In The Work Domain Pt. 09

Story Info
The rain comes to break the heat.
16.9k words
4.94
2.6k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 9 of the 18 part series

Updated 02/06/2024
Created 09/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hannah and I munched our croissants as the tube rumbled across London. Simon had given us two and we took bites from our own as well as each other's for no other reason that it seemed normal.

We were slightly nervous, we had never gone into the office together and when we left, we did so separately, meeting up out of sight of everyone. The plan for today was for me to stay on and go one stop more, so we would arrive from different directions at, hopefully, different times. It was a great plan.

"Free coffee always tastes better." Hannah mumbled as she took a sip of her latte and chewed her pastry.

"There's no such thing as a free coffee." I joked and she raised an eyebrow.

"He's a nice guy. Much nicer than his brother." Hannah said, then looked around the carriage where no one else was sitting "And he has a nice shaved cock." We both laughed at this slightly odd relationship with the local barista.

I finished my espresso and stuffed the cup into the little mesh pocket on the side of my rucksack then took the last bite of Hannah's croissant, receiving a little slap from her as I did so. She opened her mouth and I kissed her to pass on some of it back. "OK, my stop next." she said and she brushed the crumbs off of her shirt and skirt and gave me a quick kiss, looking around afterwards, just to make sure no one could see. The heat was keeping people away from the underground, even though the forecast was for rain, the rain that didn't seem to want to arrive.

I watched her as the train pulled away, she was waving and smiling as she stood on the platform and the emptiness inside flashed up, even though I would get off at the next stop and see her soon.

The streets were quiet. There was a brooding silence as the clouds loomed, but the heat batted them away. Part of me wanted the heat to stay, it was this that had made Hannah turn to reading stories online and sparking her sexual desires. It was the heat that kept us naked in her flat, wrapped in each other with no cares. I walked to the office on auto-pilot, weaving through the barriers that marked roadworks that seemed to make no progress, the piles of rubbish and crates of deliveries for the small shops along the streets.

I turned onto the road where the office is and stopped, my steps stumbling. Hannah was right in front of me across the street, still sipping on her coffee as she ambled along, unaware of me or time. We stared. It was too late now, we were within sight of the building and could easily be seen. Hannah gave an awkward smile and I shrugged, then I resumed my 'casual' walk to reception, as Hannah did the same. We 'bumped into' each other a few steps before Stacey opened the doors to let us in, "act casual" I whispered and we pretended to be surprised at seeing each other. We both said hi to Stacey and tried to be calm.

"Hiya guys." Stacey was always pleased to see people. It was her job and she was great at it, but she had favourites and her voice would go higher for them. Hannah and I were half-way through a pretend conversation when I announced I was going to get a coffee and would catch up with her later. Stacey laughed as we passed her. "Guys!" she said and waved us over to her. Hannah and I looked at each other and walked back to stand in front of the reception desk. Stacey lowered her head and waved at us to hunker down.

"Here's a tip you two. If, IF you do want to convince people that you haven't spent the night together and are actually arriving separately, maybe, just maybe, turn up at roughly your regular times, Hannah you are late and Stuart, you are NEVER in before nine-fifteen. ALSO and this is a biggie, it's best not to have coffee cups from the same small company." I looked down at Hannah's hand and the orange cup. I was confused. "Your rucksack pocket." Stacey whispered. I reached around and felt the little cup, the bright colour would be visible through the mesh. "Also, I happen to know that is Hannah's local as she nearly always arrives with an orange cup." Stacey was smiling broadly at us as I tried to think of an alibi, but was rapidly conceding that we were busted.

"I have never seen this man before in my life." Hannah was going for the all out brazen approach. She leaned forward "and certainly not in my bed this morning." she whispered. Stacey nodded and stroked her chin.

"Can I just say..." Stacey was whispering now, "fucking awesome." and she reached up to pat each of us on the shoulder.

"Can I just say..." Hannah looked around, but it was still just us three in reception, "Awesome fucking." and then she blushed bright red as Stacey let out a loud laugh.

"Oh guys, I am so happy it's you. I was worried some bastard was biting you." She looked at Hannah. "Either that or you had a fucking massive insect problem." Hannah was still blushing and I instinctively rubbed her back, forgetting where we were for a second. "The secret is safe. It's no one else's business. I know nothing." added Stacey. We were all a bit too embarrassed to say anything more, so Hannah went upstairs and I headed to get a coffee. So far our plan had gone pretty badly.

Hannah messaged me before I got to my desk, so I replied as my laptop started up. We sent personal messages on the phone and 'business' only ones on the work system, unless Hannah was video calling, but there would be none of that today. She hoped Stacey would keep it secret, but was also quite pleased someone knew. I felt the same, the stress of trying to be so secretive was hard. We made tentative plans to bump into each other at lunchtime.

I was just staring out of the window as I waited for my coffee later in the morning and didn't hear Stacey. "Hey dreamer. I bet I can guess what you're dreaming of." she laughed, "Or, rather, who."

We chatted quietly. I explained that it was just a fun thing, nothing serious and a chance to experiment a bit. She laughed. "Yeah, right." She stared at me as I reiterated that. "Nonsense." She scoffed. "Even if it is just a fling, enjoy it. You are a good match, have fun and I am pretty sure we'll be having this conversation in a few months time too."

"What do you mean?" As we were talking quietly I wondered if I had missed something.

"A fling?" she raised her eyebrows. "Hannah isn't a fling person. I don't know her that well, but we have chatted over the years. This isn't a fling. She may say that and that she wants to experiment or whatever after her big break up, but this fling will last longer than most marriages. Trust me." She patted my chest and smiled. "Enjoy it." she whispered "and, I am being very honest here and don't repeat this, I am slightly jealous."

"Who of?"

"Both of you. You are both great." She blushed slightly, "I fancy you both." I stared at her. "Yeah, no one knows, it's not their business, but I play for both teams." She looked around, even though we are alone "I held off of making a play for you as I wasn't sure if you were interested. Plus, Hannah did seem to like you." She laughed at this and my reaction of total confusion. "I knew Hannah wouldn't be interested in me, so just watched from afar. But, if you ever need a third during your experimentation, let me know" she laughed a naughty laugh and gave me a quick hug. "Really, enjoy it. Bite her neck for me you awesome fucker." and her laugh followed her out of the room.

I was just about to leave when Brendan came in. "There you are!" he said and my heart did sink slightly. I wanted a quiet day. "How's it going today?" I pondered my reply, but he jumped in "Have you seen Hannah? She looks super cute in a shirt and skirt."

I mentioned that I had bumped into her in reception, which wasn't actually a lie.

"I wonder if the shirt collar is to cover any more bites?" He was staring out the window as the coffee brewed and I thought of just sneaking out. He let out a sigh, probably thinking of Hannah's very biteable neck, "Anyway, I hope I bump into her more today." He sighed again and I made excuses and left quickly so I wouldn't have to share the lift with him.

Lunchtime was fraught, trying to avoid too many people, yet find each other. Hannah sent a message saying she was going to get a sandwich with some of her team and encouraged me to head to the same shop. I quickly headed out, Stacey calling "She left three minutes ago." as I hurried past, her laughter cut short as the automatic doors closed behind me. It was hot, the air conditioning of the office meaning I was badly prepared. The clouds seemed even lower and darker and now just held the heat down. I got to the sandwich shop as Emily walked out. We exchanged greetings and she eyed me with some suspicion. Hannah was inside, five people ahead in the queue. I tried not to stare at her and I probably failed.

"Hey buddy!" Hannah reached out and touched my arm and nothing else mattered. She had her order and I was next up, my mind now blank as to what to get. "You heading back?" She nodded her head in the office direction.

"Yeah, the weather's not great for sitting outside." I said, still flustered. "Well, I mean, could be worse, could be raining." I was now talking rubbish.

"Cool. We'll wait for you, or walk slowly." Her smile hit me like a fast truck. I heard someone else talking, but was totally consumed by her.

"Hey, daydream believer, what will you have?" The woman behind the counter was giving me a look of despair, or maybe sympathy. I ordered a very simple sandwich to be quick and be sure I could walk back with Hannah and her friends.

We all walked back, me feeling slightly out of place and desperately trying not to walk with Hannah, but failed again, our steps falling in line as we drifted back from the others. "Emily keeps bugging me about the bite, it's pretty funny." She whispered, looking around as she said it as if commenting on a building. "She is worse than Brendan with her interest in it." She stifled her giggle. "Oh, you are still on me. Every now and then I get a little waft of the 'scent of semen', my new perfume that is in my bra." then it was my turn to stifle a laugh.

We had to talk about weekend plans and other nonsense as some traffic lights meant we were all together again. I remembered the lie about a trip to Hastings, so repeated it when asked where I tried out my new camera, which I had stupidly admitted to buying. We all crossed the road and there was no time to fall away, so we merged into the small group and went to eat as a chattering mess.

The rest of the work day was uneventful, which was great. Outside the storm clouds seem to be gathering, thick black masses clogging the sky and sinking lower. I packed up and prepared to leave. messaging Hannah that I was going and would meet her at the station. "I'm in reception." came the reply. That wasn't part of the plan.

Hannah was talking with Stacey as various staff members filed out, each one glancing at the black sky. "Hey buddy" she said, her smile hotter than the sun. "Just nattering with my pal. I had to pack up early as my systems crashed and then my laptop went crazy." She had a light jacket on, which wouldn't offer much protection from the rain.

I looked outside at the dark streets. "Better hurry up and go, you don't want to get wet." I said and then looked at Hannah who had a massive smile on her face.

"I was rather hoping I would." Stacey's mouth opened wide and she stared at Hannah, who was managing to keep a straight face after making such a remark, just smiling innocently. Hannah then looked around and turned to face me and opened the jacket by placing her hands on her hips and pushing the bottom of it wide. It was now my jaw's turn to hit the floor. Her pink shirt had two rather prominent points in it. She moved her hands and the jacket flowed back to cover most of her.

"Hannah, may I just say, nice tits." We both turned to look at Stacey, whose eyes were still on Hannah's chest. Hannah blushed and mumbled and then quickly pulled the jacket tight as the bell to the lift sounded. Another couple of staff went out, waving goodnight as they departed. "So, I am guessing the Charlie trying to look down your dress thing was because you two were meeting later?" Stacey continued, still glancing at Hannah's chest repeatedly.

"Yeah. We were due to meet at the station. Then I almost showed that prick my underwear when I opened my rucksack to put the magazine inside as they were on top ready for this one to see when we were on the tube."

"Wait, you had NO underwear at all?" Stacey's eyes dropped down Hannah's body now as she laughed.

"None at all." Hannah blushed again and turned to face me.

"Dare I ask now?" Stacey was laughing a lot now at the direction of this conversation.

"None at all." and Hannah turned to look Stacey in the eyes and, this time, it was the receptionist that blushed.

There was a brief, somewhat awkward silence. I decided to break it. "Ok, I am heading to the tube. See you guys soon. Have a lovely evening." Several other people were filing out of the lift and I gave Stacey and Hannah a cheery wave as I left.

I walked the long way, towards my regular station, then cutting back, after checking no one I knew was behind me. Then I scuttled to the station, excited to be alone with Hannah again. I stood outside for a couple of minutes, just back from the entrance in case any colleagues came along. She had taken her jacket off now and her breasts jiggled as she walked, the pink material of her shirt showing the shadows where her nipples poked up, even in the poor light. My breath was totally taken away when she stood in front of me, smiling that smile with her eyes shining.

"Hey lover." She said and I pulled her to me. "Come on, someone might see us." and we scampered into the station and headed for the tube. On the escalator down she looked around and then undid the top two buttons of the shirt and held it open, allowing me to look down at her breasts. They had the dried flakes of my semen on them, roughly matching the pattern of her bra. As we walked to the train, she did one button up and I let out a little grumble. "Later" she giggled, then looked down and unbuttoned it again. "Fuck it, there's nothing to see anyway."

"Jeez, Hannah, even Stacey thinks you have great tits!"

I held her to me as we waited for a train. She would move back to let me peer down her shirt and then giggle, looking around nervously. "Do you mind others looking at my boobs?" she mumbled as she stared down to look at her hard nipples poking against the shirt.

"No, you have great boobs. As long as they don't touch without permission, they can look. Anyway, it's up to you, they are your boobs."

Hannah looked up at me and then undid another two buttons and stood close, but with enough room to pull the shirt open and flash her breasts as we stood on the platform.

"Two minutes until the train." I whispered as I stared at her breasts, yearning to touch them. "Fuck, you are stunning, Hannah." I mumbled, my eyes on her hard dark nipples. She leaned into me and did the buttons up again as I sighed. She turned and put her back to me and reached for my hands to wrap them around her. I leaned forward and kissed her neck as she mumbled something.

"Enough time." she whispered and I saw a hand move on her shirt. She guided my left hand into her shirt, she had undone a button further down and there was enough room for my hand to go in and cup her right breast. She folded her arms across her chest to hide my movements as I squeezed and stroked her breast. Hannah pushed back onto me and sighed.

The train rattled in and shook us from our little dream world and I hurried to get my hand out from Hannah's shirt. The carriages were full and my heart sank. "There's another one in one minute" she said, "It will probably be a lot quieter." and she flashed her naughty smile and then leaned back on me again and my hand slipped inside to stroke her breast as the doors on the tube closed and it whirred and clattered away.

The next train was quieter and we walked down to find an empty part and sat pressed together, Hannah leaning back with her arms across her chest as my right hand slipped inside her shirt, fumbling as the opening was the wrong way, but I got in to squeeze her left breast. "Can't have one missing out, can we?" I whispered to her as her nipple hardened against my fingers.

"It's a bit awkward though." She giggled as my hand repeatedly caught on the material, so she moved to sit the other side and my left hand slid inside easily. We sat like this for several stops. Some people got on, but no one was near enough to disturb us as I caressed Hannah's breast and she purred in my arms.

"Oh crap!" We both said. The station was full and noisy, even before the train stopped, the level of chatter was loud. I pulled my hand out of Hannah's shirt just as the doors opened and a steaming mass of people crashed into our world. They were actually steaming too, it was rising from their soaked clothes and bodies. They were laughing and nattering to each other. It was obviously raining and people had rushed to the tube, for once the heat of the underground preferable to the streets above. Hannah looked down and then at me with a worried look. She hadn't time to do up the button and to do so now would be obvious. She looked down again, the shirt gaped open, but nothing could be seen. The undone buttons at the top showed her cleavage, which would probably distract someone from looking anywhere else. I pulled a 'I don't know' face and she shrugged and then leaned back against me again.

"It's only a couple more stops" I whispered and she nodded. A man was standing in front of Hannah, he was soaked and looked like a wet dog, his curly hair plastered to his head. He looked around and then down. He looked up again, but I saw his eyes dropping. "Someone is checking out your tits." I whispered to her and she glanced up and giggled. He had given up pretending and was looking down onto Hannah's cleavage. She wiggled against me and then sat up as if to stretch, her shoulders going back and then she bent her head back and leaned forward. I looked up and the man had his gaze downward as Hannah moved, his eyes widening as the view got better. I looked at Hannah, she was now looking up at him, but he was oblivious, he was getting a great view of her breasts. She leaned back onto me and the spell was broken and he looked shocked as he realised Hannah was staring at him. He blushed a little and then mouthed "thank you" and smiled as Hannah leaned forward for a couple of seconds as his eyes dropped again.

We stood as the train pulled into Hannah's stop. The man shuffled to one side as we passed and I heard him say "Thank you" again. We squeezed past the soggy mass and stood on the platform laughing.

"Oh my!" Hannah laughed. "That was fun." She stood close in front of me, I had my back to the train and she undid the top buttons and opened her shirt for me to look down as the train rattled away behind me. "Maybe my tits are ok after all," She said as we walked arm in arm towards the exit, her shirt now more undone than done.

It was raining when we reached the street. Any hope that the deluge that had driven people onto the tube earlier was a passing shower stamped out by the hammering noise that greeted us as the escalator rose to the surface. The entrance to the station was full of people, sheltering from the torrent that was dropping onto London. "You have a jacket?" Hannah asked and I reached into my rucksack and pulled it out. It was a lightweight rainproof one, ideal for stashing away, but I worried about how it would fare in this downpour. "I have an umbrella." Hannah said, having to raise her voice as the sound of water drowned out normal speech.

We looked out through the bedraggled cluster of people and then at each other. We both shrugged and pushed through as people moved aside to let the crazy couple pass. I held the umbrella and we walked close together, Hannah draping an arm over mine. The streets were streams and soon my feet were damp, the waterproofing of my shoes really not up to the task as waves rose over my toes and overwhelmed them. The rain was bouncing up from the pavement and Hannah yelped "It just splashed my pussy!"