In the Temple of Gar the Desecrator

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But she had barely begun her ministrations. As my manhood slid deeper into her mouth, I felt her the delicate touch of her tongue as it began to explore my most sensitive flesh. She savored my manhood as if it were a meal prepared by a chef de Cordon Bleu, her tongue tasting every little bit of me while her lips held me in their wonderful embrace.

She bent down further, taking my rod deeper into her mouth before applying suction, and my pleasure reached new heights once again, far surpassing the delights that this girl's predecessor had given me. Her tongue and lips worked in concert, counterpointed by her fingertips which still caressed the skin of my sack, and I cried out with delight.

Still applying suction, she drew my manhood out of her mouth, then let it slide in again, her tongue applying its delectable wet friction all the while. Her head slowly bobbed as her lips caressed me in ways I had never thought possible. I writhed and squirmed under her attentions, or would have, had I been able to move freely. As it was, the invisible bonds that held me to the altar were put to their utmost test as my body responded to pleasures beyond the limits of what it would previously have been capable of enduring. Yet there was much more to come.

The grip in which she held my rod was gentle yet firm, and against the touch of her fingers I felt it to be fully as hard as the stone upon which I lay. Deeper and deeper into her mouth my erect manhood entered, and more and more intense the pleasurable sensations became. Before long, her lips enveloped the base of my rod, and I felt the constriction of her throat hold the engorged terminus of my organ in its wonderful grip.

Then she slowly let go of my manhood and, much to my disappointment, removed her mouth from it. I craved more of this, and once again my lust raged unfettered. I had to have her, or at the very least she had to give me more, more of these wonderful feelings. Once again my critical faculties had abandoned me entirely, not that I was aware of it at that moment, and my rational judgment had suffered its greatest defeat in the face of these feelings of pleasure and lust. My fears about the dehumanizing and enslaving effects of this intense and protracted onslaught of pleasure had proven to be fully justified.

Having let go of my manhood, she raised herself up and turned to her predecessor, who stood beside her. My erstwhile attendant nodded, turned, and strode to the side of the altar to stand next to me. There must have been a raised step or similar construction that I had failed to notice, for she easily stepped up until she was able to mount the altar. Sitting on her knees next to my chest, she lifted one of her legs across to straddle me. This obscured her colleague at the foot at the altar from my view, but my eye was not left wanting.

Sitting so astride me on her knees she offered me a display that increased my lust, which was already at an unprecedented level, even further. She looked down on me and now that her face was closer, I could clearly see how finely sculpted it was, how exotic her beauty was even in spite of the fact that her head was completely bald. Once again, albeit dimly in my current state of extreme arousal, I realized that these facial characteristics were unlike those borne by any of the races of man that currently walk the Earth. I could now see that her eyes were of the same pale gray shade as were those of the High Priestess. The slender neck atop the shapely shoulders was a joy to behold. Looking up at her chest from my prone position I could see how firm yet soft her young breasts must be, and the delicate pink hue of her lovely nipples was the most beautiful shade I had ever seen, and I cursed my inability to move my arms right then, for I yearned to touch them.

But more than that, below the slender waist and the flat stomach her creamy thighs were were smooth pillars on either side of my chest, and her legs were long enough so that she could kneel astride me. This position left her sex fully exposed to my gaze, there between those thighs of silk and marble. The petals of her flower, which were of a delicate pink hue, had just begun to open and were bedewed with the first of her nectar. I could not remember ever having seen anything more beautiful, and the sight of it absolutely inflamed me. I struggled to move against my invisible bonds, desiring, nay needing to bring her closer to me, to bring myself closer to her, but all to no avail.

But then she looked down and her gaze met mine, and she smiled faintly. Reaching down, she touched both my shoulders with her fingertips, and suddenly my arms, if only my arms, were free. I lifted them, dimly noting how strangely heavy and stiff they were, which I attributed to the invisible forces which had kept me bound to the altar for I knew not how long. At any rate, this was a fleeting concern at best as more pressing matters demanded my attention.

I reached up to her breasts, straining to raise my seemingly leaden arms, and lightly brushed those delightful orbs with my fingertips. They felt remarkably warm and soft under my touch, and as my fingers trace those lovely round, firm shapes she arched her back and raised her head, reminding me more than anything of a cat stretching herself in front of a fireplace.

I reveled in the feel of those lovely curves, tracing the roundness of her sweet orbs, feeling the firmness of her young flesh fill the palms of my hand. Then my fingers found their way toward the centers of those twin delights, and those lovely tips were harder under my touch than those of any woman whom I had caressed there. The contact sent a shiver through her. Thus encouraged, I began to stroke those lovely buds with my thumbs. She closed her eyes, and her breasts seemed to swell under my fingertips as they explored those soft, smooth globes with their hard, puckered tips.

But soon the effort of lifting my arms, which seemed to have grown even heavier, became too much for me. With a groan of disappointment I was forced to let go of her and my arms fell down upon my chest. She took my left arm and, lifting her knee over it, placed it next to my body. Then she did the same with the other. This allowed her to move forward on her knees, which brought her sex even closer to me. Her flower had opened further, and I could see that her nectar had begun to flow freely and pool between those lovely pink petals.

Strange as it may seem, it was with some small shock that I suddenly felt my manhood being touched again, for she had distracted me so completely that I had almost forgotten what had been happening at the foot of the altar. I suppose it is a testimony to how firmly desire held me in its grip and obscured my normal thought processes.

As those skilled fingers resumed their caresses of my rigid organ, the girl straddling me moved forward another inch, closing the gap between her sex and my lips, and I eagerly partook of her most intimate part. Unbidden, my arms rose and my hands found her buttocks which, like her breasts, were wonderfully round, smooth and firm, filling my hands to overflowing. Holding her shapely rear, I pressed her against me and my tongue parted her nether lips.

Her honey was sweet, and I felt the heat of her insides against my face as I explored her most intimate place, caressing her, kissing her, tasting her. Then my tongue probed the folds at the top of her sex until it found her jewel, small and firm and smooth, and she shuddered as I rolled it around like a pea against the tip of my tongue. She moaned softly, and as she did so I felt those luscious lips slide down around my rod once more, but my own cry of pleasure was muffled by the delectable flesh pressed against my mouth.

Thus a strange but wonderful game commenced: my mouth caressing the sex of the girl straddling me, the other girl's mouth caressing my manhood. Up and down the smooth, wet lips slid around the tip of my rod, and skilled fingertips gently stroked my sack. My tongue played with the small, smooth, now much hardened jewel atop the fleshy flower that sat so snugly against my lips, filling my mouth with the sweet, clean flavor of its honey. My hands cupped the firm, round buttocks, pushing her pudendum against my lips. Meanwhile the now unseen mouth continued its work on my manhood, the lips sliding up and down around it, assisted by that devilishly skilled tongue that touched me in ways I had not known before, and the occasionally applied suction made my pleasure soar to greater and greater heights.

Suddenly the girl atop me shuddered and I felt the marble thighs grow tense and tight. Then her body shook as if ravaged by an intense paroxysm, which I have no doubt was indeed the case, seeing as I felt the inner part of her flower move against my lips in a rhythm not unlike that of my own release, and a small flood of its nectar flowed into my mouth.

After a few long moments I felt the tension within her abate, and I discontinued the labors of my tongue and lips, albeit with the intention that this be only a momentary interruption. I looked up to see her face. I suppose that any other woman would have looked rather disheveled at this point, her face perspiring, blushing perhaps, but she showed none of these signs of passion. Her skin was as still as pale, unsmiling and unmarked by even a single drop of perspiration, and when she opened those strange eyes all I could see in them was a strange hunger.

Remaining in her current position, her hands took the back of my head to once again push my mouth against her flower, which by now had grown markedly hot and which was wetted by the release of her nectar a few moments earlier, as was the lower part of my face. She spoke a single word which I was, of course, unable to interpret, but its meaning was clear, and I needed no further encouragement.

I was momentarily distracted by the pair of lips sliding up and down around the tip of my engorged manhood, followed by the intense sensation of suction applied to my organ by that so very skilled mouth. I could not stifle a moan, and the hands at the back of my head suddenly felt more insistent, as if ordering me to disregard the distractions in my own nether regions and continue with the work at hand.

I gladly followed this instruction and with my lips and tongue resumed my exploration of the fleshy flower that was presented to me in so irresistible a manner. This time it only took mere moments before a second paroxysm followed, then a third. Her nectar ran freely, and I felt it coat the lower half of my face, and my chin also. Her hands clasped my head firmly, holding it in place and pulling it against her, but when yet another paroxysm manifested itself she began to sway. Quickly two of the robed figures stepped forward from behind the altar to hold her shoulders and steady her as she shook with the intensity of this final paroxysm. Any other woman might very well have cried out in her release, but she remained quiet.

When her final release had eventually run its course and subsided, exhaustion overtook her, and if it were not for the hands that steadied her, I expect she might have collapsed. Aided by her two robed colleagues she lifted herself off me, trembling all the while, the insides of her thighs wet with the nectar that her flower had brought forth so copiously. Accepting the assistance proffered by one of her acolytes, she managed to climb off the altar, retrieve her robe and drape it around her before departing my field of view. She did not give me another glance, nor did she look back.

This left me free of any diversion or distraction, and almost without warning the pleasures induced by my other tormentress, if that is the appropriate word, once more manifested themselves in full measure. While my tongue and lips had been so hard at work, hers had been, too, and she continued to apply them most skillfully. My engorged rod felt harder than ever, and her lips worked magic on its most sensitive parts as they surrounded it. Her tongue caressed me as her mouth sucked, now gently, then firmly, and her fingertips played across my sack like the hands of a virtuoso would play a musical instrument.

Once more, though, my pleasure, intense as it was, appeared to be held firmly contained, as if some restraint had been placed upon it that prevented it from erupting into its otherwise inevitable crescendo. Regardless of the unsurpassed intensity of the pleasure I experienced, I was not given release. Yet this was to me not quite the source of frustration that it might have been at other times, had the circumstance been different. Instead, the wonderful feelings had filled my manhood to overflowing long since and had begun to spread throughout my entire nether region, building up slowly but surely to a delicious pressure that spoke of even better things yet to come.

This time, though, the building sensations, exquisite as they were, felt slightly different to me. Perhaps this was because they occurred in the wake of all that had gone on before, or simply because my body responded to these wonderful ministrations in a different way. I had of course experienced this before during intimate moments, and was well aware of a man's tendency to endure erotic stimulation for longer and to greater heights following a release experienced shortly before. However, I judged this to be not the sole cause of the subtle difference. This time I felt heavier, for lack of a better description. I felt as if something within me had grown dark and unmoving.

As the skilled mouth continued its wondrous workings on my manhood, I dimly recalled my earlier concerns regarding my response to what was being done to me. And indeed, whatever critical faculty I had left in that perilous hour told me that I was indeed succumbing to the dangers of being enslaved to this pleasure. But once again this was nothing but a faint realization as my consciousness all but crumbled under this renewed onslaught. No longer able to lift my head as a result of the intensity of the sensations that washed through me, I could not see but only felt the smooth, wet lips slide up and down around my rod, and the tongue touching me with every stroke, as if to both tease me and spur me on to even greater arousal.

I felt myself tremble as the pleasure grew and grew, spreading through me until it infused my every extremity, and I felt as if I were about to explode with the pressure of it, to the point where the intensity of the sensation threatened to overwhelm the remains of my consciousness. Dimly I heard the High Priestess' strange incantation start again at this time, followed by the chanting of the group standing behind me.

I am as yet unable to explain it, but on this second occasion it became undeniable that this did indeed invoke a physical reaction within me, for once again my lust redoubled and quickly exceeded what I had previously considered its ultimate limit. Like one of the rockets making up a Royal Fireworks display, my pleasure soared skyward, swift and unstoppable, then hovered at that seemingly unsustainable altitude until, after a moment that appeared to stretch into eternity, it burst asunder in a bright and spectacular explosion.

I have no words to describe the intensity of my release. The tip of my manhood felt as if it swelled to at least thrice its normal size before exploding in an intense eruption of pleasure. I do not know how the mouth enveloping my manhood could possibly contain an outburst of such magnitude, but the lips around the tip of my manhood held it softly yet firmly, moving subtly in such a way as to infuse it with even greater ecstasy. My rod felt larger and harder than ever before under the fingers that still gripped it, gently yet firmly.

I heard a loud scream reverberate through the great hall, and dimly realized that the voice was mine. My body shook as I gained my release, and once again it was only the invisible force that so mysteriously bound me to the altar that prevented the paroxysm that wracked me from bodily lifting me off the stone slab.

Then my seed burst forth and I felt the lips slide down further around my manhood to receive it. I felt my muscles grow tense and my body grow rigid as the pleasure of my release continued for what seemed an eternity. I thought I felt the stone beneath me shake and tremble, but it must have been my own agitation that made it seem so. Eventually the power of this eruption gradually subsided, and an intense, weary heaviness infused my limbs. Suddenly I felt unable to move, and it was as if the hand of a giant pressed down on me, its weight nigh crushing me. I felt myself sink into a deep blackness, and suddenly every sensation seemed very distant.

After I know not how long I began to recover, and I realized I had not lost consciousness entirely. I also noticed that I felt dreadful. An intense coldness seemed to have invaded my extremities, to the point where the stone slab beneath me felt almost warm to the touch. I was unable to move. I felt rigid and incredibly heavy, in a way I had never experienced before. There is a price to pay for most things in life, and it was clear to me that the intensity of the pleasure I had experienced now exacted its due.

Even in this wretched state I realized that, once again, I had been entirely unable to resist the temptations that had so skillfully aroused my passion. And even worse for, somewhat to my horror, I felt a hunger within me, a hunger for more of the pleasure to which I found myself now so well and truly enslaved.

When I opened my eyes I saw the High Priestess standing next to me. Still entirely nude, she peered at my face as if to assess my condition. Apparently it satisfied her.

"There is still much more mana to be had from you, mortal one," she said. "We shall proceed."

She stood there for a moment, and her hairless visage, along with the curves of her full yet firm breasts crowned with the hardened nipples suddenly dominated my thoughts. Once again, incredibly, I felt a stirring in my loins.

"But first this one will receive her reward," the Priestess declared.

She looked behind her and gestured, and the girl who had applied her mouth so skillfully to my manhood walked up to the side of the altar, bearing the stone bowl with which I was now entirely familiar. She dipped her fingers into it and proceeded to apply its contents to my nether regions. Almost immediately I felt my manhood begin to re-awaken under her touch, and there was no doubt left in my mind that some obscure ingredient of the oil with which she anointed my rapidly rising rod must have caused this remarkable effect.

Soon my manhood had regained full tumescence and, after having handed the bowl to the Priestess, she mounted the altar as her predecessor had done, this time straddling my hips instead of my face.

Sitting there on her knees, upright, one knee on either side of me, she absolutely inflamed me. While all these women appeared to be entirely hairless from head to toe, I still found it a remarkable sight, and somehow also an intoxicating one, although I could not have explained (and still cannot explain) why the baldness of these women and the absence of any bodily hair had such an arousing effect on me. Perhaps it was the exotic touch it lent to her already outlandish beauty, accentuating the Mulatto shade of her skin, her supple, slender body, the lovely roundness of her breasts, fuller than those of her predecessor but still showing the firmness of youth. Her dark nipples stood out with prominence, perhaps due to the cool air that filled the hall, or perhaps it was more than just that which had so hardened those delectable nubs.

She moved slightly forward on her knees, and at the apex her thighs her young, smooth sex beckoned, her nether lips slightly open, a small drop of her nectar just visible between them. It was one of the most mesmerizing sights I had ever beheld.

123456...8