In The Work Domain Pt. 02

Story Info
The Summer of lust continues.
8.7k words
4.82
3.6k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 18 part series

Updated 02/06/2024
Created 09/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a long journey across London to Hannah's. I had sent a message accepting her drink invitation, then gone underground. Shortly after the tube emerged at the other side my telephone buzzed. She was asking what time I would be there and if she should come and meet me. I answered that I was nearly there and she could just wait at her place, so she could stand in the doorway naked when I arrived.

"pervert!" was the reply. Then she asked if I was sure I knew the way as we had been rather distracted last week. I said yes, but if no one was naked when I got to the top of the stairs, I knew I was at the wrong place.

"This area is full of naked people at the top of stairs." Was the response. I said I would risk it and got ready to leave the train at the next stop.

The day was already getting hot and the streets seemed hotter than underground on the Tube where the air would give some semblance of a cooling breeze. I followed the streets I remembered from last week and found myself at the outer doorway. I pressed the top buzzer and a crackly voice answered. "It's me" I said and the door hummed loudly and let me in when I pushed. I stood at the bottom and remembered the events of last week, when I had pulled Hannah's knickers down right here, leaving her with just her dress on. I took a deep breath and started up the stairs.

I tiptoed past the door on the first floor, why, I had no idea! As I climbed higher I saw a crack of light from Hannah's door, her head peeked out from behind it and I waved. The door widened and her silhouette appeared. See really did have a nice figure and being backlit it showed well. It was a shame I didn't have a camera. I reached the top and took small steps to get my breath back, the heat was wrapping around me in the stairwell as I reached the top. Hannah was now leaning against the door frame and the light was falling on her beautifully and my heart did a little skip and I saw her properly. She was smiling warmly as I neared and then moved away from the frame to stand with her legs slightly apart, the dark triangle of hair drawing my eyes as the sun shone on her. I looked up and smiled back.

"Oh shit, I thought it was the pizza delivery!" she said as I approached and emerged into the light from the doorway.

She turned around in the door frame, as if to show she was totally naked and I mumbled "lovely", both of us trying to be quiet to avoid alerting the neighbour. I looked down her body, the small breasts looking as if the pointed, hard nipples were pulling them from her body, her flat belly, the slight tan on her arms and the long, athletic legs looked amazing, but my eyes were constantly flicking from her face to the other set of luscious lips that were visible between the dark hair. "You have your work clothes on!" I said, then leant in to kiss her cheek. She giggled and turned her head so that our lips met and my hands went to her waist to pull her close as we kissed. Our tongues met in seconds and she pressed her body to me as I caressed her back with one hand and held a buttock with the other.

"And where do you think you're going, mister?" She said. I had tried to walk into her flat, but she placed an arm out to hold the door, blocking the way. I was a bit distracted as her breast rose and jiggled in a very cute was as she did this and it took a little while to realise what she was doing. I blinked at her in confusion. "Strip buddy." She said and her eyes showed she meant it. I took a step back and glanced around. I pulled my t-shirt over my head and she yanked it from my hands and threw it inside the flat. I then knelt to remove my trainers and looked straight at her sweet pussy. The inner lips were already flushed with blood and had peeled open to protrude from the pale and puffy outer ones. I licked my lips and moved my head forward to kiss her, but she moved her hips backwards to evade my mouth. "uh uh!" she quietly chided, "no pussy until you're naked."

She drove a hard bargain and soon my footwear was being kicked inside by her as she looked into my eyes, then down to my jeans and back again, an eyebrow raised as she stared at me. My hands went to the buttons and undid them and then i lowered them, along with my underwear. "You are pleased to see me!" she giggled as my cock bounced free. I stood and handed the last of my clothes over and she threw them inside to join the pile on the floor, Her eyes went down and up and she made a little twirling motion with her hand and raised the eyebrow again. I turned and she giggled as I did so. When I was facing her again she moved away, a hand dropping to my cock and she pulled me inside.

The flat was hot, the curtains were closed to try and keep it cooler, but hadn't really worked. Hannah stepped past me and closed the door quietly and I followed her and slid my hands around her waist and up to cup her breasts. She moaned and pressed back on me as she locked the door. I moved forward to pin her to the door and opened my mouth on the back of her neck as my fingers opened to allow her nipples to poke through, then closed to pinch them tight. She mumbled and groaned and her hands rested on the door either side of her head as my teeth gently nibbled on the soft skin where the neck met the shoulder. I slid my hands down her body to her hips and shuffled my feet back slightly, pulling her back to stay pressed close and began to move my lips down her back, kissing along her spine. Soon I was bent over, kissing to the small of her back as she moaned against the door. I pulled her hips to me and she stepped back, her hands and face moving down the door as she now bent and my lips kissed over her buttocks. I knelt behind her and rested my hands on her bottom, gently opening her to kiss down the crack to the sweet, tight puckered hole, the skin wrinkled around the ring, the texture being felt on my tongue as I licked it, Hannah's soft moans now aimed downwards as her head fell between her arms. I kissed her perineum and licked that tender puffy base of her body, causing her to open her legs wider for me.

In the still heat of a London Sunday afternoon there was the faint, wet sound of her inner labia unfurling. I licked between them as they hung from her body and they held my tongue, urging me to stay longer and savour them. So I did, taking long, languid licks on them, pulling the flesh into my mouth and tasting the tart juice that soaked them. Hannah's breathing was getting louder, but my ears were still enjoying the sounds of her wet pussy as I lapped at it, the gentle slurping of my sucking and licking on the swollen, soft fleshy lips. I stopped for a split second, long enough to look at the exposed hole as her labia hung down, heavy and swollen with blood, her juice and my saliva. She was soaked and I wanted a drink. The crimson hole seemed to quiver in anticipation and yearning. I moved my head and slid inside her, the hot walls gripping my tongue tighter than her inner lips had, no gentle caresses, just the squeezing of her tight cunt as I opened my mouth and extended my tongue as far as i could into Hannah's welcoming body.

Hannah was trying to be quiet, but she groaned loudly as my tongue curled inside her and ran down her vaginal walls, my mouth open wide and wrapping around her vulva. I put my hands on the tops of her legs to hold her steady and pushed my tongue out again and curled it. She shuddered and pushed back with her hips. I opened my mouth and moved my lips over her vulva as I licked inside her. Hannah mumbled a few swear words and trembled, her legs shuddering as I held them. Each lick brought a bigger shiver and I hoped she was close as my mouth was now quite sore from stretching so wide. I moved my lips up and down her lips and flicked my tongue inside her and she pushed back and shook as the air was filled with her groans, the slurping from my mouth and many, many swear words. I felt her legs slipping down between my hands, she had pushed backwards, shaking as she did so and then began to slink downwards and I bent to keep my mouth attached to her open pussy for as long as I could, but soon she had crumpled to her knees and I was bent over her, my chest and face on her back. Hannah's face was sideways on the floor, mouth wide as she gasped for air, her body trembling slightly from the aftershocks.

"Welcome!" she gasped and giggled as she recovered, still pressed against the door. I lifted off her back and stroked my hands up her spine as she shivered with the touch.

"Thanks for inviting me" I said as I bent over her again and kissed the top of her spine just below the neck.

Hannah sighed as I gently kissed and stroked her, "I see you found the drink" she laughed.

I moved back slightly, looking at Hannah's body as she lay on the floor, her open pussy still visible as she was bent over. I thought of entering her, but took too long to take action and she was rising on her knees. She stood and turned and her wet pubic hair was in front of me, her labia soaked and open, inner lips fringed dark and flowering out from her. I put my mouth to her and her hand stroked my head and I kissed for a few seconds before she moved away, her hand reaching for mine, almost pulling me up and over to the sofa.

Hannah stood in front of the armrest of the sofa and then bent to put her lower belly on it, opening her legs as she rested down, her arms and elbows of the sofa itself as she presented herself to me. I stared at the beautiful sight, the girl from work who I had liked for years, my main work crush, the sweet and cute Hannah, naked and bent over the end of her sofa, her pussy wide open, soaked and ready, I stepped forward, between her shapely and open legs and shifted my position so my cock was lined up with her. I stroked over her perineum and ran the swollen head down to those heavy inner labia, which opened and stroked over my tender skin, coating them with lubricant to ready me. I put the tip of my cock to that pulsing, deep red, wet hole and waited. There was the gentlest of murmurs from Hannah and so I pushed forward, my cock spreading her body open, the air coming from her lungs in a loud groan in time with my cock sliding deep into her cunt. I grabbed her hips and pushed to get as deep as I could as she gave a deep grunt and her head fell forward onto the sofa.

We stayed still for a few seconds, the hot, heavy air falling around us causing a sheen of sweat to form. Our breathing was already rushed, so we took it slow. I slid back, watching my cock appear from her body, that tight hole gripping and being pulled back as I withdrew, her labia holding my shaft, the bright red skin between her hole and body stretching. The ridge of my cock stretched her and she groaned loud and deep as I held myself just inside, the head of my penis opening her up as he walls contacted inside. My cock was shining in the light, drenched by her from deep inside. held my breath for a few seconds as her cried subsided and we were quiet. Then I pushed and the wet squelch of her opening for me seemed to ring around the room before our moans drowned it out as I buried myself fully in her tight wet and wonderful snatch. "Oh God" was all I could say and I said it a few times, not just from the exquisite feel of her walls rippling and wet as they opened for me, but also for the sight of my cock disappearing into Hannah's lovely body. I slid out slowly again before pushing deep again, bending my body to lean onto her as my hand ran up her back to rest on her shoulders. She turned her head, eyes partly open and dreamy with desire. "Yes" was all she said and she she said it a few times as I slowly fucked her.

The afternoon was really too hot to rush and our bodies were both wet from sweat, our groins soaked from the addition of bodily liquids from Hannah. The sight before me was beautiful, we were both shining in the light that was finding a way past the curtains, but there was something missing. I pulled back, held myself just inside her and then left, watching her body gape, the liquid trickling out from the deep red inside and then lips gently curling as she closed. "Huh?" she said with a moan of loss.

"I want to look at you." I explained.

"Huh?" she repeated

"I want to look at you. Your face. I want to look at your face."

She turned to look at me. "There. There you go, now carry on" and she looked down towards her behind.

"Turn around" I whispered, She turned her head again and looked confused.

"Huh?" she mumbled.

I put my hands on her hips and indicated that I wanted her in a different position.

"Whats's wrong with looking at my butt?" she giggled as she lifted herself up on her hands.

"Nothing. Nothing at all, but I like your face." I explained as she stood, still with her back to me.

"I think this is the first time someone has said they would rather look at my face than my butt" She thought about it for a second, "Especially when they are fucking me!" she added.

"You have a lovely face" I said, just as she turned to look at me, her eyes glittering in the sunlight.

"What's wrong with my butt?" She smiled, the sun dimming with the glow from that.

"It's a great bum, but a lovelier face." I said, blushing as I heard my words.

Hannah smiled at me and shifted back to rest her bottom on the end of the sofa and opened her legs for me. I stepped forward and bent my head to kiss her on a cheek. She sighed into my ear and wrapped one arm around my neck as the other went down to hold my cock and guide it towards her waiting and wanting open body. I kissed her earlobe and took the fleshy end into my mouth to suck as I gasped with the pleasure of her welcoming body. Her legs raised and wrapped around my waist and I held her tight as I pushed myself deep into her, our groans matching at the pleasure. We kissed gently, something about the sultry afternoon was making our movements slow, then I looked into her eyes as I began to slide out and in of her, the wet slushing of my cock moving in her cunt drowning out the rest of the world. We held each other, her arms and legs locked around me as she cried out softly with one deep thrust, adjusting her position to fully impale herself, her wide open mouth gasping, her lips resting on my collar bone, teeth occasionally biting as I felt her start to pulse and tighten. I groaned into her ear as I began to swell and ready to unload, her throbbing walls now squeezing me tight as her cries got louder, her teeth sinking into some soft flesh on my shoulder. I grunted, trying to hold out for a bit longer, but she was gripping me tight, milking me as she shuddered in my arms and around my cock. She released her bite as she cried out, her head falling back, eyes wide as I shot my first stream of sperm in her, the hot sticky liquid flooding over the end of my cock that was lodged at the end of her cunt and was flushed by her own liquid. We both stared at each other with open, groaning mouths as I rammed up and filled her again, adding more liquid to a very fully womb. We jerked against each other as each stream was shot inside her body, our wet bodies sliding as well as sticking to each other as we writhed with the end of the orgasms.

Suddenly the sound of traffic filtered through. Our breathing had subsided, I no longer felt her heart like thunder against my chest, her quiet moans and sobs had turned to sighs and then to silence. I moved to look into her eyes again and they smiled at me. I brushed my face against her, our noses knocking together as we started a gentle dance with the other until her eyes flicked and closed just as mine were doing the same and our tongue met in open mouths.

Her back was wet as my fingers strummed along her spine. I could feel the sweat dripping down my chest and looked to see it falling onto Hannah's breasts. I moved and we peeled apart, our bellies slurping as we parted. We both looked down. A tangle of dark hair was wrapped together, wet and clumped in places. It was impossible to say who was who. She was still gripping me tight and her outer labia was squashed against me, spread open by my body and the cock still inside her. I didn't want to leave her, so looked back up into her eyes and kissed her again as she glanced up. She wrapped her arms around my neck as I leaned forward and our centre of gravity shifted as we both held the other tight. I was already feeling light-headed having just had a rather intense orgasm inside of Hannah, so it took a few moments to realise, long enough to be unable to stop it.

Hannah cried out and tried to stop the fall, but it was too late and she was holding me too tightly. She landed with a "whump" on the sofa as I fell with her, still both wrapped together and connected at the groin. She was now at an angle, her bottom still on the end of the sofa as her head and body was on the main cushion. I was on top, my legs now waving in the air as I was pulled forward on top of her. We looked at each other and laughed and I could feel her body shake on my cock that was still inside. I could also feel the dampness as the cum was now seeping down her pussy,

"Well, that was a first" She giggled as I raised myself up and tried to get off of her, the angle making it rather hard, not helped by her legs still being locked around my waist. I managed to shuffle upright as she opened her legs and I slid backwards to get my feet on the floor, my cock sliding out of her hot body as I did so. We were both soaked and Hannah shimmered in the light. The silence descended again as we looked at each other. She smiled and opened her legs wider, moving one to rest on the top of the sofa as her bottom was still perched on the end, raised up. I smiled back and looked down as her other lips beamed wide at me, opening further as I neared as Hannah spread her legs.

My mouth opened on her labia, kissing if as if it were her mouth, my tongue darting between the wide lips as Hannah;s hand rested on the back of my head. I licked and tasted the slightly salty taste of my cum as it now left her body, the ammonia smell rising into my senses as I sucked more it from her open body. I moved to kneel between her legs and position my tongue against her perineum, where some of our cum was run from her, licking it before i slid my tongue inside to taste us both fully.. Hannah stroked my head as I licked her clean, her hips gently moving in circles with my movements. Her body squeezed more of us out, from deep inside, the taste now strong and tart from her cum as it ran out from her womb, Her sighs turned to groans, louder than the wet licking now as soon her hole gripped my tongue tight and I tasted her sweet juice as it flowed into my mouth. I kept my mouth on her and softly licked around the hole as it twitched, her legs limp and splayed wide, her labia similar. I gave her one last kiss, fully on the lips and stood.

"Oh. My." she whispered, her eyes barely open, a big smile glowing. The leg on the top of the sofa shifted and slid, rather ungraciously, down and slapped against the other, which she had managed to raise onto the end of the sofa with some effort. She folded her hands over her belly and, lying there with her legs closed and draped over the sofa, her face lost in a dreamy world and her hands on her tummy, she looked almost innocent, Apart from being naked, covered in sweat and having her pubes matted with our cum.

"We need a cool bath." She said and I totally agreed with her.

It took a few attempts for Hannah to stand, so I just sat and cuddled her for bit, enjoying the feel of her naked body on mine. I also enjoyed watching her walk into the bathroom, her cute bottom wiggling as she wandered off, her gently humming replaced by the sound of running water. She popped her head out the door and summoned me over subtly by shouting, "Hey, get your ass over here." and I did just that, feeling slightly self conscious as I walked across her flat, naked and with my cock still wet from Hannah's body. She was kneeling on the floor, one arm in the tub swirling the water. Her eyes went from mine to down and I felt my cock twitch under her gaze. "Come here" she said and then giggled at how loud it sounded in the bathroom. Her hand reached out and, for the second time that night, she pulled me, gently, by the cock, Her hand was wet and cool from the bath and it stroked through my pubic hair and then ran over my cock as it hung down. She wrapped her fingers around it and moved them to pull the skin back. "I prefer uncut cocks" she whispered, directly to it, "but only if you can get the skin back" as she said that, the head of my cock came free. "Like that!" she smiled and then moved forward, opened her mouth and took me inside.. My legs shuddered and I rested a hand on her head and the other on the bathroom wall. I looked down and her dark blue eyes opened wide to look at me as she moved her lips along my flaccid cock. She closed her eyes and I am sure i felt her gulp and then her lips opened and she took the last of me inside, her nose rubbing on my pubic tangle. Those lovely eyes flicked open again and she sat back with a cough as I fell from her lips. "Tastes great!" she said and then opened her mouth and sucked on the head of my cock, her lips clamping around the tender skin between skin and helmet. She flicked her tongue around and my toes tingled as my knees wobbled slightly and she fell away again, smacking her mouth closed as she did so. She looked up and there was the hint of a frown. "I went off sucking cock as the useless ex really liked it." Her eyes looked down, away from me, "He would sometimes hold my head as he was cumming in my mouth, I mean, not in a nice way really. He liked it though, he got off big time on that."