In The Work Domain Pt. 07

Story Info
A summer Sunday on the sofa.
15.7k words
4.78
2.2k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 18 part series

Updated 02/06/2024
Created 09/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hannah wasn't there when I woke up In fact, a lot of things were missing, but I ignored them and left the bedroom to find a line of men waiting, standing in a semi circle in front of the sofa. They were all naked, as was Hannah who was reclining on the sofa, wafting a hand around to choose who would go first. She pointed at one man and he stepped forward, it was Charlie. I ran to stop him, but tripped and fell.

My whole body shook and I heard her softly say "You ok?

A hand rested on my chest. "Your heart is pounding, what happened?" Her face leaned over mine and I reached up and pulled her to me, our lips hitting and opening automatically, tongue on tongue, breathing into each other, breathless with each other.

"Good morning, sleepyhead." She said when we finally parted. "What was happening, did you have a bad dream?" and I pulled her to me and decided I wouldn't let her go for quite a while.

I was slightly annoyed, not only by the dream, but that I had woken up without an erection. I had been used to this, but yesterday it changed and Hannah had taken advantage of it. Today nothing stirred, even with the sleepy beauty on my chest.

"It's fine." She whispered and snuggled up to me, despite the heat that was already creeping into the room. "To be honest, I am still a bit tired from yesterday. I think Sphynxy needs a rest this morning." and giggled at the new nickname her pussy had acquired after it had been shaved.

"Yeah, your cute little shaved pussy was busy yesterday."

"Indeed, she was." and she giggled, her breath tickling over my body. "My small tits were also in demand, for some reason."

"The reason being they are lovely tits, Hannah."

"Says you." She huffed, but doing a bad job of it.

"And Simon."

"Yeah, he was quite infatuated by them. Odd."

"That's because they are lovely tits, Hannah."

"Says you... and Simon." She laughed. I figured this conversation could go on forever, so tried to think of a way out, it was too early to try and keep this going.

"Maybe I will just play with your boobs all day today, to show them how appreciated they are."

Hannah prodded me in the side. "What's wrong with my cute little shaved pussy? Why don't you want her?"

"There's nothing wrong with her, just maybe she got too much attention yesterday, that's all."

"Fine. I will take my cute little shaved pussy away."

"Nooooooooooooo!"

Hannah was giggling against me, which was actually very sexy.

"Too late, buddy, she's outta here!" and she prodded me in the side again. "It's all your fault, no cute little shaved pussy for you."

"But she is so beautiful and I love the taste of her, so delicious." I pretended to sob as Hannah laughed.

"You will have to say sorry to her." Hannah acted stern and had raised herself on one elbow to wag a finger in my face. "Apologise to my cute, little shaved pussy"

I turned to look her in the face. "I am sorry, cute little delicious shaved pussy."

Hannah sat up and looked at me, "Not good enough, buddy." then she got onto her knees and looked down. "She says you need to apologise again." She looked down again, paused and added, "Up close." and she moved her knees next to my head and swung one over me to straddle my face. She looked down her body and into my eyes. "Apologise to my cute little delicious shaved pussy, mister."

I looked up. It was indeed a very cute little shaved pussy and I was eager to taste how delicious it was. It was right in front of me, the lips still closed, the puffy outer lips holding the fleshy inner ones tight now, the edges of them just visible as they were curled up inside. I raised my eyes up over Hannah's body, her face peering down over her pert breasts, the beautiful curve of them topped with the dark points of her nipples which were not fully hard yet. I put my hands on her legs and stroked up. I really hoped this wasn't another dream, although it was a hell of a lot better than the last one.

"Say sorry..." She whispered down to me, "please." Her eyes full of longing.

I opened my mouth and raised my head and kissed her labia, pressing my lips to hers. Then I whispered "I am sorry, cute little delicious shaved pussy." onto her mound. Hannah let out a soft moan and spread her legs wider and she smiled at me, twice. I pressed my lips to hers again and kissed with an open mouth, my tongue running up her dark slit. Hannah sighed as I kissed, turning my head to take an outer lip into my mouth and run my tongue along it. Using my lips to open hers. Putting my tongue out to run it over her skin as she looked down at me.

She was waking up, opening as I kissed her. I felt her outer lips spreading with my mouth parting them. I licked over the exposed inner lips and they stirred with the blood pumping through them, swelling and flexing inside the puffy protection of the outer labia. I flicked my tongue along and felt the edge of one lip unfurl and I sucked the flesh into my mouth as Hannah groaned. She tasted of skin, the juice had not flowed from inside her yet and I put my lips tight to the flap and gently pulled it. She was opening and I licked into her groove to feel the other inner lip stirring. Her left lip was slightly bigger and seemed to wrap the right one up when she was closed. Now the right one peeled open and I took that into my mouth and sucked it. I could taste her tart juice as it seeped out to lubricate her delicate folds.

My tongue opened her further, sliding into the gap between her inner folds to spread them, saliva moistening them. The tip of my tongue then reached the source, the tight hole now uncovered as she spread open for her lover, accepting my apology and welcoming me to her body. It was hot and tight, the muscles not yielding to my tongue yet, so I licked them, flicking against them as Hannah trembled and groaned. I pushed my tongue again and was welcomed in with a wave of sweet juice from her body. Hannah grunted and sat lower and she spread as my tongue went into her and flicked against her tender vaginal wall.

"I think you need to keep apologising." Hannah mumbled and I murmured onto her pussy and pushed my tongue higher. Hannah was leaning back now to let me get into her, her hips moving with my tongue as it licked her insides. "She is loving the apology." She groaned and arched her back and pushed down on my face.

I licked around the wet hole as she wiggled her hips on my lips. This was a lovey sight to wake up to and Hannah was now wide open for me to savour with my mouth, eyes and nose. I gave her labia a big kiss as she looked down on me.

"Hmmmmm" she purred, "My little butt hole is upset that she has been left out."

"What, your cute little tight rosebud of a butt hole?"

"Yeah, the very same." She giggled.

Legs were swung around and soon Hannah was on her hands and knees above me, facing in the other direction. I looked up at her two beautifully tight holes and the tender skin between them. "Oh, hey perineum, you might need an apology too." and she wiggled at me as we laughed.

Hannah lowered her head and looked at me through the gap in out bodies and her open legs. "Best just get apologising to everything down there, mister." I lifted my head and stuck my tongue out and entered her. "Good start." She sighed, "Oh a fucking good start."

I kissed and licked her lips as they spread open further, the inner ones dangling down allowing me to suck on them. I pressed my lips over her perineum and licked up and back to see that tight wrinkled knot. "Hello, cute little tight rosebud. I have come to apologise." Then I kissed over the hole, lips moving on the wrinkled skin of her sphincter as my tongue danced around the entrance. I felt Hannah move on the bed as my belly was tickled by two hard nipples.

My moan was muffled as I had my tongue pressed against Hannah's anus, the tip just feeling the tight grasp of the knot. Hannah had decided to 'apologise' to me, or maybe she felt like repaying the favour and was now holding my cock and licking the head, exposed as she had pulled the skin back. I wasn't fully hard, but her breath and tongue on me was helping me get that way. I continued to lick around the sweet anus that was slowly opening to my tongue.

For some reason, I have always liked sucking on a perineum, it is a lovely and soft area. Hannah was clearly enjoying it, moaning and writhing, pushing her hips back and I french kissed the tender area, holding it on my lips and lapping at it. She showed her appreciation by taking the head of my cock in her mouth and sucking on it, I could feel her lips clamped around the head, her tongue flicking over the swollen glands and the tip of it pressing onto my hole as she lapped the pre cum from me. I groaned and let her perineum out of my mouth before I inhaled and ran my tongue around to find the wet hole to flick around it. I pushed my tongue inside her delicious pussy as I raised my hips and Hannah's mouth slid down my cock to take more of me inside.

We stayed in this position, slowly licking and devouring the other as the sun started to turn the day into another hot one. Only moans and slurping mattered as we both writhed our hips on the face of the other, my mouth around her vulva, licking up and down her soaked slit, flicking on her clit and then travelling to push into her again. She had one hand on the base of my cock, thumb wrapped around it, the fingers cupping my balls and I moved up as she moved down, then reversing the action so her lips travelled down to take as much of me as she could in her welcoming mouth, before sliding back so only the head was held inside.

We were both breathing hard and our movements got a little faster, but neither of us rushed, instead we drifted towards our orgasms as if in a dream world. I felt my balls tighten and that familiar twinge deep inside. I licked faster on Hannah's clit as she moved her hips against me with more urgency. Her hand squeezed my balls, maybe feeling the squirming of them as they readied to empty their contents down her throat. I pushed up and she moved down as far as she could, I heard a small, muffled gag as the end of my cock hit the start of her throat, but she held her lips tight to me as I began to pump into her. I was groaning into her swollen labia, flicking my tongue over the hard clitoris with each breath, before another moan accompanied the stream of sperm into my lover's mouth as she swallowed and sucked to get every last drop from me.

Hannah's lips stayed on me, even when my hips had given their last little jerk, she just kept kissing and sucking. I was flicking my tongue out and back into my mouth, lips either side of the tight, swollen clitoris. I felt her start to shake and I held her hips tight as I licked faster. Her kissing now turned to a moan around my cock as she shuddered. A cry followed the moan and her lips opened, her mouth wide with my cock inside as she groaned loudly. I moved my head back and pressed my tongue into her hole, feeling it pulsing, almost barring my entrance as it tightened. I pushed into her as deep as I could, my mouth now stretched wide and she screamed onto my cock as she gripped my tongue tight and her cum flowed straight into my throat.

"Did you like your breakfast?" Hannah's voice was soft against my face, "Mine was delicious."

After she had cum, Hannah had slumped on me for a while, still kissing and sucking the head of my cock as I kissed her drenched labia. She shuffled around and then lay next to me, one arm draped across my body, her head on my shoulder. We tasted each other when we kissed. Then we drifted away again. Her mention of breakfast now confused me as I couldn't remember having been out of bed yet. It took a little while for me to realise.

"Yes, very very delicious." I said, laughing at the joke now.

The day could wait.

Eventually, we got up and had breakfast, but not before Hannah had insisted on holding me as I urinated, something she had acquired a taste for. I then watched as she opened herself and relieved herself and then I wiped her dry. "Are you ok doing this?" She asked as we washed our hands.

"Yes, it's fun. I am just not entirely sure I am doing the paperwork correctly."

She laughed. "Well, it's not easy when the whole area is soaked anyway!" and she gave me one of her little swats on the arm and then pressed her naked body to mine and held me tight. "Can we stay in today? I would like to just be with you." For two people not having a relationship, we were doing a very bad job.

Breakfast consisted of the croissants and pastries that Simon had given us. They were still ok, especially if dipped in coffee. We munched and slurped as we talked about nothing.

"Hey, you have a camera to try out." Hannah's eyes were glancing around for something.

"Yeah, but what to take photos of?" I had an idea.

"Shall I be Anna?" Hannah smiled and cocked her head to one side. She had enjoyed being my fictional character yesterday and seemed to be using it as a mask to explore behind.

I looked around now, trying to find a plain background that I could take photos of Hannah with.

"There is the wall just there" she pointed to the end of the little kitchen area, where it 'joined' the living room, although it was almost open plan. "I can move the table and you can take my photo. If you want to waste film on me."

"That will never be a waste." She smiled her uncertain smile. "Do you have a black, or a white shirt?"

"I have both, why, are my tits not good enough for nude?" The uncertainty crept in again.

"Your tits are great. A black shirt would look good over your pale skin, the curve of the breast underneath. A white shirt would look good with your dark nipple poking out." I explained as the clouds lifted.

She skipped away and mumbled something about wearing something else and I finished my coffee.

When she came back I almost choked on the final sip. Her small, very hard nipples had a butterfly dangling from each one. She walked with a straight back, her eyes burning into mine. "Holy fuck!" I managed to say as her face melted with delight.

"You like them?" She whispered, her voice seeking reassurance.

"Wow, I love them. I have a bit of a thing for nipple clamps and, especially, decorated ones." She stood in front of me and I put my face close to her chest. Each butterfly had coloured glass on the wings and two prongs reached up where the antenna should be, these were topped by a soft plastic tip. A small metal loop then ran up so the tips could be closed and secured on the nipple, varying the pressure. I lifted my head and kissed her lips and she pulled my tongue into her mouth as I put my hand on of the butterflies and gently tugged, Hannah groaning into me as it yanked on her nipple. To keep things even, I did the same to the other breast and Hannah whimpered a little.

She dropped something onto the kitchen table as I stared at the butterflies clamped to her breasts. "I have something else too." I looked down and there was a metal chain curled up. I lifted it and saw it was two connected chains, one slightly longer. At either end was a small clamp and an adjustable screw mechanism to control the tightness of the grip. "Would you like to put it on me?"

My hands were actually trembling slightly as I held a butterfly and slid the metal loop down to open the tips, freeing the trapped nipple. Hannah hissed gently as the blood began to flow back into the sensitive point. I released the second nipple and watched it swell. I bent my head down and gently sucked each one and Hannah whimpered and shook.

We looked at the chain, me turning the end until it hung down correctly, one strand lower than the other. I looked into her eyes and she smiled then took the corner of her lip into her teeth. The clamps were sprung and the screw adjusted the closure, so I held one up and made a rough estimate of how wide the gap should be and did the same to the other. I took a deep breath and Hannah followed. "Shouldn't it be me that is shaking?" she giggled as I lifted the end up to her left nipple.

"Shhhhh, I am concentrating." and she giggled again. "Hey, stay still, your boobs are bouncing too much." She took another deep breath and stifled her giggles. I opened the clamp around the nipple and slowly let it close onto the beautiful dark point. She hissed again as both sides of the rubber tipped clamp pressed onto her nipple. I could feel it still wanting to close, so pressed to open it and adjusted the screw again. This time I felt it close as it held her between the tips. I looked up and Hannah was staring down at her breast and the golden chain that was attached.

"Move it so the clamp points down, the chain is twisting nippy." She mumbled, one hand now on my shoulder to steady herself. I opened the clamp and repositioned it, the clamp now vertical and I slowly let the other side go to grip her. I moved my hand away and Hannah gave a little jiggle and the chain fell. "A bit tighter." and I started the whole process over again, giving the screw one turn outward to allow the clamp to hold on better. I released the clamp and felt it press onto her nipple, but there was still some tension left in the spring. I looked into her eyes and she nodded. I moved my thumb and allowed the clamp to fully close and Hannah yelped and hissed as it squeezed her nipple. Her fingers dug into my shoulder and she shook, then opened her eyes to look down. "Holy fuck." She gasped.

"Too tight?" I was reaching for the clamp to loosen it, but she stopped me.

"No, just a bit of a shock. I guess I didn't put the others on that tight." she giggled, the chain rattled and held on. "The other side, please." She whispered and I began the operation again. I tried not to let this one be too tight, but the first go saw it slipping down with the weight of the chain and I turned the adjusting screw half a turn and held it to her nipple and slowly released it. Hannah juddered and hissed loudly as the rubber tips pressed onto her sensitive nipple. I held the chain to stop too much weight and sat back to look at her and she looked down to do the same. "What do you think?" She whispered, looking slightly shocked at her decoration.

"I think you look amazing. You always do." I couldn't stop myself from saying it, but she just looked at me and smiled.

"Time to see it properly." She said and looked down to my hand, that was still holding the strands of chain. I smiled and lowered my hand slowly until the weight of it vanished, held now by Hannah's nipples.

"Holy fuck." we both said.

She walked to the mirror, the soft clank of the metal sounding with each footstep. I stood behind her as we both stared. The gold coloured chain glittered in the light, strung between her dark nipples, across the pale skin of her lower chest, the upper one just below the bottom of her breasts, the bottom chain hanging midway between her breasts and belly button. She smiled as she looked at me in the mirror. "Do you like it?" It wasn't the silliest question asked, but it was high on the list.

"Very much so." I sighed. It was hard for Hannah to look any sexier, but this had done it. "Very very much so." and she beamed.

"Good. I wanted to please you. I am so happy you like it." She looked down, as if sceptical the reflection in the mirror was her. "I saw them online long ago and wanted to try it. I just thought they looked nice. I talked about experimenting with the useless ex, but he wasn't interested really, said everything was good, but I wanted it for me, to experiment for me." She turned and looked at me, not wanting to talk to my reflection. "Now I have someone who lets me be who I want to be, or try and find out what I want. Who will let my desires out, once in a while."

I lifted my hands and cupped her breasts, the chains clattering as I squeezed the soft and very lovely breasts, They were wonderfully firm and almost stayed in the same position whether she was standing or lying. They may have been small, although I thought they were a perfect size for her, but they were absolutely beautiful. "I want to take photos of you wearing these." I whispered as she pushed back onto my chest.