into Cindy's tight ass. He slowly panned to show Jimmy's sweating face, then panned back to show that nearly half of Jimmy's cock was now firmly ensconced in Cindy's full buttocks.

Again Cindy pulled her hand from Jimmy's cock and balanced herself on the mattress.

"Cindy! Look back here," Jerome loudly whispered.

Guy stomped from the doorway of the bedroom. First the bit actor he'd allowed to be in his art film had usurped him, and now his loyal camera operator was usurping him. He loudly slammed the front door of the apartment and went next door to his own apartment.

Guy poured himself a bourbon on the rocks and drank it in one gulp. Then he sat at his little circular Formica table, the bright red had looked so cute in the boutique, but now he hated it, and sobbed bitter tears of self-pity.

In their bedroom, Cindy was now bouncing energetically on Jimmy's hard cock. Her left hand was a blur as she rubbed her pussy.

"Cindy, I'm about, I'm about come," Jimmy grunted, his knee in absolute agony.

"Damn!" Cindy screamed in orgasm.

But she remembered to dismount and fall forward. Jimmy admired her haunches as she lay on her face, ass high in the air. He jerked his spurting cock, aiming at her fleshy buttocks. Jerome quickly squirted the last of the turkey baster's contents onto Cindy's ass, thoroughly coating it in semen.

"Okay, Sugar," Cindy said, after her orgasm had waned. "Well, let me see if there's any more patients have any kinks they needing worked out."

Cindy crawled to the edge, then stepped out of Jimmy's hospital style bed. Facing the camera, she pulled her white tube top up, covering her small breasts.

She located her panties and pulled them up. Then she wiggled into her tight skirt, zipped it, then turned and walked out of the bedroom.

"Beautiful," Jerome praised.

Jerome locked the camera down, then looked throughout the apartment for Guy. Then he rolled his eyes and left the apartment and walked next door.

"GO away," Guy sobbed when Jerome knocked at the door.

"Guisepi Michael Correcci, you get over here and be the professional I know you are," Jerome screeched through the thin door of the apartment.

"Fine, fine, give me a minute," Guy sobbed.

"Every minute is money, Mr. Correcci," Jerome reminded Guy; it was something Guy said often when shooting his documentaries.

"Damn it; I hate it when you're right," Guy said, opening the door of his apartment.

The pain pill had yet to kill the pain in his leg, but Jimmy's head was fogged to the point that he was nearly unconscious when Guy returned. Cindy had removed the ace bandage and had a fresh ice pack on the leg.

"Okay, people, final scene," Guy said, pulling on a white lab coat.

Jerome had grabbed the two lamps that had been at the head of the bed and now placed them in the hallway outside of Jimmy's bedroom. The two lamps at the foot of the bed remained, illuminating the doorway.

"I come in, I tell you I'm your nurse, you tell me you just saw your nurse, I tell you I am the only nurse on this floor, Cindy, when you hear me start to tell Jimmy I'm the only nurse on this floor, you stick your head into the doorway, blow Jimmy a big old kiss, then walk past the door and out of sight; please, please be careful of those lamps they are so expensive," Guy ordered.

"And they burn you too," Jimmy stated.

Guy looked unsympathetically at the ice pack, motioned to Jerome that he was to have the ice pack out of frame, then walked to the doorway of the room.

"And 'action,'" Guy called out and walked into the room.

"Hi! I'm your nurse. And how are we feeling?" Guy said cheerfully.

"My, uh, what? I just saw my nurse," Jimmy said.

"Hmm? Oh no, no, no, sweetie," Guy said, looking at a clipboard, presumably Jimmy's chart. "I'm the only nurse on this floor."

When she heard the word 'only' Cindy stuck her head in the door, gave Jimmy a cheeky smile, blew him a kiss and sauntered, ass swaying past the open doorway.

"She did it? We got it?" Guy asked Jerome.

Jerome nodded, smiling. Guy smiled tightly and clapped his hands.

"And cut. Okay, people, that's a wrap," Guy said.

"Good. Y'all get out; I'm 'bout die here," Jimmy moaned, holding the ice pack to his knee.

"We really, Guy, need call Mike quick like," Jerome said, indicating Jimmy's knee. "Look how much it done swole up since we been here."

Cindy came into the room, again looked at Jimmy's knee, then looked at Jimmy's face. Her pretty eyes filled with tears.

"Baby, we really, you really need see that doctor," she said, lips trembling.

"Yes, yes, I'll call him first thing tomorrow," Guy snapped. "Let's see what we have in the can, hmm?"

"He still says 'in the can' even though it's on tape," Jerome confided to Jimmy and Cindy.

"Know, you had two cameras, could do a lot more in less time," Jimmy pointed out. "And you'd have more to use in the final edit."

"And when you have another thirty thousand, you can get a second camera," Guy screamed at Jimmy and again stormed from the apartment.

"I can get you a good Trinitron for about twelve. I mean, it's used, but..." Jerome confided to Jimmy.

"And you can edit on that?" Jimmy asked, head swimming.

"Hmm? Oh, oh no, need get a deck for that. Those? Hmm, well, be about twenty, maybe twenty five thousand," Jerome admitted.

"Renting one?" Jimmy asked, then lapsed into unconsciousness.

When Cindy asked Guy about the doctor the next day, Guy attempted to shut the door in her face. It took Cindy pointing out that neither she nor Jimmy had signed the release forms before Guy would get over his snit and make the appointment for Dr. Mike Scott. The soonest availability the doctor had was three days hence. Dr. Scott did ask that 'Guy' refrain from taking any of his pain relievers or other medication on the day of the appointment.

The young doctor met with 'Guy' and did an initial examination. He also ordered some x-rays of Jimmy's leg.

"Oh dear God," Dr. Scott gasped when the first x-ray confirmed what he had deduced.

He repeated the exclamation over the next three x-rays.

"Okay, 'Guy,' by the way, what is your real name?" Dr. Scott said.

"Jimmy Falgout," Jimmy wheezed, sweat pouring freely down his face. "I don't, I really don't like asking, but can I have anything for the pain now?"

"No. We're doing surgery as soon as I can get a room available," Dr. Scott stated. "Don't worry, you'll be out of pain in no time. You said your primary doctor is Dr. Hutchenson? At Lafayette General?"

"Yes sir," Jimmy wheezed, actually feeling like he was going to pass out from the pain.

Cindy held Jimmy in a tight embrace, tears pouring down her pretty face. She looked beseechingly at Dr. Scott.

"Forty minutes? Good, I want it," Dr. Scott said into his telephone.

Then he smiled a reassuring smile at Cindy.

"Your husband will be out of pain in just a minute, Sweetie," he assured the girl.

Ten minutes later, an orderly knocked. Dr. Scott and the orderly helped Jimmy climb onto the gurney.

"You, stay here. Pam's going put a call in to Wayne Brown. He's an attorney. I just cannot believe. But anyway, you give him whatever information you can," Dr. Scott said to Cindy. "Jimmy? Your wife does have your permission talk to an attorney on your behalf?"

"Uh huh," Jimmy nodded.

"I love you," Cindy sobbed to her brother.

"Love you too. Don't worry; everything's going be fine," Jimmy assured her.

Jimmy lay on the table for nearly five hours. Dr. Scott worked quickly, efficiently, but there had been a great deal of damage to Jimmy's right leg. And the damage had been allowed to set over an eight week period.

"You," Dr. Scott barked at his head nurse as they worked to sew Jimmy's leg up. "You logged everything that I did, right?"

"Of course," she replied easily.

"Okay, get him a room," Dr. Scott said to another nurse then left the operating room.

"Yes, Dr. Scott. Can I kiss your ass while I'm at it?" the nurse said, pulling the cloth surgical cap from her head.

The head nurse, Bernice Nagoul mane a mental note; Paula Knudsen would not be on any further surgeries with Dr. Scott. Yes, the man was demanding; but he was a genius, a truly skilled surgeon.

Dr. Scott smiled softly as he entered his office. The patient's pretty wife was seated in one of the visitor's chairs, sound asleep. Her face bore the strain of the last few weeks as she slumbered.

"Husband did great," Dr. Scott said gently when she awoke. "He must have played sports; he's in really excellent condition."

"Huh? Yeah, yeah, in high school, he was in that there football and baseball," Cindy said.

"Did Wayne call?" Dr. Scott asked.

"Uh huh," Cindy said, getting to her feet. "I can see him now?"

"Let me find out what room he's in," Dr. Scott said.

Wayne visited his newest client, got all the necessary signatures and consents, and then visited Dr. Scott. From the hospital Wayne went to his office and began researching and compiling data.

"Office of Occupational Safety and Health Administration," the clerk said in as bored a monotone as humanly possible.

"Louisiana Board of Workman's Compensation," a slightly less bored sounding clerk answered.

"Department of the Interior, Louisiana Division," a woman answered, sounding actually happy to be at her desk.

"Lafayette General, Administration," a woman answered, sounding actually upset that anyone would dare call the Administration office.

Workman's Comp cut Jimmy for receiving medical treatment outside of their recommended list of doctors. They even threatened to sue him; claiming that his injuries were a pre-existing condition since Dr. Hutchenson had not recommended the surgery that had been performed by Dr. Scott.

Stryene Drilling fired Jimmy as well. Their lawyer contacted Jimmy, threatening a lawsuit against him.

"Mr. Gremillion? My attorney's Wayne Brown. Need talk to him yeah, going be suing me," Jimmy spat into the telephone.

Castillo, Brown & Thomas Law Office put Jimmy on a one thousand dollars a month stipend. They assured Jimmy that, when they went to court, they'd recoup any amount they'd advanced to him.

"Jimmy, that 'bout twice what you was making before," Cindy said happily.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,100 Followers