In The Work Domain Pt. 06

Story Info
The heat of a Saturday night.
12.4k words
4.75
1.8k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 18 part series

Updated 02/06/2024
Created 09/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were exhausted after our walk, although it may not have just been the heat and walking that had tired us out. We welcomed the cool sanctuary of the bottom of the stairwell, but our pace slowed as we neared the top and the heat trapped us. We paused at the top and I unzipped Hannah's dress and she let it fall at her feet and then stepped over it, turned to show me her naked body and then turned to walk to the door, wiggling her bottom at me as I scooped up her item of clothing.

She opened the door, took the dress from my arms and placed it inside, then turned and reached for my shorts, undoing the button and lowering the zip and watched them fall. She took the bottom of my t-shirt and peeled it up and over my head. Then she lowered to her knees and pressed her lips to the front of my boxer shorts before pulling them down to my ankles.

I was semi hard and she lifted my cock in her hand and opened her mouth around the end, pulling the skin back to expose the head and fixing her lips around the edge of the helmet, where the sensitive skin joined the foreskin. She ran her tongue up over the arrowhead on the underside and I placed a hand on top of her head and the other on the door frame to steady myself. Her eyes moved up to look into mine and she opened her mouth wide and took the rest of my partially flaccid cock into her mouth, her cute nose pressing on my shaved groin. One of her hands was holding my balls, the other was around me, resting on my bottom.

Slowly she moved back, her lips pulled out as her mouth slid off my cock. She clamped around the head again for a few seconds, then leaned back to pull my cock from her lips and I watched them bulge as the ridge of the helmet spread them much as her pussy or anal sphincter would do when I withdrew from one of her other sweet, tight holes. There was a little pop noise and she sat back and smiled at me. "I need a drink." She whispered and she stood, turned, waggled her cute bum and went inside and I gathered my clothing and thoughts and followed.

Soon we were relaxing on the sofa, both naked, sipping cold fizzy drinks and laughing about events earlier at the coffee shop as well as discussing what to have for dinner. Hannah had suggested pasta and it seemed ideal, but she was now worried as we had decided too easily. I suggested we could go out to dinner, but we had decided against that as it would mean, actually going out again. There was the possibility of a pizza being delivered, but Hannah didn't know what the best one was, locally and then we just gave up trying to decide. Pasta it would be.

Hannah was checking out possible pasta recipes online, but got distracted after I saw a jar of pesto in the fridge and we couldn't really find anything that would beat that. So, now she was checking out some favourite web pages as we tried to snuggle up, but also stay cool and a naked body pressed against you didn't work well.

"Hey, Chapter two has been published!" she called and I wandered back, slightly concerned. She got her little laptop stand and began to read. "Don't tell me what happens" she giggled. I sat at the other end of the sofa and watched as Hannah read about the sexual exploits of someone with the same name who was exactly like her.

She soon became lost in the story and I watched as she opened her legs more as the story progressed, one hand moving around her body, stroking a breast, caressing her belly, toying with a nipple as it hardened and rose from the dark areola. and drifting down over the shaved skin to flick across her vulva.

I could see her lips parting as she wiggled and spread her legs and then she slid a hand down, a finger running over the mound, her outer lips now opening, but still holding the swelling inner lips between them, like a flower head holds the petals until they are ready to unfurl in the morning sun. The inner lips were getting darker as they readied and they were now pushing up and out from the puffy neighbours, bulging up and aching to be free.

Hannah's finger stroked over them and the outer edges broke the tension and began to rise, the dark rim of one now poking out from the pale outer lips that once held it. There was a soft groan from Hannah as she became aroused and I could see the glisten of wetness on the edge of an inner lip as it now rose out of that delicious valley. I stayed quiet as Hannah stroked over the labia again and the other inner lip fluttered open and up, allowing the finger to dip into the wet, fleshy crevice to become lubricated and slick. "This woman is so lucky." She whispered.

"He's luckier." I added and she looked up at me and smiled.

"I really hope people are masturbating to this." She said as her finger continued to stroke her open pussy.

"Someone most definitely is."

She looked at me, then down to her hand, a finger between her swollen inner lips, opening them. "Oh!" She blushed. "I hadn't realised. I just got carried away."

"It's good, I am enjoying watching."

Hannah slid another finger into her wet lips and then spread them to pull herself open. "You did this to me." She whispered. "You always do this to me." I stared down at her open pussy lips. "Please lick me."

I wanted to just dive down and bury my face in her labia, but I had also been enjoying the show. "Are you sure you don't want to carry on?"

She sighed and ran one of the fingers deeper to spread herself more. "I masturbated so many times to your words. You see what you do to me. But, I love when you touch me and lick me, that cannot be replicated in a story. I want you to lick me, taste me, smell me. I want to feel you on and in me." She whispered, her voice full of longing. "I love the writing, but nothing compares to the real thing. I want you to lick me now as I read of how you brought me to orgasm with your tongue and fucked my ass last week." Seconds later I was on my knees between her wide legs and open pussy as her fingers spread the wet lips to show me her deep red hole that was waiting for my tongue.

I inhaled deeply to take in the wonderful scent and then moved my tongue to glide it over the inner lips as they draped around Hannah's fingertips, licking her nectar. "Please, lover." She whispered and I put my tongue out and into her and pushed as deep as I could.

Hannah rested one hand on the back of my head and pressed her hips against my face. I glanced up and her eyes were on the screen, reading of our adventures the previous week, but her eyes were flickering and her mouth was open and she moaned with each lick of my tongue inside her. Her head would slump back as I moved my tongue up her open groove to press the tip of it to the underside of her clitoris before flitting over the tip that now poked free of its protective cover.

I moved a finger to her hole, which was was soaked and open, but a whispered "No" stopped me and I looked up as I licked her clitoris. "Just the tongue, darling, just lick me to orgasm." I put my hands on her thighs and spread her legs wider and she moved her hips down so she was semi-reclined on the sofa, still trying to read as I ran my tongue up and down her vulva, licking between her swollen lips, lapping her juice and sucking on those tender fleshy inner labia as they hung free.

When I next looked up Hannah was no longer reading, her eyes were barely open and looking down her body at the head which was moving between her legs. I am not sure she could really see me, just my dark hair as I moved and devoured her open body. I would glance up, but her eyes didn't register, they would close and partially open as her bottom lip quivered.

I was going slowly, mainly as it was hot, but also so Hannah could continue to read, but she was lost now and her body began to move in time with my licks from her hole to her clitoris, undulations from her hips, up her belly and to her shoulder, which would roll back and cause her head to sway. The slurping noise was getting louder and I would poke my tongue into the entry to her body and lap at the juice and drink her in, before pressing my face to her very wet and open labia as I moved higher.

I started to knock my top lip onto the exposed clitoris on every pass of my mouth over Hannah's vulva, holding my mouth onto the sensitive nub and then licking up so my tongue ran up the underside before flicking onto the tip. As her breathing increased I pressed harder with my lips, resting the top one just above her clitoris so my licking tongue would trap it against the lip and squeeze as I licked. I kept the same tempo, but used more pressure of my tongue on her very sensitive skin, lapping and sucking the labia too as I moved up and down in Hannah's delicious valley. We were both lost.

The cries drowned out the slurping noises as Hannah teetered on the edge, my tongue licking harder over her spread sex and my lips pressing the swollen pearl of her clitoris. I relaxed the pressure and she would catch her breath for a second before my flattened tongue would glide over her again and bring her closer. I licked a bit faster and her thighs shook as I held them wide. Her undulations now making her breasts jiggle as she began to twitch, but still she didn't succumb as I eased the pressure.

Long moans and sobs now filled the late afternoon air and I licked faster, moving my mouth higher to lash her clitoris with my tongue as I held my lips wide over the bulging bud to exhale onto it as I licked. Hannah fell, the edge now long gone as her entire body shook and she cried out in a low wail, her fingers curling into my hair as she held my head, her eyes closed, her mouth wide. I held my tongue to her clitoris as she shuddered and jerked, her hips spasming up into my mouth, grinding her open labia onto my face. Her cries were long, I could see her head was back, but her mouth was now wide. I kept my mouth to her as she rode out the orgasm and the shaking stopped, by then I was just lightly kissing her, my lips wide over her vulva, almost caressing her as she sobbed and trembled with an orgasm that I wasn't sure was going to end.

Her fingers were still gripping my hair and Hannah lifted my head away. She had stopped shaking now, except for the occasional spasm that would start in her hips and then travel in a wave up her body. She opened her eyes just before she pulled me up and she smiled a wonky smile, her mouth still trying to regain its shape after, being open wide as she had cried out in pleasure. I let go of her thighs, but her legs stayed obscenely wide, limp now and covered in sweat, her upper thighs coated with my saliva and her juice and cum.

I lifted myself up as she pulled my hair and then she let go to open her arms wide as I fell into them. I put my mouth to hers and felt her lips trembling still, but her tongue sought mine eagerly and she sucked on it for a few seconds before breaking off to gasp, allowing me to take her lower lip into my mouth and suck on it as her breath streamed over my face. Her hand stroked my back, but with no force, she had turned to jelly, so I moved to her side and pulled her to me, her body twisting as her legs were still splayed open, so we ended up in a tangle as she breathed fast and deep against my chest, wrapped in my arms now.

I stroked Hannah's head as she rested on me. I had been holding her for several minutes now, but still she had not spoken, just huffed and puffed as she caught her breath. "Wow." came from her in a raspy voice and she coughed onto my chest, then wiped the spot and apologised. "Fuck." Was next, quickly followed by "Fucking hell" before she managed, "Wow, fucking hell."

I figured that maybe I should talk. "Was that ok?" The response was quick, but feeble as she swatted a hand onto my chest with a damp slap.

"Jerk" She whispered a minute or so later and her hand started to stroke my chest and she moved her legs, drawing them up and turning to lie fully against me. "Just... fucking hell!" She still wasn't back, but was close.

It took a couple more minutes of cuddling before Hannah decided to talk, but not before calling me a jerk again after I asked if she'd cum, as I wasn't quite sure.

"You may have to cook the pasta as I am fucked." I mentioned that she was neglecting her hosting duties and she called me a jerk, several times and patted her hand onto my chest as she did so, then just giggled for a while. "OK!" She said, with some conviction. "That was fucking incredible." and she kissed one of my nipples. "I just cannot explain how intense that was, I was...." she kissed the other nipple, "Can't have one missing out. Now, where was I?"

"Intense." I replied and then kissed the top of her head.

"Yeah, Oh man, just... boiling up for ages, then... exploding!" she lifted her head, her face almost on mine. "Thank you sweetheart." She smiled, her dark blue eyes ablaze and she looked into mine and I think I exploded at that point. We stayed still for about thirty minutes after that, Hannah gently stroked my cock, but I wasn't hard due to the dreaded meds. "It's fine, you can lick for England!" she giggled and also reminded me that she had been "Fucked senseless" in the morning. "Poor little Sphynxy needs a rest." she sighed.

We thought about dinner, but not seriously. I began boiling some water for pasta as Hannah mooched around in the kitchen area, pulling things from the fridge to combine them into a salad. We decided that would do, so went back to the sofa to cuddle again.

"It has been a good day." Hannah sighed as she nestled in my arms.

"Interesting too." I added.

"Yeah, never flashed in public before." She laughed.

"And you start with your pussy!" I reminded her.

She reached down and stroked a finger over her vulva. "I think she enjoyed it, she was very turned on."

"Very. I tried to hide you after you'd cum. I realised when I pulled my fingers out you would be fully exposed."

"I didn't care by then." She said and pressed down onto me. "That was just so fucking hot. Even the cold ice was hot!" She giggled. "I wanted you so badly. When you slid your fingers in, I was almost having an orgasm."

"Then you let everyone see!" I laughed.

"It was one person!" she squealed in mock outrage. "I was absolutely fucking horny! I knew he wanted to see what you were actually doing and so did I. Looking down and seeing your hand between my legs tipped me over the edge, I was gone after that." She kissed my chest, "Also, I wanted to see his face. I AM turning into Anna," she giggled. "After that, there seemed little point in hiding, I mean, I was dripping on the fucking floor!" and now she laughed and her body rocked against mine. "Did you see the fucking mess I made!"

"He will probably erect a shrine at that table now." And Hannah laughed more onto me.

There was a ping and we both looked at our telephones. "Me." she said, followed by "Oh!"

It was Simon and Hannah relayed the message. "He asks do we want croissants and some cake as it will be thrown away." We looked at each other and made the kind of faces that suggested that was a good idea and Hannah replied to thank him for the kind offer as it would save us cooking breakfast. "He says the shop closes in ten minutes!" We were settled and neither of us, let alone both, really wanted to go outside again. Hannah replied that we were naked and didn't want to get dressed, but thanks for the offer.

"Hehehe. He says he can deliver, but only if we stay naked." We thought about this, it was a great offer, but I could tell Hannah wasn't convinced. She sent a reply and showed it to me.

"Great offer, thanks Simon. BTW, I was expecting a shaved cock photo when I saw it was you." She giggled and I sat watching her breasts bounce as she did so.

"Sorry, not done it yet, waiting for your salon to open." Came the reply and Hannah held the phone up to show me and rested against me as she replied.

"Sorry, need more practise. Are you VERY hairy?"

"That poor man, he will be wanking himself silly tonight." I giggled as she hit send.

It was a few minutes until there was a reply. "Sorry, had to lock the shop and use the loo." Hannah and I looked at the screen and wondered what he meant. Then the photo arrived. He was a decent size, his cock was hanging down in a curve. surrounded by dark blonde hair that was quite bushy.

"Well, that was nice of him." She said, "He really does need a shave." She looked at the photo again, making it full screen and zooming is to parts. "Another uncut one. I wonder if the skin goes back. He looks decent though."

"What are you thinking?" I asked, partly knowing the answer.

Hannah ran a hand down over my bald groin. "To invite him in." she whispered.

"Do you want to shave him?"

"Kinda, yes." Her voice was very quiet. "Would you get mad?"

"No. Just shave him, nothing else?"

"Yes. Well, no penetration." She mumbled. "But what about you?"

I giggled a little. "Can I penetrate you?"

"Anytime and anywhere." She sighed and pressed herself to me. "I am yours, you know that. I just don't want to upset you by being silly with the guy from the local coffee shop. Don't want you to get jealous, wondering if I will fucking him when you are not here. That's not what this is about. I want you to be with me. If anything does happen, I want you to be ok with it, to enjoy watching and joining in."

"I think if I watch you shave him, I will quite turned on, so I may have to penetrate you."

"Oh good!" She lifted the phone again.

"Thank you, Simon. You really need to shave that nice cock. Do you mind if I ask if the skin pulls fully back?" She showed me the message and hit send.

A minute or so later came the reply. "Sorry, had to run back to the loo." Then a photo popped up, he was holding his cock, the foreskin retracted and the head fully on display. Hannah let out a little moan of approval.

"That is a very nice cock, Simon. It would look great shaved." Hannah would show me the message before she sent it, as if wanting approval.

"Yeah, need to find somewhere. I haven't got much stuff at home. Shops are shut now."

"I have some stuff." She sent after I gave a little nod.

"Time to practise more before you open the salon?" and some laughing emojis followed.

"Guess so." was her reply and we both held our breath as she hit send.

"So, what's the address for me to deliver the food to?"

Hannah send him the flat number and explained to ring the top buzzer. He replied he would be ready in about fifteen minutes and we had a bit of a panic, wondering whether to put any clothes on, or tidy up, or put on music, or the TV. We didn't know how casual to act, or to be demanding on him. In the end Hannah filled a bowl of water and put it by the bathtub and got the foam and razors ready. She slipped a robe on for when she would open the flat door and check him out as he walked along the landing, just in case she got cold feet. Then we kissed and held each other until the message arrived that Simon had left the cafe.

"OK..." Hannah was nervous. "If you get upset, tell me!" She stared into my face, her eyes showing her hesitancy in going ahead.

"If you want to stop, tell me... and him." I added and she nodded.

We kissed again and I held her close and felt her jump as the entryphone buzzer sounded.

Hannah opened the door enough to look outside and peered down the hall. I had moved to be near the door, mainly as I wanted to listen. She had put a robe on, but it was loose and she just held the middle together enough to hide her body. "He's here." She whispered and she opened the door a bit more and waved. I heard him approach and Hannah stood in the opening of the door, still one hand on it and one leg behind it. She was very nervous, her body movements were stiff and her voice slightly wobbly.

"Hi" He said, from behind the door. I heard a plastic bag rustle, "I bought you croissants and there are a few bits of cake. It was all last day today... but it's all good." His voice wobbled too.