In The Work Domain Pt. 12

Story Info
Just another Sunday watching the screen.
11.1k words
4.8
1.6k
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 12 of the 18 part series

Updated 02/06/2024
Created 09/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bed moving woke me up. Hannah was crawling back and she snuggled up to me, pulling the sheet over us. It was too hot, even early in the morning, for anything more,

"Sorry darling." She whispered as her naked body pressed to me, "needed the loo." She wrapped one leg over mine and wiggled to get closer. "Had to do the paperwork myself. Can't get the staff these days." Even though I was mostly asleep, I laughed.

"Should have woken me up, I would gladly help." I mumbled.

"Yeah, but there were other things, so probably for the best." She giggled, "I mean, someone shot a load of spunk up my intestines last night. If you get the picture."

"Still happy to help where I can." I muttered and turned to face her and wrapped my arm across her.

"I am not sure if you are serious or not." Hannah laughed and turned to press her back to me as my hand found a breast to hold. "Go back to sleep, crazy man." She added as I was drifting away.

We woke in the same position and I could feel I was getting hard, Hannah mumbled and wiggled her bottom against me and my cock nestled between her buttocks. I wasn't sure if she was actually awake or not, but her neck was irresistible and I moved closer and put my lips to it. There was a quiet murmur, so I opened my mouth wider and sucked and her bottom wiggled again, her back arching to press her breast hard into my hand. A little bite on the soft skin and her bottom now pressed to my groin as I grew harder and her hand held mine to the breast, the nipple stiff against my palm. I kissed, sucked and bit around the back of her neck as Hannah's moans increased and she moved against me.

I took a small bit of her skin at the base of her neck into my mouth and put my teeth on it and Hannah moved her body up and put her hand down to push my cock between her legs. She started to move her hips and her hand held my cock to her and I felt soft skin on my shaft and I moved to her rhythm. The soft skin wrapped around the front of my shaft and Hannah moved her body again and I felt her wetness on the head of my cock and the heat from her body as my cock slipped between the open labia. She moved her hips as I continued to kiss her neck and shoulder, her labia opening as my cock slid against them, the wet flesh draping around me and caressing the head of my cock as Hannah shifted to get the right position. I felt something hard nudge over the head of my cock and Hannah groaned.

There was another small bite mark on Hannah's shoulder, low enough to be hard to see to most and I started to suck on the other side as she moved her hips to slide my cock between her inner labia until the head rubbed over her swollen clitoris. I moved more and she groaned louder as I felt the hard tip of her clit rub on the head of my cock and then press to the exposed skin just below the ridge. Hannah had her hand on me to hold her to he open vulva and as I moved the ridge of my helmet knocked over the tip of her exposed clitoris. We both moved together slowly so her clitoris was stroked by the ridge of my cock and the point where the foreskin started, the swollen head dragging over the exposed bud, causing a loud groan each time.

Hannah was moving faster as I held my hips still, letting her clit fuck me, her sensitive organ now rubbing over the ridge of my cock as she mumbled, swore and groaned, my mouth now sucking on her neck, my teeth taking little nips on the soft skin. She started bucking faster, my cock held to her open pussy as she ground her clitoris on me. There was a cry of "Fuck yes" and then Hannah shuddered and pressed her hips hard to my cock and I could feel the tip of her clitoris trembling just under the ridge of the head as she shivered and groaned against me.

"I need you inside me now!" Hannah said as the let go of my cock, her body still shivering from the orgasm. She lifted a leg up and behind, so it draped over my legs as we lay on our side and I moved my hips back and her hand pressed the end of my cock between her very wet and open labia until it slotted onto her hole. Then I pressed up and I was fully inside her with one thrust and she cried out and rammed her hips down to meet me. I squeezed a breast as I started to move slowly inside her, my lips were still on her neck and she moved a hand up and back to stroke my hair as I kissed her sweet neck.

As we moved together our bodies shifted and soon Hannah was prone on the bed as I pushed to get deep inside her and stir the head of my cock around on her cervix. Her arms were outstretched and I put my arms on hers and our fingers twisted together as our hips moved faster, small motions but staying deep. Having had my cock rubbed by her clitoris, I wasn't sure I would last, but I felt her grip tighten and knew she was getting close too. "Don't stop." she mumbled as I sucked on an earlobe, her groaning now faster and louder. I felt the tingling and then the tightening in my balls and tried to shut the thoughts out of my mind, but Hannah cried out in pleasure and her cunt started to pulse around me, the wet heat inside flowing around my head and I added my own liquid to hers a few seconds later, our combined mix washing back over the end of my cock as I pushed up to release a second stream inside her, already full, womb. I kept jerking as she squeezed my cock with her cunt as it spasmed with her orgasm.

"Your heart is thundering." Hannah whispered as I lie, exhausted on her back, propping myself up on my elbows to take the weight off of her, but our bodies still pressed together. "I can feel it on my skin, It's so lovely." I couldn't speak, so just kissed her neck, something I loved as it is a very fine neck. She giggled as my teeth nipped at some skin. "Good job I have those collars to hide the bites." she sniggered and I could feel her laugh all the way on my body and through my cock, which was still inside her.

"Not my fault, you have a fabulous neck." I said and took another small nibble as she groaned.

"I love it, seriously. I am not sure I have had someone bite my neck this much since..." she hummed as she thought, "... ever". She giggled again and my teeth nipped at the soft spot where neck and shoulder meet. "Even as a teenager, I think I only had one guy give me a love bite. You are making up for my lost years." She wiggled a bit under me as I kissed and licked her neck up to behind her ear.

Somehow we managed to untangle and get out of bed. Mainly as we needed breakfast. We went to the bathroom together and I watched her pee, my semen dripping from her and flushed from her labia by some urine. She then held me when it was my turn. It was something that seemed normal now as the boundaries vanished.

Hannah made scrambled eggs to go with the croissants from last night and we piled it all on one plate and shared, sitting next to each other at the table, legs pressed together. I sensed something was brewing, that wasn't coffee.

"I am happy you stayed last night." Hannah mumbled and quickly took a bite of food.

"Why would I not?" I was genuinely confused.

She looked at me with that darkness in her eyes when the doubts creep in. "Maybe because I had three guys lick me and two inside me yesterday." She didn't blink and I had to look away.

"Yes, but I licked out two women." I added. "Why would I not stay? This is part of the adventure." I tried to sound upbeat, but I knew she was worried.

"It's different when someone else goes into you." She was picking at bits of food with a fork.

"Is it different between us now?" I wanted to hold her, but sensed it wasn't the right time.

"Is it?" She turned and looked into my eyes.

"Not for me." I saw her bottom lip tremble as I said it. "What about you?"

Hannah sighed and gave her uncertain smile. "It was all good once you were in my bed." She said quietly.

"Then it's all good. As long as you take me to your bed, then nothing has changed with us." I wanted to say more, but decided not to.

"My bed is only for you." She mumbled and now I put my arm around her and held her tight.

"Eat your breakfast." I chided her and she giggled, then stuffed a massive piece of egg filled croissant into her mouth, her cheeks bulging as she looked at me and smiled. I laughed and then moved my mouth to hers and accepted some of it and we both chewed noisily until she turned to look at me again. Our mouths opened and we exchanged food back and forth as we kissed, then we swallowed, Hannah opening her mouth to me to show it was empty. I tried to do the same, but just laughed.

"Is there a plan for today?" I asked as I finished my coffee and tidied up the plates.

"You have a camera?" Hannah cocked her head to one side and I nodded. "Film?" I nodded again. "Good, I would like to model my new clothes for you." I've had worse Sundays, I thought as I started washing up the dirty dishes.

I loaded film in the camera. I had a 35mm with me this time and two lenses, one wide angled, the other better for portrait photos and Hannah assembled the chokers and collars, as well as the chains and tail. We cleared a space by the blank wall where we had taken photos the previous week and Hannah sorted a white and a black shirt for the monochrome film.

The first photos were with the wide choker and Hannah stood still as I fastened it, my fingers still trembled slightly as I squeezed it to hook the heart fastening on her soft throat. She stared into the camera as I took some head shots, then full body. For some she wore the shirts, swapping them around as they both looked good. Next was the wide mesh style choker, which went well with the white shirt, the dark of it contrasting well. Again, there were head and neck shots and full body. Hannah posed with all the collars and I mixed close shots with wide ones, getting all of her lovely body in.

The next set of photos were with the tail and Hannah bent over the end of the sofa and I lubed it up and pushed it into her tight sphincter. She yelped as it forced her open, then purred as it slid in. She stood with her back to me, legs open, the black tail hanging down between them. Hannah turned and took the same pose, this time the slightly dark shadow of her budding pubic hair looked good against her pale skin and the dark tail hanging down. The black collar added to the look and Hannah put the white shirt on for a few shots, taken from the front and behind.

I had used one roll of film and we hadn't got to the chain necklace yet, which I wanted to get a lot of photos of. We took a little break as Hannah wandered around, swishing her tail. "I really like this." She beamed as it flicked around when she wiggled her hips. "Do you think I should have shaved again?" She asked as she stroked down her groin. There was only a faint sign of her dark hair growing back, she wasn't very hairy anyway. Just to be sure I knelt down and put my lips to her outer labia and licked, the stubble was hardly noticeable and it only showed in the photos because her skin is pale. I decided I needed a second opinion, so kissed her a bit more and she giggled and told me to get back to taking photos, before we got lost again.

Hannah kept the tail in for the necklace shots as I intended to just have her from the waist up. She stood with her back to me as I fastened it around the back of her neck and then turned. All the air in my lungs left me as I looked at her. She had a straight back and her eyes looked right into mine, the loops of chains glinted in the light and I picked up the camera as Hannah stood and posed. The first shots had the ends hanging, then I opened the clamps and attached them to her dark, hard nipples so the ends diverged. For the next photos I attached the clamps to the ends crossed over just under her cleavage and then looped up. Hannah stared into the lens as I fired and wound on.

I asked Hannah to move to the dark kitchen table and lean forward, the chains just above the surface and reflected on it as they hung down from her neck and nipples. We took some with the black shirt on, some had it open, fully exposing her breasts, some were with it buttoned slightly, her cleavage on show, but the chains were just loops, only the slight bulge of her nipples giving away where the ends were. The final shots were taken wide, Hannah standing with her legs parted, the black tail hanging down, leaning down to place her hands on her knees to let the chains hang. I had two shots left and I got low to shoot up as Hannah leaned forward, her hair hanging down to almost cover her face in one before she swept it up and smiled down at me for the last on the roll.

"Put the camera down." Hannah said as I stood up. She was staring at me, her eyes burning. She took my hand and led me to the sofa and then told me to sit. I wasn't going to argue. I had been distracted by taking photos, but I had got quite hard looking at her through the lens. She stood in front of me, her legs parted and the tail swishing as she moved her hips. The chains jangled lightly as she moved. She got onto her knees and took my cock in her hand, then bent to kiss the end, licking some pre cum from it. I gasped and her eyes rose to look at me as she opened her mouth to take me inside.

"Holy... fu..." I mumbled and Hannah slid her lips slowly down my shaft, her tongue pressing onto the underside as she pulled back, holding the head of my cock in her lips, the tip of her tongue running up and down the frenulum. "Fuck" I mumbled again. The she lifted her head and stood up, her eyes still gazing into mine. Her legs moved to the sofa, knees resting either side of my hips as she positioned herself over me, a hand going down to hold my cock, the other on the sofa next to my head. She smiled and my cock got even harder. She moved her hips and I felt the soft, wet skin of her labia as she moved the tip of my cock to her entrance. She smiled again and lowered herself down so I began to open her up, her tight hole clamped around the end of my cock and I gasped at the pure delight of it. Both hands were on the back of the sofa now, her body holding my cock just inside. She smiled again.

"Fuckkkkkkkkkkkk" I said as Hannah sat down. She let out a cry and her eyes closed. The chains jangled on her chest from her movement and also her gasping breath. I put my hands on her hips to hold her steady as I recovered for a second and then her eyes opened and she beamed at me before leaning forward to press her tongue between my lips as her hips began to moved backwards and forwards.

I could feel the ball of the tail inside Hannah, but her hips were grinding on me, so it was just a bit of pressure on the underside of my cock, which was now deep inside her pussy. I was pushing up to stay deep as she grunted and moaned as she fucked me. I put my hands on her back and stroked down her spine and I felt the chains on my chest as she moved to kiss me again, her gasps filling my mouth. Her mouth then went to my neck and I felt her teeth nipping the soft skin and I hissed and my cock twitched deep in her, the head swelling on her cervix.

Hannah sat up and looked at me, straight in the eyes as her hips went back and forth, grinding her pussy on me. I put my hands on the chain loops and tugged gently to pull on the clamped nipples and she groaned loudly as her eyelids flickered. Her movements were getting faster, as was her breathing and the high groans and moans that she uttered. I pushed my hips up to stay deep up her and she responded by pressing down harder as she wiggled. Her eyes opened wide again, as did her mouth as she let out a loud groan and I felt her tighten. Her hands went to my shoulders and she pressed onto me harder and jerked her hips. Her eyes closed and her head went back as the chains rattled with her shaking. She cried out, but her hips kept jerking and I put my hands on them to hold her tight to me as I pushed up. I could feel her warm juice running over my balls as it flowed from her and she was pulsing along the length of my cock. I cried out too and pushed up to fill her womb with semen as we both jerked and ground together until the only sound was our breathing and the jingle of the chains as the aftershocks ran through Hannah's body.

"Fuck, this is fucking great." She mumbled. I wasn't certain what she meant, but she sat up and looked down at the chains. "It turns me on so much, I just feel great with it." She giggled and blushed, then gave a little shimmy and the metal jangled and her breasts jiggled with the weight of the chains and clamps on the nipples. Hannah put her face to mine, our noses touching and I could see her eyes shining. "Sorry, it also made me want to fuck the awesome man who bought it for me."

"Totally worth it." I laughed and the chains jingled again as Hannah giggled.

"And now." Hannah looked me in the eyes again, "It's making me want to sit on the face of that man so he can lick me out and clean our cum from my well fucked pussy." She giggled again, "Sorry, it's the chains talking." She said as she lifted off of me and told me to lie down on the sofa and positioned herself over my face, the tail trailing up my chest as her open labia moved to my mouth and my tongue went out and into her. I could see up her body, the flat belly and the curve of her breasts with the chains hanging from them, swaying as she moved to fuck my mouth now. The soft tail tickled my neck as she moved, her breathing already fast. I licked her labia and she pushed down as my tongue went inside her, our mixed juices being washed by more of her own as it ran into my mouth, the taste sharp and strong. I felt her grip my tongue and she groaned and shivered as her hips pushed onto my face and another wave of her juice went into my throat. I held her waist as she shook on me and then let out a long cry and slumped forward.

Hannah moved her knees down and slid to lie on me, her lips pressing to mine and her tongue licking them to taste herself on me. "Oh my." She mumbled as she rested her head on my shoulder. "I don't know what came over me!" she giggled.

"I know what came over me." I replied and it took a second or two for Hannah to laugh.

"Twice." She laughed, "Both ends." She settled down, the chains pressing onto my chest. "I haven't done that for a very, VERY long time." Her voice was quiet, she was drifting a bit, her mind throwing up doubts and memories. "Was it ok?"

I laughed quietly at the question. "It was great, why would it not be?"

I felt the long sigh on my chest and her fingers idly played with one of my nipples. She inhaled and I prepared myself. "You're not much of a 'fuck' guy, so I wondered if you liked it like that."

"What do you mean?" I was genuinely confused.

She inhaled deeply again. "You are very soft and gentle, that was a bit more... hectic!" and she giggled.

"Would you like me to be rougher? I thought everything was good." My internal panic alarm was ringing loudly.

"Everything is great. I like it with you, love it, in fact. No, I just was worried I was a bit too aggressive." She stroked my chest as she spoke. I thought about replying, but sensed she was going back to another place. "I used to do that more. I enjoyed it, being in control and slightly dominating the action. But then things changed..." She sighed again and I caressed her back.

"So, the necklace brought back Hannah." I whispered and I heard a little sniffle.

"You brought her back, the necklace just made her visible." I couldn't reply to that, so just carried on holding her and stroking her back.

"Hey!" I had drifted a bit and Hannah's voice made me jump a little. She giggled as my eyes opened to look at hers. "Sorry." she giggled again and I squeezed her to me. "I love what you do... we do. Don't change a thing." The earlier comments had dwelled in her head. "That first night with you, I was a bit surprised how tender you were. It was lovely, really." Her eyes were shining at me as she spoke. "For someone to be that... romantic" she blushed at the word "When you're, basically, having a one night stand was incredible. It made me feel special. Very special. Don't think you have to hammer away and I'd prefer it if you didn't." She kissed a nipple and started to talk again, but then moved her head to kiss the other one and we both giggled. "If I want anything, I will ask, ok?" I nodded. "At the moment, I want for nothing, thanks to my sweet lover."