In The Work Domain Pt. 08

Story Info
A tail of two kitties.
12.5k words
4.76
1.4k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 8 of the 18 part series

Updated 02/06/2024
Created 09/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear reader, if you don't know the story so far, then I managed to get off with a woman from work who I have fancied for ages. It's a long story, we were both partnered until a year or so ago. Initially it was a one night deal, just fun to help her relieve some frustrations, but it developed. It's just fun, nothing serious... unfortunately for me.

This episode contains a lot of talking... as that is the point that the two of us have reached. Hiding the fling from others at work, whilst having fun and experimenting is proving to be tricky. With each meeting more questions arise... If you are after non-stop sex, this chapter isn't for you, but there is action towards the end and it includes some more of Hannah experimenting with her desires.... it starts the morning after the weekend together, which is never going to be easy place to start either.

...........

Oh Monday Monday. It was dark out, well, darker. I looked at my watch, it was still early, but the sun wasn't glaring through the window. I got up and looked out the curtains just to check the world was there. Unfortunately, it was, just cloudy.

I looked at my telephone. There were the usual emails, but no messages. Be brave, I thought, so I typed and hit send.

"I miss you too, crazy guy xxxxxxx" came the reply a few seconds later.

"What are you wearing? xxx"

"Jerk!" came the swift reply. then a string of x's and then a photo of her in a pair of knickers taken from above as she lay in bed. "Needed something as I was LEAKING CUM OUTTA MY BUTT!" was the next message. I just had time to read it before the video call came in. My heart skipped many beats as Hannah's face came up on the screen, freshly awake, no make up, hair a mess, I could barely breathe.

"Hey sleepyhead" she mumbled and yawned. "Did you sleep ok?" I wanted to say yes, but I hadn't. So, I mumbled and asked her the same question. She looked at me, sensing my dodgy reply of the answer and shook her head. "No, because the bed was fucking empty." She said, with a hint of anger in her voice. "Plus, I woke up as I had you leaking from my butt." She screwed her face up in disgust. "Mainly I was pissed that you were running out of me already more than the sheets were messy." She held the phone out to show the stain on the sheet. "Luckily that's the one we were just draping over us, so no biggie, BUT!" she stared through the screen at me, "My fucking cleaning bill is through the roof with this and all the ruined underwear." and she giggled.

"I'm not buying that, Hannah. most times you aren't wearing underwear."

She blushed bright red then burst out laughing. "Good point, well made." she said as she carried on laughing. "Anyway, I did think of showing you Sphynxy, but I think she is still tired. Normally she would be waking up now." She looked down, then pointed the phone down and pulled her knickers away from her so I could get a glimpse down them. "See, almost snoring!"

"Maybe she needs a kiss to wake her, like a sleeping beauty."

"You are comparing my vagina to Sleeping Beauty?" She laughed.

"Why not, she is very beautiful." I heard a small sigh as I said that.

"Wait" Hannah said, then held the phone out so I could see as she wiggled out of her knickers. She lay back down and opened her legs and showed me her body. Her lips were closed, the puffy mound split by the line of her slit. She was definitely asleep. She moved the phone down and I could see the dark line clearly and the way her outer lips formed a rounded W shape between her legs. I had never seen her pussy like this as she was normally open and wet. "Still think she is beautiful?" a voice said as the phone roamed over Hannah's vulva.

"Very very beautiful. I love kissing those soft lips." There was a soft moan and Hannah's hand ran down over the mound.

"These lips?" she whispered, her fingers prodding the soft skin.

"Those very lips, those lips that I shaved, The lips I have kissed and licked and want to kiss right now to feel them open in my mouth. Those lips that I have stroked and caressed. Those lips that are now parting."

"Fuck, I miss you. I wish you were here to kiss me."

"So do I darling, I would kiss both sets of lips and put my tongue between them."

The phone got closer as Hannah opened her legs wider, the faint glisten on her labia now. The outer lips were waking, widening to a small smile and allowing the darker inner lips to show through. "I love licking you as you open and feel your labia swell in my mouth as the blood rushes through them, tasting them as your begin to coat them in your sweet juice, ready for my tongue to slide between them and open you."

"Jesus fuck. I want you." I watched her hand stroke down and the labia part more, her inner lips now waking, wet from her excitement as they unfurled between the protective outer lips.

"I love taking your inner lips in my mouth to suck and lick on them, tugging at them to help them spread wide and open."

Hannah's fingers slipped between the fleshy folds and they parted, the slightly bigger left one falling to lie on the outer lip, the shine of her juice on the dark edge. She was aroused, the blood was flowing through those lips now. "Don't stop." she whispered.

"And I love when you open and I can slide my tongue between your inner lips and taste your wet hole, feel it open and let me in, let me lick the walls of your pussy."

She was open now, her fingers had stroked her lips and spread them to allow her to dip a finger down between them to press at her entrance.

"Then I love to hold you open and press my face to you and push my tongue as deep as I can into your delicious cunt." I felt bad about the last word, but it just came out. Hannah groaned and her finger slid fully into her body.

"I am so wet now." she was gasping. "My cunt wants you, my love, er." I stopped breathing. Another correction as she spoke. I was more shocked by that than her use of the C word.

"I want your cunt, Hannah, want to lick it and slide my fingers into you and feel your hot, tight walls grip me."

"She is yours, darling." and then she gave a little sob as she pushed two fingers up inside her.

"I love being inside you, Hannah, tongue, fingers, cock. They all adore your body and your delicious pussy."

There was just the sound of heavy breathing and wet slapping from the other end now as Hannah's fingers pistoned in and out of her pussy, the video wobbly as she tried to film it for me.

"Cum for me, darling." I whispered and she mumbled something and then dropped the phone. That was followed by her cries and groans as she orgasmed.

The video flickered from the view of the ceiling to show her open pussy, the lips now soaked and splayed. Then she moved up to her face as she lay back on the bed, a huge smile on her face. "Fuck." she mumbled and laughed. "Good job I am working from home, eh?"

"Good morning sweetheart." I said and her smile got wider as she lifted a hand to her face to try and cover it as she blushed. The innocent girl was still there.

The rest of the day was always going to go downhill after that. We had chatted for a while, both naked in beds miles away. Then time got the better of us and we went to work, logging in within minutes of each other, her green circle flashing up on my chat shortly after I had opened it. Now I just had to think abut work and not her. Easier said than done.

I knew she would be doing meetings, so her status would change as she went off on a call and returned. I had to fight the urge to call her whenever her status was 'Free'. I had an early lunch and didn't look at the screen, she had been in a meeting most of the late morning. A message pinged on the phone... "Yours" it read and then the photo, taken in the mirror, Hannah's bottom, both cheeks with dark bite marks. Another photo came through as I was staring at the first one, this was a closer shot and the wet tan coloured streak running from her was clear. "Totally yours" it said.

Part of the afternoon was dealt dealing with the landlady. I had sent her the photo of the kitchen carnage and she wasn't impressed. "We need to meet and talk about this." She said. "I will remind him of the rules, meanwhile, keep a note of any other transgressions." She was a good landlady, I had known her before, so she liked having a familiar face in the flat. I also took care of odd jobs, such as changing lightbulbs and doing minor repairs that the idiot flatmate would also say were her duty. I was so wrapped up in this that I Jumped when a call came in from Brendan at work.

"Hi, how goes it?" he was always cheery and occasionally naughty. He liked a bit of gossip, but only in a good way. "So, I was at a meeting today and Hannah was there." I worried a bit now. "And, she was wearing a shirt." I tried not to giggle out loud at this. "I mean, fair enough, it's not as hot today, but it was an online meeting." I was about to offer some perfectly reasonable explanation, but he ploughed straight on, "and then the turned to the side and her hair flicked up and... I swear I saw a love bite!" His eyes were wide and I was now pretending to look at something to avoid his gaze. 'oh' was all I could think to say that wasn't incriminating in some way.. "I mean, it might have been a trick of the light, but I swear I saw it. Then she quickly patted her hair down so it fell inside her collar and cover her neck. Very odd." he mumbled.

"So, are you going to take teeth mark samples from all the staff now?"

"That's a great idea!"

"Might not be a staff person, Hannah does have a social life." I was making this up now.

"Hmmmmm," he looked puzzled, "Most times she says she just stays home. When I asked her last week if she had plans she said she doubted she would even leave her flat."

"Well, maybe she didn't. I mean, unless she went out to get a love bite. Quite likely it happened in her flat." I may have not thought this conversation through as I spoke.

"True, but she would have to go out to meet someone and she has been living like a nun recently. I reckon it is someone here." And he smiled.

"Is it you?" I asked, hoping to distract him.

He laughed, "I wish." he laughed some more. "If I was giving Hannah love bites I'd be telling everyone." Then he thought, "Well, no, but I'd tell you. You can't keep something that big a secret, can you?"

"Dunno" I mumbled, and make excuses to leave the call. He was right, It would be hard to keep that to yourself. It was hard to keep it to myself.

Five O'clock neared and I was happy, but also a bit upset a Hannah had been quiet. Then a call came in and my heart jumped.

Hannah was wearing a shirt, possibly the white one from yesterday. "Sorry, loverboy, I was busy all afternoon. How's things?" I told her about the call with Brendan and she laughed. "Man, he misses nothing!" I told her how hard it was to deny I had been responsible and she shuffled on her chair. "Yeah, I have no one to tell as my best friend is the one fucking the daylights out of me and leaving bite marks on me!" I realised I was in the same position. "Write about it" she said and looked at me with burning eyes. "I love reading about us, even though that was ACTUALLY me."

"So, you want part three then? Where you take me home and we shave each other?"

"Oh my, yes!" she sighed. "I hope my friend has read these stories."

"Nice shirt." I said as we had both drifted away a bit, lost in our world and realising there was no one else in it.

"I needed a collar! The mark was bigger than I thought." I saw her hands moving and she stood up to undo the last button, flipping the shirt open to reveal nothing underneath and then sweeping it from her shoulders to let it fall behind her. I stared at her lovely breasts as they wobbled slightly with her breathing and movements. the nipples hard and inviting. "I said I needed a shirt as it was cooler today, I mean, dropping a whole two degrees or so!" She laughed and then ran her hands over her breasts. "These miss you too." She purred and then moved closer to the screen.

"Oh my" Hannah was now standing further back and had slid her knickers down and stood naked for me. It was a sight I hadn't and will never tire of. "You still want me to come over after work tomorrow?" I was trying to distract myself from the beautiful and very naked girl on my screen.

"Yes, bring a change of clothes for Wednesday." She peered at the screen. "Why aren't you naked?" Less than a minute later I was. "So nice" she purred and sat down, pulling the laptop closer and she raised her feet to rest on the table and ran both hands up her legs to the inside of her thighs. "Don't worry, darling" she whispered. I was almost hard, but not quite enough. "Let me see you, all of you." I moved back and she sighed and then ran a hand up over her pussy and she opened at the touch. "You see what you do to me?" And her fingers dipped into her lips and opened them wide. "You did this. lover. You do this all the time."

"I love watching you, Hannah." I sighed and she moaned and slid a finger into her wet hole, then held it up for me to see the juice that ran down it.

"This is because of you." she said as her hand went back to stroking her open labia, two fingers sliding down to her hole and sliding in slowly as she groaned. I could hear the fingers moving in her wetness and her cries were getting higher pitched as she pushed herself on, fingers moving faster. My hand went to my cock and I began to stroke it, pulling the skin back so the head was visible "So nice, darling." she muttered and I carried on masturbating as I watched Hannah fingering herself. "Close, so close." she grunted and she pushed the fingers deep inside and held them there. I thought the video had frozen as there was no real movement, but the noises carried on.

"I am bending the fingers inside me, the way you do." She was panting now and I could see her hand moving a little, the light catching the liquid that was trickling over her palm from deep inside her. I was masturbating hard now, the cries and whimpers from Hannah pushing me towards my own climax. "Close" she whispered, her voice sounding more like a sob now. Then she cried out and I saw her push her hand hard between her open lips as more juice flowed over it. She was shaking, the hand jerking as her hips writhed. There was a long cry of "fuuuuuuuuuuuck" and then she thrust her hips up and went limp.

I was still masturbating as Hannah recovered, her hand leaving her body, soaked with her cum. She pushed the laptop back and I watched as she held the fingers to her mouth and licked them. It was my turn to cry out and thrust my hips forward and a string of semen shot from me and landed on the floor. "So nice. So much cum." Hannah said and I shot the second stream. "Yes darling." and a third lot of cum left me. "Oh yes" she purred and I ejaculated again.

"I bet you forgot the tissues, didn't you?" I blushed a little and looked at the pool of semen on the carpet as Hannah laughed.

We chatted for a while. I realised that some other people were still online, but ignored them, maybe they just left the laptops on. "What's for dinner tonight then?" I asked as I had no idea what to eat and needed inspiration.

"No idea, what are you having?" She stared at me as I laughed and then had to explain.

"Hey, this is a crazy idea, but how about we go out for dinner one night?" I suggested.

"What, like a date?" She stared again and raised an eyebrow,

"Well, almost, but as a thing that lovers do." She laughed as I blushed.

"I would rather cook here, it saves money. I don't have much left after rent and, besides, it means more time for you to make me cum."

"I will pay, I would like to take you out to dinner, Hannah."

"Are you actually asking me out? You? Asking someone out? YOU? You, the person who Nicole once flirted with so hard that she gave you her telephone number AND suggested going to a gig together as you liked the same band and, yet, still didn't get the hint? That you?"

"Well, I thought she was being friendly."

"Friendly! HOLY FUCK! She stood so close she was touching you. She offered to meet up for dinner before the gig and you had some lame excuse about going to pick up some film. I was expecting her to just shove her tongue down your throat! And still you didn't get the hint and went to the gig on your own."

"I don't really remember this that clearly." I mumbled. Some of it had sounded familiar and I remember talking to Nicole about a gig we were both going to, or might be going to.

"I remember because I was getting fucking jealous!" I stared at her, her eyes showed she was serious.

"But this was ages ago. Maybe a year? You were with Eric."

"Yes, but I knew it was ending, just hadn't told anyone. You were newly single and Nicole was pouncing. I was so fucking pissed at her." she smiled, "Luckily you are a whole other kind of jerk and were completely oblivious."

I smiled, inside I was doing a lap of honour at Hannah being jealous. "I didn't realise your relationship was falling apart. I am not observant sometimes. I'm sorry."

"No one knew then, except the two of us. I always got nervous when I saw you out of work as I was always alone, but you never questioned it, just believed when I said he was working, or gone to see a friend." She shook her head. "Let's change the subject."

"Did you see the match?" I asked and Hannah looked at me blankly.

"Match? What the fuck?"

"I don't know, thought it would distract you and change the subject."

"Jerk!" she laughed and then whispered "Thank you."

We started talking about silly things, food, good holidays we had been on. Anything except the crumbling relationships we had been through a year or so ago. Then we said our goodbyes for now and logged out. I looked at the chat and Brendan was still online, or the system showed him to be. I clicked close just as a message pinged, but I knew it wasn't Hannah, so ignored it.

I went to walk away and felt something wet and squishy under my foot. I really needed to keep tissues close by if Hannah was going to keep calling me.

There was still time to kill, so I loaded two of the rolls of film into the processing tank to develop, mixed the chemicals and got everything ready. An hour or so later and I pulled out the rolls. There were images of them, twelve on each roll and they looked great. I hung them up to dry and looked at them, seeing Hannah naked, with nipple clamps, with the shirts on, visualising the black image on the negative being the white shirt, but I was too distracted to think properly. Instead I just stared at twenty-four images of Hannah naked as they slowly twisted from the momentum from the weights keeping the film straight as they dried.

I was getting ready for bed, or rather just lie and read, when Hannah sent a message "You ok?" I replied that I was and the phone rang with a video call.

"Just checking up on you." she giggled. Her hair was wet from the shower and she had a little vest top on.

"You are dressed up tonight, you have a date?"

She pulled the top over her head and poked her tongue out at me. "Better?"

"Nice." I said by way of a massive understatement.

She lowered the phone and she had knickers on. "These are staying on, Sphynxy might get cold. Anyway, how are you? Did you eat? have you remembered you are going to the office tomorrow? So many questions."

"Ok, in order, I am ok, thanks, how are you tonight? Yes, found something in the freezer that was edible. Yes, the laptop is in the rucksack."

"Spare clothes?" She raised an eyebrow at me.

"What for?" I kept a straight face as hers almost exploded. "Very fucking funny, jerk." she said when she realised. "Just for that, no Sphynxy flash."

I pouted and pretended to cry and she lowered the phone and pulled her knickers to one side to let me see those sweet lips.