In the Philosophy Deans Study

Story Info
An intense connection at my first uni Christmas party.
5.6k words
4.25
1.9k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a fresher's Christmas party run by the Dean of philosophy's wife, held in their house to celebrate the 2023 festive season and welcome us to the university as new student's. The reception rooms downstairs were set out with tables, and chairs, and we were served finger food and champagne.

She was a delightful lady, smart, elegant, with a fine body, she was very intelligent, clearly used to hosting social gatherings. She would have been fine, hosting a gathering at any embassy, and her social skills were impeccable. I quietly admired her figure, allowing thoughts of her taking me somewhere quiet and kissing me, softly while fondling my breasts. She made time and put in effort greeting each one of us and spending a few minutes getting to know us. There was quite a large gathering of students, so she would be occupied for most of the evening.

Her husband, the Dean hovered around the edges, making occasional comments, and small talk with the guests. He was the only man in the room that I found any interest in, his name was Peter, he wasn't anything special, unremarkable in most things, about 5' 10" tall, average build, sandy hair, fair skin, grey eyes. He wasn't bad looking, ordinary really, but I was feeling a little bored, and he interested me.

A number of girls surrounded him, fluttering eyelids and giving him

provocative looks, but although he didn't show it, he wasn't really interested in any of them. I thought he was probably used to taking his female students for a tumble and needed someone who perhaps stood out amongst the rest. He glanced my way, several times, giving me a shy smile as he realised I'd noticed him. It didn't surprise me, he had an eye for young pretty girls, and I certainly fitted the bill in that area, I thought to myself, 'why not, there's nothing else exciting to do.' The next time he looked over at me, I gave him an enigmatic but quizzical look, to indicate my interest.

Simply dressed, with just a mid thigh length flower printed nylon skirt, which was filmy and partially translucent, showing me with a fairly conspicuous silhouette. With a pale pink light cotton/wool top, underneath my skirts, I had on coffee coloured nylon hold ups, and plain white cotton Lycra high leg knickers, (I love the way my body warmth makes them form closely against my skin). I hadn't bothered with a slip or bra, and had on a pair of softlite tan court shoes, low heels, and very comfortable. I noticed quite a few men looking appreciatively at me, as the light draughts from the windows lifted and moved my skirt, exposing the lace welts of my nylon clad legs.

The Deans wife had finally made it to me, introducing herself with her Christian name.

"Hello there, I'm Penny, and you are?"

"I'm Lucy, how do you do?"

"I'm fine thank you for asking. What are you reading?"

"Finance and economics, I'm hoping for a first with honours."

"Good for you Lucy, clearly you know what you want. That's a sure way to a job that allows you to earn a lot of money."

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw her husband watching us, if she saw him, she gave no indication, she was almost completely focused on her duties as host.

"Thank you, Penny, I'm going to work hard to achieve my aims, my father is already employing me as a part time assistant, and he is taking me into his business as an associate once I graduate."

"That's excellent Lucy, you're lucky to have such a good start to your career."

"Thanks for the party, and my goodness, it's well attended."

"You're welcome, are you finding it easy settling into your accommodation, it can be difficult I know."

"Actually, I live at home, it's close enough to the university for me to be able to commute, there's a tube station not far from where I live, just a short walk really. It takes about forty minutes on the Northern Line."

"That's wonderful, well I must catch up with you again in the future, but I have to circulate, I'm sure you understand."

Smiling at her I nodded goodbye, allowing her to feel that she was achieving her aims, but thinking to myself, 'patronising bitch.'

She moved on, and my gaze returned to her husband, Peter, the Dean. Our eyes met, and I smiled at him and imperceptibly raised my half empty glass, with an unspoken invitation for him to join me. He looked away, looked back, giving me a slight nod, then slowly moved towards the small corridor leading to the rear of the house.

I drifted towards the entrance to the hallway, watching him as he opened the door to what appeared to be his study, he looked back at me, and I gave an imperceptible shrug to him. He nodded imperceptibly, and I saw that he left the door partially ajar. After a few moments I followed nonchalantly down the corridor, meaning to go into the study behind him. One of the assistant hosts saw me and asked.

"Is everything all right young lady?"

"Oh yes, but I was just looking for the loo."

"It's just down there at the end of the hallway, on the right."

"Thank you, you're a lifesaver, I'm bursting."

She giggled to herself as I hurriedly went down the corridor, past the study to the toilet, opened the door and stepped inside.

Once in there I quickly pulled my panties down, sat on the pedestal seat and took care of my needs, emptying my bladder, and drying myself with the bathroom tissue. Before I stood up and pulled the flush, I took my knickers off completely, folding them neatly and putting them in my handbag.

It seems calculating, but I knew what I was going to do once I was inside the Deans study, nothing was going to stop me, and I wanted as little hindrance as possible. Before I left the washroom, I ran my hands up my thighs, and over my taut belly, then around to the firm flesh of my buttocks, feeling aroused as my skin responded to the smooth touch of my hands.

Opening the door I quietly went into the hallway returning to the partly open study door. Quickly checking to see that nobody was watching, the door was still partly ajar, so I pushed it open, and moved inside the study, closing the door firmly behind me, and turning the key in the lock.

He looked around at me as he heard me come in, and smiled as he recognised me from out in the main reception rooms. Appearing a little disconcerted but not surprised that I was actually alone with him in his study.

'Hello there, who are you?"

"I'm Lucy, I've just been talking to you wife, she's an extremely charming lady."

"Well, Lucy, what can I do for you?"

We were both amused by our little by play, each knowing, understanding and accepting what we were there for. Looking at each other in silence, the air in the room feeling heavy and charged with tension. I decided to break the impasse before we lost momentum. Reaching down, I took the light hem of my skirt between my fingers, and taking the initiative, smilingly, I pulled it up to my hips.

"I was wondering if you might be able to help me with this?"

His eyes widened as he looked at my groin, I don't have much body hair at the best of times, and with what I do have I depilate, so I was smooth, ripe, neat, discreet, pink and my pubis was plump and inviting. He drew in a sharp breath as he saw my nakedness, framed by the filmy material of my bunched skirt, and the lacy stocking stops.

Noticing that he had cleared the top of his big oak desk before I had entered. He had thoughtfully placed a box of tissues to one side of the top, I presumed that they were for us to clean ourselves up with afterwards. Not wanting to waste time and debating in my mind as I walked towards him, whether to bend forwards over his desk and pull my skirt up at the back, or perch up on the edge of it with my heels on the lip and keeping the front of my skirt peeled back to my hips.

That choice was made for me, as he took my shoulders and turned me so that my back was against the front of the table. He leaned towards me, and kissed me, firmly and sweetly, there was no sloppiness in his lips, and he was quite forceful in pushing his tongue in between my lips, I felt it rubbing against my teeth, as he explored my mouth and hunted for my tongue, like a cat chasing a small, frightened, fluttering bird around a cage. His touch was so sensuous that I felt a gush of body fluid from down below (I tend to get very wet, and often involuntarily squirt a bit at the touch of another person's hand), knowing that the almost imperceptible natural scent, would drive his desire to be intimate with me to irresistible heights.

"Oh heavens, you smell so good."

He pressed his face into my hair, and drew in deep breaths, savouring the warm musky aroma.

"What perfume are you wearing?"

"Nothing, it's just plain soap and water, with a little talc."

"You're not wearing perfume at all?"

"Let's be honest, if I smell so good like this, and it turns you on so much, it would be impossible for the other male guests to cope with the effect I might have on them if I did wear my usual type of perfume.

"I can't disagree with that, I think every man in the room had his eyes on you."

"Not just the men Peter, not just the men."

He pulled a chair to the side of where we were standing, and I placed my foot onto it, still holding my skirt up, I lifted myself up and sat on the rounded edge of the leather covered desk, wrapping the other leg around his hips. I unbuckled his belt, unbuttoned his waistband and unzipped his trousers, letting them fall to his ankles.

As he nuzzled into my neck, his lips resting gossamer like on my skin, I could feel his teeth, poised as if to take a bite, moving slowly but softly down my neck until he reached the hollow of my collar bone. Kissing me softly, resting his cheek against mine, and running his fingers through the thick but soft loose curls of my hair.

I looked down at his penis, it wasn't anything spectacular, a little thick, just about average, but it was impressively hard, a pale pinkish helmet, with a purple rim, which was pronounced and flared. The shaft was pale, darkening as it curved down to his scrotum, his ball bag, was darker. He had a neatly trimmed amount of pubic hair, light in colour with slight curls. His penis was stiff, throbbing gently as I took it in my hand, feeling the weight and warmth of it, as he kissed me on the mouth again. Sliding my hand down his cock and under his scrotal sac, I cupped his testicles in my hand, gently massaging them, causing him to shiver as his precum pulsed out almost uncontrollably.

Wrapping my arms around his neck as I kissed him back, our tongues twisting and tangling together in that age old lovers dance. My skirt hem fell back down over his lower belly, the soft light touch of it stimulating him further. His erection was so hard that I could feel his discomfort as he ached to get inside me. The penis arching back in a pronounced curve from his balls, towards his lower stomach. I gently stroked the soft material of my skirt up the underside of his penis, the filmy hem brushing the tip of his pulsing meaty head, driving him almost to desperation with his desire.

I was already making a damp patch on the surface of the desk, I was so powerfully turned on, that my glands were working overtime as my body prepared itself for intercourse. I felt a tightening of my abdomen that seemed to originate in my rectum and gripped my stomach with a dull ache. My vagina dilated anticipating the expected delicious first entry, I desperately wanted him inside me, as we kissed and cuddled in brief foreplay.

Pulling his shirt up, I could feel his heartbeat against my breasts as he pressed closer to me, the wet end of his helmet, tapping insistently against my tummy as it throbbed and pulsed his slippery precum in preparation for his entry into me. He pulled back slightly and pulled my top up and over my breasts, exposing them to his gaze, as they fell quivering onto my ribs, he moaned appreciatively as he took them in his hands, feeling the firm tissue under his fingers, heavy against his palms as he rotated his thumbs over my erect nipples.

Bending forwards, he took first one nipple then the other in between his lips, feeling their hardness as he licked them in small circles, applying the tip of his tongue to each of my pink aureoles. I threw my head back, closing my eyes and sighing softly as I felt myself enjoying his touch.

Kissing me again, he took his shaft in his hand, and eased his helmet inside my wet smooth vaginal lips, pressing down onto the floor of the entrance to my vagina. Opening me with a smooth but firm thrust, he pushed inside, encountering the resistance of my muscles there as I tensed, but persisting, until with a rush he went through and filled me with his hot stiff penis. It felt as though it belonged there, it was tight, but almost a perfect fit for me, giving me a sense of finding something there that had been missing.

We looked into each others eyes during the moment he penetrated, probing as deeply as he could, holding himself there as my vagina adjusted around his penis, enfolding it within the soft warm flesh of my womanhood. Seeing the look of absolute gratification as he felt himself fully enveloped. I realised that contrary to my original assumptions, it had been a while since he'd had sex with anyone, much less a girl like me. I winced slightly as I experienced the pressure, and his eyes widened as he felt my sudden clenching.

"Oh god, I'm not hurting you, am I? Were you a virgin?"

"No, nothing so serious, it's been a long time since I lost that, though I'm still quite tight, so it sometimes gives me a sharp twinge when I'm stretched open by a man."

Sighing softly as his balls pressed against my bottom, I squirted my lubricant over his crotch. The slippery body fluid soaking his pubic hair and running down his shaft over his scrotum.

"A long time? How old were you?"

"You don't need to know that, don't bother trying to find out, let's just get on with this shall we?"

"How old are you now?"

"I'm 18, I'll be 19 next October, so don't worry."

"As long as you're of legal age though?"

"I'm legal, here and anywhere else that this might happen, and i assure you I'm definitely no virgin."

"My god, you're irresistible."

"I know, come on,"

He looked down at himself, standing between my thighs, his penis buried deep in my soft wet swollen vaginal lips. Natural instinct took over and he began his pelvic thrusts, slowly, gently he made full penetrations, treating me tenderly as he began to develop a rhythm, it was nice, an intense pleasurable feeling, getting warmer as he got into his stride. Feeling my tension disperse, replaced by a tingling feeling as he moved in and out, the rim of his cock rubbing against the ridged spongy part of my upper vaginal wall, just under my pubis, it was electrifying.

My heart rate went up as it supplied blood to my genitals, and I was breathing fast and shallow, my breasts moving with the rhythm and my stiff nipples rubbing against the soft light hair on his chest. Peter was grunting softly with each thrust, the deep rumbling from his chest was somehow very stimulating. I tilted back on the edge of his desk, moving the angle of my hips to give him easier access, I was rewarded by him speeding up his rate, it wasn't enough for me, although it was giving me pleasure, I needed more from him.

Gripping him him tighter with my leg, I held him firmly against me, my breasts pushing hard into his bare chest, and my arms firmly wrapped around his neck, I gently licked his earlobe, enclosing it with my lips, and whispered.

"Come on Peter, harder, faster, I'm not made of glass, you can do better than this."

Pausing for a second, he resumed with an almighty and vigorous series of thrusts, probing my secret darkness with incredible power. I felt my chin bumping up and down on his shoulder, as he pummelled me with frantic almost overwhelming energy. I loved it, but although my early sexuality had been precocious, I hadn't yet learned to orgasm properly with a man, although what I am able to achieve with one inside me is almost as heavenly, and with him, I could feel it building within me.

It's difficult to explain, and unlike girls, men don't really have the faintest idea of what an orgasm feels like for us, no matter how much they think that they do, its all internal for us. They are almost guaranteed to have one, usually during ejaculation, perhaps thinking that it was somehow a trigger, and when they came, the action causes us too as well. However, for me, as I gain more experience, I suppose with penile entry I achieve a mild form of one around 30 to 40% of the time. It's better with another girl, we know how each others bodies work, what we want, where to touch, where to lick, how we taste, and we talk with one another. As girls we are less inhibited with one another, once we've connected, we are less shy, and much more adventurous. It's all about the communication, I suppose my orgasm rate is almost upwards of 70% of the time with them. Regardless, for me it's almost always delightful with either men or women.

He was plunging in and out of me with enormous amounts energy, striking his full length between my pussy lips, we were almost oblivious to the noises we were making, Peter grunting and me gasping with each motion. The desk rattling and banging as we writhed and pushed at each other. The sound of our bodies was exhilarating, a wet rhythmic squelching sound, underlined by the regular dull bump of his pubic bone hitting my belly on its inward stroke. The rounded leather edge of the desk was wet and messy, and the skin of my backside made small squeaky noises as it slipped back and fore in the widening patch of wetness, driven by our firm regular motion.

Surprising me, he was quite good, certainly giving me a considerable amount of pleasure, he lasted well, he was still going strongly after eight or nine minutes, which I found impressive as most men rarely last much more than four or five with me.

The technique was good, regular powerful thrusts, wriggling his hips so that his penis entered from slightly different angles, favouring my left side, which is more sensitive, giving me jolts of blistering sensation which coursed like hot sparkling fire through my bottom and tummy.

Cupping his face in my hands, I started kissing it from brow to chin, before closing my lips over his, as I pushed my tongue in and out of his mouth, in time with his pelvic thrusts. Returning my arms around his neck, pulling him close and reciprocating his probing with my own, driving my hips into his, drawing his penis deep within me, as I started to clench my bum, increasing the friction on his shaft and helmet as he pounded me, hard, with red blooded dynamic lustfulness.

I tightened my grip on him, concentrating on the firm regular motion of his cock, I began to affect him, and I felt him stiffening, his strokes getting shorter but faster. Looking into his eyes, I saw they were glazed, almost as if his entire consciousness was focused on the end of his penis. He was gritting his teeth, as he struggled to hold on to himself, but nature had its way, and with a long low gasp, he ejaculated deep inside me, I felt him swell, and jerk as he climaxed and pumped his semen into me. He seemed bigger, and he sort of pulsed, making his body twitch. He pulled back, contracting in time with each spurt of his semen. I felt myself widen a bit more, as I opened my legs to pull him into me as deep as I could. There was a warm rush as our fluids flowed back around his shaft and dribbled out of my wet pussy. It was a warm tickling feeling and I was surprised by the mild, but also intense wave of pleasure that flowed through me, making my nipples tingle, and a sort of swelling in my breasts. It made me relax and I had an incredible sense of fulfilment, warmth and happiness.

I'll admit, I've had a lot of sex so far, with quite a number of men, but this was something special, causing me to feel a strong but temporary affection for Peter as he collapsed almost spent, over me. I lay back on the desk, lifting my knees up until my shins were parallel to my thighs, tilting my hips back. He continued to convulse with small emissions of fluid as he emptied his reserves of semen. I stroked his back as he struggled to recover his breath, whispering soft words to him.

12