In The Work Domain Pt. 10

Story Info
A magnificent seven.
16.1k words
4.86
1.9k
00

Part 10 of the 18 part series

Updated 02/06/2024
Created 09/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey sleepyhead" Hannah's voice was soft and warm, much like the rest of her. However, it was trying to wake me up on a Thursday. "I am going to get ready, but don't forget you need to shift too."

The previous night had been eventful. The summer seemed to end as the rain came, but the fire inside Hannah had remained. I hadn't expected to stay the night, but events meant I needed to. Now I had to get up and head across town to my home to start work as Hannah went to the office.

I felt her lips on my cheek. There was no time for any fun this morning, or chance really, we had slept soundly after a hectic evening. I opened my eyes and saw her smile and the early start was worth it. "You ok?" She whispered

"All good now." I said as I looked into those dark blue eyes. She reached down and squeezed my soft penis.

"I think we wore each other out last night!" She giggled. "Sphynxy is a bit sore."

I opened my eyes more to see Hannah was wearing clothes, well, underwear and I sighed. She laughed at me. "Yeah, sorry, but need to go to work and the panties only come off for you, mister."

"Hey, you promised me boobies!" I mumbled

"Undo my bra then." She said with a laugh. I reached around with one hand and the bra fell free. "How the fuck!" she laughed. "Jeez, One handed too! Most guys struggle with both hands and a Youtube explanation video." She shrugged her shoulders forward so the straps fell down and then moved her breasts to me as I opened my mouth to kiss them in turn. Hannah shivered and held my head to each one as I sucked her dark brown nipples, feeling them harden on my lips.

"Actually, I promised you a pussy flash last night." She laughed as she pulled her left nipple from the grip of my lips and she stood and slid her cute little pink knickers down. "Roll over." She whispered and I was on my back in a heartbeat.

Hannah swung a knee over my head and looked down her naked body into my eyes. "Maybe you can kiss Sphynxy better, she is sore." and she lowered herself, bending forward to hold the headboard as my lips opened to hers. I kissed her softly and Hannah gasped and purred as she wiggled on my mouth. I felt her opening as I kissed and soon her inner lips were unfolding on my tongue as Hannah began to moan and I took each one into my mouth to suck on it gently. I licked up her slit and around her clitoris as she ground down on me before she leaned back to let me slide my tongue inside her and lick her warm, soft walls that started to flow into my mouth.

She moved forward again and was gripping the headboard as I licked on her clitoris with more force, her hips jerking backwards and forward and she gasped and moaned before she cried out and pushed down on my face, my lips kissing the hard clitoris as her pussy pulsed her juice onto my chin.

"I thought she was sore." I asked, when Hannah lifted high enough for me to speak.

"Maybe she was just missing you."

"Yeah, it's been hours!" I laughed and she blushed as she looked down at me. She shuffled her knees and slid down the bed to rest on me and give me a big kiss, her tongue darting into my mouth.

"Come on, work calls and you have a bra to put on me." We stayed cuddling on the edge of the bed for a bit before I hooked the bra up. I had no idea of time, but was a bit worried she would be late for her early meeting. She pulled on her knickers, before pulling the front down to say "Goodbye kiss." and I pressed my lips to hers and then she skipped out of the room. I looked at my watch, it was seven-fifteen.

"Heyyyyyy" I called after her. She reappeared, laughing. "I though we were going to be late!"

"I got up earlier so you could give me an orgasm. After all, I won't be seeing you tonight and Sphynxy will be lonely." She laughed and turned. "Want breakfast or will coffee from the shop be ok?" I was slightly nervous of going to the cafe after last night, but it might mean free croissants, so agree to go.

I pulled on my clothes, I had a spare t-shirt here, so wore that as my shirt was crumpled from being piled up wet last night. We fussed around, constantly stopping to kiss and then we braved the outside world.

We headed to the cafe and Hannah led the way. I was holding my rucksack on one shoulder only and the other strap snagged on the door handle as we entered and I turned to unhook it. I heard an unfamiliar voice talking. "Hello lovely, what can I get for you today." It was slightly creepy the way he spoke, if it was possible to leer with your voice, he did it. Hannah asked for a latte and a double espresso, as well as two croissants. "You thirsty and hungry then, sweety?" He said with even more creep in his voice. I looked back, having freed the strap and realised that he hadn't seen me. Hannah was staring with a slight look of concern on her face. I went and stood behind her, her hand seeking mine to squeeze. "Oh" he said.

I understood what Hannah had meant about him. This was obviously Paul, he was tall and broad. He had an odd tan, than seemed none too natural. As Simon had moved like an uncoordinated puppet with tangled strings, he moved with someone who thought, or hoped, everyone was watching him. He frequently paused to stretch his shoulders and muscles a little, as if to make out he was really interesting and show off his physique. Hannah looked at me and smiled as she squeezed my hand.

"No Simon today?" Hannah asked as the coffees were handed over. I leaned over and put my card to the machine and saw the slight shock on Paul's face.

"No, not in today. He gets to have a lie in on Thursdays. Stretch out in his empty bed." Paul laughed, no one else did.

"Oh. Say hi to him from Hannah. He probably needs a rest after last night." She said as she took the croissants and put them in my rucksack and then turned to get the coffees.

"Last night?" There was the blankest of blank looks on his face.

"Yeah. Oh well, I hope to see him again soon." Hannah was loving this.

"Last night? He was home last night. He lives with me."

"Bet he got back a bit late." Hannah smiled and then waved goodbye as we headed out.

I heard some mumblings as we left, but Hannah's laugh was louder. We scampered to the station, grumbling about having to pay for breakfast.

The train was busy, the cooler weather making commuters braver. It had clouded up again in the night and Hannah had her little jacket on over a shirt and skirt. We sat next to each other and would take bites of each other's croissant, but there were too many people to swap the pieces in a kiss, we were getting enough bad looks as it was. We kissed as we reached the stop near work and Hannah stood and stroked my face and headed for the door, clutching her orange coffee cup and wiping croissant from her face. We waved through the window as the train moved away and I felt an emptiness creep in. I got my book out, but couldn't concentrate, so just stared at the same sentence over and over. my mind was buzzing.

I stumbled into the flat. It was odd arriving in the morning, almost as if coming home from a holiday. I turned on the laptop and settled down for a dull day and an even longer night without Hannah.

The usual people were online, Hannah was showing as in a meeting, but a minute after logging in I received a message on my phone "good morning, glad you got home ok." and my heart skipped a beat. After that it was just work and hope the day went quickly. At lunchtime I loaded the two remaining films into the processing tank and left them to process as I daydreamed.

My phone rang and woke me up as I sat on the sofa with a cup of coffee and some toast. It was Hannah, but I was confused, she was in the office and people might hear our call.

I answered the call and her face flashed up, her finger to her lips to quieten me as she giggled. The room was bright, but I couldn't work out where she was in the office. She spoke softly "Hey, I have earphones in, but cannot talk too loudly" she looked around as if to check no one was listening. "I am in a toilet!" and she giggled and moved the phone around to show me. "It's ok, I am not calling to talk as I pee."

"Oh, that's a shame." I replied and she put her hand to her mouth to quieten her laugh.

"Hey, I can if you want!" She giggled again and kept putting her hand over her mouth, but her eyes were shining. "So" she tried to be serious and I could see some movement on the edge of the screen. Hannah moved the phone back and she had undone her shirt. She smiled her naughty smile as she moved the phone up and down as she flicked the shirt open, then held it to her face and gave me a quizzical look.

"Very nice." I said, wondering if I had ever been video called from a toilet before. "But..." The phone moved again to show her bra and her free hand went to the underneath and pulled it up to expose her sweet breasts to me, the nipples very hard.

"Better?" She whispered and I could only mumble my agreement. The phone moved down again and she lifted her skirt to show me her knickers. "OK, this will be tricky" she mumbled and almost dropped the phone. "Hold on" she said amid giggles and I saw blackness for a few seconds. "Take two." The phone went down to her skirt again and she pulled it up. This time the knickers had been pulled down so I was greeted by the beautiful sight of Hannah's wonderful pussy. "Wait..." there was another blurry image as Hannah moved the phone and then it settled. She had placed it on the shelf and I saw her walk to lean against the wall, the camera getting most of her in as she stood with her bra pulled up and her knickers around her knees, holding her skirt up and her shirt open. Her smiles were beautiful. She gave a little wave and the shirt fluttered partially closed and then she bent to pull up her knickers, turning to wiggle her bottom at me.

"Don't forget to button the shirt up." I reminded her as she pulled her bra down and jiggled her breasts to get comfortable. I sighed as her hands went and fastened the buttons.

"Thought you might need a wake up call." She giggled. "I sure need one" and her eyes sparkled at me.

I quickly stood, almost falling over as I did it too fast, then I held the camera out, but realised I might be seen through the window, so shuffled to find a shielded spot and lowered my trousers and boxer shorts. I was nowhere near hard, but Hannah purred as she saw me and said "Hello beautiful" and blew a kiss.

"Ok, see you later. I will grab some lunch and then have another meeting. Take care, lover." She blew me a kiss and I returned one to her and the call ended.

It was quite nice to have a peaceful day and I just got on with work. There were no messages from Brendan about Hannah, meaning I didn't have to pretend to know nothing about her love life and the mystery biter. I used some of my lunchtime looking up chokers and collars and found a shop in London, near Kings Cross station and saw it was open until seven o'clock on Fridays. I sent the details to Hannah as a suggestion for a visit after work. She gave me a thumbs up, but I knew she was busy.

The films were processed and I unloaded them from the tank to see twenty four images. I would get a better view once scanned, but Hannah was naked in most of them, so they looked great for now. I planned to scan the previous two rolls later. The clock slowly edged towards finish time and I was starting to miss the silly messages with Hannah when one came through. "Don't turn off your laptop. Keep Teams open, but manually set your status to offline." It wasn't exactly a fun message, but I was intrigued. A few minutes later another message popped up, "Hey buddy. No time to chat today, been super busy. Hope to see you next time you are in the office. Friday?"

I looked at the message, somewhat confused for a while, but then realised she was covering her tracks. Sometimes the last message could be seen in the preview on the chat, so she had just added a typical chat message in case anyone saw her, or my, screen. I giggled at her sneakiness. My phone then pinged "Going home, see you later xxxxxxxx." I logged out of all but the chat a few minutes later and set the status to 'offline' as she had suggested and then set up the scanner for the films.

The first images from the scanner were stunning. Hannah in the black and white shirts looked amazing on the black and white film. When taking the photos I had been too busy to really see her, but here eyes were bright as she looked at the camera, her body looked amazing. The more I scanned, the harder I got. One was showing the chains across her breasts with a shirt partially open. and her eyes full of desire, staring right into the lens. I finished the first roll and resisted the desire to masturbate and loaded the second roll of film to stare at her naked beauty, including her face, full frame staring at me. I had just finished when I heard a noise from somewhere.

I had forgotten the work laptop was still turned on and it was now beeping at me. I rushed to unlock the screen and saw that Hannah was calling, even though it was showing her as offline. I clicked on answer and her face was smiling at me. "Were you asleep?" I explained that I was scanning naked photos of her, "So, guess you don't want the real thing then?" and she pouted.

"I always want the real you."

"Yeah, well, maybe you'll just have to put up with the 'trying to find out who the real me is' me." She replied, looking somewhat down. I understood from our conversation the previous night and my heart was crushed a little.

"Well, that you is wonderful, so I'll take her." I saw a little smile flicker on her face.

"So. I am home, I have eaten and now I am alone." She looked right into me. "Did you eat?" I explained I had been busy. "You need to eat, to keep your strength up so you can give me more orgasms at the weekend." She was giggling now, the real her creeping back.

"You are SO demanding." I protested.

"Suck it up, buddy. Or, rather, lick it up, buddy." We then just chatted about silly things, Hannah explaining about the chat system and setting it to offline to confuse Brendan, or anyone else who might notice both of us being in a call at the same time out of office hours. We also talked about going to the collar shop and decided that after work on Friday was a good idea, we could meet at the station. This making plans thing was really taking hold with Hannah now. "Then I might bring you home with me and make you lick me out." She laughed. I wasn't going to object to that.

"The photos are great." I told her and she smiled and blushed. "Maybe I should take more of you, especially if we get some stuff from the shop." Her eyes flashed wide.

"Yeah, I hope they have some nice chokers, I really want one now. I looked at some of the stuff and it is pretty hot. Maybe too hot for me." I gave her a full on stare and she blushed again. "I realised today, when I flashed my panties, that they are VERY unsexy. Sorry."

"Excuse me," I offer up my objection, "They have you inside, so they are very sexy." She snorted.

"I need some sexy underwear." She sighed.

"Why?" Hannah just raised her eyes for a second. She was having trouble lately, seemingly conflicted with what we were doing and her desires. She was finding herself and fighting to get rid of her old skin. "Do you want it for you, or someone else?" I whispered as she was very quiet.

"I really don't know." She sighed and I heard a little sniff.

"Do it if you want it. You need to be you. I don't mind what you wear, or don't wear. But it's not about me." She looked up again with slightly watery eyes and smiled.

"I want a choker, for sure."

"Can I buy you one?" I was still whispering and her reply of yes was even quieter. We sat and just looked at each other for a little while and then a smile spread across her face.

Hannah looked straight at the screen and stood up. She was still wearing her work clothes and she undid the shirt buttons and let it fall to the floor and the unhooked her bra. She said nothing and I just watched and moaned at the beautiful sight. Next she unzipped her skirt and it dropped away. leaving just the pink knickers. She stroked down the front, "There's a little wet patch caused by..." and then a finger pointed at the screen. She giggled and then pushed them over her hips and stood with them bunched around her knees. She turned and then bent to slide them off, her cute bottom filling the screen and I let out a loud groan. "Your turn" she whispered.

I stood and stripped as Hannah watched, her eyes and mouth smiling at me. I was almost fully hard, having been looking at her photos earlier and now her naked body. "Hellllllo" she giggled as I pulled my shorts down. "Someone is pleased to see me. Well, hope it's me that caused that."

"Of course it's you." I laughed. "I was scanning the photos."

"Oh, so only photos of me? Hmmmm, poor boobies and Sphynxy will be upset." She pouted, putting her lips close to the screen.

"Well, I was going to masturbate over them, but hoped for a better offer." I replied, my cock rising at the thought.

Hannah stood again and did a slow turn, then stood facing away, opened her legs and bent over. She gave me a little wiggle and then ran a hand over her vulva and her lips parted, the inner ones starting to hang down as she became aroused. This was a much better offer.

"I want to watch you." She was whispering. She had sat down again and lifted her feet onto the table, spreading herself for me and the camera. I had already started moving my hand up and down on my hard cock when she slid her hands down and opened her labia to me. "Is this a better offer?" and I just grunted and continued to masturbate, my eyes on the screen and Hannah's very wet and open body, her fingers caressing her lips now.

I sat back on the sofa and my hand moved faster as I watched Hannah. She put a finger to her entrance and muttered "I wish that was here." and then the finger slid inside. I had no words to say, just groaned along with her as she slid the finger in and out of her body, the delicious wet sound being picked up on the microphone. I heard a whispered "so nice" a few times and her finger was sliding faster, matching the pace of my hand. My groans were getting louder and Hannah whispered, "Cum darling, cum for me." so I did, the sting of thick semen streaking up my body as I unloaded the first time, Hannah's moaning and whisper of "yes darling" sent another stream out of my body. I sat and thrust my hips up as I held my cock and Hannah groaned with each release until I was spent and a small white bubble ran over the head of my cock and dropped to my groin.

Hannah shifted position slightly and then she moved her hand out and added another finger to stretch herself wide for me, they slid in easily and she moved fast as she moaned with each wet slap of her hand into her open body. "Close, so close" she mumbled.

"Cum darling, cum for me." I whispered to her, my face close to the screen to watch and listen to her hand as the fingers moved fast now. She groaned and I could hear her breathing was heavy before she cried out and I saw her body twitch and her hips thrust up, spasmed and then slumped down.

"You forgot the tissues, didn't you." Hannah giggled after we had recovered, but then I waved the roll of toilet paper in front of the camera and poked my tongue out at her. After that we just chatted, both naked and miles away. The talk turned to Friday and what time to meet to go shopping. Then Hannah mentioned that she had posted the couple profile on the swingers site and was waiting for it to be approved. She was nervous, but I reminded her that she was an old hand at threesomes now and she giggled, but there was still something unsure in her.

"When can I see the photos?" I explained I needed to finish them off then I could put them on my photo page online. She looked nervous again, until I said they would be private and only I could see, but it meant it was easier to download them and send them to her. Then we went back to just mumbling and looking at each other, until she reminded me that I needed to eat. We said our goodbyes and said we'd talk before bed and the screen went blank, as did my heart.