In the Pub

Story Info
I had a fuck-buddy. Then it all got crazy.
5.8k words
4.45
17.6k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StileUK
StileUK
9 Followers

It had been a few weeks now since Wendy and I had been "fuck buddies", and I was definitely getting a taste for it. All I could think about was sex, sex, sex!

It was a Saturday afternoon, and I was in the pub. Wendy was working behind the bar as usual on Saturdays.

I went to the bar to buy a drink and she came over to serve me. While she was close enough for no one to overhear, I said to her, "I want to fuck you in the pub, now."

She looked a little shocked at first but then a wicked smile sprung up on her face. She replied quietly, "Meet me upstairs in 5 minutes by the ladies toilets".

I walked off to the table where I was sitting with my friends and put my drink down.

The minutes seemed to drag by, but at last I headed up the stairs and waited. Wendy appeared shortly after, motioned me to wait there, and went in to the toilets. A few seconds later she came back out, took me by the hand and led me inside and straight into a cubicle. She turned around and locked the door, and started removing her clothes.

"You will have to sit on the toilet, and I will straddle you facing you, but the problem is that if anyone looks under the door they will see your legs. So, you should put these on" she said, and passed me her skirt, thigh-length white fishnet stockings, high-heeled shoes and white lacy panties.

I wasn't sure why I needed the panties for the disguise, but I didn't complain. I quickly removed my trousers and boxers, and slid the knickers up my legs and over my arse and cock. They felt exquisite against my skin, and I felt immediately aroused.

Next came the stockings, which I rolled up each leg, again feeling a thrill at their touch. Standing up, I slipped into the skirt, which fit nicely, and as its lining brushed against my legs I gasped slightly.

Last but not least, I slid my feet into the high heels. I felt strangely feminine and not at all uncomfortable.

Wendy spotted this and said, "Hmm you like that do you?" I nodded dumbly, and she said "Well then, no point doing half a job. You may as well wear these as well."

And with that she removed her top and bra, which matched the panties and was slightly padded, and passed them to me. I fastened the bra around my chest and adjusted it before putting my arms through the straps, and then slipped the sexy low-cut top over it. I couldn't believe I was doing this! But it felt fantastic.

"You look like you've done this before, Nick! Anything you want to tell me?" Wendy said with a mischievous glint in her eyes. I mumbled something about maybe having tried some women's clothes on before, and she replied "Well you look gorgeous!"

She unfastened the skirt and let it fall around my ankles, then guided me to sit on the toilet. She then spread her legs either side of mine and lowered herself onto my lap. By this time, with her naked body on full display and the sensation of the beautiful clothing I was wearing, I was fully erect.

I guess Wendy was pretty turned on too, as she just moved the panties out of the way so that my cock could get free, and pushed herself straight down onto it. It felt incredible as she started to rise and fall on my lap, taking in the whole of my rock hard penis and then lifting herself almost all the way off it.

I wrapped my arms around her, and she took her feet off the floor, placing them on the cistern behind me. I now had to do a bit more work on the lifting but the pleasure made it seem an easy task.

As we fucked each other, we couldn't help but let out the odd moan. "Oh Wendy...Oh Wendy! This is so fucking good" I said.

Then she surprised me by saying "Oh Nicola...you are screwing me senseless, Nicola!" Being called a girl's name really turned me on and I began to pound her pussy with a vengeance. She continued to call me Nicola, and every time it sent small shivers down my spine.

Lost in our rapture, we did not hear the door open as someone entered the toilets, and headed into the next door cubicle. We continued with our involuntary grunts and moans, and whoever it was obviously heard.

I looked up towards the ceiling at one point, and saw my friend Zoe staring down over the dividing wall. Her eyes were wide and her mouth was agape with shock at what she was seeing - her friend, shagging the hell out of one of the bar staff, dressed in her clothes!

Her shock quickly gave way to something else though, as she obviously began to find the scene arousing. She took one hand off the wall, and I had a good idea where it was headed as her breath started to quicken.

As for me, I didn't know whether to tell Wendy, or just carry on. I opted for the latter, and continued pounding in and out of Wendy's hot wet pussy, calling her name repeatedly.

When Wendy called me Nicola again, Zoe once more looked surprised, but again she seemed to recover quickly, and even started saying "Oh yes, Nicola" quietly under her breath as she frigged herself off behind the wall. This was absolutely driving me crazy!

Wendy started heaving and bucking against me with renewed vigour and I realised she was on the brink of an orgasm. This sped me along towards mine, and also seemed to have a noticeable effect on Zoe. She was trembling slightly, and looked like she might fall, but she managed to maintain her balance as her own orgasm flooded through her. That was enough for me, and I pumped my hot cum into Wendy like I had never cum before with Zoe watching from above.

We sat still for a minute or two, then Wendy looked into my eyes and said "I like Nicola, I hope I will see her again soon."

I then heard Zoe mutter something much the same, and I replied, to both of them, "You can be sure of that".

Zoe disappeared down into the cubicle and sneaked quietly out of the toilets, while I started removing Wendy's clothes. When I was down to just the panties and stockings, Wendy shook her head at me and said "No, Nicola, you can keep those on when you go back downstairs and sit with your friends. That will keep us both turned on until I can get you home to fuck your brains out again!"

The thought of wearing this sexy underwear in front of my friends was immensely exciting and I offered no argument. I slipped my clothes back on, Wendy tiptoed out of the toilets then gave me the thumbs up to follow. I went downstairs to the table where my friends sat and took my place. Zoe, who turned out to be sitting next to me, gave me a very knowing look, and to me seemed to silently convey just how erotic she had found what she had seen.

After a few minutes of chatting across the table, I suddenly felt the waistband of my trousers go slack, and when I looked down to see what was going on I saw a hand slowly and deftly undoing my fly, having already dealt with the button. The hand belonged to Zoe, but when I looked towards her she just continued talking to her boyfriend opposite.

I was a bit nervous, to say the least, about the wisdom of her actions, and it seemed an eternity before the zipper was at the bottom. Her hand then slipped inside, and I noticed a twitch of surprise when she came into contact with the lacy panties I was still wearing.

Soon she had started rubbing my cock through the lovely fabric, and it leapt to life immediately. Trying to keep an eye on everyone without acting suspicious was tricky, but no one seemed to have noticed anything, even when she slid her hand inside my knickers, and a few minutes later I shot my load all over her hand. She lingered a while and then carefully drew her hand out, and then I could hardly believe my eyes as she licked my cum off her fingers, right there at the table. I had never even kissed her before that, so it all came as a bit of a shock! Albeit a very pleasant one...

Time marched on, and Wendy had finished work, so we decided to head out separate exits and go back to my house for some serious amounts of sex. However, when I got outside, Zoe had followed me, and asked if she could join me. Of course, I could hardly say no after her recent performance, so I smiled and said sure she could.

We met up with Wendy round the corner and walked to my car. On the way, I explained to Wendy that Zoe had seen us in the toilets, although I didn't mention the wank I had received a short while ago courtesy of Zoe. I didn't know how she would take that!

I parked up outside the house, and we all went inside. Wendy was impatient for some action, and I wasn't sure what Zoe's intentions were at this point, but she followed us upstairs to the bedroom.

Wendy turned around to me and literally started ripping my clothes off until I was down to panties and stockings once again. She then stripped herself completely naked. Zoe stood to one side, watching with interest.

Wendy pushed me on to the bed and I ended up lying on my back. Not up for wasting any time, she dove straight in toward my crotch with her face and before I knew it my cock was enveloped in her mouth. She was sucking and licking exquisitely, and bobbing up and down slowly.

Out of the corner of my eye I could see Zoe was starting to get more interested in proceedings, and had even started to caress her breasts through the sexy black dress she was wearing. This turned me on no end and provided nice entertainment while I was being given head.

After a few minutes of glorious ecstasy, Wendy lifted her head away from my cock, looked over at Zoe and told her to take her clothes off. I expected Zoe to question the request, but she did not even hesitate to slip the dress off her shoulders and let it fall to the floor. Then she undid her bra, releasing her beautiful big breasts, which I had only previously seen in my imagination, and the bra joined the dress. Lastly she slipped her thumbs inside the elastic of the black thong she was wearing, and slid it down to her ankles, daintily stepping out.

Wendy then said, "Pick up your clothes and pass them to Nick...or, should I say, Nicola?"

Zoe again promptly obeyed, and I didn't need to be told what to do next. I removed the panties and stockings I was wearing, and slowly pulled the thong up towards my crotch. It was deliciously tight and pressed in against my arse crack tantalisingly. I then proceeded to put on the bra, which had moulded cups so it appeared that I had breasts. Finally I pulled the skimpy dress down over my head until it was in the correct place. Looking down at myself, I felt extremely sexy and girly. Zoe was fascinated to see me in her clothes, and I could tell Wendy approved too.

My cock was already fully hardened as it had not really had a chance to calm down after being sucked, and Wendy got straight down to business, straddling my waist and lowering her hungry wet pussy onto it. She took it all the way in first time and then started to fuck me with a furious pace.

Looking over at Zoe, I saw a strange look on her face. It took me a moment to realise that, as I was wearing her clothes, it now might have looked like Wendy was in fact shagging the hell out of Zoe instead of me. Unfortunately I could not see the effect myself from where I was lying, underneath the sex-crazed Wendy.

But what I could see, was Zoe lowering a hand between her legs and flicking her clit, then sticking first one, then two fingers inside her pouting pussy and then fucking herself with them. That I found very arousing, and it soon had me on the way to my orgasm.

Wendy was also nearly there when Zoe took her fingers out of her cunt and brought them to her mouth, licking and sucking her juices off them. That was it - I started bucking my hips and filling Wendy with my love cream, and Wendy almost lost control of her thrusting as she was wracked by her own stupendous orgasm.

Wendy didn't hang around long - she pulled herself off my slowly softening cock and stood up by the bed. She picked up her clothes and threw them at me, telling me to put them on. So, after I removed Zoe's lovely items, I dressed up in the same outfit I wore earlier in the toilets.

Now, without any communication between Wendy and Zoe that I could see, Zoe walked towards the end of the bed, and then climbed over me until her soaking pussy was right above my cock. Just the heat from it was enough to revitalise my cock, and she gently lowered herself until I was fully buried within her.

It was an incredible feeling - a few hours ago we were long-time friends who had never even kissed; since then she had seen me fuck Wendy in the toilets while frigging herself off, wanked me off in the pub surrounded by our friends and her boyfriend, and was now riding my cock like we'd been doing it for years!

She was absolutely amazing, somehow using muscles inside her vagina to constantly squeeze and massage my throbbing manhood. Her big breasts were bouncing around happily, and I found myself moreorless hypnotised by them. She then leant forward and smothered my face in those gorgeous globes. For a while I couldn't see a thing apart from tit, and it was a lovely experience. When she allowed me some air, I got busy licking and sucking on her hard brown nipples, my hands groping her bounteous arse as she pounded my cock.

Glancing over towards Wendy I saw that same strange look that I had earlier seen on Zoe's face, and realised again that it could look as if Zoe was screwing Wendy to the bed, as I was now wearing her clothes. I didn't have too much time to reflect on that, however, as suddenly Zoe's body was overcome with convulsions as she experienced a huge, powerful orgasm.

The knowledge that I had brought her off was enough to send me over the edge, and I shot load after load of my hot thick cum deep into her welcoming pussy. A look of ecstasy remained on her face for some time as she enjoyed the feeling of it flowing inside her, before she finally rolled off me and lay next to me, resting her head on my chest while she recaptured her breath.

I could see Wendy getting a bit fidgety where she was standing. She had been masturbating furiously while watching Zoe shagging the life out of Wendy-looking-me, but she clearly wanted some more attention. But she was to be disappointed, because Zoe had not finished her turn yet.

She sat back up and turned around so she was facing away from me, straddling me again. She took my semi-limp cock in her hand, evoking memories of the wank she gave me earlier, and started rubbing the head of it against her swollen lips. This had the desired effect in quick time, and then my rod was once again thrust deep inside her wetness. In fact it seemed to be bigger than before, as I could feel the head banging against her cervix.

Once she was comfortable, she laid back on my chest and started grinding and pushing her sumptuous backside against my groin. "How's that feel, Nicola?" she asked, but I could only reply with guttural grunts and groans, overwhelmed by the pleasurable sensations she was sending through my entire body.

I started pumping my hips forward in time with her movements and was soon shouting out Zoe's name in reckless abandon. A couple of times she accidentally called me Nick instead of Nicola, but I didn't mind - either way, I was getting the fucking of a lifetime from this darling.

Wendy got fed up of being ignored over in the corner though, and came over to the bed near the pillows. She spread her legs, placing one either side of mine and Zoe's faces, and lowered her pussy until it swallowed up Zoe's eagerly waiting tongue. Wendy began to make some very interesting noises, and the sight I could see about 6 inches from my own face was supremely stimulating.

Soon Wendy shuffled up a bit so that it was my turn to give her delicious sweet pussy a laving, and then every minute or so she would swap between Zoe and me. It was utterly amazing, and I could even hear Zoe calling out "oh Nicola" into Wendy's cunt.

Soon after that, we all began to shudder at the same time, and how we managed to keep our balance on the bed I don't know. Wendy shared her pussy's juices between Zoe's and my mouth and we both eagerly lapped up every drop we could. We then all collapsed on the bed, entwined around each other, and fell asleep contentedly.

When I woke up, I was alone in the bed, and I half wondered whether I had imagined it all. But no, there on the bedside table was a note that said "See you very soon, Nicola. W + Z".

Soon turned out not to be soon enough, as it wasn't until the next Saturday evening that I was back in the pub, and Zoe walked in with her boyfriend. A few other friends of ours were there also, and the evening was looking like a lively one.

Zoe had a plastic bag in her hand when she entered the pub, and I wondered what was inside it, although the mystery was not to last too long. She edged her way over to me and passed me the bag, and told me to meet her in the toilets in 5 minutes, by which time I was expected to have changed into whatever was in the bag. I eagerly headed off to get started on what promised to be some more fantastic sex with Zoe.

However, in my enthusiasm, I made a fatal mistake, and forgot that I was meant to go to the ladies toilets, and not the gents where I in fact went. This was going to cause two problems - firstly, Zoe wouldn't be able to find me, and secondly, the doorman who would be patrolling the gents might look under the door and see what I was doing.

Nonetheless I didn't realise my mistake at this point, and locked myself into a cubicle, eagerly stripping out of my male clothes, and pulling items out of the plastic bag Zoe had given me. These consisted of a pair of knee-length white socks, a white blouse, a pleated tartan skirt in lovely pastel colours, and a matching red lacy bra and skimpy g-string. "Oh yes!" I thought to myself, "it's a school uniform! Wow!".

I could barely conceal my excitement as I started to dress myself, starting with the socks, then the bra and g-string. Red seemed to suit me, in a slutty kind of a way. I stepped into the skirt and brought it up to my waist, fastening the clip on the side, and then donned the blouse, leaving enough buttons undone to show a generous amount of cleavage, if I had had any of course!

I had just stuffed my own clothes in the bag when I heard the door outside open, followed by heavy footsteps. The realisation hit - I was in the gents! And my worst fears were about to come very quickly true...the doorman was doing his rounds, and bent down to look into my cubicle to check I wasn't doing any drugs, and saw me standing there, looking like a 14-year-old schoolgirl!

"Open up" he growled, banging on the door. I knew there was no point refusing, as he would probably just break down the door, so I opened it and stood before the hulk of a man, utterly ashamed at being caught like this. I was very disconcerted by the way he looked me up and down, he seemed to be drinking in the way I looked.

Before I had a chance to say anything or try to get out of the cubicle, he had forced his way in and shut the door behind him again. His brutish hand flew out to cover my mouth, and the other one reached round and squeezed my tartan-clad arse. In spite of the fear coursing through my body, I actually enjoyed the touch, to my further shame.

Using his massive strength, he literally lifted me off the floor by my arse and pulled me bodily against him, forcing my legs to go to either side of his hips. I had little doubt that I was in serious trouble now, and he moved forward until my back was against the wall, and he was leaning heavily against me.

I could feel his fast, shallow breaths against my face as he fumbled below to undo his trousers. I glimpsed down and saw a huge 10-inch throbbing beast of a penis standing up, poking between my legs, and I shuddered at the thought of the pain I was going to suffer.

Obviously not a believer in foreplay, he guided his missile straight to my arsehole and forced it all the way in in one gigantic, violent thrust. I felt like he had ripped me in two, and my brain exploded in agony as his huge organ stretched my rectum to breaking point. With a neanderthal grunt, he started driving his hips back and forward, ramming his massive cock in and out of my wrecked arsehole, simultaneously battering me against the wall.

StileUK
StileUK
9 Followers
12