In The Work Domain Pt. 03

Story Info
Exploration or obsession as we attempt to cool down.
13.2k words
4.8
2.4k
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 18 part series

Updated 02/06/2024
Created 09/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's never good when your telephone pings before you are awake and especially if it is on a Monday. Except, this was good. Hannah had sent a message "hey there sleepyhead, rise and shine. I have a meeting at 9.30 so need to be ready as I am hosting."

I wiped the blur from my eyes and replied. "What kind of idiot starts meetings at that time, on a Monday?" I looked at the time and it wasn't even 8am.

"This kind" came the reply, along with a laughing emoji. "It was the only time I could do. Also didn't think someone would tire me out the night before."

I laughed and replied "Have fun, I am going back to sleep for a bit." and added a laughing emoji.

"Jerk!" Flicked on the screen seconds later.

The rest of the morning went slowly, as Mondays have a habit of doing. I would check the Teams status and Hannah's name had the red flash next to it. I had a meeting later and saw the green circle appear by her name during it and that set the pattern for the day as we flip-flopped with meetings completely out of synch with each other. I settled down with a coffee just before 4pm and the laptop buzzed with an incoming call and the name "Hannah" flashed on the screen. I almost knocked the mug over reaching for the "Accept Call" button.

"Heyyyyyyy" she drawled at me, her hair pulled back and her eyes looking tired. "How's the day going, did you miss me?"

"Who is this?" was my reply as I sipped the coffee.

"Jerk!" and the screen went blank, "Just for that I won't let you see my tits!"

I giggled in my coffee and then she reappeared, her hand close to the screen. "Apologise or no boobies." She smiled as she waved her palm in front of the camera.

"Of course I missed you" I said, trying not to give away quite how much.

"yeah, I missed you too" she smiled and then stood up and pulled her little vest top over her head, revealing her sweet little breasts, the nipples already hard, causing me to groan quietly at the thought of sucking on the hard little points. "There, I figured you needed cheering up. Plus, I have had to wear a top all day and my tits are hot!"

I sipped again and stared at the screen, moving my face closer as she laughed. "Your tits are very hot." I added and she moved her chest closer to the screen.

"Oh man, I really hope no one else can listen in to this!" She laughed and jiggled her boobs at me.

"Is your pussy hot too?" I asked as the last of the coffee was sipped.

Hannah looked down at her knickers and pulled them away from her to peer inside. "Hard to tell." She said

"Maybe you need a second opinion." I proffered.

"Maybe" she said, "yeah maybe." and she slipped her black knickers down, stepped out of them and then parted her legs as she stood before the camera. "What do you think?"

"Fuck, that is so hot." I gasped and she trailed a finger along her lips to allow them to part. Even on the slightly rubbish work laptop camera I could see the edges of her inner lips poking out.

She sat down and reached for the laptop, pulling it closer and she moved her chair back and opened her legs to place her feet on the table in front of her, reaching forward to adjust the angle of the screen to give a great view of her vulva as the lips began to swell and unfurl. A finger stroked along her slit and the outer labia parted, my mind added that soft, slick wet noise as she opened for me. Hannah stroked across the lips again, pulling them apart gently, the inner labia rising free, the skin dark pink and turning darker, the edges taking on the brown colour when she is aroused.

I watched, mesmerised by her opening sex as she stroked herself, the lips visibly wet now. A finger slid down, between the fleshy flaps of her inner labia, parting them, their lubricant coating her finger as it slid lower. I held my breath as she paused, then groaned along with her as it vanished inside her.

"Guess who was reading your stories again?" she said in a voice that was struggling to talk normally, small gasps punctuated ever word. The finger slid out, soaked now and Hannah held it near the camera as it shimmered in the light. Then she moved it back and pressed another one next to it. The groan was louder from both of us as her body opened and swallowed both digits. I could now hear the wet noises as the fingers slid in and out of her, the juice running over her hand as she moved faster and rammed her fingers as deep as she could.

I watched in awe and was lost, automatically pulling my t-shirt off and then reaching for the top of my jeans, hurriedly undoing them and pulling them and my underwear off. "Yes" I heard her moan from the other end, not knowing if she was reacting to seeing me or her fingers inside her pussy. I stood so the camera would show my cock and I could still see the screen and I gripped my shaft and began to move my hand in time with hers. "Fuck yes" she muttered.

I stroked my cock as I watched her fingers slapping in and out of her open and wet pussy. Her groans told me she was close and so was I. Having Hannah call me would often get me hard, before we had become lovers, and watching this was too good to be true. She let out a yell and I peered close to the screen and saw the liquid that soaked her hand shining in the afternoon light. She had her hand pushed hard against her wide open lips, two fingers as deep as she could get, I muttered some swear words, then stood and pushed my hips up and my hand squeezed around my cock.

The string of sperm arced from me and landed on the table right in front of the laptop. I grunted and thrust again and the second stream landed on the floor. I suddenly thought about tissues, but it was too late, the next string was joining the second in a gooey, pale puddle on the carpet. The final spurts left me and fell close to my feet. I stumbled back and sat down, my face now on the screen as Hannah adjusted her laptop to show her broad smile and flushed cheeks.

"Holy fuck!" She shouted. "We just had cyber sex on the work system!"

I put my finger to my lips, "Shhhhhh! IT might hear you!"

We sat and looked at each other, both smiling in the silly way only lovers can at times. "I guess your idiot flatmate isn't in!" and I laughed. I had thought about him as much as I had about tissues.

"I really hope not" I said, looking around furtively, "I mean, you were pretty loud."

Hannah blushed and blamed the microphone for the noise level. "OK" she said, her eyes shining at me, "I need to send an email and you need to clean up your mess." We exchanged a few more words, then we clicked "End Call" and I stared at the blank screen, then down to the work table and the string of creamy liquid and, finally, at the carpet where the sperm had already begun to soak in.

I cooked and ate dinner watching TV, I wasn't really interested, but wanted to pass the time. I was also tired after the afternoon's activities and the heat, even though the latter had let up a bit. I sent Hannah a message asking how it was going and there was no reply. I was soaking under a cool shower when I heard the telephone ping and as I dried off I opened her massage, "Sorry, had a nap. Someone wore me out again."

We sent a few more messages, but just silly stuff then said goodnight. I tried to sleep, but my mind was really whirring and beginning to worry about what I had got myself into.

The next day was normal. We chatted by text at work and moaned about meeting and the amount of emails. It was like the old days. Maybe the slightly cooler weather had calmed her, that was until my telephone buzzed and I opened it to see a photo of her taken from above as she held her camera aloft. She was naked as she sat at the laptop, on the screen was the chat page and a conversation with a mutual friend. "If only he knew!" was the caption. I selected her name on my chat page and then hit "Video Call". She answered, laughing and waving a t-shirt. "Jerk!" she shouted amid the giggles.

"Just checking you're ok" I said, not convincing her at all. She smiled and then stood, turned around and sat again.

"Does everything look OK?" She asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Looks perfect" I said, which was true. "Now go back and torment Brendan." Hannah laughed and the call ended.

A few minutes later she messaged "I told him I keep cool by not wearing much..." the little dots flashing to show she was typing. "He replied that he might video call me!" and a series of laughing face emojis followed.

I began to flag by the end of the work day, the cooler weather had decided to retreat and the air thickened. I checked the forecast and the next day was due to be very hot. Then I realised I was due in the office and could take advantage of the air-con. I would also get to see Hannah, although we had made no plans to do anything. We exchanged a few quick messages and we agreed that maybe another coffee and walk would be good, or we could think of something tomorrow. I was already thinking of a few things, most of them involved me being between her legs. I was getting slightly obsessed.

The cool air of reception drew me in and I waved hello to Stacey and headed for the coffee machine. I was nervous. Hannah and I had exchanged a few messages in the evening, but nothing exciting and my doubts had crept in again. My mind was far away as I neared the coffee machine and hadn't realised that Brendan was standing by it.

We exchanged greetings and small talk as I waited for the coffee. He was in a chatty mood, which was good as I wasn't. "Hey!" he said, almost yelping with the urgency of his message, "I was chatting with Hannah yesterday on Teams," my stomach did a few somersaults as he spoke and I just nodded, "she was SO funny. She said to cope with the hot weather she doesn't wear much clothing when working!" His eyes rolled, "Imagine that. Wow." He gazed out the window, probably dreaming of Hannah and not much clothing. "I am tempted to just video call her" he laughed. "Imagine if she was almost naked! Oh my." and his eyes drifted away again.

"Oh my" I replied and my mind flashed to the call on Monday.

"I must stop thinking of her" He mumbled, I knew he had a big crush on her too, "It's not good in this hot weather." And we said our goodbyes and wandered off.

I didn't see or hear from Hannah until just before lunch. "I am going to get some food and then will be downstairs. Think my team will be there too." she wrote and I replied that I might see her there. It was very formal and work friends messaging.

The streets were stiflingly hot when I went out to get a sandwich. I had planned to go somewhere nice, but the corner shop was fine as it was too hot to go far. I retreated to the cool office and wandered into the lunch area and looked around. A hand waved and I went towards it. I almost didn't recognise Hannah as she had her hair pulled back and was also wearing clothes. "Heyyyyyy" she beamed at me, "How are you doing?" Her eyes had a glint and I hoped no one else noticed it. Some of her colleagues were with her and there was no room to sit as Charlie was taking up a lot of room next to her by sitting very close. "Wanna join us?"

It was an offer hard to refuse, but I wanted to. I could feel Charlie's eyes burning into me and giving away "fuck off" vibes.

"Yeah sure, but there's no room."

Hannah looked to her side, "Budge up Charlie!" she ordered and she shuffled sideways to let me next to her. Sandra and Emily were opposite, the latter had a smirk flash across her face. We all began to chat, well, the rest did as I munched on the sandwich. Charlie was dominating things, as always. He was an alpha male type, or thought he was, tall with muscles that he liked to show as much as possible. He was talking about weekend plans and playing sport, which he was great at, according to his tales of success. "What are your plans for the weekend, Hannah, guys?" The others ummed and ahhed as they thought.

"I will probably just spend it in bed" Hannah chipped in and I felt a small blush creep over my cheeks. "Or go and feed the ducks." I caught a glimpse of her face turning to me. "Hey, how are the local ducks, Stuart? We used to live near to each other and would sometimes feed the local birds at a pond." She explained to the others.

I tried to answer, but had just taken a bite of my sandwich, so Charlie stepped in to talk. "Ducks?" his voice questioning something that he wasn't interested in as it wouldn't make him look manly. "Ducks. Great in orange sauce." He added, laughing at his own comment as no one else did.

"Staying in bed sounds great" Added Emily, her eyes looking at Hannah and completely ignoring Charlie.

He started up again, realising he may have misread the present company, "No, I love birds" again, he chuckled at his humour, "I caught a goose once in the local park."

Sandra turned to him "Why? was it injured? Did you call a vet?"

"No, just for fun." Again, only he laughed.

"Hey buddy" and Hannah jabbed me in the ribs, "I gotta go. Great to see you, we'll catch up properly again really soon, the coffee and river walk last week was fun."

I shifted over and stood as Hannah moved past, "accidentally" brushing against me. Charlie also stood and quickly moved around the table to be next to Hannah, Sandra got up and joined them, leaving me and Emily. Hannah turned and waved and Charlie just stared and then fell in line behind Hannah, seemingly trying to put his hand on her and guide her along as she swerved away to say hello to friends and, generally, try and avoid him. Emily watched them all leave and shook her head. "I think Charlie is after Hannah" I said and she shook her head again.

"He's after anyone with a pulse, but he knows she is single so is really going for it." She sighed gently. "She's way too good for him, he's a creep."

"He's a good looking bloke." I offered and she chuckled.

"He knows it. He's not her type, I hope."

"He's obviously not your type either." I added, our voices low as we discussed this.

"No, very much not." She stated firmly, both of us looking around to check if anyone was within earshot.

"I am not very good with types, or knowing who people like or don't" I said, noticing no one was near us. "Who would be your type, as I am curious."

Emily's eyes rose and looked right at me. "Hannah."

"Oh" I said so quietly that Emily just about heard it and she chuckled again.

"Yeah, you really have no clue" she chortled. "But, I am not her type, sadly." She added and looked at her watch. She smiled and reached out to pat my hand. "Gotta go. Take care and look out for Hannah, although I think you may be too late."

"Too late?"

"Yeah, something tells me she has someone, just the way she has been acting the last couple of days. Either that or she's on medication. She is a lot more relaxed." She looked me right in the eyes again and a smile crept over her face. "Hmmmm" she said, then rose and walked out.

The afternoon dragged. I worked fast to get everything done to make sure I would leave on time, We still hadn't made plans and a part of me worried about the presence of Charlie. The phone buzzed and there was a message. "Hey, want to meet outside the tube station? We can leave separately and hook up there. H xx" Suddenly the afternoon seemed a lot brighter, but the minutes dragged by until 5.15 when I packed up and headed off, waving goodbye as if nothing was happening, saying goodnight to Stacey and then walking out to be hit by the wall of heat as the doors opened.

I took the long way to the station, crossing the road as if I was heading my usual way home, then turning down a side street to head the opposite way. I turned right and walked along, seeing the station ahead. I also saw Hannah and Charlie and I stopped in my tracks, stepping to one side to try and hide. They were talking and he looked a bit annoyed, but not as much as Hannah did. Whatever he said made her shake her head and she raised a hand as if to say no, then she turned, gave him a wave and walked off down the road, away from the station.

I stood and watched as Charlie stayed there, watching her go. I still dared not move, so couldn't see where Hannah had now gone. Charlie threw up his hands, rather dramatically and then walked into the tube.

"Where are you?" We both sent the message at pretty much the same time and it took a few moments to realise Hannah had messaged me and I wasn't just reading my message to her. "Near the station." I replied and began to walk down the street to the tube.

"OK. Change of plan. Come to the the Coffee shop two roads down from there, I am outside."

Hannah was upset and I immediately put my arms around her. "What kept you?" she mumbled.

"I was hiding from Charlie." I said and she laughed.

"Well, that makes two of us." and I explained what I had seen and she explained how he had waited in reception and then walked down the road with her, offering to take her to dinner and, generally, not getting the message that she wasn't interested. She got a bit scared and walked off, telling him to leave her and go home. Which, he appeared to have done. We walked to the next station, holding hands but quiet. Once on the train Hannah relaxed and leaned into me as I put my arm around her shoulder. "Men are jerks" she mumbled as her head rested on my shoulder.

The heat had made people avoid the underground and there were very few passengers. Hannah looked around and then turned to face me with a smile. She leaned forward and put her hands on my legs. I leaned forward and kissed her, but she pulled back. and laughed. "You are a whole other kind of jerk" she laughed and leaned forward again. She dropped her gaze down and then up at me, smiling her naughty smile. I looked at her rather blankly and she shook her head. "Fucking hell, Charlie pretty much had his head down there and you haven't glanced!" She tried to sound annoyed but ended up laughing. Her eyes dropped down again and this time I followed.

Her dress was falling away from her and I looked down to see her lovely little breasts hanging free, the nipples just visible in the bad light. "Oh" I said and looked closer, blowing softly down the front of her dress causing Hannah to made sweet "mmmm" noises. "Thank you, Hannah" my eyes flashed up the hers then down her dress again and she jiggled for me.

She moved to sit facing me at a slight angle and pulled her laptop onto the leg furthest from me. Her right knee pressed on my left one and I moved to look more directly at her. She took my left hand and placed it on her leg, lifting the hem of her dress to let the finger slip under the material. Her eyes shone and she smiled. Her leg was slightly wet from the sweat and I stroked it. "Keep going" she whispered, so I did, "higher." she added and I let my fingers travel up to feel the lovely soft flesh of her thigh and then stroked back down to her knee. "As I said, a whole other kind of jerk!" and she shook her head at me. "Keep going" she repeated and my fingers slid up her leg again, She shuffled on the seat and pressed her right leg hard against the seat and swung her left one out more, looking around to see who was near.

My hand went up her dress and my fingertips knocked onto skin. Hairy skin. She grinned at me. I moved my fingers and felt the wiry hair and her grin widened. She looked around again and the smile was wide as she pulled her dress up quickly to give me a flash of those lovely dark curls.

"Oh my!" I managed to say as Hannah giggled and fell against me, her head resting on my shoulder. Her breath tickled my ear as she nuzzled to me.

"For my lover." she whispered. and my heart almost leapt from my body. She unzipped her rucksack and pulled it open to show me, there deep inside, scrunched up, were her bra and knickers. "I was going to open this and casually show you as we sat here, but that jerk hijacked me in reception. To get away I looked for a magazine, but he just waited. When I went to put it in here I realised my underwear was right on top, ready for you to see!" She giggled now as the tension left her. "I had to ram it inside quickly so he wouldn't see, so the surprise was ruined." She pouted. I looked down at her lap again and her hand quickly went and flashed the dress up again.