In the Shower...

Story Info
Things get steamy in the shower.
841 words
4
6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pressed up against the wall, in between his strong arms, she felt a shiver creeping up her spine.

The water ran hot, filling the bathroom with steam.

His mouth, so close to hers, curled up into a small, sexy smile.

"So....what shall we do with you?" he asked in a low voice.

"Anything you want.... As long as I get the same freedom." She said, while her fingers traced the lines of his abs.

"Hmmzz, fine with me baby."

One of his hands slid down the wall to grab her upper leg and lift it around his waist, while her arms went around his neck. His lips placed slow, deep kisses on her neck and she moaned softly. Arching her body off the wall, her hands now in his hair. His other hand found the small of her back while his mouth made its way to her breasts.... His tongue brushing lightly over her hard nipples.

Releasing her leg, he sat on his knees in front of her, his hands now on her thighs.

She looked down and bit her lip... watching him like this; confident, sexy and with that small smile on his face made her so wet.

His fingers trailed the outside of her legs, only to come back up on the inside and all the while he kept looking at her. Watching every shiver and little gasp. His fingers stopped just before reaching her pussy and she shivered.

Quickly standing up, he pushed his body against hers.. firmly pinning her against the wall again and kissed her passionately. She could feel how hard he was and she wanted to taste him. She pushed against him and felt him step back. Breaking the kiss, she sank to her knees and watched him raise an eyebrow in silent question. She smiled and maintained eye contact as her tongue traced, slowly, from the base of his cock all the way to the tip. She heard him inhale sharply, followed by a low growl. She loved it; hearing his moans and watching his face contort with pleasure. The way his breath hitched.. and the way he said her name, while her tongue swirled over the head of his cock.

His hands found their way onto her hair, grabbing it all in one hand. With one of his hands holding onto her hair, the other one started applying a little pressure and she knew exactly what he wanted. She pulled back and looked at him for a second, before taking as much of his cock into her mouth as she could. She heard him gasp and decided to pick up the pace. As she did his moans became more intense and it made her even more wet then she already was.

She pulled back and trailed kisses up his body until she found his mouth again. His hands found her ass and squeezed slightly. It made her moan. His hands now slid up her body, from her ass to her breasts. His tongue slipping from her mouth, to her neck, down to her nipples...sucking, licking...until they were hard with arousal and he heard his name slip from her tongue.

Suddenly she felt fingers creep up the inside of her thigh, until they found her soaking wet pussy. She knew what was coming... those expert fingers playing with her clit a bit, before pushing into her. His other arm wrapping around her waist... her legs immediately spread a little wider, to give him more access. It did not take long before she came, squirting all over the shower floor.

He stood up and held her for a moment, whispering in her ear how much he liked making her cum. She moaned his name and kissed his neck, before asking him to please fuck her.

Bending over forward, she held on to the radiator as his hard cock finally filled her pussy. Moving slowly at first, he slid in and out of her.. Holding onto her hip with one hand, the other one found it's way to her hair again. He pushed all the way in and kept still for a moment, enjoying her moans, before picking up the pace. As his fingers now found their way from her hips to her clit, his name fell from her lips again and after a moment he felt her cum all over his cock.. her body spasming with pleasure.

As she came down from orgasm she leaned her upper body back against his, feeling his breath in her neck. His mouth biting her ear lightly before telling her how much he loved fucking her.. feeling her cum on his cock... and that it would not take before he would cum himself...

He pushed her upper body back down and held her hips as he picked up the pace again. Watching her body convulse with pleasure and hearing her moans, it did not take him long. Finally she felt him cum inside her as his arms wrapped around her body and her name fell from his lips.