In the School Bathroom

Story Info
There's a boy in the girl's bathroom, & I'm stuck with him.
3.9k words
3.96
14.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ANB523
ANB523
8 Followers

Disclaimer - All characters are above the age of 18.

I walked to the girl's washroom and went inside. There were a few other girls too, as is expected right after school.

I recognised Shreya among them, and she shot me a cold glare. Unbothered, I went inside one of the stalls and sat on the toilet, waiting for the other girls to leave. I really needed them to leave, most importantly Shreya.

I'm not letting her know any of my shenanigans ever again after what she did last time to me on her 19th birthday. I down my panty just to make those girls think I'm peeing. And with the tap, I make a peeing sound.

God the things I gotta do to convince those girls I'm being normal.

Slowly the sound of their voices becomes distant and finally ends. I get out of the stall and look out the main door. The noise of students in the hallway has also died down. It's almost as if I'm alone in the school. I hear a pair of footsteps. Knowing who it is, I feel giddy and go back in.

I sit in the farthest stall, waiting. Suddenly, I hear the door swing open. I feel an unreal presence in the room.

It's a boy.

He shuts the main door tightly. He even fastens the top bolt. I cry internally, knowing that due to my short stature the top bolt would be out of my reach.

He walks around. Looking at the cleanliness of the girl's washroom. He inspects the wash basins, the soap dispensers and the female urinals. Then he comes to the stalls. My heart starts to beat faster and I start shaking out of fright. He looks into each stall. One by one, each stall is examined by him, searching for any girls. With each passing second, my heart beats faster and I sweat profusely.

Soon, he enters the stall adjacent to mine. I take my chances, and bust out the door! I catch a glimpse of him, and confirm to my satisfaction, that it was who I expected, Asam. He gives a wicked smile at me and starts chasing me. I run faster and try to open the door. The handlebar bolt opens immediately, but the problem that remains now is the upper bolt. I try my best to reach it, going as far up as on my toes, but it still isn't in my reach. I jump up and grab it, and pull on it as hard as I can. It does not give way immediately, and slowly moves with each tug.

So close to freedom, but then I feel two long arms wrap around me, and pull me back with no difficulty. One of the hands covers my mouth while the other pushes the bolt back into it's closed state. I feel like I've lost, and want to scream as loud as I can, and punch him as hard as I can, but all I can do now is just wait and watch as he has me in his clutches, and drags me to the washbasin.

Asam sits me down on the washbasin, with both of my hands still in his hold. His eyes were boring directly into my soul. He leaned forward and kissed me. I could feel his heartbeat. He was also too nervous and excited about what was going to happen. I close my eyes and try to free my hands to hold him, but he's not letting up. Instead, he moves his free hand up and down my back, and his touch sends goosebumps down my spine. He moved his hand closer to my butt, and held my right buttock. He felt it around for some time, all the while leaving me shaking with his touch. He then stopped suddenly. I opened my eyes, and his angry eyes met my gaze. He broke off from the kiss and his free hand went under my skirt.

Oh shit! I now remember!

He grabs hold of my panty and pulls on it. As it is, I am in a sitting position, and it would be hard to pull them out. Still, he's not having any of that, and pulls it out. I let him slide my panty out of my legs, and he holds it up.

"What, did I tell you when we talked about doing it here?" His voice thundered, or atleast he tried to make it sound thundering.

I gulped and said in a low voice, "Sorry sir, you said no underwear allowed..."

In a mocking tone, he replied, "I can't hear you. Say it out loud."

I took a few deep breaths and said it again. He again told me to say it louder. This continued on. With each word, my heart sank even more. On the third try, I practically shouted, "SORRY SIR, YOU SAID NO UNDERWEAR ALLOWED!"

He was silent for a moment. If someone was outside, even they could have heard what I said. I covered my mouth, and was prepared to get shouted at for shouting. Instead, Asam said, "That's correct, girl."

I breathed a sigh of relief. He then gazed at my chest. He unbuttoned the first button. This time however, I wasn't scared. He unbuttoned my shirt and saw that I wasn't wearing a bra. "Well, atleast you knew the rule." What really happened was that coming to school, I was almost spotted by Shreya without my panty in my dorm. So I quickly put on my panty without further ado. For being braless, I put on the school coat as well. It was pretty embarrassing being the only one in class wearing the school coat and sticking out like a sore thumb, but it beat letting anyone see me braless. My nipples were perky the minute I left my dorm.

Well, coming back, Asam then kissed me again. As he did, his hand slid into my skirt again, and groped my pussy. I instantly started breathing heavily. His hand explored me, and soon he began to finger me. I was wet now, and adjusted my skirt so that it won't get wet. He continued to fiddle with my pussy, and soon I began to moan. My tongue explored his mouth as we kissed, but his hand explored my privates. He broke off, to look down. I was dripping like a tap.

He took my panty, and wiped my juices with it. He got up and kissed me again, before putting his thumb finger into my mouth. I clasped my lips around it, but he instead said, "Open your mouth, wide." I looked down, and kept my lips clasped still. He sighed. He inserted his index too into my mouth, and though I tried to resist it, he was victorious without an effort.

With two fingers in my mouth, he pushed them apart and pried my poor mouth open. I tried to bite him or anything, but nothing goes. He picked up the panty with his other hand, rolled it into a small ball, and pushed it into my mouth. He stuffed it deeper, such that my tongue was always in contact. Infact, it was so deeply stuffed that I could close my teeth around it, and it would appear mostly normal to anyone around! I turned around and looked at my face in the mirror. Like this, no one could tell I had a panty in my mouth. But God was it horrible! I could taste myself, but it was not something good. I wanted to spit it out, but then Asam produced some paper tape out of nowhere, and put a big strip on my lips, sealing them close. I was so angry at him, but also equally helpless. He checked to see if I could still breathe comfortably, and adjusted the tape accordingly. He left go of my hands, and disappeared into my skirt.

However, now, even with my hands free, I didn't try to take out the panty. I was too turned on to think rationally. Under my skirt, Asam began to go down on me. I cooed in pleasure as his tongue flicked against my pussy, sending waves of pleasure through my body. He licked my clitoris, drawing circles around it with his tongue. And with that, I was ecstatic. I hummed out, and touched myself. My legs were shaking.

Suddenly, he plunged a finger into my pussy. Not only that, he pushed towards the front of my crotch instead of inside, which was uncomfortable for me and I had to get up on my tiptoes to avoid the uncomfortable feeling. I screamed out and my entire body was twitching. It was as if he was balancing me on his finger. But he still kept on licking me. I was locked between pain and pleasure.

I loved it! It brought me closer and closer to orgasm! I was so close, it was almost beginning! But then Asam pulled back. He stopped licking and pulled out his finger, basically stopped stimulating my pussy. I got denied. My pussy muscles spasmed a little before they also quieted down without an orgasm. All that sexual tension was still in me. I got furious, really fucking furious. Asam came out from under me and my first instinct was to slap him real hard.

I so wanted to scream at him, but with my gag all I could do was shout at him in a muffled manner. He recovered quickly from my slap. My imprint was clear on his face. But he didn't get angry. Instead he simply stood up. He took hold of my slapping hand, and his composure unnerved me so much that I didn't even react to him taking control again. He held both my hands, and raised them above my head. He then bent them downwards towards the back of my neck. He picked up the paper tape and securely tied my hands behind my head. I nodded in disagreement, trying to say sorry, but he was not listening. He then removed the tape from my mouth and pulled out my panty, which was now wet with my saliva as well.

I instantly tried to apologise, but he was stern, yet calm. He accepted my apology, but he pinched my left cheek. It wasn't paining at first, but soon enough it started to hurt and he wasn't stopping. I didn't dare to stop him at all.

As far as I knew, this was a punishment, and I like it when he doesn't give me a choice. Even if I don't like it, the fact that he does makes me like it. Although it's common for me to personally like what he likes.

He was now kneading my cheek, as if he was tenderizing the meat of my cheek. I mean, flesh of my cheek, but if I am referring to myself, i would still call it meat. After that, he began scraping the already tender meat. I winced in pain, as his scraping made my cheek red. I closed my eyes, and shivered with each scrap of his nails. Finally, after my cheek was all red and beaten, he placed his palm on my cheek. He adjusted me a bit, and asked,

"Will you slap me again?"

Scared, I replied without missing a beat, "No...", and was rewarded with a tight slap. Leave being scared, the slap served to turn me on even more, and in that moment I justed wanted him to slap me more.

My mind was playing his slap on repeat for so much time that I felt he slapped me again and again. When I came to, it had only been a few seconds since I was slapped. I asked him how many slaps it had been. Asam looked at me, and said, "Why, only one. Are you ok?"

"Yes, yes, yes, I am, just continue..." I said between long breaths.

With my hands bound, I was now at his mercy. He could do whatever he wanted to with me. Oh, this feeling of helplessness just added to my arousal. Being helpless, being denied, my pussy was definitely wet. He turned me around so that I was on my stomach, looking into the mirror ahead. His hands traced the length of my thighs, sending goosebumps down my legs. He pulled my skirt up, and cupped my buttocks. I saw him smiling in the mirror. Not a wicked smile, just joy to see my butt.

He has some weird obsession with my butt. 😒 And I'm like, come on, it's not even that big.

Then, he ran his finger about my crotch area. Everytime he touched my pussy, it felt like heaven. Oh, I wanted him to touch me a lot there! He flicked his finger on my clitoris again, before dragging his finger back, and treading my butthole. He looked at me, as if asking for permission.

I'm not a big anal fan. Although I would like to do it in there, normal sex has become really common for me and doesn't feel as special as it used to be. I didn't want anal sex to go down the same road, so I try to avoid it, to keep it special. I look at him and nod a no.

But I'm tied up. He can do whatever he wants to. It's arousing, almost. Even though I had to say no, under all of that I just wished he didn't ask for permission and shoved it right in. I get turned on, expecting a dick in my ass, but instead he creeps up to my ear, and says, "Fine I'm not doing it. But you're getting punished for it, too."

Ooh, punishment...

I remembered he's gonna punish me for wearing a panty too. He usually spanks me, and as I feel his hand over my butt, today's not gonna be different. He whispers, "I'm gonna spank you a grand total of 45 times, girl."

I nod in agreement.

"20 as punishment for disobeying me and wearing a panty when I said not to...."

I nod again.

"10 as compensation for saying no to my request. Be ready now. Count and say "Thank you sir" after every spank. If you don't, it won't be counted."

I squint my eyes.

"B-but that's, that's only 30 spanks!"

I say in disbelief. "It doesn't add up!"

He chuckles and putting a finger on my mouth, said, "Hehe. Who said it had to add up? And if it didn't, what are you gonna do about it?" His smile turned wicked.

It reminded me of how helpless I was. His hand on my ass, my hair stood on end as he got ready to spank me. I breathed heavily in anticipation, and soon...

Swat!

I didn't cry out. I just moaned out loud. He didn't hit me hard but nevertheless it made my pussy tingle a lot. It was sensual, no pain. I, enjoyed it, a lot more than the usual paining ones. I moaned again. I remembered the rule, but being a rule, I just had to break it. Without saying what he ordered me to, I just moaned. He waited for a few seconds, then said, "That's not getting counted now." He had a smirk which told me he was definitely doing it this way, and it worked. He spanked again and again....

Swat! Swat! Swat!

With each spank, my pussy tingled. I was getting wet from a spanking and kinda felt ashamed of myself. Still, I loved it. I wished he would spank me like this a lot, maybe everyday!

He knew what I was doing, and to counter that, would stop spanking once in a while. Waiting for him to spank me again, I would just obey his rule, counting the spank and saying "Thank you, sir". After a good while, I had counted 15, while in reality he must've spanked me like 50 times. I was dripping wet, and wished he either continued, or just started fucking me. But he whispered, "Now, your punishment will begin." Again he was gonna spank me. But if he was gonna spank me like before again, I was definitely going to cum from this alone, in fact I wouldn't want him to stop spanking at all!

He readied his hand, and I saw him raise it over his head.

Swat!

I screeched out loud! This was definitely not like the previous ones! My butt was stinging already. It took me a moment to recuperate. But when I did, he smirked at me, and said, "Forgot to count it, this one isn't counted." Oh shit, I tried to open my mouth, but the next spank, nay, it was too strong to be just a spank. It was like a whip! Like he was whipping my poor ass with his hand. I again couldn't count this one, and he moved forward. Another one, and another one! It must've been 6 or 7 more swats before I could count, "16! Thank you sir!" And he nodded. He spanked again, but this time I kept count. My butt stinged... I knew he was gonna do something like this! He's being too nice upto now, he hasn't even taken his dick out! And I just knew, he was too selfish to be this niceeeeeeeaaaaaahhhh! "18! Thank you sir!"

My poor butt was being reddened with each hit. I had started to sob, and my pussy still tingled and dripped! Not a surprise, since I'm a masochist. Aaah!

Swat! Swat! Swat! Thank you sir! Swat! Swat!

After what seemed like an eternity, finally 45 spanks were counted. A lot more were definitely suffered. I breathed heavily, and he wiped whatever tears were coming from my eyes. I just stayed still for a while. I couldn't see my butt, but I was sure it was red as an apple. I won't be able to sit normally for days now. I breathed loudly, while I could hear his pants falling down.

His dick pressed against my pussy, rubbing it and getting it flowing again. I moaned in rhythm with his motion and then he shoved it in in into me! I gasped as he filled me, and moaned with each thrust.

Ahhh! Ahhh!

Hmpf! Hah!

Even Asam was groaning and moaning. His grunts added fuel to the fire. It was so fiery and ecstatic! I so wanted to grab something and dig my nails into it, but my hands were fucking tied together! Aaaaaaaahh!

He held my shoulders and kept ramming into me. I was bent over the basin, with my face to the mirror. I just knew I was making a really sexy face, but I tend to close my eyes during sex.

"Oh yeah!!" He said in between grunts, stretching it out long.

"Aaah! Ahhh fuck yes! Yes! Yes! Fuck me- Hah, fuck me harder, sir." I moaned out.

"Fuck you- Hah, fuck you harder?"

"Yes, yes, ooooh, yes sir fuck me harder!"

"Oh yeah! Yeah! I'm gonna fuck you harder! Hah! Look at you! I know you love it! Your face says it all! Hehe. Look at you..." He said as he made me open my eyes and look at my reflection.

It was a face of unbridled lust, moaning loudly, tongue hanging out, and eyes rolling back with each thrust. I knew I would be making an embarassing face. I'm sure he forced me to see my face because he knew I'd feel like that. But I was not in a mood for thinking or anger. I just smiled at my reflection, looking really submissive, and enjoyed the moment.

"Yeah... I love it. Harder...."

At this point he started to ram into my G-spot. It was blissful, and I felt myself getting closer to the edge. My legs started shaking. I could feel his cock was also pulsing inside me. His thrusts became longer and more deep, which was about to push me over the edge.

Then, with one final thrust, my pussy began to throb rapidly. My body began shaking, my voice faltered and I felt ecstatic.

Asam was also shaking completely. His dick pulsated as it dumped load after load of cum into my pussy.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!"

I let out one loud scream that was definitely audible outside the washroom. Asam's grunts accompanied my scream, though they weren't as loud. He pulled out and leaned against the wall, his dick still throbbing and spurting out another load of cum.

I almost fainted. I was still shaking. I was sweating all over and collapsed on the basin in pure lustful and sinful glee. I was definitely grinning as I gasped for breath. My pussy still pulsated as cum began to drip out of it. It dripped onto my thigh, which was a weirdly nice sensation.

As I recovered and cleaned myself, Asam also did the same. He wiped his dick clean, pulled up his pants, and freed my hands. My wrists were red from the strain due to the tape. I wiped my face and chest with my handkerchief before I gave it to Asam to wipe himself. As I did, I landed a quick kiss on his face, before whispering a quiet, "Love you" into his ear. He was grinning red from ear to ear as he wiped himself. I also giggled. Then he grabbed me and pulled me in for a long kiss. He didn't stop for a whole minute. I felt like a little girl, wanting him to continue for longer.

As I patted my skirt down, I realised I didn't put my panty on. Asam sensed that, and he picked up my panty and held it.

I sighed and said, "Asam, I'm leaking down here. Give my panty back."

He giggled. "Fine. But only if you'll let me do anal......" he said with that wretched smile.

I got angry. I didn't want to do anal today and here he is not going to give me my panty, which will make everyone in my close group aware about his masculine scent on me and indirectly that I am in a relationship. I tried to grab it from him by force, all while telling him others will notice something weird about me. He instead rips out a blackened chunk of tape and pulling my skirt up, applies it entirely on my pussy. I shuddered as it seals me. I check it whether it's still leaking, and ask, "It won't rip my hair off, would it?"

"No! I used it myself! Remember when it was your birthday, and-"

"You gifted me, yourself. How can I forget? Well you know what that means." I say with a grin and holding his cheek.

"You're still mine, ok?"

"Oh come on, you don't have to remind me! You're mine, too!" Asam quipped.

He pulled me into his hold and kissed me for a whole minute, again.

Mmmmmmmmmmmm......

Our tongues danced together before we parted our lips and I walked towards the door. I remembered the upper bolt was fastened.

ANB523
ANB523
8 Followers
12